JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naan - LastExit

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 292361 times)

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
I forgot... When's the 1st day we can pick up tix?
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm curious....

with all the Hello! Project forums, JPH!P, Hello-Online, JpopMusic, etc., what is the estimate of fans that will be there for Morning Musume? 

it's just I wonder how many Morning Musume/Hello Project fans would meet them @ AX? that and just exactly how many fans are in the U.S., have an estimate?

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
Plane tickets and everything bought~!  I'm set to goooo! :D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Ok, I'm totally trying to register but I'm not exactly sure what to do. :D
But besides that, do we know for sure if Momusu gonna be doing anything besides the concert? Like is there really gonna be an autograph session and/or panel?

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ Well, technically, nothing has been confirmed other than they are performing. It's highly likely that they will have a panel, and also likely they will have some kind of handshake/autograph/meet and greet session, but nothing's in stone yet. It's up to UFA for the most part.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
I'm curious....

with all the Hello! Project forums, JPH!P, Hello-Online, JpopMusic, etc., what is the estimate of fans that will be there for Morning Musume? 

it's just I wonder how many Morning Musume/Hello Project fans would meet them @ AX? that and just exactly how many fans are in the U.S., have an estimate?

Well...There might also be people such as myself who are involved with more than one of those forums. ^^; Though how many I'm not sure. It'll be interesting to meet up with other fans, though.  :twothumbs

GoH usually have a panel... So I'm really hoping for that. And an autograph session/handshake session would be heaven. But if there's even any relative chance I could get something signed, I'll probably buya 2009 MM calendar if I still can. xD *didn't buy one* I kinda want to get Eri to sign my PB of her, but that's just mean considering I don't have the others' PBs. :sweatdrop:

I forgot... When's the 1st day we can pick up tix?

Day 0, aka Wednesday, July 1st. I don't think times have been announced yet, but if they have, someone please enlighten me. *hasn't been keeping up like she should* Despite going to this con for 3 years, I've never been to Day 0. I wonder how early I should get there... :(

Offline Nowaru

Handshake session with MM? Oh my god if that happens that might be the time I faint in happiness for the first time of my entire life.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Looks like times have been updated in the ticket purchase section. I've been keeping track in case that TBD turns out to be something I want to go to.

Hour and a half concert? Sounds about right.

NOTE: Not confirmed, just noticed a change on the reg site.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 02:17:12 AM by Datalanche »

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, nothing is actually set in stone yet, unfortunately. The staffers over at the AX forum all say that the dates and times are not official or set in stone until they make an official announcement or the official schedule comes up.

Makes it difficult for everyone to plan things (especially for those who are only attending the con for one day for the concert), but it's still early. Don't panic if you're one of those people who pre-reg'd for that one day. If the date changes, I'm sure AX will allow you to change the day on your badge. I can addess this question to reg if this concerns anyone, just for safe measure. Let me know and I'll shoot them the question.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ Yeah, I should have mentioned that it doesn't mean that's when it's gonna be 100%. Sorry.

Though the change in time might give us a preliminary idea or hint. People seemed to know on the AX board that the Nokia theater was not going to be used a bit before it was announced. Their info seems to be a little... scattered.

Offline japanfiles

We're really excited that so many of you are coming to AX.
JapanFiles and UFA are planning some fun events in addition to the concert all weekend long.
We'll have more news on this after the Hangry & Angry concert in April.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
JapanFiles and UFA are planning some fun events in addition to the concert all weekend long.

awesome, hoping for something big :o

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
@japanfiles
That's some great news, really looking forward to hearing more from you guys!

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fuckin' sweet! I'm glad UFA is planning some special things for us. Seeing as how this is likely my one and only chance to see the Musumes, I'm thrilled and grateful. Thanks UFA!  :heart:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong

EXCELLENT! Thanks for the heads up JapanFiles!

I hope it's a dunk tank with Eri and Aichan  :twisted: Will you also have a cosplayer as  the JF logo? :P

Yeah, nothing is actually set in stone yet, unfortunately. The staffers over at the AX forum all say that the dates and times are not official or set in stone until they make an official announcement or the official schedule comes up.

AH YEAH. The old waiting game. WELL MORE TIME to plan gifts and shit. Go to first post to find out how. :yep:

And yo...Nowaru! ShikyoxYaiba! rokun - MY MAN! and others. I encourage EVERYONE going to post here - that way. even if AX hasn't had shit set in stone. we can at least know who's coming when/where.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18675.0

AFTER PARTY is GONNA BE OFF DA HOOK!

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
if theres a handshake or a meet and greet. we should send someone to ask them to hang with us after the event  :twothumbs

OR we get our backstage press member to do it instead  :cow:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
dibs on pouring Cristal all over Eri! :pimp: lol
[/url]

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Meh. I don't think I'll be able to attend any afterparty stuff or the like with you guys. I'm being driven up each day or something like it, so I doubt can go. ¬¬ It's the pain of being an underaged kid. I don't get to do shit. 'Specially without my driver's license. Dammit.

...BUT I WANNA HANG WITH THE GIRLS/GO TO THIS EXTRA EVENT TOO. T___T *will fight to get her way if anything comes up*
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:58:43 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
did u guys pre-registered for AX yet???

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ You betcha fucking ASS! :D

What hotel u going to? Shit the list needs to be updated hmm..

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naan - LastExit