JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Spider

Author Topic: Day off (one shot) - KojiYuu  (Read 12417 times)

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
Day off (one shot) - KojiYuu
« on: March 12, 2012, 03:28:21 AM »
Hello there o/

Ahm, first of all, thanks to all writers here  :kneelbow: There's a lot of great fics I love, so thanks again xD

Here's an one shot I imagined while painting a bench '-' yeah, weird haha

Ah, sorry for the mistakes, it's my first time translating into english  :banghead:

I hope you enjoy this ><

Day Off

-AAAAHHH!!! Can’t take it anymore! – Yuko shouted suddenly while finishing putting her things in the bag. There were a few girls in the room, most of them were off after a rehearsal day.

Haruna was on the side, playing something on her DS. She raised her head, curious. Kojima stop paying attention of the game wasn’t a usual thing, but the sudden explosion of her friend surprised her.

-Yuu-chan? What happened? – The squirrel was standing, with both hands on her head and closed eyes. When she heard the taller female, stared her with  wet eyes. Kojima began to worry.  Had Yuko reached the peak of stress? The short female walked around the chair and hugged the other tightly.

-Kojipa~! For months we didn’t go out together! We just meet at work or during some short break! Let’s have a date~! A date~!

Haruna sighed. She should have guessed that was nothing. She ignores the short girl and back to her game, leaving a pouting Yuko.

-Kojima-san, please~! Tomorrow finally our free day will match, right? Let’s have a date!

KojiHaru kept silence while reached a save point, making Yuko wait with puppy eyes. With the game saved, Kojima turns to her friend and strokes her hair like who caresses a little dog.

-I’m sorry, Yuu-chan. I already have plans for tomorrow.

-Eeh? What plans NyanNyan? Let me go with you?

-Go? Ah, I’m not going anywhere. Tomorrow I’ll paint my room.

-Paint?

-Hm. – She nodded – I already have the painting stuff and took some things out of the room. The ink dries quickly, so when I finish I can put things in place.

-Hee... And at what time you will start?

-Early in the morning. I guess it will take all day long.

-Hmm… So it’s decided! Tomorrow morning I’m going to your house. I’ll help you. Right!

Haruna looked at her surprised. Yuko didn’t asked, just declared the she was going. But she was happy, Yuko would be with her while her day off and would help her with painting. Smiled at her that smiled back showing her dimples. Haruna looked away, hiding the light blush that appeared on her cheeks.

Yuko laid her head on the taller female, while smiled happy. Finally would have some time alone with her NyanNyan. She couldn’t wait for the next day…

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

-I’m coming! – Haruna said while walked toward the door. The doorbell kept ringing insistently.

When the door is finally opened, reveals a smiling Yuko.

-NyanNyan~~~~!♥ - She jumps and hugs the taller female, who almost fell backward. Haruna smiles and gently caresses the other’s back.

-Good morning, Yuu-chan! Come on, let me shut the door.

Yuko let her go, reluctant, and took her shoes off to enter the apartment. Kojima closed the door and followed the friend to the kitchen.

-Here, I brought some cookies! – She put a package of homemade cookies on the table and Haruna noticed that they had heart shape. Yuko blushed slightly, but hided her face burying it in Haruna’s chest, hugging her again. – Aah~! I’m finally with my NyanNyan~!♥ Kojipa smells good~!

-Hai, hai, thanks, Yuu-chan. Now, let’s go to the room?

-Eeh? – Yuko looked up and stared the other with a malicious expression –Kojima-san… Does it means you’re ready?

-Ha? What are you talking about, Yuko? Let’s go, we have walls to paint. – Yuko laughed and went to the room, without noticing the taller female blush and whisper – Stupid…

The two girls finished taking the things off the room, covering the places that would not be painted, and placing newspapers on the floor as well, to avoid soiling it with ink. They put old and large comfortable clothes to work without worries. Haruna gave a roller and a brush to the shorter female and put the ink between them. They started to paint and as they did, chatted animatedly, laughing at the random thing they were talking.

Yuko was extremely happy. The moments she spent with Kojima were the best ever. Between a subject and other, Oshima watched the other working. Even with the large clothes her curves were apparent. Sometimes she makes the usual pout while painting, making Yuko smile. Every time the taller looked at her and smiled, Yuko felt her heart speed up. She wished she could hug her at that moment, but was still helping to paint. She knew that she would get mad if Yuko stopped for this.

But Yuko wasn’t the only one that was watching. Haruna also, occasionally looked the shorter. Her small body in the large clothes was so cute. The wide smile that Haruna loved to see, the dimples showing. Yuko’s positive energy always cheered Kojima up, who enjoyed all the time she spent with the other. Sure, she missed her while they didn’t meet. But she knew Yuko would splurge if she assumed.

After a few hours of work, the two took a break to lunch. When they finished, Haruna opened the cookie package to prove them.

-Oh, as expected of Yuu-chan! It’s tasty!

-Really? Waa... I’m happy you liked! Thanks!

Haruna smiles and they eat some more cookies before decide backing to paint. Sometime later Haruna notices something at the shorter female’s face. Suddenly she began to laugh, making Yuko look at her surprised.

-What happened, NyanNyan?   

-Yuu-chan… - She couldn’t stop laughing – Your… Your nose!

Yuko remained a few seconds without understand, while Haruna was still laughing. The squirrel than looked to her own reflex at the window’s glass. At her nose was a big stain of ink.

-AAAAHH!! Why?

Kojima laughed even harder while watched the small female scratching her nose, trying to take out the ink that insisted to stay where it was.

-NyanNyan! It’s not fair you stand there just laughing! – Yuko then came closer to the taller until she hit the dirt brush in her cheek. – Now we’re equal! – She laughed seeing the other’s face with ink in her cheek.

-Hey, Yuko! Come on… - She made an angry expression while tried to clean the stain with the hand. Yuko feared for a moment.

-Ah… I’m sorry, NyanNyan… I was just…

But she was interrupted by a brush hitting her forehead, staining her again. When she looked up, found a Kojima laughing like never before. She smiled.

-Kojima~~~~! – And ran toward the other with a brush in hands.

And that’s how they began an ink war. They ran and hit each other while played and laughed like children. In the end, both were with the clothes covered by colored stains, just like their arms. Haruna had ink in the cheeks, chin and even in her neck, and Yuko, beyond her forehead an nose, had ink even in her ear and hair.

Both sat down exhausted on the floor, still laughing at the game. Laughed even harder when saw the stains all over each other’s, until they realize the much they still had to paint to finish the room. Haruna messed the other’s dirty hair up, and stood up to back to work.

-Come on, Yuu-chan. To finish it soon. – Yuko stood up and hugged the taller.

-That was fun, NyanNyan! I love you!

-Haruna blushed and before breaking the hug she said:

-I love you too, Yuu-chan.

And turned to where the ink roller was.

-Eh? Kojipa? What did you say? Ehh? – Yuko couldn’t believe. Kojima never shows what she feels so directly.

-Come on, Yuko, stop babbling around and come to help me! – She answered giving her a second roll.

Oshima took the roll and joined KojiHaru at painting. Tried to make her say those words again some other times, but failed until give up. A few more hours of strokes, chat, and laughs, and they finally finished. Took out the protections and newspaper, and placed the furniture.

They were standing at the middle of the room, checking if everything was right. Yuko placed one hand on her waist while tried to clean her forehead up with the other hand’s back. Sighs satisfied.

-Haa, we did it, NyanNyan!

-Hm! – She agrees with a smile, also satisfied. But both wished with all they heart that this time together lasted longer. – Ah, thanks Yuu-chan! Without your help I would probably take much more time to finish it. –Haruna smiled.

-That’s nothing, NyanNyan! It was fun!

Suddenly silence fell over them. The ink smell was still there and they stood staring at each other. Both blushed and Yuko looked away while scratched her head. She decided to walk.

-So…- But she didn’t expect that a newspaper had left on the ground, and stepped right in it, making her slip.

-Yuko! – Haruna stepped forward and grabbed the smaller before she fell.

-Ahahaha! Thanks NyanNyan! – They ended up hugging and staring as they were a little longer until Haruna start laughing.

-Yuu-chan, this ink on your hair is very funny. –She said while trying to clean the shorter female’s bangs. Yuko laughed and blushed with the attitude, but soon turned serious while looking into the other’s eyes.

They stayed a while in silence, staring the eyes of each other. The racing heart, the hugs touch… They slowly approached… Until their lips touched in a gentle kiss. It was fast. Soon they separated and stared each other again. But like they communicated telepathically, approached again, at the same time. A new kiss; Yuko wraps her arms around Haruna’s neck, which in turn, wraps hers around Yuko’s waist. They just separated to regain oxygen.

After a few seconds staring, they couldn’t help but explode in laughter. Both were still covered by ink, and couldn’t handle when they realized that. Still in each other’s arms, they slipped until sit on the floor, still laughing. When they calmed down, Yuko approaches more, firming the embrace, and lays her head on the other’s shoulder. She smiles.

-Haruna... I love you! – Kojima smiles too.   

-I know.

-Please, stay forever by my side.

-Hm! – She agreed.

-I’m happy... Kojipa loves me too...

-Hm!

-Let’s go to bed, NyanNyan♥

-Hm! … Eh? Don’t say weird things, stupid! – She breaks the hug and scowled.   

-Ahahaha! Sorry, sorry!

-Hunf.

-I love you, NyanNyan!

-You already said that, Yuko. – It was her tsundere side speaking louder.

-And I will keep saying, Kojipa~!♥

Then Yuko smiles affectionately and caresses KojiHaru’s face. Her finger gently touches the ink stain, making Yuko smile even more and Haruna give up of her angry expression, smiling back. Then, the shorter female approaches again, until reach the other’s lips in a sweet kiss. But soon the desire of more made the kiss deepened gradually. Haruna felt Yuko’s tongue on her lips, asking for entry. She allowed to do so, resulting in an exploration of every inch of each other’s mouth.

The kiss was long, love and desire being passed by every movement. The saliva getting mixed, the tongues in a random pace, as if they fought for dominance. It seemed the time has stopped, just for them, the ink smell seemed to be nonexistent, the world of one was the other. They wanted that moment to last forever, that hug, that kiss that both wished for a long time.

When they finally parted, smiled affectionately to each other, smiles that replace words, that made their hearts skip a beat. They hugged again, remaining so for a long time, exchanging caresses. When realized how dark was outside, they stood up, keeping the hands connected.

-Yuu-chan, it’s better we get rid of these ink already. – Haruna smiled – You can take a bath first, I’m going to take the brushes out of here. Ah, feel free, take your time.

Yuko smiled back.

-Ok! Thanks, NyanNyan! – She tiptoed and stole a quick kiss, to then drop her hand lightly and head to the bathroom singing happy.

Haruna followed the girl with the eyes, following her path until she closes the door. She put a hand on her waist and sighed with a smile.

-This girl...

She stood there daydreaming for a few minutes until turn to the almost empty ink can. Took the can, the brushes and the rolls. Smiled remembering their “war” from earlier, and put the objects outside. When she returned to the room, stood admiring the result of their work. Unconsciously lead her finger to her lips, remembering her Yuu-chan’s lips. When she realized where her thoughts took her, blushed lightly. So Yuko enters the room, completely free of ink, already wearing her pajamas. The smell of bath soap invading the place.

-NyanNyan~! The bath is free. – She smiled. KojiHaru start to walk toward the bathroom until have her path blocked. – Nee… Do you want me to wash your back? – A malicious grin appeared on the face of the shorter female.

Haruna gave her a light punch on the head and opened passage.

-Stupid, I bet you’re thinking weird things.

Yuko rubbed her head laughing, and watched the other leaving the room. Then went to the bed and laid, thrusting her face into Haruna’s pillow.

-Hmm~~~~! NyanNyan’s scent~~~! –She pratically hugged the pillow – So good~~~~~!

When finally stood quiet, smiled. Smiled with happiness, relief, love, all mixed together.

Haruna finished her bath and left the bathroom. She was laughing at the big heart drawn by Yuko on the tarnished mirror. Inside the heart, the initials “H x Y”. She entered the room looking for the author.

-Yuu-chan, you... – Stopped when she saw her sleeping on her bed. Smiled and joined her, covering her and caressing her hair.

Yuko, still sleeping, smiles and murmurs:

-I love you, NyanNyan... – Haruna smiles back.   

-I know. –She approaches the other’s face and kisses her cheek. Then, lays beside her, lightly caresses her face and whisper – I love you too, Yuu-chan.

And after watching Yuko’s sleeping face for a while, Haruna closes her eyes, surrendering to sleep too. By then, the smell of paint wasn’t perceptible anymore. That night, both dreamed of the next day, when they would go to rehearsal together. Not as always happened. But with their hands connected. Connected in such a way that reveals the bond that became stronger than ever. A bond strengthened in that simple day off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think? ><
If you like maybe I translate a crazy series I'm writing now  :sweatdrop:

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Day off (one shot) - KojiYuu
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:34:29 AM »
Thanks for this :) i'm loving it^^
kojiyuu so cute together....

and yes i will wait for your next fic.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:26:30 AM »
aww my kojiyuu so cute :D thanx for the fic gorgeous

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »
Ow~ so cute~
Lol the fight!!!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »
KOJIYUU  :heart:

i'm falling in love with your fanfic..

i hope you can make more kojiyuu fics..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 02:12:47 PM »
  :wub::wub: KOJIYUU :wub:   :wub:

never get tired of this pair!!

Love the story... hope you will make more  :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 09:00:48 PM »
Yuko-sama never fails to amuse me  XD

And KojiYuu here is just SO SWEET, SO CUTE  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Update soon  ;)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 12:44:28 PM »
dddddd'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:tama-heart:

Offline damedayo

• :3
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 09:02:07 PM »
I've read it before and I absolutely love the ending! Pretty much the whole fic really.
Just so much love *--*
So hard to find a Kojiyuu fic that really captures it.
The kiss was especially special... and the way she hugs the pillow! T_T *goes and reads the fic again*
Kojiyuu's just so perfect *---*

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 04:04:17 AM »
More please!! KOJIYUU <3

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 10:54:43 PM »
*---* thanks for all the comments! I'm really really happy you liked it  :kneelbow:

Soon I'll post the crazy kojiyuu series I'm writting (sorry, I take too long to write ^^')

Thanks again~~~~  :shy1:

Offline mayumii

• ecchi
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 08:36:59 AM »
Kawaii ne *--*

I love it :3 ♥

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 11:59:38 AM »
I demand more kojiyuu from you!! Haha!! Thisnfic is really sweet!! I became crazy because of your fic!! Thank you so muchh!!!

Silent reader for now

Offline Cali8467

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 06:28:24 AM »
It is just perfect! XD

These two are just so cute together. :wub:

Please write more awesomes fics. :bow:

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2013, 07:24:57 PM »
This story really made my heart go KYUN! :heart: I hope you write more KojiYuu stories :)

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 12:12:54 AM »
It's very great thank you Kojiyuu is so cute

Offline lambie96

• ecchi
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 11:21:33 PM »
Awwwww such an innocent couple.  You should write more! (*´ω`*) There needs to be more kojiyuu shorts!!! :bow:

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
this is so sweet and cutness overload
really love it :heart:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 12:52:00 AM »
Aww another sweet KojiYuu OS!!! <333
Why I knew this fic just by now ?? Where have I been ??

Lovey-dovey all the way~ I love the paint war! Enough for funny part :D
And not least, the kisses is just woooooohhhh (≧▽≦)づ♥
Please write more, author-san~~~

Offline lossc

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 11:44:00 PM »
just discovered this fic.
they are so sweet together ~
so innocent but with Yuko's pervert side .. XDD
anyway, thx for this one-shot =D

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Spider