JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - You You You

Author Topic: Mayuki: Silent Killer/WMatsui: Great Escape COMPLETED  (Read 91589 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 8
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2013, 10:58:19 PM »
yeah Rena is kind I hope Jurina won't be scared of Rena  :cry:
a big surprise  :lol:
is it good  XD
or bad  :( one

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:10 PM »
Ah... Torigoya is so strong.. may be not physically but mentally...

She can attack people just by her words...

Eh... Torigoya is so injured... why did she place the seal again...?

What's going to happen to her?

Ah.. the small kid was Jurina?!

Why did she kill Jurina's parents? or hers?

Ah.. Why Yuko needed to leave everything behind and went into hiding with Rena?

Ah... Rena is so sad... need to live in isolated area... not able to make friends?

At least now she had a friend, Kato.. that is great

What's going to happen next to everyone....?

cannot wait to find out

Thank you for the lovely updates

:heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 10:23:11 AM by cisda83 »

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2013, 12:19:25 AM »
Now I'm more scared... Rena is dangerous...

Joking... If you're her friend nothing bad for you!! I want to see Jurina and Rena together!!

BlackNezu! Yeah want to see them!!!

Thank you! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2013, 02:06:51 AM »
Torigoya is scary in her own way...
she may not be physically strong... but that whole thing with the mind and memory is pretty scary
Rena is really unstable... she really needs to be with a supervisor 24/7
but she's actually super nice :)
Thanks!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 9
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2013, 05:44:24 PM »
Well here's chapter nine! Get ready for some epic battles and a huge cliff hanger as to what will happen next. No one will know until the next update but for now enjoy!
=======================================================================================================

Chapter 9

Black and Nezumi were now on their way to their next mission which was a town that was hunting down people and using them for human sacrifices. It was up to Black to put an end to it all. They were on the trail when they were stopped by something in the road. They couldn’t tell what it was until they got closer but when they saw it the sight was something quite disturbing. There lying in the road was the body of a child who had died and now there were vultures hovering over the body. Black couldn’t stand to see the sight of the child so she took the body and buried it properly. Who the boy was or who his parents were Black didn’t care about but she just felt sorry for the boy to be left there alone with no one and die. Black and Nezumi continued their journey until they reached their destination. To their surprise though when they walked into the main gate they saw the town was almost completely empty. There wasn’t a single person in sight that could be seen. The town was almost like a ghost town and both Black and Nezumi were a little weirded out. Where were all the people? Had they all left from something terrible or did they just leave. They kept walking into the town until they saw someone running towards them. It looked like a man and he was running straight at Black. At first he looked harmless but as he got closer Black saw a strap of explosives tied to his waist and the fuse was lit. Black pushed Nezumi back and pulled out her sword. However the fuse me it’s end and the explosives blew tearing the man in half.

“What the heck was that all about?” Nezumi asked.

“Don’t know but maybe they can give us an answer.”

Black pointed to a group of men in masks dragging the body away. One of them saw Black and quickly ran away with the others. The two decided to follow the group and see where it led them. They followed them to the center of the town there was a huge pile of dead bodies and surrounding it were people in masks. To help blend in Black and Nezumi knocked two people out and stole their masks and costumes to help blend in. The sight was disgusting as it was but Black stood there and watched as the group from before dragged the body to the pile then stepped to the side. One of the people stood up and said,

“People! The purification is almost complete! Now all we need is a maiden of pure and the purification will be complete!”

The crowd cheered and raised their bloody fists into the air. Then the man in the middle settled everyone down and said,

“The maiden must be one of our own though. Tell me who will be brave enough to take on such a task and be willing to sacrifice their lives for the greater good of our people?!”

A couple people stepped forward and the man walked over and started to unmask them. He looked at the girls but shook his head no saying they were not pure. Then suddenly Nezumi was pushed forward and the man saw. He walked over and pulled Nezumi’s mask off. When he saw her face he gasped and said,

“This is the maiden of pure of whom we shall sacrifice to our God!”

The crowd roared but Nezumi didn’t look to happy. She was about to draw her weapon but then two other men came over and tied her hands and covered her eyes. Then they lifted her and carried her around the town. Black had no choice but to follow and stay hidden for if she attacked she would be outnumbered. They paraded Nezumi around town before finally bringing her to a certain house and everyone left. They would do the ceremony tomorrow which means Black was going to have to get Nezumi out by then. The house was heavily guarded and there was no way of getting inside just by charging. She had to think like Nezumi and think of something Nezumi would do. It was then she got the idea of taking one of the shovels that were nearby and started to dig a tunnel underground and into the room Nezumi was in. She was able to get in and when she popped her head out she felt something hard hit her head.

“What the heck is that?!”

“Nezumi calm down it’s me!”

Black looked over at Nezumi and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Nezumi was in a white kimono with red flowers in her hair. With the way the moon shined down on her Nezumi really did look like a maiden of pure with her creamy skin reflecting the light giving it a gentle glow. Her eyes looked soft and gentle as if there was no evil inside. Nezumi looked beautiful and Black thought she had never seen her like this. Nezumi blushed and said,

“Are you here to rescue me or what?”

Black nodded her head and showed her the tunnel she made.

“Not bad Black not bad at all.”

The two escaped into the night and when they were outside Nezumi said,

“We can’t let these people keep living this way. We’re gonna have to put an end to all of it.”

Black nodded in agreement and handed Nezumi her weapons. She smiled and said,

“The maiden of pure is about to become the maiden of death…”

Then the two went and started killing people from left to right. Black slashed them down with her katana and Nezumi used her threads to slice the men into chunks. The two went from house to house killing any who lived there. What disgusted Black though was that even the children were involved in this. Black was going to spare one of the children but then even they pulled out knives and tried to kill Black. She had no choice but to kill them and Black hated killing kids. Eventually everyone in the village was dead except for one and that was the leader who was held up in his big house. Black was about to head to the house but then there was a loud scream. Black rushed over to the spot and found Nezumi pinned down by the man and he had a sword pointed at her neck. Black didn’t move as she watched the man pick Nezumi up and hold her close to him. He laughed and said,

“You think you can stop this?! No it doesn’t work like this. If we don’t sacrifice to the God then we will all perish! Don’t you see we’re only trying to save humanity? It’s thanks to people like me we’re all still alive today.”

“Shut your mouth fatty!” Nezumi said.

“Quite you! It’s almost time for the ceremony and I’m going to make sure you’re sacrifice is painful.”

“Bring it on!”

The man raised his sword and was about to strike Nezumi. Black was going to move but something shot past her and hit the man right in the head. He hit the ground crying in pain and Black quickly pulled Nezumi back. Then out of nowhere Center walked over with a dark look on her face. She looked down on the man and said,

“You think your God even cares about you? Anyone who throws away lives for someone who doesn’t give a crap about you is just trash and should burn.”

Center snapped her fingers and the man was set on fire. He stood up and started running screaming for his life until finally he dropped and burned to death. Black and Nezumi stared at Center surprised at the sudden appearance but also a little relieved. If it weren’t for Center Nezumi would be dead. Black walked over and was going to thank her but then Center turned around and barked at Black. She was almost set on fire as well if Nezumi hadn’t pulled her back.

“Oi what’s your problem?” Nezumi said.

“It’s nothing… just leave me alone!”

Center vanished in a puff of flames leaving Black and Nezumi confused. They decided to leave it be for now and instead leave this now empty town. They left the town and right as they exited the gate, the whole place caught fire. Black and Nezumi knew it was probably Center who did it and just kept walking. They set up a camp and rested after such a long night. Black checked to see if Nezumi had any injuries but she was fine and was now sleeping. Black walked over and was about to place a blanket over her but then Nezumi grabbed Black and pulled her down. Nezumi wrapped her arms around Black and held her close as she cuddled in her chest. Black blushed but also thought Nezumi looked a little cute holding on to her. Black stroked Nezumi’s hair and kissed her forehead before falling asleep.

(Meanwhile at Yuko’s house….)

Yuko was sitting at the table eating with Rena and the two were talking about normal things when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Yuko opened it and as soon as it was opened something hit her and she was knocked out. Then the figure stepped in and found Rena eating waiting for Yuko. The figure pulled out a dagger and aimed it right at Rena however she decided to play around a little before killing her. The figure cut Yuko’s face and left a little blood on the floor. Then she grabbed Yuko and left a note. She walked out of the house without Rena even noticing until it was too late. When she saw the blood and the note, something in Rena snapped and she started to lose herself.

“Yuko-san!”

Rena ran outside and started looking tearing apart the fields and grass looking for her precious Yuko-san. However she had no luck and was still searching for every possible place. Then she saw something that made Rena’s heart just stop. There on the ground was a huge puddle of blood and next to it was Yuko’s scarf that she always wore. The worst thoughts possible flooded Rena’s mind as she fell to her knees staring at the bloody scarf. Images of Yuko’s dead body flooded her mind as she suddenly felt a heavy feeling in her chest pull her down. Then finally something snapped inside her and her whole world crumbled. There was a loud crack followed by a twisted giggling. She then took off to a town where she started killing anyone in her way. People screamed and tried to run but she would catch them and kill them in the most horrible way possible. As chaos unfolded the figure who took Yuko smiled in the background and then turned to Yuko who was staring at her with furious eyes. The figure took off the mouth gag and smiled.

“Long time no see Yuko.”

“Shibuya why are you doing this?”

“I wanted to have some fun since I’m constantly being watched over by the others. Things have gotten really boring ever since you left the palace.”

“I left for my own reasons but you don’t have one to do this to Gekikara. Let me go to her and end this mass killing spree.”

“Sorry no can do. I had orders to keep you back and let Gekikara destroy this town and all the people in it.”

“You’re horrible!”

“Yeah whatever and when you wake up everyone will be dead.”

“Shibuya don’t you da-“

Before Yuko could say anything else she was knocked out and this time Shibuya hid her somewhere where she couldn’t be found. Then she looked back at Gekikara who was tearing the head off a man and smiled. Then she ran off to look for a certain friend.

(Over at the Palace…)

“Torigoya have you seen Shibuya anywhere?” Sado asked.

“No I haven’t and I haven’t seen Center either.”

“I’m here.”

Center walked in with a ticked off look on her face.

“Where were you?” Torigoya asked.

“None of your business.”

Center stormed off leaving Sado and Torigoya alone. Something was wrong but they didn’t have the time to deal with it. All they cared about was finding Shibuya because whenever she went out she always caused trouble. It was then suddenly a mark on Haruna’s hand stared to glow.

“What is that?” Sado asked.

“It’s a seal I placed on Gekikara. It’s supposed to glow when it’s close to breaking.”

The seal then broke and vanished on Haruna’s hand. The two looked at each other with dark looks and then suddenly Shibuya walked in.

“Hey there guys what’s up?”

“Shibuya where have you been?”

“Around…Oh I saw Yuko today! She says hi and oh you won’t have to worry about Gekikara anymore. I took care of her.”

“What do you mean?”

“I set her on a killing spree and then sent one of your killers after her.”

“Who?”

“Black and Nezumi.”

Sado grew angry as she walked over to Shibuya and punched her right in the face.

“You idiot! Do you know what you have done?! We have to stop them. Torigoya you deal with Shibuya. I want you to do a level four punishment. I have to go handle Gekikara before it’s too late.”

With that Sado left in a rush hoping to get to Gekikara before Black and Nezumi did. Meanwhile Center heard the whole thing and was now following Sado quietly. She was curious to see who this Gekikara person was and why Sado was so worried about her.

(Over with Black and Nezumi…)

It was dark and Black couldn’t see anything. There was a small crying in the background but Black couldn’t tell where it was coming from. She looked around and didn’t see anything but darkness. Then suddenly she saw a bright light coming from the end of a tunnel. Black followed the tunnel and found herself in a beautiful garden. There in the garden there was a little girl crying over by the cherry blossom tree. Black was about to walk over to her but then someone else did. There was another small girl about the same size and age as the little girl. However there was one thing about the girl that gave chills in Black’s body. The girl had two small horns that were sticking out of her head. The sight of the horns made Black’s mind fill with fear. She remembered the fire and her parent’s death. All because of the girl with horns. The girl with horns walked over to the little girl and said,

“Nee Yuki don’t cry I’m sure she didn’t mean the things she said.” the girl said.

The girl shook her head and kept crying.

“Jurina get over here and apologize now!”

“Fine!”

Another girl walked over and also had horns in her head. The name Jurina sounded familiar to her but she didn’t know who that was. However she looked a lot like Center and was almost like a spitting image.

“Jurina you meanie you made Yuki cry. Do that thing you do to make her stop crying.”

“Ok fine.”

The one called Jurina stepped back and then held her hands in the air. Then suddenly two fire balls formed and when she shot them into the air they formed a woman and a man. It was then Black knew that Jurina was Center but in a younger form. Jurina moved her hands suddenly the people started to dance in the air. Yuki saw this and she stopped crying but was still sad. Jurina changed the fire into a joker and made it do funny things. Yuki laughed and the girl with horns smiled and said,

“Now Jurina apologize.”

“Hai. I’m sorry for making you cry.” she said.

“It’s ok Jurina.”

“Good! Then how about we all go inside and have some snacks?”

“Ok!”

Black watched the three stood up and walk into the palace but Black still didn’t know the girl with the horns. She didn’t know who she was or what her name was. She followed them inside where she saw her mother and father. Seeing them made Black cry a little realizing how much she missed them. The three kids were given a bowl of mocchi to eat on and they sat in the grass eating. Jurina and Yuki started fighting with the mocchi while the girl with horns sat there and laughed. Then suddenly Jurina threw a ball of mocchi and it hit the girl in the head.

“Hey Jurina watch your aim!” she said.

“Ah gomen Yuki dodged and I couldn’t stop.” Jurina said.

“Mou that‘s no way to treat your sister.”

Hearing the word sister made Black’s interest peak. Center had never spoken of a sister let alone anything about her past. The things Black was seeing now must have been memories from her past and somehow Center knew her back then. She still did not know who Center’s sister was though but it looked like she was about to find out.

“Mou Jurina you’re horrible!”

“Haha gomen Re-“

Everything was cut off and Black woke up to the shouting of Mayu.

“Black wake up!”

“What?!”

Black was a little irritated that she wasn’t going to be able to find out who Center’s sister was but she could always ask her. She tried focusing on Nezumi who was saying something but she couldn’t really understand because she was still tired. However there was one thing that she heard that caught her attention and wanted Nezumi to repeat it.

“I said Shibuya came over and said we’re going after some weird monster girl. She’s on a killing spree and we need to stop her. They call her a monster because she has some kind of horns.”

The description of the girl made Black think that it was the girl from her past. She had to get to that town and find out who the girl was. If she can find her then she maybe finally able to avenge her parents death.

=======================================================================================================
Well as you know I always do a two part thing for every ten chapters so you know what's going to happen at chapter ten~ Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2013, 10:00:54 PM »
I wan to know the next!! So Black knew Rena before and Jurina!!!

She didn't remember them?? :?

No Black and Nezumi want to kill Gekikara... I mean Rena!! Sado hurry :panic:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2013, 11:00:26 PM »
Great update as usual...

The story is getting more and more interesting

So Yuki, Centre, and Rena knew each other... and they were raised as sisters...

What made all these issues between them.... how about the killing of their parents?

Who did and Why did their parents died....?

The fire was created by Jurina?!

More mysteries

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the interesting update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2013, 11:52:28 PM »
noooo :(

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2013, 08:33:05 AM »
Yuki, Rena and Jurina are sisters???

so they related by blood or all three are orphans  ;)
Cant wait for the family's reunion.

Thanks for update, Miyumi-san.

PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 10 part 1
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2013, 04:33:35 AM »
Well here's chapter 10 guys! I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 10 part 1

Sado rushed to the village where Gekikara was said to be. When she arrived she had just arrived just in time right before Gekikara was about to kill a child. Sado ran over and grabbed the child before Gekikara had the chance to deliver the death blow. Sado told the child to run and then turned to face Gekikara who was staring at her with a wild look. She licked the blood off her hand and started to walk towards Sado. She cracked her neck and said,

“Nee okotteru?”

Sado pulled out some shuriken and prepared to throw them at her. She waited for the right moment and then threw them aiming for Gekikara’s head. However Gekikara dodged them and charged straight at Sado. She was about to get punched right in the face but Sado moved away right as Gekikara made a huge hole in the ground. Sado had to be careful after realizing how powerful Gekikara had become since their last battle. Last time Gekikara was young so her powers weren’t as strong as they were now. Sado wondered if she was going to be able to handle her.

Sado started to think of a plan but she had to dodge again as Gekikara came charging again. Sado remembered how Gekikara doesn’t even think when she fights she just fights to cause pain. Sado knew this was going to difficult seeing how Gekikara was basically stopping her from making any kind of attacks. Gekikara picked up a wagon and threw it at Sado who jumped out of the way. However when she jumped Gekikara jumped and punched Sado right in the stomach sending her flying back. She crashed into a building but was able to recover and quickly retaliate with a blow to the chest on Gekikara. Gekikara didn’t move though and only laughed as she grabbed Sado’s hand and twisted it until there was a loud snap. Sado cried in pain and backed away trying to gain some distance from Gekikara.

Sado’s left hand was completely broken and there was no way she was going to be able to use it. She decided to use a different approach and try to stun Gekikara and then go in for a kill. Sado pulled out a fan that she had in her sleeve. She opened it and revealed a dragon with cherry blossom petals on it. Sado whispered some words to the fan and the dragon started to blow. Then she moved the fan in a certain pattern making a symbol. The symbol glowed and out of it came a whirlwind of cherry blossom petals. They headed straight for Gekikara and hit her hard lifting her off her feet. When she was in the air Sado took it as a chance to strike and threw more shurikens and this time she was able to hit Gekikara’s leg. Gekikara only giggled as she pulled them out and threw them right back at Sado.

Sado moved to the left but then the shurikens changed direction and hit Sado on the right shoulder. Sado backed up giving Gekikara the perfect opportunity to finish her. Then suddenly something got in her way as flames appeared out of nowhere. Gekikara backed up and looked up to see a girl with horns like hers. She didn’t know who the girl was but didn’t care for she only saw her as an enemy. Meanwhile Sado was surprised to Center there but was also a little mad about the fact that she was there.

“Center what are you doing here?” Sado asked.

“I came to see who this Gekikara person was. Is that here?” Center said pointing at Gekikara.

“Yes that’s her but Center I want you to go back to the palace. It’s not safe here.”

“Relax I got this. You just sit back and watch. You’re injured!”

“Center no!”

“Later~”

Center ran off to face Gekikara and when Sado was about to go after her, she suddenly stopped and bended over. Sado began coughing violently and even some blood came out. The fighting was making her condition worse and knew she wasn’t going to be able to fight until she recovered. Sado had no choice but to sit back and watch. Meanwhile Center was heading straight for Gekikara who was grinning like crazy excited about her new playmate. Center shot fire balls at Gekikara but she only deflected them and then charged at Center. However when she tried to attack Center dodged and actually landed a hit on Gekikara right on the jaw. Gekikara backed away a little surprised and looked at Center who was just smirking.

Gekikara cracked her jaw into place and formed a wicked grin. Then she cracked her knuckles and punched the ground while shouting some strange words. The ground glowed and started to shake under Center’s feet. Then suddenly the ground split and Center was about to fall down but somehow managed to move out of the way. Center fought back by throwing a blue fire ball high into the air. It soared right above Gekikara’s head and then exploded making it rain fire. Some of the fire landed on Gekikara and her clothes caught on fire. When she tried to put it out she couldn’t so she was forced to take off her cloak as it burned. Gekikara laughed and said,

“This is fun! I like fighting you.”

Center only ignored Gekikara as she charged again this time with a little surprise. Center made her fists really hot and tried to punch Gekikara. She missed but Gekikara saw her hair burn a little letting her know what would happen if she got punched. Gekikara tried to avoid the punches but then Center hit her right in the stomach leaving a huge burn mark. However Gekikara didn’t mind it and punched Center in the chest causing her to fly high into the air. Then Gekikara jumped up and slammed Center hard into the Earth making huge cracks. Center was about to get up but Gekikara showed no mercy as she came down and was about to take out her head but missed thanks to Center’s reflexes. Center moved her foot and kicked Gekikara in the side making her fly to the side and crash into the building. Then Center summoned a huge fire ball and set the building on fire making sure there was no way she could survive. Center thought it was over but to her disappointment Gekikara came out unharmed by the fire. This time though she had a different look on her face that didn’t look like she was completely insane. It was a look of anger and irritation. 

“You’re boring. I wanna play with the other lady.”

Center grew mad as well and decided to do her most powerful attack that Sado told her was still not safe to use but she had to try. Center pulled off one of the tags on her necklace and watched it burn away. Then her hands started to glow and her eyes glowed a bright yellow. She moved her hands in a motion similar to Sado’s and then made a punching motion towards Gekikara. However the thing that came out was a lion made of fire. It roared and charged at Gekikara who smiled and braced for impact. The lion hit and Gekikara started to fight the lion as it attacked her. Center stood back and watched as Gekikara struggled when she suddenly heard coughing. She turned around and saw Sado struggling to stand. Center ran over and helped her up while keeping an eye on Gekikara.

“Looks like the summon was a success..” Sado said.

“All thanks to you.” Center said.

“Center you need to go back to the palace and warn the others.”

“No I’m staying with you. I’m going to fight her. She’s easy I can handle it!”

“No you can’t Center now go!”

Before Center could say anything Sado opened a portal and sealed the gate so Center couldn’t get back in. Then she pulled out tags and jumped into the air throwing them around the village. When she landed she placed one big tag one the ground then dripped some blood on it. The tag glowed and a beam of light shot up. The other tags responded and shot beams of light up into the sky creating a barrier around the whole village. By the time it was done Gekikara had defeated the lion and was now getting ready to go after Sado. Gekikara jumped and threw a large piece of wood at her. Sado dodged it and attacked with several blows to the side and head. Gekikara seemed to be fine though as if she didn’t feel pain at all seeing how she was bleeding but still smiling. Sado backed away and was about to strike again but then Gekikara came up and hit Sado in the head making her fall back. As she was falling Gekikara landed a powerful punch to Sado’s side literally tearing off a chunk of flesh. Sado fell to the ground and cried in pain as she bleed. Gekikara only laughed and said,

“What’s wrong? Come on get up! I’m not tired yet.”

Gekikara kicked Sado who rolled over and tried not to move. Gekikara was getting bored and was about to finish her but then suddenly Sado’s body started to glow. Gekikara was about to touch it but then Sado flew into the air. Her eyes were glowing white along with her body and butterfly wings sprouted from her back. She pulled out her fan and looked down at Gekikara. Things were about to get serious now as Sado was now in her most powerful form. Sado moved at incredible speeds and came down on Gekikara slicing her leg and arm. She came back down for another attack and this time managed to cut her shoulder. She kept diving time after time landing several cuts on Gekikara but none that could kill her. Sado was going to make Gekikara suffer before killing her. Sado did it a couple more times before Gekikara wasn’t able to move and was barely standing. It was then she decided that she was going to deliver the final blow and end it. She flew high above and then took her fan and made one last symbol. Out of the symbol came a large dragon surrounded by cherry blossoms. Sado pointed her fan at Gekikara and the dragon flew down towards her. The dragon was going to finish it all and Gekikara was going to be dead for good. The dragon hit and there was a large explosion and a flash of light.

Sado was about to come down but then suddenly something shot out of the cloud of smoke. It shot past Sado and sliced her neck. Sado fell down and hit the ground hard. She was barely breathing as she tried to stop the bleeding. However something stepped on her back pinning her down. Sado looked up and couldn’t see Gekikara’s face. Just two glowing red eyes and large horns. Fear stuck Sado as she realized this was the end for her. Gekikara reached down and grabbed Sado’s wings with a wicked smile. Then she started to pull them slowly and watched as they came off. Sado was screaming in pain as she felt every muscle tear and feel her bones break. It was a slow and agonizing process until they finally came off. Gekikara threw them to the side and then decided to make the final blow. Gekikara raised her fist and made her nails form into shard claws. Sado looked at the monster that was Gekikara one last time before the claws came down and cut deep into her heart.

Slowly the life in Sado began to fade with her heart slowing down and her eyes becoming blurry. Her life started to flash before her eyes as she watched her life go by from the moment she was born to where she was. The one she saw the most of though was Center. She watched herself find Center and take care of her like her own daughter. Memories of her raising her into the girl she was today. Remembering those days were the ones that Sado would remember the most and would always keep close to her heart. As Sado’s eyes closed for her final rest, she managed to say one last word.

“Jurina…”

Then Sado’s eyes closed and her heart stopped once and for all. Gekikara stared at Sado for a long time before finally calming down and realizing what she had done. She panicked and didn’t know what to do but stand there and cry. Not sure what to do Gekikara ran into the woods again trying to find Yuko leaving Sado’s dead body behind. The flames died out and the barrier was broken as well. Everything had calmed down and now the sun was rising. All was quiet as there was no one left in the village. Then suddenly a door broke down a person walked out. That person was Yuko and when she saw all the damages she couldn’t believe it. She looked around for any sign of life but found none. While walking though she found Sado’s body and almost broke down into tears. Seeing Sado’s body lay there broke Yuko’s heart as she had just lost a dear friend. She will never forget Sado and will always remember as her closest friend. Yuko took off her robe and placed it over Sado’s body. She found a flower and placed it over it and then left the scene off to search for Gekikara. Before she left though she said,

“Goodbye Mariko.. I’ll never forget you.”

As she left two more people walked in and found the mess. Looks like Black and Nezumi were too late seeing the mess. As they walked they found the body of Sado and the two were both speechless. Nezumi called some soldiers from the palace and took away the body and Black and Nezumi followed. When they arrived to the palace Center ran up to them and asked,

“Hey where’s Sado? Is she ok?”

Black just looked down and Nezumi looked away. They both walked past Center leaving her confused. Center walked into the other room and it was there she saw the body of Sado being carried in. Center was shocked and couldn’t believe it. She ran over to the body and touched it.

“Nee Sado wake up… Quit playing around… Sado?”

“Center she’s gone..” Torigoya said.

“No she isn’t! She’s just playing with us! Right Sado?”

There was no response. Sado was gone but Center refused to believe it. Center ran out crying with tears burning her eyes. She ran deep into the woods far away and when she was far enough she let it out. Center screamed at the top of the lungs and the whole area around her caught on fire. The more she cried the larger the flames grew. She cried and cried her heart out and the fire just kept spreading. Then finally she started to calm down and the flames died as well. Now she was just sniffling and still crying tiny tears. Then she stood up and looked high into the sky. She remembered that the person who killed Sado was the Gekikara person. Center had a whole new hate for Gekikara and was determined to find her and kill her no matter what.

“Gekikara… Wherever you are I’m going to find you and no matter what… I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Well some pretty intense stuff happened and I hope you guys liked it. It was really hard and now new challenges lie ahead. What will happen next? Find out next update! Oh you think this was bad? This was only part 1!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2013, 05:10:09 AM »
Well it's getting more and more interesting

With Gekikara killed Sado... Jurina would not be able to accept Rena anymore....

Ah... Gekikara is so strong... and EVIL if she lost controlled.

That was why Yuko brought Rena into a dessert place... so no one can find Rena and provoke her to lose her control

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2013, 07:29:07 AM »
Silent Killer Chapter 9

Hi Miyumi-san! :D

This chapter is so full of action! :D

Shibuya here is so annoying, and I am curious what whill happened

to Yuki, Jurina and Rena...

It's so thrilling!

Thanks...
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2013, 08:08:40 AM »
That was an intense battle... and Sado died ;_;

Ahhh thanjs for this update ;_;
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2013, 11:20:22 AM »
Sado!?

Stop playing with my heart D;

Wait! So Center is gonna find Geki and kill her because she killed Sado.......but......but.......

.....Geki is her sister D; *hugs author* don't make Geki die D;

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2013, 04:48:01 PM »
Gekikara and Center?

The "twins" have the same fighting techniques, same level and now are mad at each other  :shocked

Seriously, they couldn't remember well, especially the younger one right now.
Jurina  and Rena Matsui may be the last n.....
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 10 part 2
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2013, 08:29:03 PM »
Well here's part 2 guys! I hope you like it~
==================================================================================

Chapter 10 part 2

The next day, everyone at the palace gathered to attend the funeral. They all said their lasts goodbyes before they buried Sado in the royal graveyard. Then all the councilmen gathered to decide who will be the next leader. In Sado's will she requested that Center ruled but Center did not want to so Torigoya was the next one up. Shibuya was taken to the dungeon where she was locked away for a long time. There she would repent for what she had done and now she will suffer. After everything was settled all that was left was to clean out and move on. There were people in Sado's room cleaning it out and Center decided to come in and take one last look at everything before they got rid of it. Then the room was emptied and all that was left was the royal family crest. Center decided to head out on a hint for Gekikara determined to find her no matter what.

(Meanwhile with Gekikara...)

Gekikara didn't know what to do anymore and was hopelessly lost in the woods. Yuko was gone and she had no one left to help her. Gekikara was on her own and so far she didn't know anything. She wandered the woods trying to find a path to follow until suddenly she heard a strange voice. She didn't know who's it was but it echoed faintly in the back of her head. She looked around to see if there was someone following her but there was no one there. Gekikara still heard the voice and was starting to become afraid. She ran as fast as she could but the voice sounded like it was right behind her. Gekikara was running and running but the voice just kept following her.

Then suddenly Gekikara tripped over and fell hitting her head. She fell over and cried out. Like a little kid Gekikara cried and cried hoping someone would come and help her. Then suddenly a sharp pain in her head hit her as she saw flashes of a woman. It was the woman who she found dead. She saw herself kill the woman and then leave. As the woman died though she heard her call out a name.

"Jurina..."

When Gekikara heard that name she suddenly felt like something hit her and was pulling something out. She clutched her head and started shaking as her mind tried to remember the one called Jurina. The name sounded so familiar to her but she couldn't figure out who. Images of a little girl flashed in her head but she couldn't see them clearly. Every time she tried to see Yuko's image came up. The confusing memories and pain caused Gekikara to cry out before she finally collapsed. As she fell though something happened to her body.

Her horns went back into her body and the seals on her body became visible. The seals on Gekikara were on a full lock down and are now sealing away all of Gekikara's powers including her own memories. When Gekikara woke up she didn't know who she was or what she was doing. Instead she got up and started walking into the woods.

As she walked around she suddenly heard a loud growl. At first she was scared but then she realized she was just hungry. Gekikara looked around and found some berries. She took some and put them in her mouth. As soon as they hit her tongue she spat them out with disgust. Berries were bad to Gekikara and she needed to find something else. She wandered around and found a nearby camp where they were cooking something. The smell of the meat made Gekikara's mouth water as she stared at the roasting meat.  She was about to jump out and take it but then people came out and she backed away. They looked scary and Gekikara knew she wouldn't stand a chance. However she was so hungry that she would do anything.

She waited when the people walked away and then at that moment Gekikara jumped out and grabbed the meat. It was hot though and it made her cry out. The people looked over and saw her and got angry. Gekikara grabbed the hot meat and ran as fast as she could away from them. Because she was fast, the people weren't able to catch her. She found a nice spot to sit and then started eating. The meat tasted so good that she ate all the meat in a couple bites down to the bone. She even tried to eat the bone but soon realized it was too hard and threw it away. Gekikara was still hungry and wanted more food. She walked around and found a small house.

Gekikara walked into the house and found all kinds of food. She smiled and started eating everything she could fit in her mouth. As she was eating though she hear shuffling behind her and saw something in the corner. She looked over and saw a small child cowering in the corner. Gekikara stopped and walked over to the little girl and held her hand out. The girl backed further away and said,

"Monster! Go away!"

The girl slapped at Gekikara and she became scared again and left. Gekikara ran away from the house happy she got food but also scared. She continued walking until suddenly she fell over right on top of a bear. The bear roared mad that it was awakened from its slumber. Gekikara got up and ran for her life as the bear came at her.

(Over to Black and Nezumi...)

Black and Nezumi left the funeral and were now on something like a vacation. They didn't have any missions so they were just going to head into town and relax. As they were walking they suddenly heard a loud roar and a scream. Black drew her sword and looked over at the area the noise was coming from. Then suddenly a girl jumped out followed by a huge bear. The bear was going after the girl and Black couldn't let that happen so she took the butt of her sword and then slammed it into the bear knocking it out. The bear fell and the girl came out from hiding. She poked it and when she saw it was not moving she looked over at Black. She stared at her for a long time and then smiled. Suddenly she jumped onto Black and held her tightly.

"Nani kore?!"

Black tried to push the girl off but she had a strong grip around her waist. She just smiled and held Black who was a little confused and Nezumi looked at her with a ticked off look. Meanwhile the girl didn't care and just held on.

"A friend of yours?" Nezumi asked in an irritated voice.

"I don't know her." Black said.

"Well then lets kill her."

"We don't need to do that. We just gotta get her off."

Black and Nezumi both tried to pry the girl off but had no luck. In the end they decided to take the girl with them. As they were walking though the girl held Black's hand and walked right next to her. Black thought it was strange but then next to her Nezumi was giving off a dark aura. Black could tell and decided to try to start a conversation which she has never done before.

"What's your name?"

"Don't know..." the girl said.

"You don't?"

The girl shook her head no.

"We'll we'll have to give you one then.."

"How about clingy brat." Nezumi muttered.

"Hey Nezumi be nice."

Nezumi pouted and looked away not caring.

"Do you remember anything?"

"No I don't."

"Well let's go into town and see if anyone remembers you."

The three walked into town and explored trying to find someone who knew the girl. There was no one who knew her and after about an hour of searching they decided to stop. They got some food and Black and Nezumi discovered that the girl was starved and ate a lot of food. Then they left the town and decided to make camp where they would sleep. The girl was already sleeping and now Black and Nezumi were talking about what to do with the girl. Nezumi was saying get rid of her but Black thought it was wrong and they should keep her.

After a long argument and a couple deals, Black convinced Nezumi to let the girl stay. As a price though Black had to carry Nezumi around wherever they went. Black thought she was going to have Black problems for the rest of her life but she didn't care for now. She walked over to the girl who was sleeping and stared at her. She looked peaceful as she slept with a slight smile on her face. She must have been having a dream.

Black reached out and stroked the girl's hair. Then to to Black's surprise the girl reached out and grabbed Black pulling her down into a warm embrace. Black enjoyed the embrace and cuddled a little closer to her. It was at that moment Black decided to name the girl Sakura because of the smell of flowers that came from the girl. The scent of cherry blossoms that reminded her of her home. Black held Sakura close as she fell into a peaceful sleep. The two slept soundly while Nezumi was staring over them with a dark look. She pulled out a knife and held it above Sakura's throat. She stood there thinking of killing her right there but something in her stopped her.

She was about to pull the knife back but then Sakura rolled over and grabbed the knife. Nezumi panicked and pulled it away. The blade cut Sakura's hand and it started to bleed but Sakura didn't wake up in pain. Instead Nezumi watched as the blood went back inside her and the wound sealed. This was a surprise to Nezumi and something she had never seen before. She wondered what could be the cause of this and though maybe keeping Sakura wasn't such a bad idea. She could be useful for future studies.

==================================================================================
Part 2 done! What will happen now that Rena is with Yuki but she doesn't recognize her! What will Nezumi do with her? Find out next time!

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2013, 08:56:37 PM »
The storyline is just so good and all the couples in here are in really interesting situations :adore: thank God you did continue this, please keep updating :adore:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2013, 01:14:26 AM »
wow a lot of thing happened!
Poor Sado T_T

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2013, 05:38:43 AM »
Ah... Jurina is so eager with her revenge over Gekikara,,,

Poor Gekikara... or in this case Rena....

Ah... the little girl that Yuki rescued... is a small human version of Rena, isn't it?!

Rena is being called Sakura here....

Small Sakura is so cute....

Nezumi is so jealous of small Sakura

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2013, 04:17:53 PM »