JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aeronauts - 5 days

Author Topic: [POLL] Majijyo Teppen. Favourite Majisuka Gakuen Girl  (Read 64502 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: [POLL] Majijyo Teppen. Favourite Majisuka Gakuen Girl
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2015, 04:29:59 AM »
Its too early now. But I totally want to make a new poll once MG4 gets to episode 4-5, once we've seen most of the characters show up. :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2015, 03:31:25 PM »
My votes were:
MG1
Atsuko
Minami
Yuko
Gekikara
Torigoya

MG2
Yuki/Yuka
Atsuko
Gekikara
Nezumi
Centre

MG3 prison
Nobunaga
Peace
Paruru
Miyu

MG4
Salt
Otabe
Bakamono
Magic
Kojiharu

Offline Ribbon no Rappapa

• Akimoto Sayaka, Nakazawa & Oshima Yuko lover
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2015, 04:05:12 PM »
Chokuko: Because...it's Sayaka. How can I not?
Yuko/a/i: Because even when she wasn't at Majijo in MG1 & 2, I could feel her influence. :)
Gekikara: I never realized what an amazing actress Rena was until watching MG1 & 2. I LOVE her as Gekikara! She is perfect, I don't think anyone could have done better job in the role! That laugh...omg.
Sado: Mariko...Awwww. She was so devoted to Yuko and the Rappapa. I felt so bad for her when she was talking to Maeda at the hospital, and then again ay the very end of the season. She and Yuko definitely wrecked my feels in season 1.
Nezumu: Mayuyu was so good in this! What a little schemer. :) I'm just sad that I never got to see Otabe confront her about it. I mean they had that chat and then...Nada.

Honorable mention to: Jurina (Center/Nobunaga)! She's been in all 3 seasons before this, and I'm seriously hoping she'll keep up this streak and appear in MG4 as well! I don't care if it's just a small appearance like Okada Nana had in episode 1, I just want to see more yankee Jurina. :)

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aeronauts - 5 days