JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Son Dam Bi - Are You Crazy - Ft. Eric

Author Topic: (Short Story) Myth - MerUme (New Story) UPDATE Part 2  (Read 10167 times)

Offline akbcoupleshipper

• Oshima Yuko for eternity, Saito Asuka for now
(Short Story) Myth - MerUme (New Story) UPDATE Part 2
« on: August 09, 2015, 04:11:00 AM »
Stories:
Disguise - SayaMilky (END)
Myth - MerUme

--------------------------------

This is the first story i write here.. Hopefully it's good enough.. As you can see my username i love akbgroup couples and so i write fanfic.. :D
I think Sayamilky suits this story so i choose them as my first story.. :)
Hope you like it!!!

-------------

Part 1

On this calm Sunday morning two girls could be seen together. It was usual to see them spent Sunday together at each other house since they lived really near each other. But today the atmosphere was kind of different than usual. One of the girl, the owner of the room, was getting ready while humming her favorite song. Looked like she would go somewhere. Everyone could see how happy and excited she was.
On the contrary the other girl just watching silently while leaning to the wall beside the door, crossing her arms. Eventhough everyone knew how best of the bestfriend these two girls were but now they hadn't talked to each other ever since the girl who was leaning against the wall arrived.

"Are you sure you're gonna continue doing this Sayanee?"

The girl asked suddenly breaking the silence. This question had been crossing her mind continuously ever since she heard her bestfriend's crazy idea couple of weeks ago.

"Hmm? What do you mean Yui? Of course.. What else i getting ready for then?" The other girl answered her bestfriend without looking at her still choosing clothes to wear.

"Which one do you think is better?" Sayaka asked her friend.

"...."

Here came again silence after just one question. Yui didn't know what to ask. There's too many questions until she couldn't come up which one she should ask again. Of course this second wave of silence made the currently happy girl looked at her bestfriend.

"I know what are you thinking.." Sayaka crossed her arms. "Everything will be fine Yuihan. I know you really oppose this idea. I know this is crazy but please believe me okay?"

"How can i believe everything's gonna be okay Sayanee? I know this all start because of me but.. This is even crazier than my crazy idea! Disguise yourself as a boy! Why the heck you lied to her."

"I don't know. At that time something just stopping me to tell her the truth. And now i think again maybe that's because i like her. I know it's nonsense. But i can't help myself."

"You even cut your hair that short. Gah.. I can't believe it."

"It's more convenient. Wig can be found out more easily but this.." Sayaka pointed at her short hair. "So natural. Beside it's not that short. Lots of girls have this hairstyle now and some boys also have long hair like this too. I can be a girl like usual but when with her i'm completely a boy. Cool right?"

Yui tried to calm down.
"You already damage your brain."

Sayaka just giggled at her bestfriend.

"Can you stop this Sayanee? Just tell her the truth.. What if you are found out? Not just you will get a really big troubles, don't you think she will be angry at you for lying to her?"

"That's why i'll make sure no one will find out. You're the only one who knows this idea not even my parents. The good thing is they're not at home until next month. I'll think about it again when the time's come. If you're keep silent i'll be find. And for her.. She already thinks i'm a boy right? Although that was an accident and i couldn't do anything.. I'll tell her when the right time comes." Sayaka still could see doubt on Yui's face.

"You're the first one who told me how i exactly look like a boy plus i'm the ikemen one. Remember?" Sayaka smirked mischievously. She attempted to decrease the tension but to no avail.

"This is not the time to joke around!"

Sayaka looked down. "Gomen gomen.. But no one at that event found out till now too. So i'm sure this time just will be the same."

Yui looked closely at her bestfriend. "You won't listen to me no matter what right?"

Sayaka laughed awkwardly. "You really get me." She scratched the back of her head.

#sigh "I won't stop you anymore. Just remember don't come to me all depressed when everything is messed up okay?" Yui finally gave up. She knew Sayaka definitely will do this crazy idea with or without her support.

"Thank you Yuihan!! I know you will always support me! I love you so much!" Sayaka hugged Yui, too suddenly until they almost fell down if it was not Yui's good balance.

"Hai hai.. Quickly finish choosing what you're gonna wear." Yui patted Sayaka's head and tried to break out from Sayaka's hug.

'If i knew everything would be like this i wouldn't have asked her help that day.' Yui regreted.

This all started few weeks ago when Yui asked for Sayaka's help.

Flashback~~
Sayaka were lying on her bed, enjoying a really nice Sunday morning while reading magazine when suddenly her phone rang.

"Who the heck dare to disturb my lovely Sunday morning?"

Sayaka got up lazily. "Huh? Yuihan?" She looked at the caller id and it was no other than her bestfriend, Yui.

"What's wrong Yui? Didn't you say you're taking care of your cafe's event?"

"I need your help Sayanee.. My cousin flight is cancelled. He can't make it on time. I don't have other band. If his band can perform that means this event is cancelled and my cafe is in danger."

"Ca-calm down Yuihan.. Calm down.. I'll help you okay? But what can i do?"

"Do you remember i told you before that you exactly like the girl version of him?"

"Don't tell me.."

"Please Sayanee.. You're my only hope. You're perfect for this. Not just you look like him, you're the only person i know can play their songs. Your guitar skill is amazing. Just for today. Please replace him. My cousin and other band members already agree with this idea."

"Seriously Yuihan.. I want to help you. Really.. But.. What if they find out?"

"They won't. Please please please.. You can ask me anything after this."

#sigh "Alright alright.. I'll help you.. Remember your promise. You ruin my lovely Sunday. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Thank you Sayanee... I love you so much."

"Ah by the way the clothes?"

"At ease.. I already prepare everything. You just need to come with your guitar."

"You already know i will agree to help you huh?"

"Of course.. You're my bestfriend.. Thanks Sayanee. See you soon."

"Tch that girl.. I hope everything's gonna be okay." Sayanee walked to her bathroom and getting ready to go.

-----

Hours later the event finally finished and now everyone already went home including the band members. Just Yui, Sayaka and people who tidying up the stage remained.

"Thank you so much Sayanee..." Yui hugged Sayaka tightly.

"Hai hai no problem. So i can change now right?"

"Sure.. Everything is over. Go ahead.."

"I'll be back after i change. I'll help you tidying up the place."

"You even help me tidying up.. You make me tearing up." Sayaka just laughed at her friend's antic.

"Just go home you must be tired. Beside you already help me a lot today. There are lots of people who is helping me here. See?" Yui pointed at the people who already tidying up the place.

"You sure?" To be honest Sayaka really wanted to go home already due to the event. It had been a while since she last played her guitar for hours liked today.

"Un.. Thank you Sayanee." Yui waved at her.

"Okay then. I'll go first." She took her guitar and then walked away from there.

Since the event took place outside the cafe and she put all her belonging at the cafe she must go there first to change clothes. It wasn't that far but it took some minutes from there. She walked alone on her stage attire and a guitar hanging on her shoulder. With her ikemen look of course she took everyone attention there. She even could hear some girls were squealing over her.

"Kyaa~ he is so cool.."
"Do you think he's a band member? Look at the guitar. The way he carries it.. Oh my god it's so damn cool."
"Don't miss the headphone on his neck. It makes him more cool."

(To make you easier imagining how Sayaka look now just take a look at Heart Ereki PV, she really amazingly cool there. :D)

'Am i really look like a boy? That means i'm a failure as a girl huh? Should i just do transgender then? They said i'm an ikemen too right? Hmm.. Quiet a good id...'

"Ugh!"
"Ouch! Ittai!"

Before Sayaka could finish her thought she felt someone bumped her. Thanks to her strong body she managed not to fall down. But the other person, who turned out to be a girl around her age, couldn't keep her balance and so she fell down on the butt.

"Are you okay?" After realised what happened Sayaka quickly helped the girl got up.

The girl took Sayaka's hand and got up. "Thank you.. I didn't watch my way so i'm really sorry."

"I'm the one who must say sorry. You even fell down. I was spacing out so i didn't see you coming." Sayaka bowed.

The girl giggled. "For an ikemen boy like you it's pretty funny to know you're spacing out while walking on the streets."

Sayaka taken a back seeing the girl giggling. 'What a cute giggle...'
Sayaka felt melting by the giggle until she realised.
'Eh wait wait she said ikemen boy?'

"Actually i'm not a bo..." She was cut off.

Suddenly around 5 big men in suits came closer to them half running. "Ojou sama please don't run away anymore!" Of course this made everyone looked at them curiously.

"Aahhh they find me again! Are they put GPS on me??" The girl looked panic. "I must go now. I'll be doomed if they catch me. I'm sorry for bumping you. Bye!"

Didn't know what took over her but without her realised Sayaka already took the girl's arm and pulled her running away from the men in suit. "Follow me.."

Dispite she was surprised by Sayaka's action but the girl obediently followed Sayaka. They ran for quiet some times until they managed to lose the men.

"Hah hah finally... T-they're gone. It's been a while since i last running." Sayaka bent over trying to catch her breath.

The girl laughed made Sayaka looked up at her. "What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry.. It's been a while since i feel so alive like now. Thanks to you." The girl said still half laughing. "Ah Watanabe Miyuki by the way. Just call me Milky." The girl took out her hand.

"O-oh Yamamoto S.." Suddenly something stopped her from saying her real name.

"Hmm?"

"Ya-yamamoto Shun.. Yeah.. Just call me anything you want." Somehow Sayaka couldn't say her real name. If she said it Miyuki would know she was a girl and she didn't want that to happen.

"Thank you for saving me.. Hmm.. Shun kun."

"A-ah hai.. N-no problem. I-i need some exercise by the way." Sayaka felt nervous suddenly.
'Why the heck i can speak normally with her? I can't even look at her eyes. She's too adorable. Masaka.. I.. No no we're both girl.'

"You're a band member?" Miyuki asked cutting Sayaka's thought.

"Eh sorry?"

"You bring guitar so i think you're a band member." Miyuki pointed at the guitar on Sayaka's shoulder. She even already forgot her guitar there.

"Oh i'm not. I just play guitar at home but i don't have a band."

"Hmm.. You never perform your skill before?" Sayaka shoke her head. The event before, she didn't play as herself so she didn't want to count it in. Basically she hadn't shown her skill to anyone except Yui and her parents.

"Isn't it a waste as no one see your skill?" Sayaka looked away and smiled. "I'm not that good. Just a hobby."

"Ah! Then how about you play for me now? I can be your first fan. It's just if you're good though." Miyuki grinned playfully. It felt like Sayaka's breath was taken away seeing that grin. She just couldn't resist that grin so she did as she was asked. She took out her guitar and then played it.

----

Miyuki clapped after she heard Sayaka's play. "Wow! You're really good. I'm already your fan right now."

Sayaka smiled shy rubbing the back of her neck. "Hehehe~ thank you."

"Can i hear your guitar again?"

"O-of course.. How about hmm next week? Same time same place?"

"Okay then it's settled.. It's a date."

"A-ah ye-yeah.. I-i'll come with my guitar." Sayaka didn't know how to answer the last part so she changed the topic. "Isn't it time for you to go home? It's not good for a cute girl like you outside at this hour."

"So you think i'm cute?"

"Huh?" 'Damn i said it without realising.'

Miyuki giggled again. "You're really funny Shun kun. I like you." And so Sayaka couldn't stop blushing madly.

#sigh "In the end i must go back to that place everynight. I must go now. My dad will kill me if i'm here any longer."

"I-i'll accompany you. Ehmm.. I-it's dangerous t-to walk alone right?" Sayaka avoided eye contact blushing.

"It's okay. My driver is on his way here." Miyuki walked closer and kissed Sayaka's cheek. "See you next week." Sayaka surprised by the action but Miyuki just smiled and then walked away.

After some minutes Sayaka came back to her sense and then touched her cheek. "I really fall for her."

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! How do you think of this first part?
Please leave your comments and tell me your opinions to improve my writing!! :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:30:37 AM by akbcoupleshipper »

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

Re: (Short Story) Disguise - Sayamilky
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 05:25:52 AM »
AAHHH SAYAMILKY !!!!!! I LOVE YOU AUTHOR SAN... AND THIS FANFIC  IS GOOD

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 05:58:35 AM »
AHA! A NEW STORY! AND IT'S SAYAMILKY!!!! >_<)b

Can't wait for your new chapter! I hope you will also add AkarinKei and FuuMiru~ XD

Please update soon! I really want to see the two of them dating! :on gay:

Will be waiting for it then~ :on gay:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 08:27:39 AM »
Sayamilky!!!!!
Love the fic!!! :wub: :inlove:
Update soon!!!!! :thumbup

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
  • Everything starts from zero
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 08:47:49 AM »
Lol, I have the feeling that she was supposed to help Yuihan
But that's okay since she met Milky~
Thank for the chapter, author-san~
Please update soon

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 12:34:44 PM »
Sayanee being an ikemen. That's nice.
curious about Milky's background here though.
Can't wait for the update!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 03:24:34 AM »
yes i like it a lot!

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 05:40:08 AM »
Yaaayyyy,,,, SayaMilky,,,,,,
This new fic is really AWESOME,,,,,,

Please update soon author-san,,, :bow:
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 11:11:13 PM »
This one is cute~ n sayanee such a funny boy~
nice story author-san!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline akbcoupleshipper

(Short Story) Disguise - Sayamilky PART 2
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 04:22:50 PM »
Update!!!
Thank you for reading and commenting on my fic...  :D i really happy to see you guys leave a positive comments.. I hope this fic won't dissapoint your expectations...
For the pairing this fic is just focusing on sayamilky since this is just a short story.. Hope you don't mind about this.. :)
Don't need more talking.. Please enjoy part 2.... :D

-----------------------

Part 2

(Continuation of the first part before flashback in part 1)

Sayaka waited with her guitar under the tree to avoid the bright sun. She had been waited for almost an hour. Not because Miyuki was late, okay she was late 10 minutes but that wasn't the problem. Althought it had been couple times they went out together Sayaka still felt very nervous. In the end she already getting ready since morning so in the last 2 hours she didn't know what to do. Plus her excessive nervousness cause her couldn't calm at home that irritated Yui. In the end Yui always told her to go already and try to calm herself down.

Not long after, Sayaka spotted Miyuki not far from her. Before she could call her name Miyuki already did so and ran to her. "Shun kun!!"

"Sorry i'm late. Today my bodyguards watch me really closely. I barely able to escape. You already wait long?"

"No i just arrived too." Sayaka lied to make Miyuki not feeling guilty. "It's been bugging me for a while so why do you have bodyguards?"

"Ah right i haven't told you. It's just my dad, he is too paranoid. I already told him i don't need them but he never listens. Even my mother can do nothing when he decides something. He just too stuborn. He said i can be killed if no one protect me. It's nonsense right?"

'So those men from before were her bodyguards.. She must has escaped countless times..'

"He just really loves you. But to have bodyguards for his daughter. Your dad must be important then..."

"I never told anyone about this but since it's you no problem." Miyuki came closer to Sayaka. "You know Watanabe clan?" Sayaka nodded. "He is the leader."

"Your dad is a yakuza??" Sayaka shocked.

"Sshhh... You won't avoid me because of this right?" Miyuki looked at Sayaka with a worried face.

"No i won't.. I'm okay with that." Sayaka shook her head.

"Ah thank you Shun kun!! You're the best!" Miyuki hugged Sayaka.

'Your background is no problem but.. I'm sure in a big problem. If she finds out my gender she will be mad and of course i hurt her. I hurt her means her dad wouldn't let me alive. Oh god..'

"...kun.. Shun kun..."

"Ah what's up Milky?" Sayaka came back to her sense.

"Are you okay? Your face looks pale." Miyuki moved closer and put her forehead on Sayaka's to feel the temperature.

"You're really hot. Eh your face is really red now. Are you really okay?" Miyuki asked worriedly.

"I'm perfectly fine. Maybe it just too hot here. Let's grab something to eat now." Sayaka walked ahead to hide her red face.

'Is she really don't understand or she is just teasing me? I can get a heart attack if it continues like this.'

"Wait for me Shun kun.." Miyuki grabbed Sayaka's arm and linked their arm together.

-------

The two ate their lunch while chatting happily. It was more like Miyuki talked the most time though. Sayaka enjoyed it very much as she got to know her more. And sometimes her stories were funny that made them laughed.

"You're a slow eater Milky." Sayaka chuckled.

"Ah because i keep talking i forget to eat." Miyuki ate her food fast not wanting Sayaka to wait any longer.

"Calm down Miyuki chan.. You'll be chocked. Just eat at your pace it's okay. Look at your face.. You eat like a baby." Sayaka laughed while cleaned the sauce beside Miyuki's mouth.

"Th-thank you.."

"You're cute when you're blushing.." Sayaka said while patting Miyuki's head.

"Wha.. I-i'm not blushing!"

Sayaka laughed harder. "So funny.."

"Mou you're so mean." Miyuki pouted.

"Gomen gomen.. Let's go to the park after you finish eating. I'll play a new song for you."

-------

After some hours enjoying the day together while listening to Sayaka's guitar the two of them decided to just lie side by side on the open field at the park. It was so calm that made them didn't want to break the comfortable silence and just enjoying each other presence quietly.

"Ah it's been a while since i relaxing on the open field like this.." Sayaka said while putting her arm on her face.

"For me it's my first time." Miyuki suddenly said.

"Really? How come?" Sayaka looked at Miyuki.

"You know.. Since i'm from a yakuza's family no one dares to be my friend. Even though they don't mind it, their families will stop them seeing me. I just don't have friends to go here and that's make me never think of going here." Sayaka felt how lonely Miyuki must be. She sometimes did this thing with Yui before.

"Then just call me whenever you feel like doing this. I'll accompany you anytime you like."

"Really?!" Miyuki asked excitedly.

"Un.. Of course.. Not just this but whenever you need company just call me.. I'll come as fast as i can." Sayaka smiled warmly.

Miyuki blushed.

"Your red face really is cute." Sayaka chuckled.

"I think i like you.."

"Huh?" Sayaka looked at Miyuki not sure for what she heard. "What did you say?"

Miyuki sat up followed by Sayaka. "I said i like you."

"... I.." Sayaka couldn't say anything. She was so confused what to do. If she accepted her she thought their relationship wouldn't long last since it was started by a lie she would find out eventually. But if she rejected her she would lie to her feeling now because she knew she also like Miyuki.

"I.. I like you too but.. Hmm.." It was impossible to tell Miyuki her reasoning. It would just blow up her secret.

Suddenly without warning rain poured down heavily replacing the sunny day before. Sayaka felt really grateful as she could avoid the topic for now.

"Let's find a shelter first." Sayaka took off her jacket and put it on their head and then they ran together to the nearest shelter.

"What the?? The rain pours too suddenly." Miyuki complained while trying to dry herself. "How much longer we must wait here? It looks like it won't stop any sooner."

"We will catch cold if we stay here like this. I don't bring umbrella today. So unlucky.."

"Hmm.. My house isn't far from here so how about we go there first until the rain stop?" Miyuki suddenly said.

"Eh? Is it okay?" Sayaka asked worriedly.

"What? Are you scared because my house is full of yakuzas?"

"No no that's not what i mean.. Ehmm.. I'm a boy."

"So what?? Are you going to do anything weird?" Miyuki teased.

"Se-seriously Milky.. You're a pervert!" Sayaka blushed madly.

"Hahahaha~ i'm just kidding. I know you won't dare to do that remembering my dad."

"Mou i'm not that kind of person."

"Hahahaha.. Just kidding i know you're not. Let's go then!" Miyuki linked her arm to Sayaka again.

-------

The two of them finally arrived in front of a very big traditional house. In front of them was a very big wooden gate which looked really heavy and a wooden placard with 'Watanabe Clan' writen on it.

Sayaka gulped when she saw the placard. She never thought she would go into a yakuza house. It was like a dream.

Miyuki pushed the intercom button under the placard. "Matsumoto san please open the door. Thank you.."

Not waiting long the gate opened by itself. Behind it Sayaka could see men in suits lined well-ordered on right and left.

"Oh my god!! Ojou sama you're soaked wet! Quickly get change!" Sayaka remembered the man was the one from before when she met Miyuki.

"I'm okay Takashi san. Oh and can you please prepare clean clothes for him?" It seemed this Takashi san didn't aware of Sayaka's presence.

"You! The guy who kidnaped ojou sama! I've swore i'm gonna kill you when we meet again." He came closer ready to beat Sayaka up.

"Whoa whoa whoa... Stop it Takashi san.. He is my friend, Yamamoto Shun kun. And Shun kun this is head of my bodyguard team, Takashi Ryou."

"Nice to meet you Takashi san." Sayaka bowed which just got a glare from the man.

"Okay stop make Shun kun uncomfortable. We will catch a cold soon. Quickly prepare the clothes Takashi san."

"I'll let you off now since ojou sama asks me but i won't let my eyes off of you." Then he left the two to prepare the clothes.

"He is really scary Milky." Sayaka whispered.

"Hahaha~ he is just over protective sometimes. But he is a nice guy. Kind of stupid actually." Sayaka chuckled hearing the statement.

"Let's go in. We will catch a cold."

---

"Please come in.. I'll take towels for us first. Wait a minute.." Miyuki dashed out to her room to take the towels.

Sayaka who was left alone at the living room looked around the house in awe. "Her house sure is big. So typical yakuza house in films."

Suddenly some men walked pass the room while discussing some business like matters. They were stop when they felt stranger presence and then looked at Sayaka. In instant Sayaka tensed up and bowed to them.

"Shun kun.. Here's your towel. You can take a bath there the change already there too. Here.. I'll take a bath in my room." Sayaka felt really saved by Miyuki at that time. What a nice timing she came.

"Ah uncles.. How are you doing? This is my friend." Miyuki greeted her uncles, they were all yakuza, real yakuza.

"Ni-nice to m-meet you, i'm Yamamoto S-shun.." Sayaka bowed.

"Ah it's so rare to see Miyuki chan brings her friend here. And it's a boy too. Nice to meet you too kid."

"Yeah.. Finally our little girl is growing up." The other uncle said cracking up the others.

"Mou uncle.. Please stop making him uncomfortable.." Miyuki whined.

"Hahahaha~ gomen gomen.. You two better go take a bath now. Your dad will be mad if you catch a cold. You know how he is."

"Feel as you're at home Yamamoto san." After that they left Miyuki and Sayaka alone continueing their conversation from before.

"Surprisingly they're friendly." Sayaka said to herself but loud enough for Miyuki to hear.

"Of course.. You watch dramas too much. They're exagerating it. Quickly take a bath. I'll come here when i'm finish."

"Un.. My body is getting colder and colder."

--------

"Milky.." Sayaka called when she finished taking a bath. She wore the clothes Miyuki prepared before. Luckily Yui always told her to bring spare undergarment. Just in case this thing happened and she saved Sayaka again.

No one in the room when Sayaka came in. "Ah she's not finish yet. I'll wait here then."

#knock knock
"Hai."

"Yamamoto Shun kun?" A middle age woman asked. She might be this house keeper or something.

"Oh yes i am. How can i help you?" Sayaka asked still towel on her shoulder.

"Watanabe sama wants to meet you."

"Ehmm.. You mean Milky?" Sayaka asked. But she knew usually her bodyguards and people in her house called her oujo sama not Watanabe sama. Don't tell me she meaned...

"Not oujo sama. I mean oujo sama's father. He wants to meet you in his office. Please follow me." The lady said.

"O-okay." Sayaka didn't have any choices beside following her.

'Why is he want to see me? What must i do God??'

-------

"Yamamoto Shun is here sir."

"Let him in." A really manly voice said from inside the room.

"E-excuse me s-sir.. My n-name is Ya-yamamoto Shun." Sayaka introduced herself nervously.

The man glanced at Sayaka a bit. "Hmm.. So you're Miyuki's friend. The one who helped her ran away from her bodyguards i suppose."

Sayaka gulped hard when she heard Miyuki's dad talking. "I-i'm sorry for c-causing you trouble sir."

"Hmm.. I don't mind it as long as Miyuki comes home safe. But you know what happen if things doesn't end up well."

"Y-yes sir.. You can believe me she will be safe with me."

"Okay.. I'll keep your words. I won't prohibit you two to be friends."

"Thank you so much sir."

"Hmm.. But something is bugging me Yamamoto san." He rubbed his chin while examining Sayaka. "For a boy i think you have a very big feminine aura."

-----------------------------

How's this part? Is Milky's dad find out? What will happen to Sayanee??? Please read the next part... Hehehehe.. :D
Please leave your comments again after you read this part.. Thank you!! :D
I'll update as soon as possible..

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: (Short Story) Disguise - Sayamilky UPDATE!!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 04:32:26 PM »
*saves spot* e u e

I. LOVE. IT. :on gay:

I winder what will Sayanee say to Milky's father. XD

Update soon~ :mon bye:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:40:52 AM by ChibiRine »

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 05:10:28 PM »
Milky's dad is pretty smart. I hope sayaka will confess to miyuki that she's a girl.. or keep it a secret to milky but she'll let her father know that she is a girl

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 01:44:43 AM »
Milky's dad is really something here. What would happen? Would she come clean?
Cant wait for the update...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 03:09:09 AM »
of course miruki´s dad gonna search about this "yamamoto shuu" and he gonna found that this guy doesn´t exist.. and he is a girl.. for god sae is a yakuza!! He going to investigate about this "guy".. its a fact!

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 03:43:08 AM »
Yay, ,, an update!!!
This is great,,, 
Please update soon author-san
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline akbcoupleshipper

Re: (Short Story) Disguise - Sayamilky FINALLY UPDATE!!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 10:46:37 AM »
I'm so sorry for a really late updat guys.. I've been really busy this semester.. School projects etc.. :D
But now since it's already over i'll update as soon as possible.. I hope you guys still anticipating and want to read this fic.. Hehehehe.. Please comment and enjoy!!

Part 3

"For a boy i think you have a very big feminine aura."

Sayaka caught off guard. Was her cover blown up? What must she do??

"A-ah d-do you think so?"

"Yeah.. I've met many kinds of people. I just wondering if you're really a boy. Because even for a gay i stil can tell they are boys but you.. I don't think so..."

'Damn! Is he find out i'm a girl? Must i tell him or not? But  He's gonna kill me.'

"W-what are you t-talking sir? Of course i-i'm a boy." Sayaka answered nervously.

"Hmm...." Miyuki's dad scanned Sayaka carefully from head to toe. Sayaka was too nervous that she couldn't even move her fingers.

"Father!!" Suddenly Miyuki opened the door abruptly. "What are you doing? He is my guest."

"I heard lately you often run away and spend your time with a boy. Of course i need to know who he is."

"Geezz i'm not a kid anymore.. And Shun kun is really a good person."

"There's not wrong to see him with my own eyes and get to know each other better. Right Yamamoto san?" Miyuki's father suddenly asked made Sayaka caught off guard. "Ye-yeah you're right sir.."

"Besides you never bring anyone home of course it makes me curious who is the person who can take my daughter's heart." Miyuki's dad explained.

"Stop it father!!" Miyuki blushing. Sayaka looked from the corner of her eyes how cute Miyuki's blushing and smiled a little by seeing it.

"There's no need for you to ask him anymore. Let's go Shun kun.." Miyuki grabbed Sayaka's hand and then dragged her from that room.

"Hey Miyuki! I'm still talking with him! Hey!!" Her dad called out but she still walked away from there dragging Sayaka.

#sigh "That kid.. She is too innocent. How can i let my eyes off of her? Sawamura.." Miyuki's father called his most trusted person.

"Yes sir.."

"Can you investigate that boy for me? I sense something off from him. I want every single details about him.. Just tailed him everywhere everytime if it needed."

"Okay sir.. You know you can trust me. This is my thing.. That won't take too long."

"Of course i can trust you Sawamura.. If not i won't ask you." Miyukims dad chuckled.

"Then i take my leave sir." Sawamura bowed and then walked toward the door. Before he could pull the door Miyuki's dad called again.

"Oh right i almost forget. Please tell Takashi to keep his eyes closer on Miyuki. But make sure she doesn't find out. Thanks Sawamura.."

"Okay sir. That's not a problem.."

------

"What did father ask you? It felt tense up there. It must be something really bothering you right? That old man never changes." Miyuki asked on their way after the meeting with Miyuki's dad.

"Eh? Ehmm.. Nothing important. Just obvious things like my name and such." Sayaka hid the fact that Miyuki's dad doubted her gender.

"Really?? Nothing else?" Miyuki doubted.

"Un.." Sayaka nodded. "You came in as soon as he asked me that."

"Oh.. Is that so?" Luckily Miyuki didn't push any further to know what had happened.

'I must be more careful now. He surely won't let this slide easily.'

-------

"Yuihan.." Sayaka waved her hand when she saw her bestfriend entering the coffee shop. Sayaka promised to tell Yui what happened when she told her she went to Miyuki's house.

"Sorry i'm late.."
"No prob.. I just arrived too. Here's your coffee. The usual right?"
"Thank you.. Ehm.. You look not good. Something bothering you?" Yui felt something was off with her friend. Since they already be friend for you knew how long, Yui could tell clearly that Sayaka was worrying about something. It was about Miyuki for sure. "Miyuki right?"

Sayaka nodded and then sipped her coffee. Seeing Sayaka wouldn't tell her any soon, Yui decided to just let Sayaka took her time. She was checking her phone when finally Sayaka opened her mouth ready to talk.

"I met her dad." Sayaka said or more like a whisper but Yui could still hear it.

Yui looked at Sayaka raising one of her eyebrow. "By her dad you mean the head of Watanabe clan?" Sayaka nodded.

"I guess your stress is caused by this meeting."

Sayaka shook her head. "I think he knows i'm a girl. I was saved because Miyuki came in on the right time."

"What?! You're sure?" Sayaka nodded.

"How can you think he knows?"

"He said i'm too feminim to be a boy."

"You're really in a big trouble Sayanee. I'm sure he is investigating you. He will find out your true identity if you're not be careful."

"You're not helping Yuihan.. You're just making me more scared."

"Sorry.." Yui smiled apologetically. "I just said what i thought. You must be more careful, really.. Extremely careful. Maybe his people were following and watching you right now."

Yui was right. Sayaka also had already thought about it.

"What will you do now?" Yui asked seeing her friend became quiet.

"I don't know. I'll keep silent for now. I'll find the right time to tell Milky soon."

"It's better for her to know the truth from you. Don't take too long or else she'll find out first."

Sayaka sighed. "I'm screwed."

"Yeah.. You're screwed."

Little did they knew there was a man watching over them.

"Hello boss.. I get some shocking information. You'll be really shock for sure."

--------

Few days later..
#drttt drttt
"Hello?" Sayaka answered her phone still half asleep.

"Morning Shun!! Wake up!! It's already late!"

"Ah it's you Miyuki.. What's up?" Sayaka got up from her bed to take some water. It had become her habit to have some water right after she woke up.

"Are you free this evening?"

"Hmm.. Yeah i think so.." Sayaka answered then gulped her water liked no tomorrow.

"Then how about dinner at my house?"

Sayaka abruptly spat all the water inside her mouth. "Wha-what? What for?"

"My dad said that he wants to know you better. Beside we haven't met since the last time you came to my house. You don't want to come?"

Without seeing Miyuki now Sayaka already knew that Miyuki was pouting and just by imagining it Sayaka just couldn't resist her. "No no no.. That's not what i mean. Hmm.."

"...."

"My dad said if you're not coming i'm not allowed to meet you again."

"What?? Okay okay i'll come."

"Yeay!! I love you Shun kun! See you tonight.. Bye"

Without waiting for Sayaka to answer Miyuki already hung up the phone.

"Oh man.. What must i do??" Without more thinking she already called her bestfriend for help.

--------

"I don't think i can do it Yui." Sayaka told Yui who was sitting on the driving chair beside her. "I think i'll just tell Milky that i don't feel really well."

"What?? I'm already drove you here and wait for an hour for you to make up your mind and now we're going back?"

Seeing her friend kept changing her mind to come or not Yui had no choice but to accompany her to Miyuki's house.

"Just go already. Get out now or you'll just go home with me and don't ever think to meet Miyuki anymore. Not just because of what her father said but i also make sure you won't meet her ever again.

"I want to come. Really.. But i'm scared her dad will find out if i go near him again."

"Sooner or later your secret will be exposed Sayaka. The sooner the better."

"Mou Yui... You're really not helping today.." Sayaka complained.

"I'll count to 3.. 1.. 2.." Yui started the engine. "...thr.."

"Okay okay i'm going now."

"Good.. Now go!" Yui kicked Sayaka out from her car. "Just call me if you need me to fetch you. Good luck Sayaka."

"Ssttt... Yui!" Sayaka looked at her surrounding nervously.

"Hahaha.. Sorry i'm forget. Bye!" After that Yui went away leaving the troubled Sayaka had no choice but to press the bell.

"Good evening.. What can i help?"

"Good evening.. Yamamoto Shun here.. Watanabe san invited me.

" Ah Yamamoto san.. Oujo sama's boyfriend. Please wait a minute."

"Eh? Ha-hai.. Th-thank you.." Sayaka blushed hearing people called her Miyuki's boyfriend.

Not long after that the gate was opened. "Shun kun!! I'm glad you're come. I thought you wouldn't come. It's been an hour you know." Miyuki pouted.

She was too cute that made all of Sayaka's nervousness gone away.

"Sorry.. Of course i'll come you know i can't help myself if i couldn't meet you again."

"So cheesy." Sayaka giggled.

"Let's go in.. Father is waiting." Miyuki grabbed Sayaka and pulled her along.

------

"Good evening sir.. I'm so sorry to make you wait." Sayaka bowed.

"It's okay.. Don't mind it. By the way why are you late? Feeling not well?"

"Ah no no.. I'm okay.. It's just some urgent matter need to be taken care first."

"Ooo is that so.. Not because you're scared to be exposed.. Sayaka chan?" Miyuki's dad smirked seeing Sayaka was taken aback.

"Wha-what do you mean sir?"

"Don't play dumb with me miss. No one can fool me. What will you say now?" Miyuki's dad took out some intimidating stare that made Sayaka couldn't think what to say anymore.

"I.."

"What the hell is happening now??" Miyuki who was lost in the conversation butted in asking for explaination.

"Just asked her yourself Miyuki. I'll leave you two now." Miyuki's dad stood up and got out from the dining room.

"Now tell me what happen.." Miyuki crossed her arms looking straight at Sayaka.

#sigh "First i'm sorry for lying to you. I'm actually a girl. My name is Yamamoto Sayaka. I didn't mean to fool you but the situation made me had no choice. I'm really sorry."

"How could you.. I thought i could believe you and you would never lie to me. But look.. You already lied to me at our first meeting." Miyuki started to tear up. "You make me feel like a dumb for liking you and believe you like me as well." She chuckled sadly.

"No! It's not like that. Please believe me Miyuki. I never mean to make you sad like this.. I'm so sorry."

"How could i believe you again after you lied to me like this Shun.. No.. Yamamoto san."

"I.."

"Just get out from here. I don't want to see you again."

"Miyuki.. Please." Sayaka took Miyuki's hand.

"Let go!" She yanked from the grip. "Go away!" After that Miyuki ran out from the room leaving Sayaka alone.

------

"Dad!" Miyuki abruptly went in her dad's working room. "You purposely invite him.. err.. Her.. So you could do this?"

"I just help her to tell you the truth Miyuki. I don't like seeing my daughter being fooled like this." He said without looking at Miyuki.

"How could you dad! I hate you!" After that Miyuki ran away from the room.

Miyuki's dad stopped his works. "Sawamura.. Make sure she doesn't run away from home."

"Yes sir."

#sigh "That kid.." He shook his head then continued his works again.

------------------

Thanks for reading... :)

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2015, 01:18:41 PM »
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEY!

I'm HAPPY you decided to continue  :sashiko:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 02:34:42 PM »
Poor Miyuki. I just wish SayaMilky would be alright after this.

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 09:23:45 AM »
Please update. :(

Offline Akiro

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 03:07:44 PM »
Update please ! I really wanna know if milky still have feeling for sayanee and will chase her :(

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Son Dam Bi - Are You Crazy - Ft. Eric