JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Go The Distance

Author Topic: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 7 (last) - 10/04  (Read 82785 times)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 65 - 07/12
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2010, 03:13:36 PM »
Count down: 3 more to go

Chapter 66

Date: April 24
Time: 3:00 pm

“Chisa!!!! Call Chii!!!! Immediately!!!!” Miyabi snapped her phone shut and hollered out

“What’s wrong?”

“Saki-tan just called me, they took Airin and apparently Chii might be hurt with the junior” Miyabi was hobbling out towards the door when she felt a pair of strong arms pull her back “Hey, let go!!!!”

“Natsuyaki-san, don’t go anywhere!!!!We know Suzuki-san is important to you but we should have all abled bodies out there to search for Chii and Suzuki-san, which means we should have you here” Maasa turned Miyabi around and Miyabi could see the nods behind her including from Chisato

“Natsuyaki-san, I know this may be difficult but we have to reallocate the people and considering you aren’t 100% it would be best if you man the phones for us” Chisato looked anywhere but at Miyabi’s eyes

Miyabi knew what the team was saying and looking at her current situation she couldn’t help but feel anger at her current situation “Fine, I’ll be here but you guys have to keep me posted”

“Let’s go guys!!!” Chisato placed a hand on Miyabi’s shoulder in thanks before running out with the team

Miyabi dialled for Saki “Saki-tan, the team is out to look for Chii and Airin so don’t worry.  I know they will do their best to find them”

“We can’t tell Niigaki-san yet, not until after hours because she is a reaction queen, she’ll drop everything and freak out on us so do you mind…yeah you got it”

“I’ll talk to you later, I might be here all night if it takes”

“No you don’t have to come, I’ll be fine”

“I love you too” ~CLICK~ Miyabi closed her phone slowly and scanned her surroundings, an empty office with no one but herself ‘I can’t just sit here!!! I’ve got to go find Airin!!!! But where?? Where?? Airi please be okay’ Miyabi held a hand to her face, trying to control the tears and sobs escaping her.

Time: 3:15 pm

~Swift, I am coming your way to get you~ Ace

~Don’t! Meet us where Gen is, we are driving in separate vehicles~ Swift

~Whiz, bring all equipment, full blown, I need everything including your laptop~ Gen

~We are on our way to join you guys ASAP~ Pint & Model

~Sexy, you’re going to have to aid Whiz~ Swift

A minivan, a red Ducati, a metallic silver Skyline GT-R and a black Corvette screeched to a halt before Gen.  The minivan door opened in which Gen jumped in, closing the door behind them whereas Whiz stepped out and handed each individual a listening device

Without a word, each individual put the device in their ears and turned it on.  Gen stepped out all dressed in black and took the listening device from Whiz

“Guys, I will take the Ducati, Swift you take the car Sexy came in and Sexy you drive the minivan so that Whiz can direct us.  Is that clear?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Alrights, let’s roll out!” The individual’s each got into their respective vehicles and drove off with Gen zooming off farther and faster than the others

“Whiz, look out for cops, the last thing we need now to deter us is them”

“Got it, turn right at your next intersection Gen.  Swift go right 2 lights ahead of you. Sexy we’ll go straight, Ace you follow, slowly though, there is a cop around”

“Roger!”

“Okay everyone, from your position, take the nearest exit onto the freeway and head towards the mountains” Whiz kept an eye on the respective locations of each individual as well as the light that was blinking.  “They’ve stopped moving” Whiz clicked her mouse a couple of times “Okay, their location is at a warehouse, let’s stop a couple meters away to set up” With those instructions each respective car drove in their directions to meet up.

Time: 4:13 pm

‘What do these people want from me??? Maimi!!!! Miya!!!! Ane!!! Where are you??? I’m…I’m scared…I’m really really scared’ Airi prayed to the lords above to send her message to someone, anyone. She knew she was bound, gaged and placed into some bag in a moving car, until she felt the vehicle stopping

“We’re here, let’s go!  Our instructions is to leave the person here and then leave” Ozawa instructed the men

‘That voice!!! Where did I hear it from before?? Who are these people?’ Airi could feel her body being lifted up and holstered from the outside to somewhere that was dark as the sunlight that was once warm on her surroundings become cold.  She didn’t know how long they were moving but it seems like they were zigzagging around before they stopped.

“Er…We’ve got her here” Airi could sense the fear in the voice

“Take them out of the bag and sit her on the chair then you may leave” Airi could hear the mechanical voice and her fear rose higher as she felt her being pushed within a chair roughly “There is also no need to gag or bind her, she can’t go anywhere anyways hahaha”

“Who are you?” Airi asked in a stern voice, deciding it was best to not let the captor know she was scared out of her wits.

“Don’t try to even act tough in front of me!!!!” the voice was mechanical and it freaked Airi a bit that her tough act was being called out right on the spot.

“Who are you and what do you want with me?” Airi was gambling that the captor was bluffing about seeing right through her

“What do I want with you??? If you haven’t been sticking your nose into my business and deterring my fortune you wouldn’t have to be in this position.  You only have yourself to blame hahahaha”

“Your business??? If you have broken the law then I have a right to protect the citizens.  As a police officer of this city, I have a duty to make sure that the likes of you do not stain us” Airi declared out proudly, head held high

“Protect the citizens??? They need us, this economy needs us to survive.  If we didn’t do what we do, you would even have a freakin’ job!!!! Why do we exist? Only because there are people out there that require our products and services and by closing us down you are practically going against society, so tell me senior detective, how are you protecting the citizens???” The captor gave off a proud and obnoxious laugh of triumph.

“I don’t know what products and services you are serving but anything that damages the future of our country should be banned or contained.  I assume you are in the drug or arms business and if so even more so I have a duty to stop you.  By damaging the health of others, making them addicts on something that they don’t necessarily need, causing a frenzy if they are unable to access it or have funds for it, you need people in order for an economy to continue.  Might I add that you that my job is not reliant on you and don’t make me laugh by saying that I have a job because of the likes of you because your intentions were not that of the economy or my job, it was money!!!!” Airi hollered out while reasoning, her speech causing her captor to stop laughing

The captor gritted their teeth “I didn’t pick my customers, they came to me!!! They thought they needed my products, just like how people believe they need a tv.  Why aren’t you banning that???”

“You are comparing your products to a tv??? A tv doesn’t kill a person on the long run, a tv may not necessarily be addictive to the point of causing a frenzy!!!!” The captor didn’t say anything “What? Don’t have anything else to rebut?? Why don’t you just admit that your only in it for the money and that you don’t give shits about the people you harm??  You probably don’t know how these things can harm another, you probably don’t even care about the feelings of other to be so proud and say that to me with such confidence!!!”

“Don’t you judge me!!!!” Airi could hear that the captor was moving, very quietly but she was sure they were moving as Airi’s heart started to race wondering what is to happen next.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 66 - 07/14
« Reply #221 on: July 15, 2010, 08:12:52 AM »
Whoa!

“Don’t you judge me!!!!” Airi could hear that the captor was moving, very quietly but she was sure they were moving as Airi’s heart started to race wondering what is to happen next.
I'm wondering too... bloody slap perhaps.?.  :O

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2010, 01:05:36 PM »
Dayum! Come on girls! find Airi! :cow: :cow:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2010, 05:11:38 PM »
Yeah sorry it’s been a while but I’m back with more comment now.

“I understand, but this time can you not fall asleep on the roof? I don’t understand what it is with you and Miya, I mean why roofs?”
LOL you mentioned roof...Gaki-san you should try it yourself, roof is awesome  :yep:

It’s funny how Mami stuttered when she got a call form Gaki-san.

:O Reina and her temper....poor Eri although she wasn’t completely right either. But I’m so glad TanaKame made up  :D

Ugh, Mami&Saki’s parents. I hate parents that are so controlling.

“Did you forget your wallet at home again?”
:lol:

Monkey baby and beanie baby are such a cute nicknames  :wub:

Your fic got me thinking that Maimi and Erina couple is not so bad. Still, MaiRi is just hard to beat  XD

If only Airi wasn’t temporarily blind, she could kick her captors’ asses.

There. I’m doing a super speed reading to catch up so I might miss a few things  :sweat:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2010, 05:50:44 PM »
i don't know what to say anymore.... :banghead:

Airi had been kidnapped and now Maimi and Airi were separated again.... :cry:

i'm very depressed and sad right now.... :cry:

please keep Airi safe and please don't let the bad guys do anything to her.... :cry:

and i hope she will be save by anyone fast.... :bleed eyes:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2010, 05:03:54 PM »
@ K: hmmmm that is a good idea no? But movement may not necessarily mean closer to Airi  ;)

@ Her Awesome Holiness: Gen's team is on the way but whether it is entirely for saving Airi is another issue

@ C: Welcome back!!!  I got the idea of Maimi and Erina from the Berikyuu DVDs, the extras where Momo was teasing Erina about something and immediately Erina got up and hugged Maimi.  Also there was the Mano Friends Party where Mai and Maimi were the guests.  But you are correct, it is hard to beat MaiRi  :cow:

@ abok: I can't make any promises in an action sequence but I'll give it some thought alright?

Chapter 67

Time: 4: 30 pm

“Okay, we don’t know many people are there but they should be heavily armed.  By the sounds of it, it seems like this is the mastermind behind it all and we don’t want them to leave, dead or alive.” The group nodded at Gen’s plan

“Gear up and let’s split up.  Ace you perch yourself and take down anyone on the rooms or a distance from any exits before joining us. Swift you take the south end, Pint, north, Model, east and I will be on the west end.  As soon as Ace gives us the go ahead then we move in slowly for the ground attack, Ace just jump in whenever you are ready.  Whiz, I want you to see if you can get a blueprint or any information on the amount of people inside, Sexy stay with her unless necessary.  Any questions?”

“Not a question but I think I should show you this before we barge in there” Whiz opened up her laptop with everyone surrounding her.  A few clicks and moments later, Whiz produced a blueprint as well as something that showed orange and red colours moving about within their radius

“What is that?” Ace pointed to one of the orange and red movements

“Those my friend, are the people that are around this area”

“How can you tell?” Sexy pipped

“Well you see, these red and orange colours are actually heat waves given off by humans, so as you can see” Whiz pointed to a orange mass that was larger than the rest “this is us and considering we are bunched together that is why this mass is bigger than the rest.  I am suggesting that because I can’t tell who is who, I don’t want the situation to be one where I tell you someone is behind and we go onto a shooting frenzy.  Everyone has to call in at every couple minutes so that I can get a sense of where everyone is”

“Is there no other way?” Pint held a bit of an annoyed look

“If only we can change your body temperatures, there really isn’t another way” Whiz looked up at them apologetically

“We do what we’ve got to do, if there is no other way then calling in at times it is.” Gen moved away from the pack and opened the trunk of the van where all the weapons were laid out

Everyone gathered their desired weapon in which they were comfortable and good at as well as a ski mask “Guys, you should hurry, someone is coming in this direction, we should hide and make sure it isn’t a local”

“Whiz, Sexy get into the car for now but drive off to somewhere secluded, the rest of us, hide.  Sexy, considering that Whiz might lose track of where each person is, try creating a table” Gen hissed before hiding behind a tree.

A man with an AK-47 walked towards the van and was about to look inside when Model went from behind him and twisted his neck with a crack “Model, drag him away, we don’t want to alarm the others yet” Model nodded and with the help of Sexy moved the body before joining the rest at their respective positions.

The gang got into their respective vehicles and drove off to hide any traces of them being there except Ace who went somewhere high yet close to get a good clear view of those outside “Ace, do your thing and tell us when you’re ready” Gen spoke into her microphone and everyone waited for Ace’s response.

Ace parked the vehicle and then ran up a hill until she got to a cliff where she took off the bag that they were carrying.  Carefully, Ace pulled out a sniper rifle and quickly assembled the parts before laying down low on their belly looking through the lens for targets.  Ace made quick work of those that were on the roof tops before taking out the ones just outside the building, making sure that they were alone before taking them out “Guys, I’ve taken most of them down on the ground but you better hurry and dispose of the bodies before they are found”

“Got it!!! Stay there for a little longer and come join us later” Gen gave the signal to the remaining members and they scrambled to get to their positions.

Swift’s side

Swift noticed the body that Ace had taken down and quickly and quietly snuck over, keeping the body low. ‘Man this one is big!!!’ Looking around, Swift found some cardboard boxes leaning against the exterior walls of the building so did the next best thing that came into mind.  Rolling the body closer towards the building, Swift moved the boxes quietly then rolled the body against the wall before putting the boxes back where they were and made sure it wasn’t as visible. “Moved the body, going to take a peek into the building before moving in”

“Roger that!” Whiz’s voice could be heard from the earpiece.

Swift squatted under the window and listened for any movement before slowly turning around and rising her body to see if she can see anything from within.  Noticing that there wasn’t anyone, Swift pulled out a MP5SD3 from their bag “Moving in” carefully walking into the building to find it very dark “There is no lights from where I am, Whiz tell me if there is someone near me, I am going to change my weapon” Disarming the MP5SD3 and putting it back into the bag, Swift pulled out a pocket light and a GP 35, keeping her hand with the pocket light above her gun for easy viewing.

“Swift, someone is approaching at 3 o’clock, they should get to you in 2 minutes”

“Roger” Swift whispered into the earpiece before hiding behind some crates, waiting for the man to walk by, Swift used the back of her gun and swung it hard against the back of his head, causing him to fall down immediately.  Swift bent down and disarmed the ammunition in his weapon and was about to leave when they saw some thick rope lying on the floor.  ‘If I leave him here, someone else might walk by, let’s tie him up first and let’s see…ah this would be of good use’ Swift picked up a rag that was in one of the crates and stuffed it into his mouth.  Taking the rope, they tied the hands and legs of the man and then picked a huge crate and placed it over him.  Smiling at the job, Swift dusted off the dust from their hands

“Don’t move” Swift felt something like a gun pointed at the back of their heads ‘Interesting’ In one swift motion, Swift ducked and gave him a leg sweep however because of losing his balance, his gun fired a shot ‘Shit!’

“What happened?? Who was it?” Gen’s voice was heard over the earpiece

“Sorry, but I think they will be heading in my direction”

“Correct, they ARE heading in your direction, Model, be Swift’s back-up, you are the closest one there”

“Roger”

Swift replaced the GP35, and retreived the MP5SD3 from the bag and hid behind boxes, seeing them come, Swift perched the MP5SD3 on a box and started firing. “Swift refrain from shooting your right, Model will be coming along that side”

“Got it and tell Model to be quick, I don’t know how long I can hold on”

Airi’s Side

Airi could hear gunfire from around her as she moved her head left and right “Well, well, well, I suppose your team has found where we are, you pesky rodents.   You do know what happens to rodents right?”

“NO!!!!!”

“I don’t think you are in any position to be demanding anything or saying anything, but don’t worry I don’t plan to kill them just yet, I’d rather they watch me kill you first, knowing that I am doing them a favour by killing them after to be with their wonderful leader” The captor stressed the last two words  “Find them and bring them to me alive”

“What do you have against me anyways??? Why don’t you just kill me, why are you playing games??? What’s in it for you to be putting your time on me when you should be doing your so-called business???”

“Hahaha, you’ll find out sooner enough, don’t you worry, I will make sure you die with the truth of everything”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 67 - 07/20
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2010, 07:34:34 PM »
 :panic: This is so tense!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: July 21, 2010, 04:19:35 PM »
Is Airi the leader for Gen, Swift and the others? Or are these nicknames for each of the law enforcers? :huhuh

All questions will be answered soon right? :w00t:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2010, 03:21:35 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: Just wait, there is more where that came from

@ baddie: You'll find that out in just a bit, we are getting closer and closer to the end, in fact you'll know one in this chapter and I think you'll be able to link everything

Chapter 68

Pint’s Side

Creeping slowly and moving quickly, Pint zigzagged around boxes and crates listening for any further instructions.  Pint could hear voices from their position as they crept closer and closer to the voice.  From the position that Pint stood, it was clearly visible that they would be found by anyone passing by as they looked around for a good hiding spot.  There were shelves that were pretty high and a smile grew on Pint’s face as they placed their gun in their bag and starting climbing up the shelf.  Because of their size, Pint could easily fit on a shelf and due to the fact that it was dark and they were wearing black, Pint managed to keep themselves hidden while listening to the conversation that was occuring.  From Pint’s standpoint, the person closest to themselves was what seemed to be the ringleader however it was dark so a clear view of the person’s features can not be seen however it can be seen that the person was not much taller than Pint was and was talking through a mechanism.

“Pint, where are you now?” ‘Shit’ Due to the fact that the shelves were metal, there was an echo which caused the speaker to turn in Pint’s direction ‘Yabai!!!!’

“Don’t move from where you are if you want to be filled with lead” The captor pulled out a gun along with the men around pointing their guns at Pint “Come down quietly and no tricks”  As Pint was getting off, Pint pressed against a button on the earpiece as subtly as possible that gives off a signal to Whiz to shut down the earpiece.  “Tie this one up and find the others” was the instructions from the captor before turning to Pint “How many are there?” Pint looked away “Ohh trying to act tough eh?” The captor took off Pint’s mask and pulled their chin to at them “It doesn’t matter anyways, we will catch all of your accomplices to see your leader die a slow and painful death” The captor turned to the men “Gag this one and throw them somewhere aside”

Gen’s side

“I just got the signal from Pint” ‘Damn it!!!’

“Roger that” Gen moved quickly through the building, being the one with the most skill, it was easy for Gen to take guys down without being noticed.  Hurrying towards the centre of the building where faint conversations could be heard.  Looking up at the structure, Gen thought it was a safe bet to go high and check out the scenery before making any decisions.  When Gen reached the top, Airi was clearly in sight looking towards one direction to what Gen assumes is the mastermind.  Slowly climbing across, Gen took notice of the men that were around and their position which didn’t seem like was in their favour.  The faint sounds of gunfire could be heard from the other end of the building but the men didn’t move which meant that the guys below were told to hold their position.

“Ace, Sexy, I have a plan to save the hostage, but I need perfect coordination from you both”

“I’m all ears/let’s hear it”

“Sexy, the hostage is in the middle of the building but closer towards the east exit, I need you to come in and tell me when you are close enough to see the hostage from a close distance.  Ace I want you to get ready with the smoke gun, and shoot when I give you the signal.  Whiz, guide Sexy and Ace to their respective locations”

“Got it, Sexy is putting on her gear and will get to you as soon as possible”

Gen stayed where she was until she could see Sexy from a distance getting closer and closer to where Gen was.  “Sexy/Ace, I am above, from where I am, I can see some guys below me so I am going to drop smoke canisters on them at the at the same time that Ace is to fire so that the smoke cannisters are spread from the hostage. Sexy, I’ll let you take the hostage to safety while I find Pint after”

“I got it”

“Just waiting on your signal, tell me how many I am to throw”

Gen quickly took off the ski mask and reached behind to put on their gas mask “Ace, I think a total of 3 for the time being, on the count of 3…1…2…3” At exactly that moment, Gen dropped a smoke canister below whereas the sound of broken glass could be heard as Ace launched their first smoke canister “Go, Sexy, meet me where the hostage is”

Sexy  put on her gas mask and walked towards the hostage where she found Gen standing in front of Airi, putting their bullet proof vest and gas mask on Airi.  Gen gave the signal to Sexy before turning around to head towards where Pint would be.  “Don’t worry, we’re here to help you” Sexy voiced through the gas mask

~BANG BANG~ Shots could be heard that were so close to where Sexy and Airi were standing while the gas was clearing up.  Sexy pushed Airi to move regardless towards their designated direction until a scream was heard

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” 

Airi riped the gas mask she was wearing and riped the bandages across her eyes on instinct, as the smoke was clearing up to see a figure before her that looked oddly familiar.  Seconds laters, the figure fell from before her to see someone she never expected in front of her, face full of fear and shock.

“M-M-Mano-san?!” Airi croaked, unable to comprehend the situation before her, snapping the shocked Erina from her trance and staring right back at Airi

“IT’S ALLYOUR FAULT, THIS DIDN’T HAVE TO HAPPEN IF YOU NEVER APPEARED!!!!!!” Airi noticed the trembling hands of Erina as she pointed the gun in front of her

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 68 - 07/26
« Reply #229 on: July 27, 2010, 12:56:24 PM »
HOLY S@$T!! :shocked :panic: :panic:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2010, 02:23:58 PM »
OH.MY.GAWD Mano Erina is the baddie? (Wait I kinda know that already :P)

Airi can see already? :shocked Where's Maimi to save the damsel? :panic:

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #231 on: July 28, 2010, 03:52:26 PM »
yes! Where's Maimi to save to them?  OMG Erina??? what??? Airi-chan can see ???? she needs to see Maimi-chan  :cry:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #232 on: July 29, 2010, 03:46:53 PM »
Most of everyone's answers will be answered here if not all of them. 

Chapter 69

~BANG~ Erina’s gun flew from her hand and instinctly she held onto her bloody hand. Airi turned her head to where she thought the shot was from to see Reina in a shooting position not too far from the entrance “T-T-Tanaka-san? What?? What’s going on???”

“Shit!!!” Airi turned to see Eri standing behind her in shock as she watched Eri talk into an earpiece “Whiz, we’ve got trouble, Gen is down, I repeat GEN IS DOWN!!!!!” Rushing past Airi, Eri and Reina ran to the fallen soldier.

Airi stood there in shock at the individuals before her ‘Does Maimi know about these two??? They just shot Mano-san and….’

“Ace!!!! Sexy!!!!” Airi turned to oddly familiar voice to see Saki???.... running in their direction “How is she???”

It was then that Airi remembered the fallen individual and noticed something she never imagined to see “MAIMI!!!!!!!” Her sudden yell made everyone look at her

“A-Airin…y-y-you can see” Saki was utterly shock at this fact as well as everyone else

Airi looked around, realizing that she isn’t blind anymore but shifted that thought out of her mind as she ran and knelt down before Maimi’s body “M-Maimi *sniff*”

Maimi’s eye’s fluttered open and smiled up at Airi “G-g-glad you can see a-a *cough* again *cough*”

“This isn’t the time, we have to get her to the hospital” Saki instructed

“I already contacted Whiz” Eri responded, applying pressure to the wound in Maimi’s stomache. 

“M-M-Maimi” Erina’s croaked Maimi’s name then glared at Airi “YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!”

Saki stood before Airi “Mano-san!!!! WAKE UP WILL YOU!!!!! Who shot that??? Who caused the pain that Maimi lived through??? Who decided to just reappear into her life again thinking that things were going to go back the way they were??? You did all that!!!!  Now…. now when Maimi finally has a chance to move on….”  Erina sat there in silence but then started cracking up “What are you laughing about??? You’re ass is going to jail”

“If Maimi is not mine, then she is no ones” Erina pulled out a detonator in her free hand laughing hysterically

“Are you crazy?” Saki and the crew moved away from her, Reina and Eri trying to pick Maimi’s limp body off the floor

Erina stopped laughing and glared at them “Move her an inch and I’ll blow this whole place into a million pieces”

“I repeat are you crazy??? Maimi will die if we don’t get her medical help!!!!”

“Then I will follow after her, that way nothing can tear us apart”

“Whiz, I’ve got Pint” Model’s voice could be heard through the earpieces that fortunately Erina could not due to her lack of sanity

“Get Pint and yourself out of there ASAP, the place has been planted with bombs all around”

“What about the others???”

“I’ll deal with it, just go” Whiz’s voice instructed, relieving the rest of the team

“Do you love Maimi?” Airi spoke softly looking down at Maimi’s closed eyes

“What?”

“Do you love Maimi?” Airi repeated in a louder tone

“Of course I do…if you never existed then we would have been happy together” Erina shot back

“Then why would you want her to die?” Airi turned her head to look at Erina straight into her eyes “Why would you want the one you love to die??? Why wouldn’t you want them to be happy???” Erina was dumbstruck as if deep in thought at the question put before her.  Reina took this moment to sneak away as she dashed off to another direction.

Erina then snapped her head to look at Airi once more “She was happy…happy with ME!!!! But then you came along and you broke that happiness, you’ve masked her with illusional happiness and I am trying to wake her up, trying to make her see that I am the one for her that I would do anything for her” Airi chuckled, tears falling down her face “What are you laughing about?”

“You speak of waking her, but who is the one keeping her from waking up right this moment?  Take a good look of what you’ve accomplished?” Airi moved so that Erina could take a closer look at Maimi’s body, very faintly you could see Maimi’s chest rising up and down “She’s dying, she’ll never wake up, how ironic that you speak of waking her up by putting her through external slumber”

Erina stared at Maimi’s limp body and slowly you could see that her straightened arm with the detonator slowly lowering.  Reina saw this chance as she wheeled in a trolley and quickly everyone heaved Maimi’s body onto it

“I didn’t want to leave her in the first place do you know that? My father had to run because he was afraid of getting caught with the drug dealing business and that is what forced me to leave.  I wanted to say goodbye, I didn’t want to leave yet and I wanted to come back as soon as possible but my father is all I had left after my mother died.  My mother died when she got shot by daddy’s rivals, I saw how upset he was and how unmotivated he was to the point that he was going to get killed if he didn’t straighten up and continue the business.  That’s why I had to take over so that I could protect him and soon I was so involved that I couldn’t just back down anymore, I made sure our company was alive and well especially when daddy is ill, this was all he had left and I couldn’t bare to see what he worked hard for fall even if it was illegal.” Erina gave off a snort “I knew it was but I have been involved so much that I had so many depending on me that I can’t stop and I won’t stop but I decided to expand, it was my only reason as to why I am back here, on the side I wanted to see Maimi again, I wanted to continue where we left off only to realize the amount of pain that I had left behind with her.” Erina looked up at Airi “You’re right, I caused this.  ” Erina whispered as she pushed the button causing a huge explosion at the opposite end of the building ~KABOOM~

“What are you doing???!!!!” Saki and Airi turned to see Erina still on the floor as they ushered Eri and Reina to roll Maimi out.  From a distance they could hear sirens getting closer and closer.

“I’m sorry Saki-chan, I never meant for all of this to happen” Erina pressed another button and another explosion could be heard that was closer than the first ~KABOOM~

“Stop!!! Erinko don’t do this!!!!” Saki pleaded “I never wanted this to be our results, you can start over again” She walked over to Erina and lifted her off the floor running towards the nearest exit with Airi closely following behind

“It’s too late…I’m too late” Erina looked onto the floor as tears could be seen dripping down to the floor as she was dragged towards the exit “Thank you Saki-chan” Erina pushed Saki out of the warehouse when they were relatively close to the exit and pressed the button one last time ~KABOOM~

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 69 - 07/29
« Reply #233 on: July 29, 2010, 06:38:52 PM »
now this is a surprise.... :shocked

Maimi and the others are the Gen's team??? :shocked

this is a shocking chapter...  :shocked

i hate Erina a few chapters before, but now i feel kinda sad for her.... :(

and i really hope Maimi's ok.... :cry:

please don't let anything happen to Maimi.... :cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: July 29, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »
I think I'm less than shocked at who's Gen and Co. are, but Erina blowing everything up?! Yeah, I totally wasn't seeing that coming.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: July 31, 2010, 04:45:08 AM »
I kinda suspect who the people with the nicks are, though I couldn't match who is who :lol:

You really end the chapter with a BANG! (pun fully intended :lol:)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2010, 03:26:47 PM »
What can I say, I always wanted to do a big blowup the world scene  :w00t:

Chapter 70

Flashback – 5 years ago

“Yajima Maimi, Shimizu Saki reporting, ma’am” Maimi and Saki saluted as they were taught

“At ease” Maimi and Saki put their hands behind their back then turned to see Commissioner Yoshizawa before them “I’m guessing you guys are wondering why I called you in”

“Yes ma’am” they both responded

“I am well aware of your background, including the relationship between yourself” she eyed Maimi “and Ogawa Makoto.  Detective Ogawa was a great officer, she didn’t like to be treated like a rich person, always energetic, brings up the team spirit.  I was Senior Detective at the time and Makocchin was a great help in motivating our group” Yossie stood up and patted Maimi on the shoulder seeing Maimi’s eyes tearing up “I am very surprised to see her sister here, I cannot deny that fact but I am honoured to see Makocchin’s sister”

“Sorry ma’am we’re not understanding where you are going with this” Saki voiced out

“I want you to get out of the police force and work in your empires” The response wasn’t the type that Maimi nor Saki expected.

“Ma’am is there something that we did wrong?”

“No, I am not kicking you out because of your relationship with Makocchin, in fact it is the opposite” Maimi and Saki looked at each other “I want you to do some undercover work for me”

“Like you want us to be in some sort of gang?”

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Come in” in walked 3 people that Maimi and Saki didn’t recognize and 2 more that they did

“Ma’am you called for us?” Judging by their clothes they were in training just like they were

“Yes, just hold on a minute, you guys came here right on time” Yossie then turned back to Maimi and Saki “You guys both show promise in your training, your instructors have given you guys high marks and expectations which is another reason why I am choosing you guys to be in charge of this operation” Yossie walked back to her desk and pulled out a file “We have been tracking this drug operation for a little while now and everytime we get something we seem to be deterred from figuring out the pieces however all the leads that we do have tell us that the operations are within a big company, with big money backups.”

“Is this why you want us to go back to our family business? To check if there are any other leads as well no one would be suspicious if we are to step into our family business on the outside but investigating within?” Maimi blurted but then looked down when she realized she spoke out of turn

Yossie chuckled “This is why you are the right person to be in charge of this team you see before you”

Maimi and Saki looked shocked at Yossie “Me?? Lead a team??? I don’t think I am capable of that”

“You are and Shimizu-san you are second in command and these…” Yossie pointed to the five individuals waiting “…are your crew.  I am sure you are familiar with some of them but for those that you are not, introduce yourselves”

“Tanaka Reina”

“Kamei Eri”

“Takahashi Ai”

“But ma’am we are all new recruits, are you sure this is wise, when we haven’t finished our training??? Plus even if you are to provide training, I must inform you that in the business world it isn’t that we can just step in and take over, there is a certain amount of time that we must invest to learn the traits”

“Point taken and duly noted, however I do plan to divide training on both ends.  Shimizu-san and yourself will go back to school for your business degress whereas everyone else will be in other trainings.  I will leave it up to you two to teach the others the proper attire and rules to be working in an empire and I will organize private lessons for the other trainings that they will have”

Saki looked at Maimi will uncertain eyes as if contemplating if the move was wise given the time they needed for school, work and training for themselves and others.  Maimi placed a hand on Saki’s shoulder and gave her a determined look and nod “I accept the challenge, however I would suggest that the time schedule would be organized by us depending on the schedule we have with work and school”

Yossie smiled at Maimi’s determination and character “Just like Makocchin” she couldn’t help but mumble in which Maimi heard and beamed at. “Fair enough, I need two of you to train as other professions though, so Tanaka, Kamei and Takahashi, you will be following Yajima and Shimizu for your training” and you two will come with me.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 70 - 08/03
« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2010, 04:08:24 PM »
I think this sums up my reaction nicely.

They're undercover cops?! Omg, yo! I'm completely run over by that!

But it makes perfect sense.

Why else would they be working towards this goal as such an advanced team? Barring some expansive personal vendetta, that is. All the gadgets and then Com and everything else!

:panic: :imdead:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 70 - 08/03
« Reply #238 on: August 06, 2010, 03:50:58 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: That's a nice pic  :lol: so cute.

That's the reaction I wanted to get at! Yatta!!  :cow:

Chapter 71

Flashback – 4 years ago

“Yatta!!!!!” Saki threw her graduation cap up in the air “We’re finished!!!!!”

“Chill Saki, we only accelerated because our parents are more eager than we are to step in their shoes so a few strings can be pulled otherwise we would have to be in school for another 2 years”

“Awww come on Maimi, stop ruining my mood” Saki pouted and went to fetch her cap

“Congradulations” Maimi and Saki turned to see their teammates, Takahashi Ai, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina, Umeda Erika and Tsugunaga Momoko, carrying bouquets of flowers, handing them each one

“Yajima-san, what is the plan now?” Ai whispered in Maimi’s ear

Maimi grinned and looked at Saki who gave an acknowledging grin “You guys follow us” Maimi and Saki led them to a limo that was already awaiting for them as Maimi and Saki got in whereas the rest of the crew was getting all giddy about experiencing a limo driven car ride.

The limo stopped off at a huge mansion that amazed the crew whereas Maimi and Saki could only grin “Come on guys, let’s go in”

“Whoa~~~!!! Take a gander at this palace”

Saki chuckled “Well this palace will be your home” One could almost hear the snap of their necks, eyes wide open “You will be living with us”

“Well technically speaking Tanaka-san, Kamei-san and Takahashi-san will be” Maimi added “however Erika and Momo will be living at a fully finished condo close to where your designation will be”

The five looked at each other before Ai spoke up “Yajima-san, we couldn’t”

“Yeah it’s not right and it doesn’t fit the background we have” Eri continued

“Guys, look for work purposes considering that you three” Saki pointed to Ai, Reina and Eri “have to work with us, it would just make things easier for us to keep an eye on you, in that case then technically where does background come into play?”

Immediately Reina, Ai and Eri couldn’t respond “Well we definitely can’t take your offer because we work in a different area” Erika spoke up

“Ah yes, we did think about this and it’s simple, your landlords are us” Saki smirked “Whats wrong with being friends with rich business people that isn’t taking rent from you guys? I don’t see a problem with it do you Maimi” Maimi shook her head in response “We don’t see a problem” Saki and Maimi were smiling, however everyone else was unsure about the arrangement “Look guys focus on our task, don’t worry about the small things”

“It just doesn’t feel right” Eri voiced in a timid voice, clinging onto Reina’s arm

“Guys, what doesn’t feel right?” Maimi asked with a hint of annoyance

“We can’t have Shimizu-san and yourself provide for us like this, regardless if you have the money or not.  I’m sorry but I’m going to decline Yajima-san” Ai bowed and was about to walk out

“Takahashi-san, you make is sound like you guys don’t have to contribute at all” Saki declared

Ai turned “That’s the way I see it, isn’t it?”

“Look around you carefully and closely, who do you see within the premises”

They did as they were told and because no one was speaking, they could hear silence but they looked at Maimi and Saki with a ‘I don’t get it’ look

“Rich as we may, you are to provide for yourselves, we only provided shelter so don’t expect anyone to cook and clean or serve you your food” Maimi rolled her eyes “Saki and I do everything ourselves, no maids, no butlers, no drivers.  Erika, Momo you may be living at the condo but did you think I would buy groceries, cook and clean for you guys? What, do I have nothing better to do than to think of things like this day-in and day-out? Did you think this included wardrobe?? As much as we could provide all that, Saki and I don’t really believe in it much.  Might I add that Takahashi-san, Tanaka-san and Kamei-san I hope you have decent business attire because if you don’t I suggest you go out and buy it”

“So think of it this way, in exchange for living on our property, you help maintain the property, fair enough?”

Ai thought about it whereas everyone seemed to just look at her as a means for deciding “Fair enough, I’m in” Ai answered followed by nods by the rest

“So the room arrangements will be as follows, Takahashi-san you will take the first room on the left.  Kamei-san and Tanaka-san will share the third, not second, room, not door, on the right.  Myself and Maimi’s room are the last ones down the hall with our names on the door”

“I thought that no one else is residing here” Reina asked in which Maimi and Saki nodded “Then why are we located so ofar apart from each other? And why does Eri have to share a room with me?”

“Well Tanaka-san, in case you and Kamei-san are having a playful night, I wouldn’t want Takahashi-san or the rest of us to be up all night” Maimi winked at the duo and grinned

Eri blushed and clung closer to Reina “H-how did you…”

“Perception, my dear, perception” was all Maimi had to say

“You’re good…very good not even Ai-chan noticed it yet.  Props to you Yajima-san”

“A few more things before we celebrate, Saki and I will arrange for interviews for certain positions working directly with us so in the office we are Yajima-san and Shimizu-san but here because we work with each other on a different level I don’t think there is a need for formalities.  We’ve got to get to know each other better and work like a unit, a very concentrated unit”

“Understood Yajima-san” Ai bowed, whereas Maimi and Saki exchanged looks before rolling their eyes.

“Okay~ let’s start with Maimi and Saki right Erika?”

“Ma’am” Erika saluted giggling, causing the rest to join in.

Throughout the night, the girls spent time getting to know each other more accompanied by drinks, funny stories and soothing music.
Flashback – 3 years ago

“Guys, I’ve got some leads so I want each of us to check them out” Maimi walked into the living room holding a couple of folders “I’ve already passed this information to Erika and Momo for them to listen out for anything on the officials’ side as well as do a little investigating of their own”

Maimi handed each person a folder which contained a different task for each person and while they were all looking through the file, the tapping of the computer could be heard “Nothing special, I don’t think we can use this guy, he’s basically the end of the food chain and he just joined not too long ago” Ai declared not looking up from her computer

“Sugoi~~!!!!!” Reina and Eri looked at Ai in surprise “Ai-chan you are done?”

Maimi and Saki walked closer and behind Ai to take a look at her computer “Ai-chan, you’re very technically, I’ll give you that and quick at it too”

“Yeah!!! Wanna do ours too?” Reina and Eri put their folders out in Ai’s direction but when they noticed the look coming from Saki and Maimi they looked down and continued to read the contents of the folder

“This is actually very good, I thought you were good with typing but this trait is excellent for us, we actually have a computer whiz in the group” Saki patted Ai on the back “Guys Maimi and I would like to show you something. Ai-chan take your computer with you” Maimi and Saki walked off towards the outside with the rest following until they reached a shed, a huge shed in which they turned on the lights

“Oh my god!!!!! Look at that Ducati!!!!” Reina left Eri’s side and walked closer to the cool, shiny, clean red Ducati

“Wow!!! You have a huge selection of vehicles here”

“The keys to these babies are inside the house and you guys have access to any one of these” Maimi then looked at the Ducati “The Ducati is my baby so Reina don’t count on it too often.  I advise you that any car that is damaged comes out of your own pocket.  Please don’t be reckless okay?”

“Okay that was one thing, let’s go”

“Go? Go where?” Reina asked while examining the cars before her “You sure have a wide variety here though, I mean I’m surprised to see a Protégé5 here, because it contrasts with the Audi A4”

“Well Reina, Maimi and myself, we just love cars and we have them for different occasions plus we don’t know what kind of driver each of you are but we thought it was a safe thing to get a type for each occasion.  Anyways let’s go Reina” Saki got into the driver side of a Lexus SUV, waiting for everyone to get in.

“Before we go, Ai-chan, here” Maimi passed her a laptop “Turn it on and you’ll probably understand what it is for”

Ai did as told as Reina and Eri looked over her shoulder, while she scanned the contents of the laptop “Oh my god!!! You have this kind of program??? Is that legal???”

“I was told to use whatever resources necessary and I honestly believe that this is necessary”

“What is it Ai-chan?” Eri asked with confusion as to what they were referring to

“The programs in here!!!! They are something that you don’t see very often or at all, like for instance this one” Ai double-clicked a program “This program helps me search for specific things and if I turn this function on this will give us road information”

“Road information?? As in something you can’t just get from the radio?” Reina raised her eyebrow as to the fuss over the program

“Silly Reina, this takes information from satellite and we can clearly see those that have radar but keep us hidden”

“You mean other cops? By why do we need to keep ourselves hidden I mean we are too”

“Eri, honey, we aren’t really cops in their eyes remember?”

“Well put Ai-chan, since you are the computer whiz, I am leaving this laptop with you now tell us if you sense police officers, we don’t need the trouble”

Saki started up the car and zoomed off towards their destination with Ai giving information as needed “See isn’t it easier if no cops will stop us?”

“Saki-chan I doubt they will be able to stop you with your kind of skill behind the wheel.  Who would have thought such craziness within such a small frame” Reina helped Eri get off the car, who was apparently shooken up from the car ride

“Well here we are” Maimi turned on the lights to a house out in the woods “This my friends is headquarters.  We’ve got everything we need her, including rooms, medical supplies, weapons, more computers and clothes”

They walked inside with high hopes only to be met with a normal looking house “Er…Maimi, are you sure about this?? I don’t see anything special”

“Follow me” Saki led them all towards a bookcase where a button was located, the bookshelf slid open to reveal an elevator.  They all got into the elevator where it led them downwards into a floor that had what Maimi said it had.

Reina’s eyes immediately stared at the range of weapons on the wall “Is this all?” Maimi smirked and pressed a button causing the wall to slide revealing a passage way with different weapons lined up against the walls “Now this is more like it”

“I figured you’d like it”

“What do you mean” Reina asked checking a gun in her hand

“Top gunner in your class, top assembler in your class with extremely good eyesight” Maimi complimented

“Were you referring to yourself there Maimi?” Ai chipped behind a computer station that had at least 4 monitors working at the same moment, with another 2 that weren’t.

“Man, Ai-chan you really are good at this stuff” Saki walked behind Ai to find that Ai had looked up Maimi’s records and remarks from their instructors

“Wow~ Maimi you excelled in every field at training, you might even match me when it comes to computers” Ai continued scrolling down at the information presented before her

Eri and Reina who walked behind Ai peered at the screen as well then looked up at Maimi, then back down at the screen “Shit girl!!!! What are you made of??? How the heck are you proficient in all this?  Saki’s not bad either and I could’ve guessed that point” Reina declared pointing at the screen

“I like to maintain the skills and not focus on just one, whereas Saki, she loves to drive which leads me to the space behind the premises.  In the mountain area, Saki and I have built an underground passage for the vehicles to get in and out” Maimi explained as she opened the lights and revealed another assortment of cars “These babies are only for the purpose of our mission and cannot, I repeat, cannot be seen anywhere on the residence premise”

“This is better than working as a normal cop!!!!” Reina exclaimed “So Maimi how about a challenge?”

“This will be interesting” Saki smirked “Eri, Ai help me will ya?” Saki, Eri and Ai checked the racks of weapon deciding on a weapon of choice and took the parts for them placing them on a table before Maimi and Reina. “Rules are simple, build and shoot at the bulleye” Saki pointed behind them at the bulleye that was 50 ft away
Next chapter will be the last.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 71 - 08/06
« Reply #239 on: August 06, 2010, 04:46:46 PM »
Oh man, a lot more background here. Though you never did specify how Eri and Reina got together. XD

Five years of living like that and I think I would forget my former life.

Next chapter will be the last.
:cry: Really? I bet it will be awesome though!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Go The Distance