JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Wonderland

Author Topic: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) COMPLETED  (Read 107147 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings)
« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2013, 05:27:37 AM »
:on lol: :luvluv1: :whistle:
:on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :mon bleed2:
 :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon fyeah: :mon bleed2:
LOLYIEEEE KAIACCHAN ♥♥♥♥♥↖(^ω^)↗ヽ(^。^)ノ
THANK YOUU
*but i want more*  :shy2: :shy1: :nya:
:gmon bang: :sashiko:

i think that mariko gonna arrive suddenly...

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2013, 06:18:00 AM »
:mon bleed2: Ah i need tissue! Oh not enough? :mon bleed2:
Damn you Ray! Y U Kiss Kai!?!?!?!?!  :mon evil:
And about smut, i love it!!  :mon lovelaff:
I want more smut!! *le me perv mode on*  :mon mischief:
Please update soon!  :mon pray2:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2013, 06:47:14 AM »

LOL I WILL CALL KUU ASAP
To not disturb my kaiacchan
 :on voodoo:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2013, 07:06:59 AM »
OMGIRL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! KAI ACCHAN!!! >,,,<  :thumbup  :heart: :heart: :heart: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2013, 07:16:41 AM »

LOL I WILL CALL KUU ASAP
To not disturb my kaiacchan
 :on voodoo:

Yeah Haruko-san is right...did this chapter say that Mariko often lives there?

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2013, 08:42:00 AM »
Yeah Haruko-san is right...did this chapter say that Mariko often lives there?
Yeah,ok then
 :err:  xD
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2013, 09:02:17 AM »
I knew you must be thinking about that.. but NOOOOO....

This is the best moment of their relationship and I WON'T INTERRUPT THEM. Hehe..

Can't wait to update the next chapter.
Thank you!!

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: January 03, 2013, 12:08:37 PM »
Ray!!! how dare you kiss Kai :angry:
Kai and Acchan's little smut moment...  :twothumbs
more smut please :)

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: January 03, 2013, 01:07:22 PM »
RAY!!!!!!! How dare YOU?!?!?! :scolding: :on voodoo:
BUT it's a good thing he pushed her away!!
*reading, scrolling down* Hmmmmm .... SMUT??!! *grins*  :mon star:  :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2:
I want MORE MORE MORE!!!! *perv mode on*
Update SOON!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #209 on: January 03, 2013, 03:38:44 PM »
 :thumbup nice move quitting that damn job, kai! no point working so hard and neglecting family, friends and girlfriend... and now reward is the hot hot hot night!  :deco:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2013, 04:17:32 PM »
I knew you must be thinking about that.. but NOOOOO....

This is the best moment of their relationship and I WON'T INTERRUPT THEM. Hehe..

Yes, i agree with it ! I want the next update soon too

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) NEW CHAPTER 14
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2013, 07:23:56 PM »
Hello, I’m sorry it takes several days to update..

CHAPTER 14

About a week later, since Kai have no business for work, now he can spend extra time for his family, friends, and Acchan. Plus, now he can join the football team of his college. Just to fill his leisure time when Acchan practices at theater.

"Tadaimaaa.." Acchan enters her house followed by Kai. They just back from campus together.

"Oh Acchan, you're back" her father comes and greets them. "Oi, Kai? How's your study?"

"Everything is great, Mr.Maeda Thank you..."

"Oh Kai.. My son" suddenly Acchan's mom comes from the kitchen. Seems like she's cooking something cuz Kai can smell something delicious from the kitchen.

"Good evening, Mrs.Maeda" Kai bows. "Emm, I think I can't be long here I have to go home. Mom must be waiting for me," Kai said.

"Oh come here first, I cooked something..." Acchan's mother takse Kai's hand and drags him to the dining room. Acchan and her father follow them.

"Wow.. It must be so delucious!" Acchan is amazed by the foods' appearance. There's a lot of various cakes and another food. "Kai, you want some?" Acchan offers him to taste the food. "Here... Aaaa..." Acchan feeds him. Acchan’s father glares at them, and then Kai’s cheek is getting red.

"Mmm... Yummm!!" Kai chews the food. "This is delicious, Mrs.Maeda."

"You like it?" Acchan asks.

Kai nods while eating the food.

"You can take them home, Kai. Here, let me wrap it for you to take it home. Mayu must be like it too."

"Ah okay. Thank you.."

"Just choose the food you want to take home and put it on the box" Acchan's mom commands.

"Haik," Then he takes some cakes and another food. "I want this one, this one, and...that one, that one too.. And ... This one.. Errr okay, enough Mrs.Maeda."

"Okay, just put it on the box. Seems like you like it so much."

"Err, may I take it home too, Mrs. Maeda?" Kai is pointing at Acchan who is sitting on the chair. Acchan giggles as she hears what Kai said.

“Yeah, after you two tie the knot, muscular man!” Acchan’s father pats his hand on Kai’s head, a bit laughing. “Now, go home, it’s late of night. Go take some rest, you must be so tired.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Maeda, Mr.Maeda. Good night..” Kai bows then walks to the door, followed by Acchan.

As they arrived in front of the door, Kai stops and turns to Acchan. “Your dad doesn’t let me take you home yet..” he pouts, Acchan laughing. Kai quickly steals a deep kiss before leaves the house, suddenly Acchan’s father comes and clears his throat. “Ehm..ehm..”

They break the kiss and blushed. “Good night, Mr.Maeda… bye Atsuko” Kai bows and leaves the house, heading to his house.

-----------------------

That night Acchan gets on the toilet, looking up a dipstrip test.

"Negative.." "But why I don't get my period yet? It's been a week late." Acchan thought. "Can be it mistaken?"

Acchan gets on her bed after turns her light off. She doesn't want Kai feels worried that she isn't sleeping yet. She takes her phone and start to types a message.

To: Mariko
"I don't get my period yet, it's been a week. Could it be something?"

Then a minute later, Acchan's phone is ringing. It's Mariko calling. She sigh, she texted Mariko because of afraid to talk by phone, that’s why she choosed to talk by message. But this Mariko-sama calls her..

"Moshi moshi.." Acchan greets her.

"DID YOU DO IT ??!!" suddenly her voice can be heard, so bold, and half shouting.

"Doing what?" Acchan said, a bit surprise of Mariko's shouting so she can't notice what Mariko just meant.

"DOING SEX OF COURSE!! ACCHAN DID YOU DO IT? With that Takahashi boy?!!!" Mariko still shouting.

"Sshhh... Don't talk too loud! Everybody's sleeping!"

Mariko takes a deep breath. "Okay..." she talk in a lower voice. "Acchan are you really had sex with Kai?" now she's whispering.

"Uhn.. " Acchan answers it shortly.

"Oh my... Didn't you two use any safety? Just like.. condom, maybe?"

For  moment Acchan remember about that night again, and she's pretty sure that they did sex without any safety. "Err... No."

“WHAT?” Mariko shouts again. Then she notices that she just shouted again. She calms herself down, take a deep breath. “Oh my, maybe she’s pregnant…” she thought.

“Mariko??” Acchan talks, as she doesn’t hear Mariko’s voice for a while. “Are you still there?”

“Yeah, still here.” Mariko anwers it lazyly. “Still thinking about what it could be..”

“So what do you think it could be?” Acchan asks.

“I don’t know, but… the first thing I can say is…”

“What is it?”

“Errr… maybe you’re pregnant, Acchan..” she asks uncertainly.

“Ah, that one. I knew…” Acchan sighs, “I’ve tested it, but the result is negative.”

“EEH? NEGATIVE?” Mariko is surprised.

“Uhn, I don’t know why. Could it be mistaken?”

“Maybe, somehow it can’t show the 100% perfect result..”

Now it’s Acchan who keeps silent for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The next day, Acchan asked Kai to go to the place where they kissed for the first time. Acchan told him that she really missed that place and want to go there again with him. Kai agreed, so after the class was over, they went to the lakeside.

Kai and Acchan sit on a wooden bench on the lakeside, Acchan sits beside him on his embrace, she rests her head on his shoulder.

“Kai…” Acchan said, she doesn’t look at Kai, but looks at the view of the lake.

“Hmm?”

“Do you think we will be together forever?”

Kai looks at Acchan, he can see her innocent face but her eyes said that she’s thinking of something. “Yeah, sure. I love you more than my life. Except…” Kai takes a breath. “… except you don’t want to be with me anymore, I can leave you even my hearts won’t. But as I always said, I can do anything for you…”

Acchan blushed, fortunately Kai can’t see it. About what Kai said, actually Acchan has proved it when Kai left his job only to take more time with her. It proved that he loves her more than his favor, his job, and even his life. “I’m glad to have you, Kai…”

“No, I’m the luckiest one to have you, Atsuko…”

“Kai, actually I want to tell you something important. I’m not sure with it, but…”

“but what? Just tell me, don’t worry…” Kai caress her hair.

“… I think I’m pregnant..” Acchan finally said. Kai stops his move to caress Acchan’s hair and Acchan notices it. She knows that Kai must be shocked, he even doesn’t say anything for a moment.

“WHAT?? PREGNANT? How—oh, yeah.. we did it! Oh GOD, what I should do? ” Kai thought. He releases his hand around Acchan’s back and now they’re facing each other. Kai can see her face that full of fears and confuses. He lift her chin so that she can look at him straight.

“You don’t have to worry about anything… whatever will happen, I’ll always be with you..” he said politely.

“I’m not really sure about this, Kai. Because, I didn’t get my period since it was late for a week, but when I test it, the result is negative. You know, the test could be mistaken too. So I’m not really sure..”

“Souka.. But hey, what’s with that face?” Kai tries to cheer her up. “Don’t be sad or afraid of anything. Even if it’s right that you’re pregnant, don’t worry, I’ll be with you, let’s face it together.” Kai holds her hand tightly.

Acchan nods, tears coming from her eyes. Kai knows this situation so well, he quickly hug Acchan tightly. “Gomen ne, but don’t worry, I’ll be responsible of it. Trust me.”

After that moment, Kai can’t stop to think about it. Even they’re not sure about the pregnancy, but still, it keeps around his head. He doesn’t mind if Acchan really pregnant. He can marry her and they will start their life together. But he doesn’t want to ruin Acchan’s study, career, or even he future. Kai’s afraid if because of her pregnancy, Acchan can’t continue her study. So, Kai goes to the officer of the university. He asks them if there is a student gets pregnant, does she still can continue her study or not. The shocking thing is.. the answer is no. The university officer will let the pregnant student to take a gap year until the baby is born, then the student can continue to study again.

Kai thinks about it again, is that’s so, it will hampers Acchan study, besides, after the baby is born, she might be busy with the baby too. But Kai thinks that he has no other option. He doesn’t want Acchan to take an abortion, he doesn’t want to kill the baby. He loves Acchan very much. So he plans to make Acchan keep her pregnancy and they will grow the baby together. The next plan that Kai has to do is to tell his parents.

An evening in Takahashi’s residence.
After dinner, Kai goes to his father’s workplace at home. He knocks the door although it’s a bit opened. “Oh, Kai… come in!” His father is sitting on his chair, reading something.

“Are you busy?” Kai asks.

Kai’s father looks up at him. “No. Why? Want to discus something?”

Kai nods. “Yeah, if you don’t mind to..”
His father actually knows that if Kai comes to his workplace and asks if he’ s busy or not, it means that Kai want to discuss something. It’s kind of his habit when he want to ask his father to help him to do his homework, to explain about something he doesn’t understand, or when Kai wanted something from his father such as a new laptop or else.

Kai walk approach, he looks at some photo frames on his father’s table. He takes one of them, a frame with his photo inside, a photo taken when he was about one or two years old. He looks at the picture.

“You grows well, son” his father said while Kai looking at his childhood photo. “I never imagined that you will grow up this well. A nice, kind, smart, and handsome..”

Kai smiles. “Dad, what did you feel when the first time you know that Mom was pregnant?”

“Huh?” his Dad a bit surprised with Kai’s question but he smiles. “I was happy, of course. The best thing of the relationship when you love someone is when you have something that will make you together forever. This thing is a child. The only thing that can represents the two  of you, the only thing can prove that you two are love each other.”

Kai thinks that what his father said is right. Deep inside his heart, he’s very happy of Acchan’s pregnancy. That will make them together forever.

“How precious is child for you?”

“Too much words to describe how precious ‘Kai and Mayu’ for me. My love for you two is deeper than the ocean, wider than the universe, more than anything. I would do anything to make you happy and safe.”

Kai smiles again and half whispers “Thank you..”

“Why do you ask about that? You know, it’s so sudden…”

“Ano.. Dad, I hope you don’t have any negative thinking, it’s just like.. I feel the same way too. ”

“Same way? What do you mean?”

“Emm… I-I think, I will be a father, Dad…”

“Eh?” Kai’s father chuckles. Kai’s surprised by his father’s respond. “Really? You did it?”

Kai nods, in his innocent face.

“With that..” Kai’s father’s pointing his finger directed to the Acchan’s house.

“Yeah, Maeda’s daughter..” Kai answered.

Kai’s father giggles. “Wow, that was fast! You defeat me, son!” He said, makes Kai chuckles. “Do her parents knows about it?”

“I guess no, not yet” Kai answered.
“Dad..” Kai starts to serious again. “Considering that we’re not married yet, may I marry her soon? You know, I want my child born with parents, real parents, not a lovers couple.”

Kai’s father stands up and hugs Kai. “I’m glad you want to be responsible of it. Of course, I allow you to marry her. But be careful,” he release the hug. He look deep in Kai’s eyes. “It will be not that easy to tell her parents about it. Be a good man, prove it to her parents that you really love her and will be responsible of it. I believe you can do it!”

Kai nods, “Thanks, Dad!” Then he hugs his father again.

End Of CHAPTER 14

Thanks for reading, please leave thanks and comments. Hope you enjoy it. THANK YOU!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2013, 07:47:08 PM »
I hope that she don´t.. well a love a atsumina baby but in this fic i prefer that its just a false alarm.. this could be more funny.. and i wanna know about ray, what happend with her?

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2013, 07:54:57 PM »
I am glad you finally update! :gmon flowers:
I freaking hope Acchan is pregnant!! So they will marry and live together fast!!!  :mon fyeah:
And I am glad that Mariko-sama didnt ruin their XXX!  :mon lovelaff:
Please update soon! And dont take it long time :mon pray2:

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2013, 07:57:51 PM »
Acchan is pregnant?  Kai, you 're the man !
I was wondering what will happened to them when they found out IF Acchan is not pregnant ~ might be false alarm on the pregnancy ~?
Anyway, support your writing  fics up to now! Please continue on writing on next chapter.

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2013, 10:00:24 PM »
Thank you for update  :mon fyeah:
Wow Acchan pregnant i love  :mon lovelaff:
please update soon  :mon pray2:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2013, 11:10:14 PM »
OMG!!!!! :) so happy you update.. take u so long.....

but i need more of ur update:)

:twothumbs :twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #218 on: January 06, 2013, 02:45:38 AM »
Yeiii !! Tell her parents kai  :onioncheer:
They will married soon  :whistle:

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #219 on: January 06, 2013, 02:51:03 AM »
OH!!! kai!! FIGHTING!!!  :cathappy: :deco: :deco: :heart: :thumbup
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Wonderland