JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Atsuki Kodou no Hate

Author Topic: superman or Pirates ?  (Read 7608 times)

Offline azboy

• I swear, all the girls like it in the butt!
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« on: July 11, 2006, 03:33:51 AM »
saw both and thought they were equally as good, but since i grow up watching it as a kid my vote goes to superman.  

although, the public disagree with me seeing how superman made about $25 million and pirates made $130 million opening weekend.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 03:43:24 AM »
whaaaaa? superman really made that low? wow that's pretty bad. but POTC has a huge advantage with kierra knightly, johnny depp, and orlando bloom, so it doesn't suprise me they made that much. the guy that stars in superman, is this his first movie?

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

kappadapyon

superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 03:55:14 AM »
His first major one, yeah. He's appeared in TV shows like Cold Case and Gilmore Girls.

My vote goes to Pirates anyway. The first one was amazing, so I hope the sequel doesn't suck too much.

Offline azboy

• Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 04:18:58 AM »
good point on the cast.  superman would've been way better if they had a hot babe to play the role of lois lane.  like maria ozawa:heart: or someone.  too bad she doesn't speak english.  or does she?

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 04:42:52 AM »
^ No one knows besides the people who know her, but most likely, Yes but really crappy.

I haven't seen Pirates ( 1 or 2 ) so I can't really contribute. But Superman made that low? ...wow

Offline Ericks

• Mr. Doctor Love
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 04:44:46 AM »
Maria Ozawa playing Lois Lane would be hilarious :lol:
お願い ミスター・ドクター・ラブ

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 04:46:27 AM »
^ with an accent? yeah.. and in 80% of the scenes she comes out wearing a kimono :lol:

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 05:04:45 AM »
Quote from: .:meowchi:.
^ with an accent? yeah.. and in 80% of the scenes she comes out wearing a kimono :lol:

Then does a boring as hell sex scene.

Offline azboy

• Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 06:41:12 AM »
boring, yes, but i still watch it nontheless.  she's so damn HOT and naked:drool:

don't think the hype for superman was there, personally.  heard and saw more advertisement for pirates then superman.

maybe Spiderman 3 will be the all time kick ass movie of the year when it comes out.  the preview for it was totally badass.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 07:07:45 AM »
I saw both and POTC was definately the better movie! Besides Depp + Bloom = :inlove:

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Ericks

• Mr. Doctor Love
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 12:39:29 AM »
I've seen both now and if I had to watch one again then it would probably be POTC2. It's a close call but I thought Superman took too long to really get going.
お願い ミスター・ドクター・ラブ

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 12:53:29 AM »
Quote from: azboy
superman would've been way better if they had a hot babe to play the role of lois lane.  like maria ozawa:heart:

"While you were gone Lois become a mommy!....We're not sure just who the father is..."

Offline freefree

superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 07:31:10 AM »
to me, it's weird that pirates beaten superman so badly! i really don't find anything more attactive in pirates. so what's going on with all those 'crazy' american audiences?

Offline BuRn

• Gonna BuRn in Hell when I DIE!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 05:23:48 AM »
Quote from: freefree
to me, it's weird that pirates beaten superman so badly! i really don't find anything more attactive in pirates. so what's going on with all those 'crazy' american audiences?

its the kid man, everyone (except me) hated that kid..... while everyone (including myself) loved watching Jack Sparrow running around like a sissy...... just look at his hands while running from the cannibals

Offline bumsquad

superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 08:28:40 PM »
superman was weak sauce. pirates was freaking 5/5 in entertainment. was there a moment where i wasn't on the edge of my seat! no! and keira knightly. GWD DAM, knows how to seduce @_@

Offline madgyver

superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 02:50:42 AM »
of course POTC... it's very funny and amazing....

Offline meltay789

superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 04:21:16 AM »
i vote for pirates. cause i love johnny depp

Offline ugdream

• Member+
Re: superman or Pirates ?
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 07:46:02 PM »
I vote for superman ,,,,,,,,,, because I love american drama " smallville " as well... :heart:

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 02:21:03 AM »
Superman looked like it was gonna have a good hype, but it just didn't get my attention all three times I watched it (I fell asleep each time).

its the kid man, everyone (except me) hated that kid..... while everyone (including myself) loved watching Jack Sparrow running around like a sissy...... just look at his hands while running from the cannibals

That pretty much made the movie for me. Keira Knightly is attractive, but Johnny Deep is basically why most people watch the movie.

maybe Spiderman 3 will be the all time kick ass movie of the year when it comes out.  the preview for it was totally badass.

IMO the cast for Spiderman 3 is better than pirates. I think Spiderman will be the movie of the year.

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline Soteniliene

• かっこいい?
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 10:06:22 AM »
I saw both Superman and Pirates; ( 1 & 2 ) and I must say that Pirates is much better than Superman.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Atsuki Kodou no Hate