JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kurakura Dinner time

Author Topic: Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED  (Read 94211 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED
« on: April 29, 2013, 04:48:29 PM »
Link to previous stories: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34070.0

Link to new story! Check it out guys:

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35539.msg1213236#msg1213236

Minna! I've decided to make the Atsumina one but I made a different idea so here is a short preview and chapter one is on it's way! Oh and I also have a little bonus for everyone but I won't say yet~ for now enjoy the preview!
==================================================================================

Puppet Master

Atsuko is new at school and she gets along great with the others. She's the school's princess and no one would dare touch her. However one day when she is being attacked by these strange doll things, she runs trying to hide from them. When she hides, she discovers a girl who is sleeping in the area she was. She tries to wake the girl up but she doesn't move. It was then she realized the girl was just a doll. Atsuko was about to be attacked but then the doll came to life and defended her. After the attackers were destroyed, the doll named Minami explains that they are now in a contract where she is her master and she is her puppet. Later on Atsuko finds there is a tournament where puppet masters from all over come to compete and whoever wins gets one of the greatest prizes ever. With Minami by get side Atsuko competes to win the ultimate title of puppet master.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 06:46:25 PM by miyumi »

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: Puppet Master Preview
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 04:55:42 PM »
AtsuMina!! YAY!  :farofflook:
Please continue!!!!   :tantrum:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 05:08:39 PM »
yoshaaa ATSUMINA thank you miyu-chan

this story s interesting too pleease continue
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »
kyaaaaaa
 atsumina FTW
:on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Puppet Master Preview Atsumina
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 06:23:09 PM »
Interesting start and concept
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina Puppet Master update Chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
Minna! Here's chapter one! Hope you like it!
==================================================================================

Chapter 1

Maeda Atsuko walked into her new school determined to make new friends and try to blend in as well as possible. She walked in and sat down at her desk and watched the students walk by. The teacher walked in and said,

"Alright kids we have a new student. Maeda-san if you would please stand."

Atsuko stood up and said,

"Hello my name is Maeda Atsuko. It's a pleasure to meet you all so please take care of me."

Everyone became interested in Atsuko. With her perfect smile and happy attitude people came to know Atsuko as the school's princess. Girls idolized her while boys would do anything for her attention. Atsuko was the prime of the school and no one would dare touch her. However one day while walking to school, she felt something off with the path she was walking in. She turned around thinking there was something behind her but there was no one there. She continued to walk when suddenly a creepy figure stepped forward. With an evil smile she said,

"I'm sick and tired of your princess act! I'm gonna kill you!"

Then after a creature stepped forward and tried to attack her. Atsuko stepped back just in time and then ran as fast as she could. She ran to an old shed and hid inside hoping her attacker wouldn't find her. She looked around for something to help her fight but there was nothing there. In the corner she saw something covered with a blanket. Atsuko pulled it off and revealed a girl who was sleeping. She immediately started shaking her trying to wake the girl up but in the end she ended up getting cut. Her blood dripped onto the girl yet she did not move. After looking at it, Atsuko realized it wasn't a girl but a doll. Atsuko got up and tried to run again but the door broke down and there was the creepy person and her strange monster.

"Found you~ now die!"

Atsuko grabbed a shovel and swung at the creature trying to hit it. However the creature easily broke the shovel and knocked Atsuko down. The creature jumped and was going to strike down on Atsuko.

"Nooo!!"

There was a bright flash and the creature was pushed back. Atsuko looked up and saw the doll she saw before but it was alive and standing before her. She was in a black skirt and top with strange attachments on her ear (outfit from itoshisa no accel) She also held a sword aimed right at the creature. The creature saw the doll and lashed out at her aiming for the neck. However the doll moved out of the way and then slashed the creature in half. Atsuko watched the creature disperse in a puff of smoke.

"Impossible! That was my heart too! No!!!"

The girl turned to stone and then crumbled into pieces. Atsuko sat there trying to comprehend what had happened but her brain was just scrambled. The doll put her sword away and then walked over to Atsuko. She held out her hand helped pull Atsuko up. When she stood up she realized the girl was very short for what looked like her age. She was about to say something but then the doll grabbed her hand and knelt down on one knee.

"My name is Takahashi Minami a puppet. You awakened me so therefore you are my master. Please use me in any way you please."

Atsuko was speechless and wasn't sure what to do. Instead she got up and just ran as fast as she could. She ran into the woods hoping to find a way to school but instead ran into more of those creatures.

"Get her!"

They all jumped and she thought she was going to die. Then suddenly another flash and all the creatures were dead.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-yes... Thank you."

"You are my master and it is my job to defend you with my life."

"What do you mean I'm you're master? What are you?"

The doll called Minami took a deep breath and said,

"My name is Minami and I am a puppet. You awakened me when your blood reached my heart and completed the contract between us. This mark proves it."

Minami showed a mark on her chest which was a red heart with wings on it.

"It's on you as well."

"Eh?!"

Atsuko looked at the spot and sure enough there was the mark. Atsuko was blown away by the sudden mark and asked,

"How did this happen?"

"Again you blood reached my heart which awakened me and I became your puppet. We are bonded now by spirit and blood. I am your puppet that will do whatever my master wishes with whatever the order is. The say word and I will do it."

"Wait wait slow down. So you're a puppet who came to life with my blood and now I'm you're master?" Atsuko asked.

"That is correct."

Atsuko was speechless once again and then said,

"I don't want to be your master. It was just a mistake. Isn't there a way to reverse it?"

"No I am sorry."

"Then what do I do now?"

"You compete in a tournament with other puppeteers and fight for the grand prize."

"What's the grand prize?"

"Something beyond your imagination."

Atsuko sat there and then said,

"I'm sorry but no."

Atsuko got up and walked away leaving Minami behind. She walked all the way to school and then spent the entire day trying to forget Minami. She was in the middle of class focusing on her work when suddenly a note slipped onto her desk. She picked it up and read it.

"Heard you got a puppet. Meet me after school so we can talk. I'll be waiting in the garden. Oh and bring your puppet."

Atsuko looked around to see if she could find the one who wrote it but couldn't tell. After school she went to the garden where a woman was standing there reading a book.

"Ano..."

"Ah you're here! Please sit."

Atsuko sat down and the woman said,

"My name is Shinoda Mariko and I am a puppet master like you. I'm going to explain to you the world of the puppet masters so listen carefully ok?"

Atsuko nodded her head.

"Good then listen up. The puppets were created by a very powerful witch who originally used them as guardians to protect her. However when the witch died, all the puppets were scattered around the world. Years went by until one day, someone activated one of the puppets. The puppet saw the person as their master and soon the person learned the true power of the puppets. That person used the power and created the "Puppet Master Tournament" thousands of puppet masters came forward and competed with the puppets. Whoever won would be crowned Puppet Master and would have control over all the puppets. Minami is one of the many puppets out there and you awakened her when your blood entered her body. You two are bounded and cannot be separated so trying to run away is useless. Atsuko you are now a puppet master so you must compete for if you don't, you and Minami will be in danger. Those other puppet masters you fought came after you because you became a master."

"Ehhh?!"

"Yes in order to compete in the tournament, puppet masters have to destroy other puppets and obtain their souls. Once you've gathered enough, you may enter and compete. However if your puppet dies, you die as well."

"No way.."

"So I would suggest you stay with Minami and fight. You're now on the list which means other masters will be after you."

"But I didn't want this! This isn't fair!"

"I'm sorry but you're in it now and unless you don't want to die I would suggest you fight instead of crying like a baby."

Atsuko sat there frozen speechless at what Mariko said but then there was a shout.

"Master!"

Atsuko looked over and saw Minami walking with another girl with long black hair. The two walked over and Mariko said,

"Thank you for bringing Minami here Miichan."

"No problem."

"Well then Miichan and I will be going. You two should get to know each other since you'll be fighting everyday. See you later~"

Mariko left and Atsuko turned to face Minami.

"So have you decided Master?"

Atsuko placed her hand on Minami's shoulder and said,

"I'll do it."

"Great! Then lets start over. My name is Takahashi Minami."

"My name is Maeda Atsuko."

"We'll then Maeda lets work hard so we can win the tournament!"

"Un!"

That day Atsuko entered a whole different world she had no idea how big it was.

Well I hope you guys liked the first chapter! Tell me what you think!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 1
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 07:08:35 PM »
I have a feeling the puppets will have magical powers XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 07:19:03 PM »
Thanks for the update!!!!!!

I have a feeling the puppets will have magical powers XD

I have the same feeling too!
this Fic also reminds me of Fate/Night  anime....

I wonder if Takamina will accompany her to school or not...  :? :?

I hope u could update soon!!!
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 07:37:57 PM »
You know, I feel strangely familiar with this kind of setting. Fate stay/night? Or other anime? XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 07:46:11 PM »
I don't care if it's familiar...this is AtsuMina and beyond awesome!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 07:48:04 PM »
I love this..
Thank you Miyu!!
The plot is awesome :3
Definitely will be looking forward on this one.
Minami as a puppet suteki!!!

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 07:58:57 PM »
wow I really love this :D Great first chapter!! The concept is so interesting ^^ I look forward to the next chapter!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 08:14:52 PM »
Nyaaa Nyaaa Nyaaa!! MariMii!! Yeah!! I love it!! Now I can imagine if Atsuko is going into the bathroom...will Minami follow her into the bathroom?   :on bleed: Owh God~ I'm so pervert!! Nyahahahh!!! :on gay:

by the way thanks for the story Miyu~  :P

exactly my thoughts XD we both are pervs, nee? XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 08:22:16 PM »
unexpected story! it a bit like stay fate night to me ><

great story  :mon squee:

please update soon :kneelbow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 09:29:34 PM »
miyu~chan I love this story

and I want to know more please update soon hehe
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 10:55:25 PM »
This is interesting!

Minami in Itoshisa no Accel form, fighting for her and Acchan's life!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 12:11:18 AM »
Hell yes! NEW atsumina  fan fictions~ woooooot! (imma post mine too laterz) since I'm seeing a few nowadays~  :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:
sooo...if either one dies both dies huh... oooh~ sweet!  :hehehe: Acchan just have to say anything and Takamina will do it...huh...  :cathappy: man...this will be awesome! can't wait to see what happens~  :glasses:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 2
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 05:46:01 PM »
Minna! Looks like everyone likes the story. However I wanted to say I swear this isn't based off of Fate Stay Night! I've seen the anime but I swear it's nothing like it! Mou I hope I don't get sued for copy right! Anyways I hope you like the update and once again, it's not Fate Stay Night!

Chapter 2

The next day Atsuko woke up to the smell of something good cooking in the kitchen. She walked in and saw Minami cooking eggs and bacon over the stove. She walked over to Minami and reached out to grab a piece of bacon already cooked. However she felt a light slap and then she said,

"Be careful master it's still hot."

"Hai hai~ and stop calling me master! Just call me Acchan."

"Yes master I mean.. Acchan."

"Good girl!"

Atsuko walked over to the table and took a seat. Soon after Minami set the plate and a cup of juice to the side. Then she sat in the other chair and watched her. Atsuko felt a little creeped out by Minami but then a question popped into her head.

"Nee Minami. Why aren't you eating?"

"Ah well puppets don't eat. All foods taste bland to us."

"Eh???"

"Nope but it's not a problem because we never get hungry."

"Well I guess it's ok... But I still feel pretty bad for eating this good food in front of you."

"You're fine~ now eat up before it gets cold."

Atsuko are her breakfast and then set off to get in the shower. Minami got up and followed her as well all the way to the bathroom. However Atsuko stopped and said,

"I don't need you following me all the time Minami."

"But it's my job to protect you so I must go wherever you go!"

"I don't think a bar of soap is going to kill me."

"But-"

The door was shut and Minami have in and went into Atsuko's room. She made the bed and set out her school uniform to change in. As she was doing so there was a ring at the door. When she opened it, there was no one there but a school uniform that was the same as Atsuko's. There was a note on the uniform telling her welcome to the school and she will be enrolling into the same school as Atsuko. Minami was happy about the news and quickly changed into her uniform. When Atsuko came out and saw Minami, she squealed a little and claimed that Minami looked cute. However there was something missing that made Atsuko worry. She went to her room and pulled out a bow that she had. She placed it on top of Minami's head and was happy seeing how it suit her image. When the two were both ready, they set off to school ready for Minami's first day.

When they arrived, Atsuko was greeted by many boys who tried to approach her but as they got close, Minami grew protective and threatened to attack. Atsuko thought it was funny how Minami was so protective. They went to their first class and Minami was introduced to their class. The first thing everyone thought was Minami was a living chibi. As soon as she sat down many girls walked over and started treating her like a baby offering her sweets and candies. Atsuko was close to bursting into laughter when she saw Minami's cheeks puff up in a pouty look and her face turn red.

"Acchan! Help!"

Atsuko finally stopped laughing and walked over to help Minami. The kids backed off and Minami hugged Atsuko.

"Mou I'm not a chibi!"

"Yes you are~ but you're my chibi~"

"Well that I'm ok with!"

Suddenly the door opened and three girls came in. They gave off a dark aura that made everyone back away. The three walked all the way over to Atsuko and Minami and stared at them. Then the middle one said,

"Heard you got a puppet. Meet me after school and we'll battle. If you don't show up, we'll just kill you the next day."

The girls left and Atsuko was a little confused. After Minami explained what happened, Atsuko's immediate reaction was,

"No way."

"Eh? But if we don't go they'll kill you!"

"So what? You're here so you'll just protect me."

"Yes that's true but-"

"Yes so I'm not battling."

Minami grew quite and didn't talk to Atsuko for the rest of class. When lunch came around the two ate in an awkward silence and didn't even look at each other. After lunch the two went back to class and still did not talk. When the day ended, the two were about to go home but then two of the girls from before grabbed them and dragged them out to a field. Scared and confused Atsuko tried to fight but ended up getting knocked out. When she came to she saw Minami being beaten my the three girls.

"Minami!"

She tried to move but she was tied down.

"Pretty pathetic puppet you go here!"

The girl kicked Minami who let out a cry and Atsuko teared up. She watched as the girl beated Minami countless times until she stopped moving. Then the girls walked over to Atsuko and were about to start beating her. However Minami quickly ran to Atsuko's side and sheilded her from the blows. Hit after hit Minami took them and still managed to hold on.

"Minami stop!"

"I.. Must protect.. My master... Ah!!"

Another blow to the side and Minami coughed up not blood but a strange blue substance. Minami continued to hold on until she said,

"Master.. Accept the battle.."

"What? No way!"

"P-please... I can't hold on.."

Atsuko was being pushed against the wall with no way out. After finally giving in she accepted the battle. As soon as she did, her chest glowed and the area around her changed. A barrier was placed that separated her from the outside world. When she looked over she saw Minami standing her previous outfit she had seen before when they first met. Minami drew her sword and said,

"Leave it to me master!"

Up ahead Atsuko watched all the middle girl summon the two others. They both had daggers as weapons and both looked very scary. Minami however was unglazed and charged at the two. She swung her sword but missed and one of the two lashed out. Minami was quick and backed away but the other one snuck behind and slashed her back. Minami fell down for a minute but quickly got back up. She attacked and managed to cut one of them but then the other attacked and cut her leg. As she went down the other one came from above and cut Minami's arm. She cried out as more blue substance came out of the wounds. Minami went down and wasn't getting back up. The two were about to finish everything off and end it. At that moment something in Atsuko started to ring. Something powerful inside grew all the way to the point of bursting. With all her might Atsuko shouted Minami's name and something happened. Minami got up and moved out of the way quickly. Then she took her sword and cut the one of the legs off of one puppet. As she went down the other tried to attack but Minami was quick and sliced its arms off. The two were both down and then Minami finished them off by cutting their heads off. The puppets disappeared and then the barrier disappeared. The puffs of smoke cleared and revealed two glowing crystals. They moved over to Minami and entered her body.

Meanwhile the other girl quickly ran away but didn't get far as suddenly her body turned to stone and crumbled. Minami turned back into her regular outfit and then walked over to Atsuko. She helped her up and said,

"Are you ok?"

"Un.. Minami that was amazing."

"It was all because of you."

"What do you mean?"

"You have me the energy to fight. When you called out my name I felt a huge burst of energy inside me! It was really great."

"Well I'm glad that you won. Nee what were those things that went inside you?"

"Ah those were heart shards. When a puppet dies the winner gets a piece of their heart called a heart shard. We need ten of them to enter the tournament."

"So what happens if you lose?"

"I'll only lose one. All puppets start off with three but once you lose all three you die."

"Oh..."

"Hey don't worry as long as we stay strong I won't lose any shards! So lets work hard and do our best ok?"

"Yeah!"

After the battle the two went home to get some much deserved rest. However they didn't notice the two people watching them walk by and studying them. The larger one walked over to the smaller one and said,

"What do you think Mayuyu? Wanna take them?"

"Yes.. I want to destroy them.."

"Then tomorrow we'll fight them and win."

"Yes.. Nee Yuki.."

"Yes Mayu?"

"Let's go destroy some other puppets."

"Ok."

The two walked away to prepare for the upcoming battle. Over with Minami and Atsuko, the two were eating a dinner and then got ready for bed. Atsuko got into her bed while Minami tucked her in. Atsuko asked where she was going to sleep and Minami said,

"Puppets don't sleep."

"Eh?"

"Yes puppets don't eat or sleep."

"Well then what will you do all night?"

"Probably watch you sleep."

"Uh no come here."

Atsuko pulled Minami into the bed and under the blankets. She held her close and said,

"Even if you can't sleep... Stay with me.."

"Yes master.."

"That's Acchan."

"Yes Acchan."

That night Atsuko had a peaceful sleep being held in Minami's arms.

Well I hope you guys liked the chapter! Look forward to the next battle because it's going to be a really strong opponent!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:30:28 AM by miyumi »

Offline Temodemo

• Tonight, Im gonna make your heart skip a beat!!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 06:08:37 PM »
E-ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?! Temo, it will be a great fight with Mayuyu and Yukirin....Demo....that means, If Mayu or Yuki dies, the other one dies too!!!!!

By the way, when I readed it, it didn't sound like Fate stay night, to me it sounded like 'Rozen Maiden'  XD I love that Manga! I think its Mayuyu's favorite one as well....*trying to remember*

But if this doesn't happens, then it will be dull really.... -_- if Bakamina and Acchan decide to not kill or decide to not fight then it will be boring, so I expect Mayuyu and Yukirin to die in the next chapter *smile* I'm such a sadist.....*sighs and leaves to torture more people*Please make Mayuyu and Yukirin die Miyumi~ Thank you very much~*yandere smile*
Ahh~ it feels so good to live life at max!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »
Great chapter.

I wonder what other duels is up for acchan and takamina
Random Thought:

tumblr