JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA

Author Topic: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) COMPLETED  (Read 98905 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings)
« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »
Yay!!   :mon fyeah:

I cant wait for part 2!!!

I wanna know what happen to KaiXAcchan!!  :mon lovelaff:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2012, 05:47:56 PM »
yeahhhh...nice one  :thumbup

hope more sweet moment like this..
although there will be drama climax ..

but hope u will make more sweet moment  :P2

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2012, 06:09:31 PM »
SWEEEEEEET!!!
i need to brush my teeth!!
i have to much cavities..XD

PART 2!!!!
i want more!! :nervous
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:21:07 PM by Chichay12 »

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2012, 06:53:00 PM »
Thank you for update :)
So sweet Kai and Atsuko ;)
Please update soon the part 2

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2012, 07:32:01 PM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

flooding hearts!
popping hearts!
toooo much hearts!!!

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2012, 08:56:08 PM »
aaaah, too much sweettt moment  :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel:
kai, you should not cheating on your beloved acchan for the next time.  :mon evil:

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2012, 11:52:41 PM »
aww, takaboy and acchan are so cute  :deco:

that ray better not get involved (lol)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2012, 12:35:20 AM »
Kai x Acchan (they) too cheesy but I love it ! :p
Waiting your update on part 2 ~

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2012, 01:31:21 AM »
Kai and Acchan's sweet moments  :wub:
KAI you better not cheat on your precious Acchan or else...
Thank you for the update!!

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2012, 02:54:32 AM »
I found this fic last night and I decided to read all the chapters before going to sleep  :lol:
It interests me and specially when I read "RAY"'s name :wub:
I really like their love triangle "RayxKaixAcchan"  :inlove: :twisted:

Go Ray and try to seduce Kai :twisted: make him fall in love with you :twisted: *sadist mode on :lol:*
but of course, I still want KaixAcchan here :wub: :deco:

Waiting for your next update :thumbsup :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2012, 03:49:54 AM »
nono Kai make us a favor.. cross the distance and kiss your woman like a men, ok?

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2012, 03:56:38 AM »
LOLOL *roll on bed*
Kaiacchan sooo cutee
Better if its a real kissu XDDD
Part 2 ♥♥♥
Wers ray? WHAHAHAHA
thank yuu

Btw
Go Ray and try to seduce Kai :twisted: make him fall in love with you :twisted: *sadist mode on :lol:*
but of course, I still want KaixAcchan here :wub: :deco:
I LIKE THISS! Whahaha Y(^_^)Y
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2012, 05:03:13 AM »
OMGIRLSS!! SO CUTE!!! :) LOVE IT!!  :cathappy: :deco: :heart: :thumbup
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2012, 04:01:33 PM »
THANKS ALL for the comments.. @Raysuke @saeyukilover @Chichay12 @ChuuuPuffss @miayaka @TakaminaBG @KojiYuu44 @karupin12 @Wmatsui22 @yourockme @giakb48ff and everyone, sorry I can't mention all of you  :D

YESSSS IT IS, THEY'RE SO SWEEEEEET and I LIKE IT TOO!!  :luvluv2:
But.. the story is just begun, guys...
Wait. Wait for the next update, okay
I want to make a new world war 3  :wahaha:

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2012, 05:03:54 PM »
I want to make a new world war 3 

SOUNDS GREAT!
LOLOL SADIST WRITER WILL APPEAR
OMG  :jerk:
Cant wait for it WHAHAHA
but seriously dont break my Acchan's heart and mine also.
IMEANDONTBESOMEAN.
I'LL HUNT YOU. XD
Thank yuu ^O^
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2012, 03:42:48 AM »
I want to make a new world war 3  :wahaha:

I'm waiting for that :twisted: :lol:

Go Ray and do something BAD :twisted: :lol:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) UPDATED Ch.10 Part 2 !!
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2012, 09:37:04 AM »
So glad that a lot of people waiting for the Chapter 10 2nd Part. As I said, this Chapter will be longer than others.
So here it is...

CHAPTER 10 Part 2

Who's not excited when it turns Sunday!! Everyone has their day off. Time to sleep a little longer, have a vacation, or hanging out with friends or family.

*Kai's POV*

I finished my shower and wear my best outfit, I look at the mirror and see Edward Cullen with there. Hehe. Yes I have to be look so good today because my girlfriend Atsuko will be the main actress in the drama theater. I'm afraid if I'm not look good, the main actor wil be more handsome than me. No, my Atsuko is only belongs to me.

"Whoa.. My son looks so gorgeous. Where are you going to?" Dad greet me when I walk downstairs.

tap.. tap.. tap..

Mayu walk downstairs followed me.

"And my daughter too! You're so beautiful. Hey hey where are you going?"

"We're going to attend Acchan's drama theater show today!" Mayu answered, she looks so excited. Of course she is, because this morning she begged to me to go to the theater with me and she will ask Sae to join.

"Wow, I don't know Acchan can act. So you 3 will go there together?" Das asked.

"No, Dad. She's already in the theater to prepare the show. I'll go there with Mayu," I answer while wearing my shoes.

Dad looks like thinking of something for a while. Then he talk again. "So, take my car! You have the lisence, right?"

I'm surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, after the show you must take Acchan home too. It's impossible for 3 peraona to ride a bike."

Wow, dear great Dad. You're the best!
Dad back to his room and take the key. He give me the car key and I take it happily.

"You're going nowhere?" I ask Dad again.

"Nooo.. It's Sunday!" Dad said.

"But what if there's a call from the hospital?" I try to ensure him.

"I can ride your bike! Hahaha" Dad said jokingly.

"Okay then" I giggled. "Let's go, Sist!" I poke Mayu and go to the gagarasirage.

We go to the theater, it takes only 45 minutes driving and we arrived there. There’s a long queue for the tickets. Fortunately, Acchan gave me 2 tickets yesterday. When I parked the car, we see Sae standing in front of the theater building, he wave his hand holding a ticket. Mayu looks so happy to meet him. I parked the car succesfully and we get out of the car.

Suddenly my phone is ringing.

“Moshi moshi..” I hang up the phone call from Mr.Akimoto, the architect.

“Kai! Ah, I’m glad you’re there. Sorry to bother your freeday, but we got a problem” he said.

“Problem? What kind of problem, Sir?” I’m a little bit surprised. I know I am the first person that he will call if there’s a problem because I am the team leader of his architect assistants.

“Err… you know, I got a phone call from the company. They said the chief of the company suddenly wanted the first design finished today.”

“WHAT? But the deadline is next Wednesday, we have 3 days more” I sadi worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m shocked too. But, Kai, can you go to the office now. Help me to finish the design. I’ve called the team to come too. I’m waiting you now, come quickly okay!” then the architect hang off the phone.

“Kai? Any problem?” Mayu asked.

I think for a while. If I leave the theater, Atsuko must be so sad. I promised her to watch her acting. But if I ignore Mr.Akimoto’s command, then it will be a trouble for my job. OMG What I should do??!! The show will be started in 30 minute, I think I can go to the office first to lead the team what they should do, after that I can back to the theater to watch the show. Yes, I think it’s right.

“Err.. Mayu, just go ahead with Sae, I had a problem in the office. I’ll go there for a while, I’ll be back soon, okay!”

I quickly get in the car again and Mayu go inside the theater with Sae. I turn around my car and drive it fast to the office. When I arrived there, my team is already there with the architect.

“Yo, Kai! Finally you arrive!” one of my friend greet me.

“Sir, I need to talk.” I walk approach the architect and explain to him about my condition. “I can’t leave my girlfriend’s show, I promised her.”

The architect who is only 10 years older than me is actually a nice man. He understands my situation but he has no choice. The design is 80% finished but he still need me to help him to give the presentation to the the chief of company. Well I think I have to pass the show, so I take my phone to send an apologize message to Acchan and Mayu. I finally work with the team.

*End of Kai’s POV*

In the theater, Mayu take a seat near Sae. Her phone is ringing, she open a new message. It’s Kai.

“Sist, I have a very bad trouble I have to handle at office. I’m sorry I think I can’t watch the show. Don’t go anywhere after the show, ask Sae to take you home. Tell mom I went to the office if I come back late.”

“Nani..?” Mayu feel confused about Kai. He’s the one who is very excited of the show and now he suddenly cancel it.

BOOM!! A guy shouting from Mayu’s back, makes her surprised. “Mayuyu!!!” Riku greet her and pinch her cheeks.

“Rikunyan!!” Yuko looks jealous when Riku do that to a girl.

“You jealous?” Riku laughed. “It’s Mayu, Kai’s sister!”

“Oh, hello Mayu!” Yuko greet her. “I’m Yuko, his wife” Yuko winked at Mayu while pinch Riku’s cheek. Mayu giggled to see the scene.

“Oi, Kai! You have a plastic surgery?” Riku pokes Sae’s cheek.

Sae pouts, “Nee.. I’m not Kai!”

Riku laughing. “Yeah, I know dude! Kai told me about you, Miyazaki!”

“It’s Miyazawa!!” said Sae.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. So where is Kai?”

“He got a sudden call from the office. He said there’s a problem he has to handle. I don’t know but he look in hurry to go to the office.”

“EH? What problem?” Riku surprised. He’s in the diferent team with Kai so he doesn’t know what the problem exactly is because his own team is going okay since the deadline of the design is still 3 days later.

Riku take his phone and friens a friend in his team. “Hey dude, what happened with Team A? I heard they got a problem.”

“Oh yeah, I heard that they had to finish the design today and give the presentation to the chief,” a guy answered from the other side of the phone call.

“Eh?? But the deadline is on Wednesday, right?”

“Yeah, but I heard the one who ask for the design today is the chief’s daughter. I don’t know what’s the purpose, but they only ask for the Team A’s design. We’re lucky, you know!”

“Oh, okay. Thanks for the information, have a nice day!” then Riku hang off the phone. Riku sigh, “The chief’s daughter, huh?” he thought.

*Acchan’s POV*

I’m so nervous, this is a big show, hundreeds people waiting on the tribune. I wonder how my Kai’s feels when he watching my acting.

“Acchan, it’s your turn. Come on!” one of the staff call me to go onstage. It’s my turn to get in the set.

When I get on stage, I act and do my best. Sometimes, I look at the audience to find Kai. I can see Mayu, Riku and Yuko sit beside her. But where is Kai? No, I think my vision is wrong. I keep focus on my acting, when I get a chance, I look at the audience again. This time I’m really sure that Kai is not there. I feel so sad, but in other side, I keep thinking where is he.

Two hours later, the show is ended. All the audience gave us standing applauses. All the cast bowed on stage to the audience and we say THANK YOU together. I wave my hand to the audience and keep smiling although deep in my heart I want to cry because I can’t see Kai until the end of the show.

After we come back to the backstage, I run into the changing room and get my bag. I check my phone if there is a message or something. Yes, I find a message from Kai. I read it and I feel my hearts a little torn. He didn’t come. I try to calm myself and think that Kai did right, maybe he’s really in trouble. I have to understand him, I can’t be so selfish to him.

“That was awesome, drama queen!!” I heard someone shouting and applause me. I turn around and see Takeru walk towards. He smiles at me.

“Takeru!!” I said, it’s so surprising to see him here, in the backstage. He is my high school friend. He shakes my hand to congrats me. “So now you become an actress, huh?”

I chuckled. “Ah, that was nothing. I’m not that good. By the way, how could you here?”

“Oh, I visit my uncle’s house yesterday, then this morning my cousins ask me to watch a theater show. I don’t know that the actress is you!” he answers. “When I notice that the drama queen is you, so I hurriedly go to the backstage after the show to meet you. I’m so proud of you, Acchan!”

“Thank you… I appreciate that. How long will you be here?”

“About a week. Ah, we haven’t talk in a long time. Can we have a time for coffee or something? Maybe after this?”

“Umm, I can’t, Takeru. I have to go to the shopping center after this, I have to searching for a gift for my mother’s birthday.”

He look disappointed, but then he talk again “Let’s go then, I’ll accompany you. We can talk while looking for the gift.”

I think he’s right, besides, Kai is in the office and I have no one to accompany me. So I said yes. Takeru waits me outside the theater while I change my clothes. After that, we walk to the shopping center together. We talk about a lot of things, especially my college and how did I join the theater club. He’s studying in a univeristy in Fukuoka and now he spending his holiday after the test in his uncle’s house for a week.

*End of Acchan’s POV*

__________________________________________________________________________________

*Kai’s POV*

Several hours later, we finished the design and ready to give the presentation. We prepared the room while waiting for the chief of the company arrives. Fortunately I wear my best outfit so it’s no problem to give the presentation without change my clothes first.

There, I see Ray walk beside her father who is the chief or the company. She smiles to me, my heart skips a beat to see her with a gorgeous look today. It makes me a little nervous to give the presentation in front of the chiefs of the company, and also Ray. But, Thanks GOD, the presentation is going successfully. After the presentation, the chief looks so satisfied and he shake our hands.

“Kai, I don’t know what to say, but THANK YOU VERY MUCH for today. That was a great job!” the architect said. He pat m shoulder and then leave.

I take a look at my watch, it’s already 6 pm. I’m so tired and I think about Atsuko. I know she must be so sad and angry. I have to meet her tonight.

“Kai!” I heard someone’s calling. I turn around and find Ray standing beside the chiefman. I walk towards and bowed him.

“Kai, this is my dad. And Dad, this is Kai. He’s my friend” Ray introduce us each other.

“I’m Takahashi Kai, nice to meet you, Sir” I greet him.

He smiles and he look so kind. “I know, boy. You just introduced yourself in the presentation just now. So how can you being my daughter’s friend?”

“Oh, he’s my friend when we were in junior high school, Dad. It’s such a coincidence to meet him here,” Ray quickly answer her Dad’s question.

“You did a great job, Takahashi. I’m glad that we choose you to be the architect assistant” Ray’s Dad said. “Do you mind if we have a dinner together?”

“Yeah, Dad is right. Come on, Kai. Let’s have dinner with us!” Ray said happily.

Oh, THIS IS BAD. How could I ignore a chiefman’s request. I just can say YES to his invitation for dinner.

“But I have something to do, so I guess we can meet 15 minutes later in the restaurant, okay!” he said, take a look to his expensive watch.

“Dad..” suddenly Ray talk, clinging to her Dad’s arm. “Can I go there with Kai?”

“Yeah, sure!”

“I mean, by Kai’s car!” Ray suddenly said. I’m so surprised by what she said but I can only standing there and smiles. The chiefman look at me.

“You have the license?” he asked.

“Yeah, Sir” I quickly answered.

“Okay, then. Take care, see you there!” then the chiefman leave us.

“Let’s go!” Ray ask me and she clinging in my arm. I feel a bit nervous, but in the other side I feel guilty, considering… I have a girlfriend, I already have my Astuko!

*End of Kai’s POV*

*End of CHAPTER 10 Part 2
Thanks for reading, please leave thanks and comments  :mon pray2:
and... I have a bad news for the next chapter, actually THE WORLD WAR 3  :glasses:

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2012, 10:08:08 AM »
Uh oh~ Kai needs to Explain this to Acchan in Detail XDD and Sae x Mayuyu hm.. I sense Danger in their relationship if you know what I mean~  :rofl:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2012, 10:46:22 AM »
takeru + ray = trouble...
I want more!! :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA