JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: AMNESIA: Chapter 14 ~ [WMatsui + MaYuki]~ (18/12/2015)  (Read 105345 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: AMNESIA: CH08 Omake [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (27/01/2014)
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2014, 01:41:36 PM »
ALOHA~! Your precious student, Kevin reporting for duty~  XD XD

Told you I was gonna comment for this chapter~ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA~~~

Finally...the next update of the AMNESIA : THE DARK DESCENT is here...

Wait a minute.. That's a different amnesia. My bad... LOLOL

Before that I just want so say... Oh Kate you Mother of Surgery... LOL

The doctor rushed to ICU immediately as her friend called her over. Obviously when she arrived there, she joined in the surgery operation immediately to assist Mayu along with other nurses. Many doctors and nurses could barely follow up Watanabe’s speed.

Mayu, Mayu.... Why you gotta rush stuff? Operations are supposed to be carried out slowly and with extra care.. You're not competing with other doctors for the title of 'Fastest Operation in the World'.. Really.. There's no such thing.. So, slow down, girl..
There's a saying.. "If you wanna go fast, go alone.. If you wanna go far, work together" I should totally knock these words into your head LOL

“Mission accomplished. Glad you made it on time.” Mayu took off her gloves and scrubs outfit in order to change back to her default clothing.

“Mayu…you should learn to work with others aside from Yuki and I.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Oi! You need to! Yuki and I won’t always be free for you to call every time you have a serious patient okay?”

“Tch, fine…I’ll try.”

“You better.”

What's with the "Tch" LOLOL
You gotta learn to adapt with other people, Mayu.. Don't make me smack your buttocks

“Dr. Kashiwagi…”

“Nurse, do put my name under both patients’ profile. I’m taking responsible for their death.”

“But it isn’t your fault! It’s my—”

“It was my decision to leave her in order to save another patient. I’m also the head of this department…as soon as the two of them stepped into the hospital, they’re under my responsibility.”

Jurina interrupted her colleague and it made him remained in silence and shock. The male doctor remained in silence and then the nurse nodded firmly as she took Jurina’s order.

“…I understand.”

“Thank you for respecting my decision.”

Somebody give Jurina a cookie~!
Jurina, you earned my full respect.. Two thumbs up high in the sky for you~!
Well, I understand that it's her mother..
But not many people will want to be responsible for other's death, what more for that reason.. "Leave her in order to save another patient"

“Go continue with your sobbing, I’m leaving to work now.”

“Mayu—!!” Yuki was about to shout back at the rude harsh Watanabe, but her words ended up making Jurina giggled out softly.

“Thanks Mayu.”

Watanabe did not say a word and simply walked out through the door, leaving the couple alone and have their private time. The nurse was still mad with how she was not treating Jurina’s feelings gently after the worse tragic that anyone could’ve least expected happened to her.

“Jeez…That Mayu…”

“It’s her way of expressing her kindness.” Jurina smiled while the nurse was still embracing her.

Mayu's unique way of expressing kindness, huh? Well, she deserves some buttock slapping XD

RENA SURVIVED~!!!!!!!!
I mean, of course she survived.. This is the pre-prologue.. If Rena died here, I'd be like "Did the time and space got distorted or some shit?"
And the ending of this chapter is zee Prologue of this fic~

Spoiler for CH09.......... FINALLY! the time for MaYuki couple to bloom! A DATE!? Sae showing up!?

Finally Mayuki is here~  :heart: :heart:
I'm hoping for lots of Mayuki fluff~  :heart: :heart: :heart:
This is gonna be good, i can tell..
And Sae please do not mess things up.. Go find Sayaka instead.. Shoo~ Shoo~

So in conclusion,
Bravo once again, Kate..
Your updates never cease to amaze me...
As for this chapter... *cough*needmorefluff*cough*
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT~~~!
You're the Mother of Gods.. Who am I to give advice to the mighty lord of fluff?
And as a sign of thank you for this wonderful update, I shall present you with 18 dancing penguins.. Coz 18 is a lucky number for chinese..
:pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_read: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:
God damnit, Bob!! You just won't let go of your book for a second!? You ruined everything!
Forgive me, Kate.. Bob loves to read a lot.. But hey... 17 dancing penguins is still good, right?
Till the next update, this is your fluff apprentice Kevin, signing off.. CHIAOZ~!

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2014, 01:54:20 PM »
I want to know what is nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. :grin:
Thanks you for updateeeeeeeeee. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2014, 11:44:13 AM »
is it to fast to demand the next chapter?

well i'm not often doing this LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: AMNESIA: Chapter 09.1 & 09.2 [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (24/02/2014)
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2014, 02:56:31 PM »
Replies:
kenjoy12: Glad you enjoy it~! More dramas are coming! So prepare to embrace it~ :P

kurogumi: What actually happen to Rena? XD I wonder too, we'll see at the end when she retrieved all her memories back! Her father sure have a reason that he believes that its better to not tell Jurina, however, who knows? Maybe Rena knew it! But its kept within those lost memories!? :D We'll see how things goes with Rena and Jurina~ Let's say....I like inflicting a lot of pain to characters, but a good ending always wait for them~ (I'm a fluff writer after all!) I'm not planning for this to be angst ending story, but it's gonna take a while~! SO~ I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS MAYUKI MOMENT IN THIS CHAPTER!! It's sure one big step within their relationship!!

lahika: You don't have to thank me!  :nervous As long as you enjoy it, its all COOL! Glad that the omake did answer your biggest question!!

gek geki: HAHAHAH! Now you got a lot of info~! But there might be more coming! Especially from Mayu's side (the last omake) and from Rena (regaining all her memories)! Indeed you got it right! Things that happen in the pre-prologue are things that Jurina didn't want Rena to know, even worse, when she recalled nothing at the slightest (including her existence). Ahhhhhh...misunderstandings are the worse things! :( Jurina needs to make a move soon or else she would make a biggest mistake. About Rena's memories~ It's the MAIN highlight of the story I guess? :D Let's say she would regain all of it towards the end of the fanfic...but HOW!? We'll have to look forward to it!! XD Too bad that the next chapter is focusing more on Mayu...since the last omake would be about Mayu's past! There would be some moments about Rena...but it shall be focused on once again on Chapter 10! :) Martial arts move! HAHAH! We will see it, definitely, maybe just not in this chapter~ go embrace the fluff for now... :D

qr.rima: Wow, you're getting a good start with the guessing! :O You're quite close to it! Its indeed some sort of surprise visit...but they have an intention why they're going to visit her without telling her. Rena is indeed tied to this and indeed that accident made Rena's subconscious blamed on herself! Jurina had a feeling that Rena would do so...that's why she chose not to tell anything :D

Konoe: Jurina is indeed afraid of it! Especially to tell it to Rena. Oh >//< It's not that awesome! Here's your update~! It's focusing a lot on Mayuki right now, since the last omake is about Dr. Watanabe~ Obviously, Mayu will always come to rescue and save her princess from the stalker! :D

mo-chan: Indeed Jurina is becoming like her father. She might be repeating the same mistake that her dad did to her... D: I hope you enjoy the next chapter as well ^^

leEwẬy: OH! Hello there~ XD I'm glad you like my writing style >///< Thank you~! Mayu's past would be mentioned towards the end of this chapter! don't worry~ More of it will be mentioned in the final omake! :) LOL! Everyone wants to see Mayu in action!! Definitely you will, just not yet~ I'll update asap~ :D Here's your chapter for now~

Terragen: Hey Terragen! Let's say...Rena's is completely normal. :) She's just going through the transition of remembering everything and she's afraid of it. That's why she's having such a dilemma and fear about herself. You sure got great questions!!! :D I have the reason why the father wants to separate both of them...but so many people question that and it made me wonder whether the reason I planned is good enough or not ><" Ah yes...who is supporting Rena during that time...no one knows. Let's say...she did have friends, and this friend of hers would show up later on in the story :) That's another good idea about whether Rena went to sleepover at her friend's place or not! Maybe its a lie... :D Let's say...her father deliberately planned for Rena to be away on the day Jurina came back to visit. Real Rena a yankee? XD THAT WOULD BE SO FUN~!! LOL, ok jokes aside, i didn't plan for that to happen so don't worry. Rena's a good girl :) Rena is indeed not freaking out about Jurina leaving the house...maybe she holds some information that is not known by ANYONE at all...only one that knows is her. About Jurina investigating...hmm~ That's one insightful thought! You got the point that Jurina doesn't want to tell Rena about it...she's scared that if she learns the truth...Rena might hate her. Don't worry about talking a lot! I like it! :D I hope you enjoy the next chapter~! Mayu would do her job and give Jurina a good lesson to treat Rena properly. I'll do my best to update fast~!

kevinwkl: Oh geez....Hi my apprentice~ Your comment is so long!!!!!  Okay, now i'm mother of surgery? XD I got too many names from you already!! Mayu is sure a hardcore stubborn girl! But don't worry, Yukirin will do that job and tame her to become a sweet fluff doctor. :D Chapter 09....MAYUKI IS HERE!!!! :D Oh you bet it my friend, lots of fluff since its probably the biggest MAYUKI step that ever happen so far in this series! I so love your penquin dances! and BOB TOO!!! Maybe he's reading my fanfic? :P LOL! Hope you enjoy this chapter as well~

Zita: Here's the update! Hope you enjoy it as well!

kurogumi (once again): It's not fast to demand~ I'll do my best to write asap~! Not going to rush it too hard since i don't want to ruin the story :P Hope you enjoy it~

Amnesia: CH09.1

[Rena’s POV]

“…”

Mayu had been staring at me as she was sitting opposite from me in her office. I did not utter a word ever since I was sitting in this room and left her slightly annoyed.

“…Are you going to say a damn word?”

“S-Sorry…”

“Jeez, what the hell happen now?”

She asked and it seemed to be a big taboo for me. I recalled the scene that I had a heated argument with Jurina at the cafeteria. I did learn the truth behind my parent’s death that they died after they arrived at the hospital…but I didn’t understand why Jurina didn’t want to tell me. I finally told Mayu what happened and she couldn’t believe it. She face palmed her face and sighed out loud.

“…Genius, that idiot.”

“I…I don’t know what to do anymore.”

I stared back at Mayu and she could tell that she needed advices for what to do from now on. I didn’t know how would she react when I encountered Jurina today and from now on since their argument was not cooled down yet. Mayu could understand my situation and did give the best advice she could do. She didn’t agree with the method that Jurina used, but it didn’t mean that she didn’t understand her position. She told me Jurina did have a tough life in her own way that not many people would be able to understand it.

“Give yourself and her the time to think thoroughly. I don’t agree with Jurina’s method…but I understand her position. Maybe, be considerate of her position might make you understand her more.”

“Her position…”

“Do you know why Jurina is afraid to tell you what happen to your parents?”

I shook my head and Mayu placed her chin on top of her fingers and continued where she left off.

“They are still Jurina’s parents…she loved them, and she lost them both. Your dad passed away before Jurina could exchange any words with him… How would she feel after her sister woke up without any memories about her at all?”

Mayu elaborated the picture out based on Jurina’s experiences back during the tragic incident that made her lost her parents and put me into an amnesia state. It made me stumbled slightly as I started to picture out Jurina’s situation a little clearer. When I put thoughts into it…I started to realize how much burden Jurina had went through as she had put so much smile on her face when she’s around me. Maybe those smiles were not fake after all…

“Jurina didn’t consult anyone…I doubt she did talk about her feelings to Yukirin. She’s so stubborn, that she’s carrying it all alone.”

“…”

“I guess you saw the picture a little now didn’t you?”

“…Yes.”

Mayu sighed softly with a smile, as she was relieved that she gave me a good start to understand Jurina. However, she had a plan in mind to give her friend a few punches to also make her understand my feelings as well. Mayu told me that we’re both so stubborn in their own way…she wasn’t that surprised about it since they were siblings after all. After the consultant session is over, I decided to spend her time reading Mayu’s personal manga books in the doctor’s special hideout. Just enjoying my day quietly and peacefully today…

~XXX~

It was sure a busy day of the doctor as she had been in the operating room since dawn and another one right after Rena left. Mayu changed back to her default outfit and headed back to her office, but on her way there the nurses called out for her.

“Dr. Watanabe! Do you want some free tickets?”

“…Huh?”

“Here!”

The doctor walked up to the nurse at the counter and she handed over a ticket to go to this new amusement park for free. She got two tickets for two people to go free on all rides. It seemed one of the nurses got it from her friend but she wasn’t able to go. She didn’t know what to do with it until Dr. Watanabe suddenly walked passed her sight.

“Well, uh, thanks?”

“No worries doctor! Thank you for hard work. Good news, there wouldn’t be an appointment until late afternoon.”

“That’s sure a good news for me.”

The doctor had to wake up at 4am to do the emergency surgery on one of her patients. She headed back to her room and threw herself onto her chair with a sigh. Now that she had put some thoughts regarding the free ticket she just received, she wondered what could she do with it though.

“…I guess I’ll go give it to someone? It’s not like I have anyone to go with after all.”

Suddenly, Yuki’s face appeared in her face and she blushed instantly. She shook that thought away immediately and tried to encourage herself that the nurse wouldn’t be going on date to the amusement park with her. Then again, she was shocked she thought about dating with nurse Kashiwagi at the amusement park, alone, between the two of them.

“W-Wait…date?! HELL NO! Why the hell I thought about that—!”

~RING~

Mayu’s cellphone rang and out of all the people that could’ve called her…it was the girl she had been thinking about. She picked up the call immediately without waiting and she could feel her heart beating spontaneously. She still couldn’t get the thought about dating out from her mind just yet.

“Y-Yeah?”

[Are you busy?]

“No! Not at all, something a matter?”

[I was thinking that we could go grab some lunch together…if you don’t mind?]

“Ah sure. Where are you? I’ll go pick you up.”

[It’s fine! How about we meet in front of the cafeteria? I want to get some food and take up to the roof deck…]

“Sounds great to me. I’ll see you.”

[Okay, see you.]

The call was hung up and the doctor took her purse before she sprinted towards the cafeteria. But before that, she remembered the ticket she had with her. Just for some reason she felt like it might be a good idea to give it to Yuki so she could make use of it. Mayu wasn’t a big fan of crowds anyways so amusement park wasn’t her style. She stuffed the ticket into her gown’s pocket and headed towards the cafeteria where she met with the young nurse standing by the entrance.

“Hey, did I make you wait?”

“Not at all, sorry to drag you around though.”

“Well, I offered it to you. So feel free to abuse it.”

Mayu gave a slight pat on Yuki’s shoulder before they walked into the cafeteria. They bought some sandwiches and snacks before they headed up to the roof deck to have their peaceful meal. It was quite unusual since Yuki would often sit with people…but this time she’s being distanced from everyone. As they sat under the blue sky, they had their meal peacefully.

But it was such an awkward silence between the two. Mayu could see eyes of pain hinted in those beautiful orbs. Yuki didn’t seem to recover from the break up yet despite she was the one that started first. Unrequited love was painful after all and Mayu understood it very well.

(Mayu: …now what. What can I do for her…Oh!)

She recalled the ticket in her pocket, and fortunately it’s to the amusement park. The doctor took it out and snapped her fingers to grab Yuki’s attention instantly. She passed the free tickets to the nurse and made her dumbfounded.

“I got it for free from my colleague. You would make use of it more than I do.”

“To the new amusement park…ah, I heard about that.”

“Go with someone like Rena or your friends. I’m still wondering why my colleague gave it to me.”

“Heh…I thought the same.”

“Oi.”

Mayu grumbled and it made the nurse giggled out once again. However she seemed to be having some thoughts in her mind and caught the doctor’s attention. Before Mayu could’ve had the chance to speak anything further, Yuki turned to make an eye contact with her first.

“Then…will you come with me?”

The doctor froze and her jaws dropped with surprise. She wasn’t expected this coming and her shocking reaction just made Yuki laughed even more. Mayu wasn’t able to grasp the situation that properly yet and had to ask Kashiwagi again.

“Wait…Huh??”

“I’m asking you to come with me. There are two tickets after all.”

“Are you sure about asking me? I might not be a the most fun person to—”

“Oh shush Mayu. Are you coming with me? I take either yes or no.”

Dr. Watanabe couldn’t help but to blush slightly. It was as if Yuki was inviting her for the date. No one could’ve expected this coming, especially the doctor. She bit her lips slightly before she gave a silent nod to Yuki. She didn’t find a reason to refuse such an offer like this. Going out with just between Yuki and her was like a dream she could’ve ask for before she die.

“…Heh, I don’t like refusing free stuffs.”

“Haha~ that sounds more like you. That’s the deal!”

Mayu was glad to see Yuki smiling a little more than before. Those past few days just looked very horrendous. The nurse wasn’t as energetic and bright like usual. Not many could see through that fake smile of hers, but it would never escape Mayu’s sight. So they had talked about their plan for the entire time during lunch break. They would be going to the amusement park this Friday together and would use their day off for it. Since there’s an expiry date on it, they need to make use of it before it would be unusable.

“So, I’ll pick you up at your house, okay?”

“Sounds good! At 9am though.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Now I’m getting excited.”

“Oh geez, acting like a kid.” Mayu used her sarcasm again and made the nurse slapped her shoulder roughly without holding back. “Ow.”

“Shut up Mayu, let me enjoy for once.”

“What ever.”

She acted as if she didn’t care about Yuki’s feelings. However, the nurse failed to see that smile on the doctor’s face. It could tell many things such as her happiness for her date with Yuki, as well as grateful that the nurse was cheered up.

~XXX~

Yuki was making up her hair in her room while glancing at the clock every now and then. It was almost 9 and the time Dr. Watanabe would come pick her up. After her last touch with her hair, she checked whether she had everything ready along with her free tickets before she rushed down the stairs. Such a perfect timing, the moment she came down she heard the doorbell ringing. Yuki rushed out immediately and made sure the lock the house before she left. She could see the black car from a distance away and a girl standing beside it.

“Thanks for picking me up!”

“Don’t worry, did you have everything ready?”

“Yup. Along with the free tickets.”

“Sounds good, then let’s get going.”

They headed straight to the amusement park as Mayu used her GPS to guide them there. The doctor sure knew how to drive smoothly that it even surprised the nurse. She had expectations that the sarcastic doctor would be driving fast and furious though.

“Didn’t know you’re a smooth driver.”

“I take as a compliment then.”

“Oh yes it’s a compliment from me, and I like this way more too.”

“Glad you like it. I get carsick easily so I hate driving fast and furiously.”

Mayu put on her sunglasses while she drove down the path while the GPS guided her to her destination. It seemed even though Mayu looked tough and rough, she certainly had some weak spots too. Surprisingly, she had the same problem as Yuki.

“Ah! Same here. I get carsick easily…so I actually prepared some meds for myself.”

“Don’t have to worry about it. I’ll make sure to drive as smoothly as I can.”

“Hehe, thanks Mayu.”

-

It didn’t take that long to reach their destination as they had constantly been talking throughout the entire ride. As soon as they parked in the parking area, that was when Yuki finally get to have a glance on Mayu’s outfit. She was sure wearing a very boyish clothing today. Black long sleeve jacket, navy jeans, and black boots. At least she wasn’t wearing her usual hoodie, so she looked especially mature today. Yuki had to admit that she didn’t look bad in that outfit that outfit at all. As they stopped right in front of the entrance, they witnessed hoards of people gathering at this place. It’s a new park after all so it’s crowded with people, but since the school was not closed yet this place was filled with couples at the moment.

“Let’s get in line so we can get moving.”

The doctor offered and Yuki followed her. They went in line and then it was Mayu’s turn to observe the nurse’s dressing today. She was wearing a one-piece peach dress with laces. With just simple clothing, Mayu personally thought that Yuki looked utterly gorgeous. She’s always pretty in whatever outfit she would wear despite many people said her fashion was lame and simple.

“You look good today.”

She complimented the girl behind her and it made Yuki smiled with happiness. “Thanks, and you looked…boyish today. You could’ve worn the skirt I gave you!”

“I hate skirts, you know that.”

“You should act more feminine…you’re a girl after all.”

“But I prefer to dress comfortably.”

“It is comfortable if you pick a good one.”

“We’re there now.”

Mayu simply ignored Yuki’s last sentence as they reached the ticket man. They showed the free ticket they received and they were given a wristband that would allow them to play all rides for free. As they entered together, Yuki couldn’t stop glancing her eyes all over the place. It looked so much prettier and better than the amusement park that they went together with Jurina and Rena (referred to Chapter 05). As Yuki was getting so excited to hop on all of the rides, Mayu could tell that she was very happy about it. However she wasn’t expecting Yuki to grab her hand and dragged her deep into the park.

“Let’s go!”

“W-Whoa!!”

-

Mayu simply followed her princess everywhere she went and on every ride she wanted to play. She was sure one hard-core girl that still enjoyed a life as a child. They got onto rollercoasters as well as the Viking ride. Yuki was also a big fan of taking pictures too and she took many pictures of herself and Mayu as they walked deeper into the park.

“Take your sunglasses out.”

“…Fine.”

That instance, Yuki used that chance to capture countless pictures of the doctor and it caught May off guard. The doctor tried to snatch the camera back but Yuki refused to give it to her. She stuck her tongue out and ran away from Mayu immediately.

“O-Oi! Come back here!”

“No way I would.”

“Oh jeez…you’re such a kid.”

“Let me be one today then.”

Yuki finally laughed out from her heart and it gave Mayu some sense of accomplishment. She followed the selfish princess and it was about time they grab some food to eat since its lunchtime after all. They got some burgers and had ice cream cones later while they walked around in the souvenir shops close by. They sure had interesting things and it used their time to look around.

“Oh hey Mayu, what’s that flavor you chose?”

“It’s macademia.”

“Ehh, I never had that before…”

“It’s good. It’s my favorite of all time.”

“Let me try some~”

Yuki suddenly had a bite on the icecream and caught Mayu off guard. She ate the tip and was surprised with the taste inside her mouth. She enjoyed the flavor and wasn’t surprised that it was Mayu’s favorite flavor of all times.

“It’s so good! Let’s buy it again before we head out.”

“…U-Uh, Oh! Okay.”

She walked ahead of Mayu as she kept looking around her surroundings. As the doctor stared back at her ice cream she couldn’t help but to think about this indirect kiss. Yuki just ate her ice cream so that meant that Yuki indirectly kissed Mayu. The more the doctor elaborated those thoughts the more she felt that she’s giving herself a heart attack.

“Mayu! Come over here!”

“O-Okay. Wait up!”

Mayu caught up with her energetic girl and she was standing in front of this game stall. She had to knock down the can tower in order to win a plush toy. As she tried it out she failed two times due to her talentless. Then it was about time that Watanabe stepped in to help her little friend. She paid for one game and she seemed to be confident that she would win the prize for her nurse in one shot.

“Don’t fail.”

“Oh~ Who do you think am I?”

Mayu smirked and threw the first ball. She literally destroyed the entire can tower instantly. Others that saw and the shopkeeper was surprised with such a throw and she didn’t have to use the other two balls to help at all. Watanabe won the 1st prize but she allowed her friend to pick the prize instead.

“Pick what you want. There’s nothing I’m particular interested.”

“Wow really? Then…can I have that sheep?”

The shopkeeper got the cute round sheep plush for both of them. Yuki seemed to be very happy and she hugged the soft sheep in her arms. Mayu didn’t know that the nurse was a fan of sheep at all. She needed to ask in order to answer her curiosity.

“You like sheep? I didn’t know that.”

“Hehe, it looks like you.”

“…”

Another unexpected thing coming out from Kashiwagi once again, and Mayu gave her a dumbfounded glare. She couldn’t understand her relationship with a sheep that would make Yuki said that she’s like a sheep.

“W-What? I look like a sheep?? How?”

“I’m not telling~”

“…Oi!”

“I like sheep because they’re so soft and fluffy.”

Yuki wasn’t answering her questions that directly and all and she couldn’t see any relationship of those words with her at all. Many people said she looked like a mad dog or any carnivorous animal that people could name out. But the doctor didn’t have much of a choice but to give it a shot and ask Yuki.

“So…I’m soft and fluffy?”

“Nope.”

“…”

“Let’s go over there~!”

“…Great, I can’t catch up.”

The doctor ran after her friend and continued their long day in the amusement park. However, they stumbled at the haunted house and Yuki held her hand tightly with excitement. She wanted to check out the haunted house and it’s apparently known to be really scary. As Yuki wanted to know how scary it was…the doctor’s face seemed to be a little pale.

“Mayu, are you scared?”

“…No.”

“Really~?”

“…”

“We don’t have to go in if you’re scared though.”

“I’m. Not. Scared. Let’s go in.”

“W-Wait up!”

As they entered the haunted house together, the doctor slowly held onto Yuki’s shoulder and stuck by her side closely. The nurse was got confused whether Mayu was actually scared or not because the last time they went into the haunted house she wasn’t afraid at all. As they walked through the corridor they stopped right in front of this elevator and it’s freaking Mayu out slightly.

“T-There’s an elevator…?”

“Mayu are you okay?”

“I-I’m okay!!”

Her voice didn’t say so though. As the ghost talking was done the elevator opened and they entered together…they went up and waited for the door to open. As the elevator stopped, the door opened and before they could’ve walked out…a ghost ran passed the front of the elevator and it freaked Mayu out. She held onto Yuki so tightly and her hands were trembling. It was more than enough to tell the nurse that the doctor was freaking out badly.

“I though you’re not scared of these stuffs. You’re not this scared when we went into the haunted house together with Rena and Jurina.”

“I-I hate surprises…t-that’s because I went in there before! I know when things would pop up…”

Yuki could help but to laugh at her friend with how scared the mighty tough doctor could be. Her appearance in the hospital made her looked very mature and independent, but she seemed to have such a weak spot after all. It made the nurse thought how cute Mayu could be.

“…Here.”

She took Mayu’s hand and held it tightly. Yuki calmed Mayu down as much as she could while she’s laughing and walked their way out to the exit together. As they proceeded through the haunted house, the chill inside this darkness was warmed up by Yuki’s hand. She hoped that Yuki wouldn’t be able to feel her pulse from her hand since her heart was beating like crazy. She held onto those soft hands tightly and finally reached the exit.

“Finally we’re out…!”

Mayu sighed out loud and took a deep breath of the fresh air. As for Yuki, she couldn’t help but to laugh at Watanabe on the new side that she discovered. Even though Mayu was embarrassed with Yuki laughing at her weakness that no one knew except Jurina…it was worth going through that horror since she could get to see this huge smile across Yuki’s face. But then something unexpected came up and interrupted their moments. This familiar man approached both of them and it instantly caught Yuki’s attention.

“…!”

“Hm, I’m glad you’re doing well, Yukirin.”

As Mayu turned to the where the voice came from, she met with this unexpected guest that came to see them at this park. The doctor mumbled to herself whether it was the curse of the amusement park that would always bring this man to them all the time, it was Miyazawa Sae. He bowed and approached Yuki with a letter of invitation.

“…What’s this?”

“It’s my invitation for you to come to my party next week. Sort of like pre-marriage party.”

“You finally got a fiancé already?”

Yuki asked back and he nodded softly with that suspicious smile across his face. It brought a huge relief to the nurse but something about that smile didn’t give Mayu such a good vibe.

“It’s quite surprising for me as well. I was told today.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

“I would be pleased for you to attend.”

Sae insisted Yuki to be going but then Mayu interrupted him by pulling Kashiwagi back behind her. As she made an eye contact with Sae, it was like a déjà vu that a situation like this once happened, when Mayu interrupted Sae from approaching the nurse.

“Ah…isn’t it Watanabe-san?”

“Don’t force a lady to do what she’s not willing to do. So, are you here just to give the invitation?”

“Indeed, I want to give it to Yukirin in person since it’s an important party after all. How about you attending my party as well? You’ll be my VIP guest…”

“Pardon me, I do not like crowds.”

“I see, that’s not surprising to hear. So many I ask what are you two doing here all alone?”

Mayu shot a glare at him, as he seemed to have stepped on the landmine. His words seemed to catch her attention somehow. Her eyes turned cold and had a perfect poker face that prevented him to read her thoughts through her eyes.

“I believe it’s not wrong to enjoy a day in an amusement park with a friend.”

“Heh, you are indeed right Watanabe-san. It’s a pleasure to talk to you again.”

“Pardon me, but we have to go now.”

Mayu’s words made both Yuki and Sae slightly confused. The poor nurse wasn’t able to catch up with what Mayu was saying but it seemed the man in front could tell that the doctor was indirectly trying to make him go away.

“Oh? Why in such a hurry may I ask?”

“Recently there’s a creepy stalker around so I would like to be cautious.”

Kashiwagi had no clue what was going on between both Sae and Mayu but the man could tell that the doctor saw through him completely. She knew that Sae had been stalking on them ever since they entered the park. Her eyes glared straight at him and showed how much she did not trust him.

“...Heh, very well then. Seems I’m an uninvited guest after all. ”

“Glad you realized that.” Mayu smirked and pointed towards this direction within the park and continued where she left off. “…The exit is over there.”

Yuki was stunned; she was out of words and realized how scary her doctor could be. Sae’s eyes grew wide slightly as he wasn’t expecting such a blunt statement from the woman at all. He was caught off guard and showed interested in Mayu even more.

“Hm~ I wonder why you’re acting so over-protective on Yukirin, acting as if she’s your…girlfriend.”

That statement really did stepped on Mayu’s nerves. She didn’t want Yuki to know about her feelings so soon and she must not let her poker face be shattered. Mayu mentally calmed herself down and reminded how she’s good and used to making this fake smile all the time. Eventually, a cyborg smile appeared across her face and she continued to argue back at him.

“I told you didn’t I? I loved meddling into people’s business. Plus, I already did last time so this is technically my problem, just as much as it’s your problem.”

“…Heh, intriguing.” Sae wasn’t expecting such a counter attack back and he couldn’t hold back his smile anymore. He was actually getting excited.

“It is a friend’s job to protect one from a creepy stalker.”

“…”

Mayu nudged on the spot once again about Sae being the stalker. He wondered how the doctor figured it out and it might be because of the problematic in his speech. If that was the reason, he’s fascinated how Mayu managed to catch that.

“Or…you’re saying that I’m wrong? Miyazawa-san…”

The doctor left a sarcastic smirk before she grabbed Yuki’s hand and walked away. He only watched them from behind as they disappeared into the crowd of people. The man seemed to be enjoying so much for the day and decided to take his leave. He had enough of fun today and had a suspicious smirk across his face…no one knew what he was thinking at all.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~
~PART 2~

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2014, 03:02:29 PM »

Amnesia: CH09.2

Mayu took Yuki to this garden maze section of the park to run away from Sae. She looked around cautiously and realized that the man wasn’t following them anymore. Maybe he had left but it didn’t let Mayu’s guard down at the slightest. She could tell that Sae was a dangerous man and she turned to Yuki immediately.

“Be careful around him…there’s something funny in the air around him. He’s really suspicious.”

“…Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. So…what do you want to do now?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. Is there anything in particular that you want to do?”

As Yuki mused for a while, she saw this post about the parade today, which would be in an hour from now. It wasn’t too late so Yuki asked to stay here for a while. They walked around and found this photo booth at the corner. Yuki dragged Mayu over immediately, as she wanted to take a photo with her as a memorial for their day today. However, Watanabe wasn’t such fan of photos but since Yuki requested…she didn’t have a choice. They had some few shots and they printed 2 copies so that Mayu could keep one. Even though the doctor didn’t like photos…this one was indeed memorable and precious to her. As they checked the time again, it was about the parade would begin and they went to check it out.

It was this cute parade consisted of Disney and other manga characters as well. With the bright colorful lights made it much beautiful within the moment of dusk. They street lamps were opened and gave lights to people who were still in the park. Mayu glanced to Yuki and could see how much she enjoyed watching the parade, and she didn’t realize that she was smiling out as well. Then again she glanced at her watch and realized it’s getting late soon. She held Yuki’s hand and it caught her attention instantly. Maybe she wasn’t expecting such caring from the doctor like this.

“It’s getting late. It can be dangerous.”

“You’re so paranoid.”

“Say whatever you want. I rather stay safe than sorry. Who knows whether THAT stalker would still be around or not.”

“…About Sae-san, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

“No way, he’s not frigging an ordinary person! He’s too dangerous for you to deal with. You can’t tell what he would do to you!”

It was one of the few moments that Mayu raised her voice up at her, or even with anyone else. It was different from usual. Her voice contained such seriousness, yet with worries as well. Those feelings reached Yuki and it made her realized that the doctor wasn’t speaking with sarcasm.

“Do you know how much I’m worried about y—!”

She froze as she realized what she was going to say. She swore to herself mentally that she accidently blurted her thoughts out. It was a suicidal move and it created an awkward silence between both of them.

“Mayu…”

“…Fine! Just DO whatever you want from now then.”

The doctor let go of her hand and it made Yuki’s heart sank. She didn’t understand why she’s having such frustration and fear developing in her but she grabbed Mayu’s hand again with instinct…and tightly. Obviously, the doctor felt those hands holding her back tightly, as if Yuki didn’t plan to let go of it.

“I…I’m sorry.”

“…”

“But…thank you. I’m really happy that you stood up for me that time against Sae-san…and also worried about me. It makes me to know that I have you with me.”

Yuki looked into Mayu’s eyes with a smile from her heart. She was utterly grateful to have the doctor by her side, protecting her, and worrying about her. She couldn’t ask for more and was utterly grateful for everything that Mayu gave to her today. She leaned onto Mayu’s shoulder and whispered softly to her again.

“…Thank you, for everything you did for me today.”

Thanks to the darkness of the dusk, it hid Mayu’s blushing cheeks very well. She stood very still like a cyborg, as she couldn’t explain how cute and adorable Yuki was. Then suddenly, Yuki moved out and turned to her with a smile.

“Why don’t we have another ice cream before we leave?”

“Heh, if it’s still open.”

“Then let’s hurry!”

“Okaaaaaaay…”

Yuki leaded the way quickly since she wanted to have another ice cream with the flavor that Mayu had this afternoon. Despite she’s being in a hurry, she made sure that she was still holding onto Mayu’s hand tightly and firmly until they reached their destination. They could see that the ice cream store was still opening and made Yuki sighed with relief. Also, that’s the moment she seemed to have grasped for her senses once again. She realized she was holding onto Mayu’s hand so tightly and she instantly let it go. She was blushing and nervously took her wallet out to get cash out for ice cream. As for the doctor, she pretended quickly grabbed her left over coins in her pocket so to hide that burning cheeks. In the end, they bought the ice cream, but there was an awkward silence between the two of them.

“…Is the ice cream good?”

Mayu spoke up and started the conversation. Yuki replied instantly that she loved it and it’s going to be her new favorite flavor. It seemed the silence was shattered between the two and then they had their usual talk as they walked back out together. They managed to finish it before they got into the car and it was about time they headed back home. Dr. Watanabe promised to send Yuki back home and she made sure to drive safely and smoothly so her princess wouldn’t get any carsick.

“Thanks for today…I really enjoyed it.”

Yuki spoke up first and the doctor simply replied with her usual sarcasm. “Thanks to the free tickets I got.”

“Heh, You and your sarcasm…I’m really happy that you came with me though. Thank you again.”

“…Anytime and always at your service. Didn’t I promise you to keep you accompany whenever you need? Also, you said too much thank you.”

“Haha~ Now that you reminded me. Did you have fun?”

Mayu remained in silence for a short while before she replied back with a tinge of smile across her face. “…I did.”

“Ehh…But I can’t really tell it apart at all.”

“My perfect poker face.”

“Ugh, that again? Then are you actually enjoying today?”

“You asked so much questions today.”

“Because I don’t want to force you to be with me when you don’t like it…you didn’t like crowds didn’t you?”

Yuki remembered that the doctor didn’t like crowd of people. So the amusement park wasn’t such a thing for her but she still came out with Yuki. Mayu glanced over to her and could see how she was staring at her without blinking. She could tell the honest and how considerate Yuki was giving out. That was one of the traits that the doctor loved about her nurse…that’s why she loved her.

“…You looked down recently.”

“Huh…?”

“I don’t know what to do to cheer you up. I’m sucked with these kinds of things…then I got this free ticket from my colleague.”

“…”

“Yukirin without a smile looks really wrong.”

Mayu had told Yuki how she truly felt before she tilted her head to make an eye contact with those huge eyes. Kashiwagi was slightly caught off guard when she saw that smile from Mayu to her. There was no sarcasm hidden in it…it was pure and genuine just like those smiles she once witnessed.

“…I’m glad that your smile returned.”

Yuki could feel the heat rushing up her face and this butterfly feeling in her stomach from those gentle words from Mayu. She could be so sarcastic and so annoying that she wanted to punch her…but the doctor could be so sweet and gentle that could heal her broken heart instantly. Then the silence welcomed both of them again and Yuki just hugged her sheep plush in her arms tightly. She buried her face onto its soft texture and mumbled out loud.

“Sheeps are…fluffy, soft, kind, gentle, sweet…and caring. It’s very comfortable to be with them…that’s why I like sheep.”

“Uh, so…?”

Mayu didn’t really understand Yuki’s sheep fetish and had no clue why she suddenly speak about it out of blue. Her curiosity just forced her to ask back immediately.

“…It’s just like you.”

“…”

Now everything made sense somehow to the doctor. Due to her fast thinking skills, she was able to understand those subtle hints that Yuki gave her. The instant she realized what Yuki was trying to convey to her she couldn’t help but to be surprised and embarrassed at the same time. That literally meant that Yuki was complimenting her how she’s sweet and caring, and very comfortable to be with…she wondered whether Yuki realized it or not but its like she was indirectly saying that she liked Mayu. But Watanabe wasn’t convinced with that part, she knew that Yuki wasn’t over with Jurina yet…the nurse was sure so innocent that could become deadly to her.

“I hope that answers you.”

“U-Uh…yeah…”

-

With the long car ride, they finally arrived back at Yuki’s place and it’s about time for the day to come to an end. As she was about get out from the car she gave Mayu something and it was a keychain…a giraffe keychain. She seemed to secretly buy it wouldn’t Mayu seeing. It was a gift as her thanks for the sheep plush the doctor got for her.

“Hope you like it. It’s my thanks for the plush and for taking me around today.”

“A giraffe huh?”

“It’s the only thing I could think of…you always bully me with this giraffe thing…”

“Well, you do look like one.”

“Oh SHUT up Mayu. Are you taking it or not?”

“Who said I wont?”

Mayu held it tightly in her hands. She couldn’t hold back her smile and it was probably the best gift she could’ve asked from the nurse. It would always remind her about today no matter how long it would be. This funny looking giraffe keychain would bring back those memories as if it was yesterday.

“…Thanks Yukirin.”

-

As Mayu was driving back to her apartment, she placed the keychain on top of her lap and smiled for the whole time. She kept thinking about her times with Yuki in the park today and it was priceless. Probably the best day of her life, she did not have any regrets within her life anymore. She could die peacefully with just one single day spending together with Yuki.

“Yuki…”

~RING~

Her cellphone rang up and caught her off guard. She plugged in her earphones into her cellphone and picked up the call so she could talk while driving. Mayu was slightly surprised that the call was actually from Rena.

“Hello, what’s up?”

[H-Help me…! Please…]

“H-Huh? Rena?”

[Help me…Help me…N-No! S-Save me…P-please!!]

“Rena! Where are you!?”

[T-The room…hospital…I-I’m scared…!]

“Alright I’m heading there right now, you’ll be okay. I’m heading there!”

Before any conversation could be continued, the line was cut and it made Mayu panicked even more. She began to wonder what’s going on with the young Matsui right now and isn’t Jurina supposed to be at the hospital today due to her shift? Without further ado, Mayu drove as fast as she could to reach the hospital. Gratefully that Yuki’s place wasn’t that far from the hospital. As soon as she reached the front she used the emergency parking slot and rushed up the building to Rena’s room immediately.

“Oh you frigging elevator…hurry…!”

Mayu never knew that waiting for the elevator to reach her destination floor could be this long. As soon as the door opened she didn’t wait and just sprinted straight down the hallway.

“A-Aaaahhhh!!!”

She heard a scream. It’s Rena’s and Mayu ran harder and saw the nurses trying to call for the doctor to come help the panicking patient. However they were more surprised with Mayu’s presence within the hospital at this night.

“Leave this to me, call Jurina right now!”

“Y-yes Dr. Watanabe!”

Giving out her orders, she barged into this last room at the end of the corridor and could hear the screams and cries clearly. Mayu glanced towards this blob of blanket on the floor…and saw Rena curling up like a ball, terrified. The doctor didn’t know what was going on but she tried to approach Rena would freaking her out. It seemed she’s having an unstable mental at the moment. She seemed traumatized by something.

“N-NO! Get away from me! S-STOP!!!”

“Rena! It’s me, Mayu. I’m here…”

“N-No! GO AWAY! Don’t come any closer!!!”

“Get a grip of yourself…!”

Mayu hugged her tightly and hoped it would snap her conscious back, but it didn’t. The girl squirmed with more fear and shoved Mayu away from her with a louder scream that could’ve wake the whole floor up.

“N-No…No…please…! A-Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

“Oi! RENA!!”

~SLAP~

The doctor did give a good slap across Rena’s face. She made sure she wasn’t hitting with all her strength and it seemed its working. The young Matsui was stunned and slowly regaining her senses back one again. However, as Mayu made an eye contact with her…she seemed different somehow. It was not those innocent eyes that belonged to Rena. As if she was possessed by something…

“Rena…?”

“…”

She only stared back at Mayu without saying a word and made the doctor more worried about her mental state. At first she’s freaking out like crazy and now she had became like a total different person. Mayu gripped onto her shoulder to get her attention to her.

“Rena, you seem…different.”

“Huh…?”

“Tell me, what happen?”

The sparkling of innocent in those eyes returned back once again. It seemed the Rena she knew was back once again. She was tearing up and trembling in fear. Nothing could be a threat to her in this hospital (aside from Jurina), so the only answer that Mayu could think of would be that…Rena’s forgotten memories.

“I…I’m scared…! M-Mayu…!”

She threw herself in and hugged Mayu tightly as ever. She cried in those arms and that was when Jurina finally arrived after being summoned by the nurses. Jurina softly opened the door and made an eye contact with Mayu whom was comforting the little girl in her arms. The doctor placed her finger on her lips to tell her friend to be quiet, so that Rena wouldn’t realize that Jurina was in here.

“Everything is going to be okay, don’t worry.”

“N-No Mayu…I’m scared…I’m scared of myself.”

“…”

It seem both Mayu and Jurina expected this coming sooner or later. The transition between amnesia and remembering her lost memories. Despite most patients had subtle evidences of fear; they managed to get over with it in the end. However, there were some few cases like Rena…could be deeply traumatized by something that none of them knew. The little Matsui was a special case after all, it’s not only the accident that gave her amnesia…she also chose to forget about it.

“Will I disappear if I remember everything…? Remembering everything about…the real Matsui Rena…”

“You’re thinking too much.”

“B-But—”

“Shh…just sleep, okay? Just go to sleep. It’s all a nightmare. When you wake up, everything will be back to normal…Enjoyable times with Yukirin, Jurina, and I…like usual, okay?”

“Ah…”

“Trust me.”

“…”

The young patient seemed to follow the doctor’s advice and drifted into deep sleep so quickly. She must be exhausted from all the screaming and terrified with her own memories. Mayu carried her up and put her onto the bed gently before she put the blanket over her. It was a big silence within the room after the young girl was calmed down, but it seemed there was something that Watanabe had to talk to her dear best friend.

“We need to talk.”

“…”

Jurina didn’t reply anything and avoided eye contact with Mayu. That was more than enough to tell how much her friend wanted to avoid this. They made sure that they talked in the corridor that not many people would be eavesdropping on their conversation.

“Try to understand Rena’s position more. Things are getting harder for her as she’s starting to remember about her past.”

“…Then what do you ask me to do?”

“Tell her everything. About her and yourself…all the truth.”

“But—”

“Truths are always painful Jurina!”

Mayu roared out loud and gripped onto her friend’s collar tightly. Her eyes were filled with anger and it told how serious she was with what she’s saying to Jurina. The doctor was completely succumbed by those eyes and she was too stunned to argue back against Watanabe.

“I know that very well…but it’s the only thing that will make people move on and get over all the obstacles in their life. ”

“…But some things are better not mentioned.”

Finally her voice had come back but Mayu was not buying it at the slightest. The argument between the two of them wouldn’t seem to be deescalating. Jurina was stubborn in her own belief, just as much as Mayu.

“What would Rena feel when she had to learn all of the truth by herself…and without hearing it from you?”

“…”

“Jurina—!!”

“I know!! I know how painful that crap is…!”

Dr. Kashiwagi finally broke down and yelled out from her heart. Mayu sure knew how to push Jurina until she reached her limits to hide her pain and sorrow within her heart. As the pipe broke…Watanabe planned to sever it harder in order to let her words reached into Jurina’s head.

“…Jurina, let me warn you as a friend. Don’t run away from the truth. One day…Rena will remember everything. One day…you’ll have to confront her. If you care and love her, don’t run away from Rena… I don’t want you to repeat the same mistake I’ve done.”

“Mayu…”

“That’s all I can say to you, also…”

~PUNCH~

She hooked right into Jurina’s cheek and caused the doctor to fell back onto the floor. Obviously Jurina wasn’t expecting this coming at the slightest and it’s hurting so much. She was that her nose didn’t fracture from that punch because it’s likely to be the hardest punch Mayu gave to her so far. As she stared back at Watanabe with confusion, she suddenly just took off and walked away from her.

“That’s for Rena.”

“That frigging hurts…”

“It’s supposed to be painful, but it can’t match up with Rena’s pain though.”

Mayu walked away and left Jurina in silence. She slowly stood up from the floor and rubbed her cheek hoping that none of her bones were fractured. Even though her friend could be aggressive and forceful, she did it because she cared for Rena. Part of Jurina was grateful that Rena had someone that was willingly to protect her…even from a sister like her.

“…Thanks for taking care of Rena for me.”

“Shut up.”

Mayu took her leave and it was about time she returned back to her comfy apartment. It had been a long day for her. She needed a good sleep before she would go to work tomorrow early in the morning.

-

Finally she had reached her sweet home…she threw her jacket onto the couch and headed towards the fridge to fetch some cold fresh water. She dropped onto her couch immediately. Now that she had the water refreshing her mind, she just recalled how irony she taught Jurina to not run away from the truth…when she’s actually doing it right now. She couldn’t help but to scoff at herself…Ever since she got into the medicine degree, she always run away from her origin and her truth.

“…I wonder I should suck it up, or keep running away.”

No one really knew about her origin even its Jurina. That she was actually the only daughter of the biggest yakuza group of Japan. The Watanabe group was the leader of the yakuza association in Japan…and had established many partnerships with many businesses as well. However, subconsciously she didn’t want to admit it and accept the faith to continue her family’s name.

~RING~

“UGH! Why so many calls today!?”

Mayu picked up her apartment’s phone and seemed to be slightly annoyed from today’s event. However, the first greeting that end of the call gave to her caught her off guard instantly.

[G-Good evening Mayu-sama…I hope I’m not interrupting you.]

“Is that…Rabutan?”

[Y-Yes! It’s me. I have news to inform you…]

“…What is it about my dad?”

[Ichiro-sama is summoning you back home for the—]

“Partnership meeting to make me find a parter again, am I right?”

[…S-So it seems ma’am.]

Mayu sighed again and realized this was coming. Since she’s getting older and older, her parents had became more persisted to make her find her future husband in order to create the next generation of Watanabe after her. However, Mayu had always fought for her right to do what ever she wanted to…including her interest to be a doctor.

“Tell him, I had no interest what so ever to get a partner according to what he wants. Cancel it.”

[B-But—]

“No buts, do it.”

[Uh…Mayu-sama, there’s another thing…]

“What now?”

[You see—]

~THUD!~THUD!~

Her apartment door was knocked loudly as if this mysterious guest wanted to barge into her room immediately. However, before Watanabe could’ve responded or thought about going to open the door…it suddenly flew off as this man in black suit kicked it. Mayu froze in shock and her jaws was hanging down as she saw this black haired woman walked into her apartment after the man who kicked her door. Aika whom was on the end of the call realized what was going on in Mayu’s place and left her final words for her since she didn’t need to explain anything much now.

[Kikuyo-sama knew that you would say like that… so she went to pick you up herself.]

That was the last thing Mayu heard and the call was hung up. The strong elegant aura was unleashed from this woman as she was wearing a long black dress with sunglasses. It looked as if she just came from some fancy meeting before she dropped by to Mayu’s apartment.

“Hmm…it seems you’re living a good life here, Mayu.”

“Uh…M-Mom…”

“I came here to bring you back, it’s about time for you to fulfill your task as the only heir of Watanabe group.”

“…You can just call me or something.”

“If it worked I would do so.”

Mayu was left in silence and she didn’t know what to say back to the woman in front of her. Her stare gave her a chill down her spine and obviously there was no way that she could fight back against her mother. To Mayu, she’s far worse than a demon.

“There will be an important meeting with Miyazawa group next week and you better attend. You’ll be coming back to live at home until then.”

“W-Wha—”

“Boys, DRAG her.”

Her mother’s men locked both her arms tightly and dragged out from the apartment immediately right after the mother. As Mayu struggled to get out from the lock, she still couldn’t fight with her mother’s elite men that easily. She had been slacking off from training ever since she had been working in Kashiwagi Hospital.

“M-Mom—! OI! LET ME GO!!”

“Shut her up.”

“Yes ma’am.”

The boys obeyed the wife of the head yakuza and used a long white cloth to tie around Mayu’s mouth in order to keep her voices down. She could’ve wake up the whole building with her yell and they didn’t want to bring such commotion in the middle of the night like this. As she was dragged down to the entrance of the apartment and thrown into the back seat of the car, without further ado the mother got into the front seat and driver drove off immediately. By the time Mayu untied the cloth around her mouth it was too late to run away…the car was heading back to Watanabe’s household…Mayu’s actual house.

“Uh...Mom?”

“What?”

“Who—uh, I mean, what’s the name of this guy you’re forcing me to meet? From the Miyazawa…group.”

“This is the first time you asked. His name is Miyazawa Sae, the oldest son of the Miyazawa group that have done countless businesses with our family.”

“…”

“So behave properly. He’s your potential man that would help our family business after all.”

Mayu hoped that she was deaf and didn’t hear what her mother said. She was actually telling her that she would be seeing with Sae in the upcoming meeting as her potential husband. Then it just reminded her how he showed up at the amusement park today to give an invitation to Yuki…she remembered that sly smile very well…so he actually knew that the person who was his possible fiancé is actually…her.

(Mayu: …Are you frigging kidding me? Seriously? SERIOUSLY!?!?)

Being tied down by her family’s name. Despite she tried to escape so many times from her faith as Watanabe, it seemed she couldn’t run away until the end. She looked away and then saw this giraffe keychain on the floor of the backseat. It might’ve fell off from her pocket when her mother’s men threw her into the car. She picked it up and clutched onto it tightly. She could only see Yuki’s face in her head and she couldn’t believe that two miracles can happen in a single day…she wanted to run away from this world. She wanted someone to save her…but who could? She doubted that anyone would be able to save her from this curse. Maybe she couldn’t escape from her truth after all, despite how desperate she had been running away for years. The only thing she could do right now was to reminiscing about her moments with Yuki…regarding the first time she met her at school. Aside from Jurina, she was the second one that held her hand with those pure eyes…it was Kashiwagi Yuki. She still remembered that smile until now. It was the smile that melted the cold ice around her heart…that smile gave her hope to fight for her freedom. She’s the one that taught everything Mayu needed in her life. Mayu missed her…and bit her lips with despair.

“Yuki…”

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~

... :D I don't know why I'm making this complicated, but I'm having fun. XD  :jphip:

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »
OK, I'll read, then draw, and comment later, OK??? :lol:

OMG MAYUKI DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  キタ――(゚∀゚)――!!
and I was the one who voted "Mayu's background" for that special os, but it didn't win............so now I'm really curious about Mayu's family.........yakuza eh.......
and bad luck for her becuz her husband-to-be is Sae  :lol:

no no no laughing
but don't really think Yuki can do anything to help...................still, YUKI SAVE HER!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:39:48 PM by clubhappy »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2014, 03:27:16 PM »
DOUBLE UPDATE !!!

WOOOOHOOOOO !!!!

This whole WMatsui fiasco... I hope it ends soon...  :(

Mayuki date !!! One step closer for Mayu to be Yuki's girlfriend  :inlove:

But then, you crush it with Mayu being engaged to Sae  :banghead:
That's two step back from Mayu's goal...

Yuki has to save Mayu now...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:34:17 PM by olive29 »

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2014, 05:03:17 PM »
Can I kill Mayu's family and Sae  :wub:

ahhhhh dammit ;A;
I hope someone can save her  pls....don't dare to touch Mayu >_>
and I also hope Jurina to start taking action

I want sugaaaaaaaar but I also love how Kate makes works the drama in her fics}
ahhh such a complicated feeling  XD

Thanks for the update! :cathappy: :cathappy:

PS: Nice punch Mayu  8)

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2014, 05:04:30 PM »
MAYUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
RENAAAAAAAAA!!!!
YUKIIIIIIIIIII!!
JURINA!!!!!!!!!
SAE *sigh  :shock:
this update make my brains go crazy :banghead:
thank u for the update kate  :farofflook:
have a nice day :on gay:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2014, 05:44:42 PM »
Whaaat it was so good! But the end :'( Poor Mayu

Noooo Someone save Mayu from that!!!!

And Rena? What is happen!!!!? :panic:

JURINA!!!!!!! :angry:

Wait for the nex chapter!!!! :D
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2014, 05:48:29 PM »
 :hee: :shy2: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :on lol: :stoned: :frustrated: :frustrated: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

That's my reaction to the story. It is really surprising when I saw two update for this fic but it turn out......  :cry:

In the first fic, i was quite surprised when Yuki asked Mayu to go the amusement park together. And Yuki learned Mayu a lot but Yuki still haven't discovered her feeling yet.

The second fic, it started to ruin my day.... No my night... Luckily I read it at my home. Or else I will find someone to hit. Sae.... Sae indeed cruel. I bet he knew about Mayu's feeling toward Yuki well. Or I should say I doubt that he didn't know about it. How could he? And what the hell with the mother! I would call police for kidnapping her own daughter! But I wonder the pre marriage meeting..... How would Mayu meet Yuki?  :banghead:

Kate-sama i demand a new chapter soon! But still thx for the hard work!  :bow:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2014, 03:01:51 AM »
*gasp* Mayu is Sea finace what is going on here

Please update soon

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2014, 05:59:16 AM »
Just omg

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2014, 06:54:16 AM »
Pls UPDATE soon!! :bow: :catglare:
REALLY love this fic :inlove:

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2014, 11:59:43 AM »
I really enjoyed Mayuki's date. :nya: :nya: :nya:

This:
“…You looked down recently.”

“Huh…?”

“I don’t know what to do to cheer you up. I’m sucked with these kinds of things…then I got this free ticket from my colleague.”

“…”

“Yukirin without a smile looks really wrong.”

Mayu had told Yuki how she truly felt before she tilted her head to make an eye contact with those huge eyes. Kashiwagi was slightly caught off guard when she saw that smile from Mayu to her. There was no sarcasm hidden in it…it was pure and genuine just like those smiles she once witnessed.

“…I’m glad that your smile returned.”

Yuki could feel the heat rushing up her face and this butterfly feeling in her stomach from those gentle words from Mayu. She could be so sarcastic and so annoying that she wanted to punch her…but the doctor could be so sweet and gentle that could heal her broken heart instantly. Then the silence welcomed both of them again and Yuki just hugged her sheep plush in her arms tightly. She buried her face onto its soft texture and mumbled out loud.

“Sheeps are…fluffy, soft, kind, gentle, sweet…and caring. It’s very comfortable to be with them…that’s why I like sheep.”

“Uh, so…?”

Mayu didn’t really understand Yuki’s sheep fetish and had no clue why she suddenly speak about it out of blue. Her curiosity just forced her to ask back immediately.

“…It’s just like you.”

“…”

“I hope that answers you.”

“U-Uh…yeah…”

And this:
“Hope you like it. It’s my thanks for the plush and for taking me around today.”

“A giraffe huh?”

“It’s the only thing I could think of…you always bully me with this giraffe thing…”

“Well, you do look like one.”

“Oh SHUT up Mayu. Are you taking it or not?”

“Who said I wont?”

Mayu held it tightly in her hands. She couldn’t hold back her smile and it was probably the best gift she could’ve asked from the nurse. It would always remind her about today no matter how long it would be. This funny looking giraffe keychain would bring back those memories as if it was yesterday.

“…Thanks Yukirin.”

I want clubhappy to draw this! Kate-sama please tell her!!! Those scenes are too adorable that they had to be drawn!!! :luvluv1: The ice cream was great too and the haunted house. Lol Like I said I really enjoyed Mayuki's date. :D

Oh, Sae found somebody else to disturb and it's Mayu! :angry:

I'm worried about Rena but I'm more worried about Mayu. Yakuza and engagement. They are forcing her!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2014, 11:04:17 PM »
kate your surprises are like shuffles surprises
mmm Mayu....
I think the only one who can help Mayu is Jurina
for Yuki is impossible
mmm sae...I hope he is not crazy...
Rena...she has a gekikara side...Rena is crazy! 0_0
Jurina...I donnu talk about coward people
Yuki....glad she had fun with her cyborg
mmm that's all I guess

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2014, 11:57:55 PM »
My first time commenting here :hip smile:

When I started reading this I haven't have a acc yet but now I can finally comment!!!!!

I want to make this comment short cause I'm not a fan of long comments

This is frigging amazing!!!!

The whole story is amazing!!

It's like I'm reading a book that sold billion of copies

Mayuki!!!!!!

Mayu ill save you XD

But I'll give the spot light to yuki or Rena XD

WMatsui!!

More mayurena please :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2014, 03:02:56 AM »
LOL

this chapter somehow so funny LOL

mayu x sae LOL!! i already had feeling when sae x mayu first encounter, sae had a special feeling for mayu, or at least he felt intrigued, like mayu is more attractive

you know when smart people meet smart people LOL

don't tell me sae will fall in love with mayu for sure LOL

because if that really happen then this time sae will keep, guard, maintaining (LOL), his status as mayu fiance no matter what happen

and yuki vs sae is so interesting!! maybe this will be the first time for yuki to fight for her love LOL

i can't wait the next next chapter when yuki attend sae pre wedding party!!! that would be awesome!!!

it's kind of dejavu for yuki...LOL

will yuki safe mayu like jurina safe her from sae?

i think this time will be different,sae would not let anything destroy his wedding...

and not to mention yuki will face mayu family too if she want safe mayu,

mayu parents want a successor of watanabe family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rena...lets wait the next event i couldn't thing anything....LOL

but i'm sure mayu punch on jurina will help the wmatsui couple....

thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2014, 07:15:51 PM »
HOW COULD THIS HAPPENED!!!
SAE BECAME MAYU FIANCE??? GUAAAAD I THOUGH MAYU YAKUZA FAMILY ALREADY AN OBSTACLE FOR MAYUKI BUT NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH SAE...AND AGAIN!!!
WHAT IN THE HELL SAE WANT??? HE MUST THOUGH SOME DIRTY PLAN TO GET MAYU OR TO GET YUKI
BUT I MUST WARNED SAE,HE'S NOT JUST DEAL WITH ORDINARY PERSON THIS TIME BUT A DANGEROUS ONE
WONDER HOW IT WILL END UP WELL,IT'S NOT LIKE THE OLD CASE (JURIYUKI),ITS DIFFERENT IN SO MANY WAY,THE SAME IN THIS CASE WAS JUST A MAN WHO CALLED 'MIYAZAWA SAE', TRIED TO CAMPARED BETWEEN SAEJURIYUKI AND SAEMAYUKI,FIRST YUKI PARENTS APROVED YUKI RELATIONSHIP WITH JURINA,THEY WERE A NICE PARENTS WHO CARED WHAT THEIR DAUGHTER HAPPINESS,AS FOR MAYU PARENTS THEY NOT THING ABOUT MAYU HAPPINESS(AT LEAST IT WAS WHAT I THOUGH NOW) KEKEKE BUT MAYU MOTHER WAS COOL!!!
WHAT IN THE WORLD YUKI WILL DO??? KEKEKEKE

AH THE SHUFFLE THING MAKE ME DIZZY~

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #159 on: March 02, 2014, 02:28:23 AM »
Uso!!

Etooo what is chapter 10 about? Give me aome enlightment

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU