JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Mizu Kagami

Author Topic: The Mad House/Genking Deka  (Read 97734 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: The Mad House update chapter 3
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 01:45:30 AM »
poor matsui sisters...
rena and melon pan <3
woah, rena in gekikara mode is scary..

yeah,you update fast.i like it ^^b

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 01:51:58 AM »
I'm sleepy, so I'll edit this tomorrow.
But I loved it

GJ  :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 04:08:47 AM »
akigori transformed into she hulk on ch2 was cool :on GJ:

acchan...how dare you to steal rena's melonpan and hit jurina with that tray...you need to be punished for what you have done

bakamina...you need to be more strict with acchan,you spoiled her a lot...use the reward and punishment technique if you really want acchan get better...

as for other patients,i still need more info about their background

man,reading this fic makes me feel like i'm redo my assignment back in college :err:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 04:22:32 AM »
lolol this is quite funny!
all these mad people are making such a ruckus in the hospital haha
how the hell did they get out of their own rooms so easily is a mystery to me xD
dangerous people are dangerous...attacking each other and the doctors as well  :P
acchan is just epic spoilt  :thumbup and wmatsui is just deadly
and i applaud yuko for being so attached to her nyan nyan and forever wanting just her hahaha

cant wait til the next update :)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 04:56:36 AM »
Now I think this concept is better than the prison concept of upcomIng MG season 3  :roll:

''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 06:48:25 AM »
yeah!1 aww atsumina couple so cute..

come on yuuchan leave haruna a little  alone :D...

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 4
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 07:02:15 AM »
Well seeing how I have nothing better to do, here's chapter 4! Let the madness continue!
=============================================================================

Chapter 4

Mariko was walking down the hall when someone ran into her. She looked up and saw a girl with short and spikey hair and brown eyes. Mariko was about to say something but was cut off for about two seconds.

"AHHHHHH I'm really really really really really sorry!" the girl said.

"It's fine." Mariko said as she stood up.

"Are you alright?"

"Me? I'm fine. Fine fine fine fine fine! I couldn't feel better. Why? Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"Um no I'm fine...."

Mariko couldn't believe how fast the girl could talk. She also noticed that the girl was twitching.

"Well I gotta go. I'm on the run from a gorilla. Bye bye! Vroom vroom vroom!"

The girl ran off in a blink of an eye. A couple minutes later Sayaka came running down the hall. She stopped in front of Mariko to catch her breath.

"Have you seen a girl with short hair and has an extreme amount of high energy?" she asked.

"Yeah she went that way." Mariko said pointing down the hall.

"Thanks!"

Sayaka bolted down the hall after the girl.

"Sae! You get back here!" she shouted.

Mariko couldn't help but wonder what that was about. A half hour later, Sayaka walked over to Mariko looking like she had just run a marathon.

"Thanks for helping me back there." she said as she chugged a bottle of water.

"Who was that?" Mariko asked.

"That was Miyazawa Sae. She's one of my patients."

"What's wrong with her?"

"She has a really bad case of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) where she is so hyper all the time that she's like a chipmunk in steroids. She also has tourettes which causes that twitching she has. She's the facilitie's genking and is always smiling. In order to put her to bed, we have to sedate her and tie her in restraints. That girl can never calm down unless you drug her."

"That must be tough."

"Yes which is why I'm handing her over to you." Sayaka said.

"What?" Mariko said in disbelief.

"I have to go down town for a meeting and someone needs to watch her,"

"Can't a nurse handle her."

"Last time a nurse tried to handle her, she let Sae escape and we had to call the police to chase her down."

"Ohhh."

"That is why I'm giving her to you. I'll only be gone for a couple hours. You can handle her."

"Ok if you say so."

"Good. Oh and one more thing, Sae is ABOSLUTELY FORBIDDEN to have any kind of sugar. If she does, it'll be like setting off a bomb full of electricity. Got it?"

"Yep. Good then I'll leave you with her. There are sedatives in my office if you need any."

"Thanks. Oh what room is she in?" Mariko asked.

"Room 208" Sayaka said.

As Sayaka left, Mariko set off to go see Sae. When Mariko found Sae, she was strapped to her bed in a straight jacket that was chained to the wall.

"Overkill much?" Mariko thought.

Sae saw Mariko and couldn't help but smile at her.

"Where's Sayaka?" she asked.

"She had to go to a meeting." Mariko said.

"I see. Well since she's gone, do you mind taking off these restraints? They're kinda uncomfortable."

"Nice try but no."

"Darn. Hey when's lunch comin? I'm starving!"

Mariko realized that Sae must not be allowed to eat lunch with the others.

"The nurse should be here soon." 

There was a knock on the door and Mii-chan came in with a tray.

"Here's your lunch." she said as she placed it in front of Sae.

"Oh Shinoda-san, Yuko was calling for you."

"Really? Ok. I'll be right back so watch Sae for me."

"Ok!"

Mariko left the room to check on Yuko. She found her on the ground staring at a picture of Haruna. Mariko wondered where she got the photo in the first place.

"What do you need Yuko?" Mariko asked.

"I was wondering if you could give this to Haruna. I made it for her during arts and crafts."

Yuko handed Mariko a picture of what looked like a cat with a heart drawn around it. Under the picture, Yuko had wrote
"From your squirrel friend Yuko. I love you Nyannyan!" There were hearts drawn around Haruna's name.

"I'll make sure to give it to her." Mariko said as she turned around to leave.

"Thanks!"

Mariko looked at the card thinking it looked like an eight year old drew it. Not to mention the saying sounded like a middle schooler confessing to the one they like. Yuko really needed help. Mariko walked over to Haruna's room and slid the paper under the crack in the door. There was a moment of silence and then on the inside you could hear Haruna go "EHHHH?" Once that was done, Mariko went back to Sae's room. When she walked in, she found Mii-chan on the ground, Sae gone and the room looked like a typhoon went through it.

"Oi what happened?!" Mariko asked.

"Well..." Mii-chan said straightening herself up.

"Sae said she couldn't eat with her hands tied so I untied her. Then she said she wanted something sweet so I gave her some candy I had in my pocket."

"You what?"

There was a loud crash followed by a bang. Mariko looked out and saw Sae running down the halls like a mad woman.

"Why did you give her sugar?!" Mariko said.

"I, I-"

Mariko didn't have time to hear some lame excuse. She ran out into hall and chased after Sae. But the girl was incredibly fast and hard to keep up. She chose a bad day to wear heels. As she was chasing her, Takamina suddenly got in front of her. Mariko stopped right in time to avoid hitting the midget.

"What's going on?" Takamina asked.

"Sae got loose. And she's also had sugar." Mariko said.

"Not good. Did you call Sayaka?"

"She's at a meeting down town."

"This is bad."

"What's wrong?"

Acchan suddenly came out of the room looking like she had just woken up from a nap.

"Sae's out and is on a sugar rush." Takamina said.

"Not again. Last time she was all hyper she ate my strawberry lip gloss. We gotta stop her." Acchan said.

"I agree and I have an idea. Here's what we'll do."

Takamina explained to Mariko and Acchan how they were going to catch the out of control Sae. They were going to lure Sae with a trail of candy into a room where two of them will be inside with a net while one is outside to lock the door. Mariko thought there was pretty old fashioned but it was worth giving a try. They set up the trap and now they had to wait. Within a couple of minutes, Sae came racing down and saw the candy. She started to eat the candy and follow the trail to the room Acchan and Takamina were in. When she was in, Mariko shut the door and locked it. There was a struggle inside and then silence. Mariko thought Acchan and Takamina had got her. But then the door went flying off its hinges across the other side of the hall. Then a even more hyper Sae came running out laughing like crazy. Mariko ran in to check on Takamina and Acchan.

"What happened?" Mariko asked.

"She overwhelmed us." Takamina said while fixing her bow.

"She's really strong when she's on sugar." Acchan said.

"I know." Mariko said as she looked at the door that was practically blasted out into the hall.

"So now what do we do?" Takamina asked.

There was a pause. Then Mariko remembered Sayaka saying there were sedatives in her office. Mariko quickly ran to Sayaka's office which was suprisingly bland. She looked around everywhere but couldn't find them. Then out of the corner of her eye, Mariko saw a small red box hanging on the wall.

"Incase of Sae on sugar rush, open box." was written on it.

Mariko opened the box and found a blow tube and three darts. Was Sae a wild animal? Mariko didn't care as long as it will stop Sae. She ran out into the hall and saw Sae still running around. Mariko loaded the first dart and took aim. Then she took a deep breath and fired. The dart was heading straight at Sae but then Mii-chan got in the way and the dart hit her in the butt. Within seconds, Mii-chan was out.

"Stupid Gachapin!" Mariko said to herself.

Luckily Sae didn't notice the shot and was still in range. Mariko loaded the second dart and took aim again. She was sure it was going to hit this time. Mariko shot the dart and this time it looked like it was going to hit. But then Haruna and Yuko came running through with Yuko chasing Haruna. Again, the dart ended up missing and hitting Yuko in the butt and she was out to. Mariko thought she must have a thing for hitting people in the butt. Personally, she thought she just saved Haruna. But now Mariko only had one dart left and Sae was even further down than before. Mariko had one last shot and this time she had to make it count. She lined the tube up to Sae. Then she fired and instead of going straight at Sae, it bounced off the wall avoiding Acchan and hit Sae right in the arm. It took Sae a minute to realize what just happened. Then she passed out and was out like a light.

"Yosh!" Mariko said in victory.

"Nice shot!" Takamina said.

"You almost hit me!" Acchan said.

That didn't matter. Now all Mariko had to do was put Sae back in her room. When Sayaka came back, Mariko retuned the blow tube and darts.

"You had to use these?" Sayaka asked.

"Yep." Mariko said.

"How did she get sugar?"

"My nurse was tricked into giving her some."

Mariko looked down at the floor and stard at Mii-chan who was still asleep from the sedative.

"Well at least no one got hurt." Sayaka said.

"Except the door." Mariko said as she pointed down the hall.

"Ahh jeez! I just had that door fixed! Well a anyways, thanks for watching over Sae and I'm sorry for all the trouble she caused you."

"No problem."

Mariko left to go check on Yuko who was also hit by one of the darts. She thought she would still be out like Mii-chan. But to her suprise, Yuko was back at it chasing after Haruna. There was nothing that could stop that girl from going after Haruna. Mariko thought there was nothing in the world that could stop the Haruna crazed squirrel.

=================================================================
Well there's chapter 4. Tell me what you think and I hope you enjoy it! Man I write fast. Time for a break!

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 07:28:53 AM »
ADHD+sugar rush=total chaos :on lol:

nice one :on GJ:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:59:31 AM by bunny_rabbit »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 08:42:37 AM »
OMG, this is GENIUS, PERFECT!!!

Thank you for this awesome update  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yuko-sama is like always, unstoppable  :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:53:54 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »
sae ADHD? O_o

LOL..salute for those doctors..

what a madness..LOL..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Flean

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »
Gosh! I'm loving this madness and chaos..  :lol: :lol: made me laughing really hard..  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 10:08:36 AM »
Sae is Pretty dangerous...

Mii-chan are kind of like Stupid getting trick by Sae hahaha
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 12:05:41 PM »
At the end of the table, Takamina was spoon feeding Acchan
from chapter 3 lmao
Also I can't imagine rena beating up acchan maybe because of maji gaku acchan was the strongest of them all trololol
Don't let them beat up acchan again  :cry: :cry: although she's spoiled  :nervous

you really update fast!!
Your fic is on my bookmark owready muahhh..
keep it up :*

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 04:17:56 PM »
This is a awesome fic!!!!

Yuko is a pervert!!!!! YAYYYY

This is so funny especially Sae. Hyper Genking lol. I wish I was you, have a lot of free time. And LOL at the dart hitting Yuko's oshiri.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 04:24:08 PM »
thanks for updating fast  :on_pick: :whistle:
Acchan character is normal I know many like her ( my sister  :depressed: )
Rena turned to be Gekikara she is so scary  :scared:
I thought she was going to kill Acchan   :OMG:
why Haruna can't accept Yuko  :frustrated:
Rena loves Jurina I thought it was only Jurina who care more Wmatsui please  :nya:
I wonder what is the secret that Jurina hiding  :glasses:
can you add you add Mayuki in this Fanfic if you want  :wriggly:
I can't wait for the next chapter  :farofflook:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 5
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:14 PM »
Hello! I'm back and I have new caracters to introduce! Please enjoy!
==============================================================

Chapter 5

Mariko was chasing after Yuko who was terrorizing Haruna when she saw something sitting in the corner of the hall. She stopped to look and saw a girl with long black hair that was in pigtails and glasses. She was curled up reading a manga. Mariko wondered where the girl came from. She knelt down to her level and asked,

"Who are you?" 

The girl looked up and arched her eye brows at the sight of Mariko.

"Who are you?" she replied.

"I'm a doctor here. Shinoda Mariko. You?"

"Watanabe Mayu." she said.

"Nice to meet you. Um by the way, why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your doctor?"

"I'm right here."

Mariko turned around and was startled by the sudden appearence of another girl with long black hair and round eyes wearing a white lab coat.

"I am doctor Kashiwagi Yuki or Yukirin and this is my patient Mayuyu. I was watching her read manga." she said.

"Oh. Nice to meet you. Are you new? I've never seen you around?" Mariko asked.

"I've been here for five years. You just never notcied."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Anyways, Mayuyu, it's time for your check up. Please put the manga down and come with me."

"Fine."

Mayuyu got up and followed Yukirin to another room. Mariko thought that Yukirin was lucky to have such an obidient patient. Mariko had finally gotten Yuko back in her room after tricking her into thinking Haruna was in her room waiting for her. After she left the room, Mariko heard screaming coming from Jurina and Rena's room. Mariko rushed down and saw Jurina looking for something.

"What's wrong?" Mariko asked.

"Someone stole my manga!" she said.

"You're what?"

"My manga! I read it when I get bored and now I can't find it!"

"Ok where was the last time you saw it?"

"It was on the table but now it's gone!"

"Alright calm down. You stay in here and I'll go look for it. What's it called?"

Jurina's face got red when Mariko asked her the name of the manga.

"What's it called?" Mariko asked again.

"Tokyo... Mew mew"

"Wait you mean the one with the pink cat girl?"

"Yes now go find it!" Jurina said as she pushed Mariko out of the room.

Mariko couldn't believe the rowdy violent tomboy liked to read cute girly manga. Mariko went around asking people if they saw a missing manga lying around. So far she got no results. She stopped by Acchan's room and found her doing Takamina's hair.

"Uhh sorry to interrupt your little play date but I wanted to ask you something." Mariko said.

"What is it?" Takamina said.

"Jurina's manga is missing and she's throwing a fit. You know where it is?"

"Nope. Acchan do you know?"

"No. I was with you the whole time remember? We were playing jan ken pon." Acchan said.

"Oh yeah that's right. Sorry Mariko but we don't know where it could be." Takamina said.

"That's ok. Thanks anyways." Mariko said as she was about to leave.

"Wait!" Acchan said.

"What?"

"Check room 210. There's a patient there that might know where it went. She knows everything that happens around here. She's like a mouse."

"Ok thanks Acchan."

Mariko walked down the hall to room 210 and when she walked in, she was ingulfed with mangas. They were everywhere on the floor, stacks against the walls, under and on top of the bed, everywhere! There were also a bunch of anime figures lying around. Mariko thought she had just walked into an otaku's room. The room was dark so she couldn't see much. She felt around for some kind of light switch. When she found it, she flipped it on and then there was a loud scream.

"Ahh bright light! Turn it off!"

Mariko looked down and saw Mayuyu covering her eyes. To the side, Mariko saw the manga Jurina was looking for. She tried to grab it but Mayuyu took it away before she could take it.

"Paws off! This is mine!" she hissed retreating back.

"No that's Jurina's and I have to return it." Mariko said.

"NO WAY!"

"Mayuyu!"

Yukirin had walked in and found Mayuyu holding the manga.

"Tell your patient to return the manga she stole." Mariko said.

"Mayuyu is that true?" Yukirin asked.

"No way it's mine. I haven't read it yet."

"I'm sorry Shinoda-san. Mayuyu here has kleptomania. She can't control herself and has urges to hoard and steal things. The things she collects just happens to be manga and anime figures. She's very obidient with everything I tell her as long as she gets to read manga. But if you try to take away any of her mangas she'll go nuts."

"Really?" Mariko got an idea.

She knew getting the manga back wasn't going to easy so she would have to use a different stradegy. She looked around for the most valuble object in the room. Then she saw an anime figure in a glass box sitting on the the shelf next to her. Mariko waited and then when Mayuyu wasn't looking, Mariko took the figure out of the box.

"Hey put down my Hatsune Miku figure!" Mayuyu said.

"Not until you give me the manga." Mariko said.

"No!"

"Then I'll break it."

"NOOOOOO!"

"Shinoda-san please stop. You don't know what you're doing!" Yukirin said.

"Give it back!"

Mayuyu jumpd up and attached herself to Mariko.

"Give it back!" Mayuyu demanded trying to get the figure back.

"Give me the manga!" Mariko demanded back.

"Both of you please stop!" Yukirin shouted.

Just then, Mariko threw the figure out of her hands. It slammed into the wall and broke into pieces.

"Oh no...."

Mariko saw Yukirin slowly starting to back away. Mariko looked over at Mayuyu was trying to resemble the shattered figureine. There was a dark look on her face. Her whole face turned red and her teeth gritted. She turned to Mariko who was now also starting to back away.

"I'll kill you!" Mayuyu said.

Mayuyu pulled out a sword from under the bed. Mariko wondered where she even got it. Probably from some cosplay set. But now wasn't the time to think about cosplay because there's a really mad otaku with a sword. Mariko turned around and ran out the room as fast as she could. But Mayuyu was right behind her with sword and all. The only thing Mariko could think was run to Jurina's room. Maybe she'll be able to help. Mariko rushed down to Jurina's room, locked the door and shouted,

"Jurina help! Really mad otaku with a sword is chasing me!"

"What?"

Before Mariko could say anything, the door was busted down and Mayuyu came in with her sword ready.

"Ahhhh!"

Mayuyu swung her sword but luckily missed and cut the wall instead.

"What's going on? Mayuyu why do you have a sword?" Jurina asked.

"She's the one who took your manga!"Mariko said.

"I tried to get it back but then things went bad and now's she's trying to kill me. Help!" 

"Shut up you anime hater!" Mayuyu said as she swung her sword again.

Mariko got out of the way and the sword barely hit Jurina.

"Mayuyu put the sword down!" Jurina said.

"Not until she pays for what she did to Miku!" Mayuyu protested.

"She broke your Hatsune Miku figure?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh Mariko you're screwed. That was Mayuyu's most valuable figure."

"I know she is!" Mayuyu said and she jumped onto the bed and then leaped on top of Mariko.

Mariko tried to get Mayuyu off her but she was really strong. All Mariko could do was move her head to avoid being stabbed.

"Jurina help!" Mariko shouted.

"No way. It's your fault for ticking her off."

"Help me or no more Melonpan for your sister!"

Jurina looked over at Rena who had tears forming around her eyes hearing she wouldn't get anymore Melonpan.

"Alright fine!"

Jurina ran out of the room leaving Mariko stuggling with the crazed otaku.

"Jurina!"

A couple minutes later, Jurina came back with an IV pole that patients use to walk around but sitll have an IV in them. She swung it at Mayuyu and nailed her right in the side. Mariko quickly got up and ran over to Rena.

"Hey don't use my sister as a shield!" Jurina said.

"Look out!"

Mayuyu came swinging at Jurina with full force. The two collided with the sound of metal clashing every five seconds. Mariko was suprised how well the pole was holding up. The two were battling each other like they do in the samurai movies. Both of their skills were equally matched in a fight that would seem like it could last forever. But then when Mayuyu's sword hit Jurina's pole, it snapped in half. Now Jurina had two pieces of what used to be her weapon. Jurina used to her advantage by throwing one part of the pole at Mayuyu leaving her stunned. Then she elbowed her in the chest and kicked her stomach sending her flying back. Jurina quickly rushed over and kicked the sword out of Mayuyu's reach. Then she held the sharpened end of the pole at Mayuyu's neck making her freeze.

"I win." Jurina said.

"For now." Mayuyu said.

Yukirin came in and quickly sedated Mayuyu to avoid anymore conflict. Then she carried her out taking the sword with her.

"Thanks for saving me." Mariko said.

"No problem. Just make sure you bring extra Melonpan at lunch right nee-chan?"

Rena nodded with excitement.

"Got it. Lots of Melonpan."

"I had a lot of fun. I can't wait for out next battle." Jurina said.

"You've done this before?" Mariko asked.

"Yep. Last time she won but choking me with the bed sheets. But this time I won! I can't wait for the next one." Jurina said as she gave Mariko a devil smile.

"What a scary girl." Mariko thought.

After the whole crazy otaku thing, Acchan walked up to Mariko,

"So did you find what you were looking for?" she asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for the tip." Mariko said.

"Glad to help. But I demand payment for my services."

"What?"

"I expect three tubs of cherry lip gloss by tomorrow ok?"

Acchan looked at Mariko with a devious glare.

"Uh yeah. Sure. Three right?" Mariko said.

"Yep! Thanks!"

"Acchan!" Takamina walked over.

Acchan's mood completely changed from dangerous to innocent.

"Let's get going. They have curry down in the lunch room."

"Aww but the curry is way too spicy for me!" Acchan said.

"Well if it gets too spicy I'll buy you that strawberry milk you love so much."

"Yay! Takamina you're the best!" Acchan said hugging Takamina.

"Alright let's get going."

"Hai! Oh and Mariko don't forget.."

"What?"

"Three tubes by tomorrow or else."

Then Acchan turned back and continued to walk away. Mariko stood there thinking,

"The people here are really scary."

========================================================================
Well there's chapter 5! Tell me what you think and leave a comment! Ahh now it's time for a short break.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:54 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MADNESS IN DA MAD HOUSE IS MAD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2012, 09:30:05 PM »
i love my atsumina here..
taka spoiling her atsu..
mayu sugoii!
you really update fast!
keep it up!
we'll be waiting..