JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock

Author Topic: Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New* Anytime.... 07/31/11]  (Read 14615 times)

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand [New, this time it is NEW xD 21/10]
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2010, 11:45:29 PM »
they didn't know the name yet....but they go to the same college right?
then it's still okay :)

is there a part 2?
hope u write one (if you have time) :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 08:15:57 AM »
^Thanks ^^
Yeah, I think is going to be part 2... probably hehe i'm half way of that one :sweatdrop:

So meantime here's another one hehe ^^

All That I Am

“Don’t worry. Everything is going to be fine” I keep saying as you keep crying in my embrace. I hate to see you like this, but then again this isn’t the first time and I doubt it will be the last one. You shocked you head, not wanted to believe those words and I don’t blame. I pretty much say the same every time it’s staring to get old. Right now I just remind silent hoping I can console you by just being here and I know, even if it’s a little you’re glad to be here with me. Your cry finally calm down, just a little though but enough to let go the hug. This is what I hate, not having you in my arms and saw you crying and upset about some one else but me.

“Feeling better?” I ask with a half smile trying to cheer you up a little. You dry your eyes with your sleeves. You look just like a kid, a kid I would protect not to let her nothing bad happen to her. You look at me and nod, you also smile but I know that’s not a true smile, not the real one. You’re not completely fine and I know it. You probably will smile when she comes to you and pretend nothing of this happen. 

_________

“So I was thinking we could go and watch a movie” I nod at the offer taking a sip of my tea. I try my hardest to pay attention of what you were telling me but I can’t take her out of my head, especially since I haven’t heard of her since last night. I’m not worry of something bad happening to her. I’m afraid I won’t be able to see her again. I felt my phone vibrate and quickly answering didn’t bother to apologize or get outside of the coffee shop. I knew it was you “Hello?” my voice was full of joy and I know my face show it, I can’t hide it but it quickly change as I heard you, or more like I can heard you’ve been crying you can barely talk “I’ll be right there” I hang up and stand up as I take the money ready to pay but a hand stops me for leaving. I turn around and remember I wasn’t alone “I-I’m sorry. I have to go…” I try to apologize but I know it wasn’t enough. You look at me, you’re hurt, I can tell and I don’t blame you, I left everything when it comes to her “I’m sorry Risa” that’s all I could say and she let go my arm and quickly made my way to your place.

I knock hard and show nothing but desperation. As the door open I find you as I left you. You’ve been crying for a long time, is easy to tell. Once again you search comfort in my arms. I hold you tightly whishing I can take all the pain away. You cry becomes only stronger and I felt irritated and frustrated I could not do something about it.

“What happen?” like I didn’t know. It would probably be the same story.

“She… she’s just…” you can barely talk “I don’t k-know what she wants. I been there for her” I hate this “We fight for the same thing again. We suppose to go out today and watch a movie but I told her I didn’t feel like going out and she just scream at me” I listen carefully “She said if I don’t want to see her I just have to tell her” you stared crying over again “Why does she said that? I wanted to be with her. I love her” the last words broke my heart.

“She knows that” I manage to say “Don’t worry much” I give you a smile and hug you just like that night, just like always. I can’t imagine some one would ever want you to cry. If it was up to me I‘ll live only to make you happy.

_______

Sitting at the bench of the park, I stared to get a little anxious. Although is not a surprise you’re late. Something makes me worry. I took out my phone and just then I receive a text, it was from you “I’m sorry. I won’t be able to go. Reina wants to go out. But I’ll make up to you in some other time. I promise” of course. I should imagine this coming. I do feel a little disappointed and sad but you sound happy and that’s all that matters. Ready to leave, I saw you, walking down the street holding hands with her and you’re smiling. That’s the smile I was talking about, the smile I want you to make every time, the smile that shows how happy you are. Whish I was the one making you do that. Make you smile like that.

Now sitting in the dark, I don’t feel like doing nothing. I think I’m just here for you. It’s like I only have one mission and I only live to console you and that’s it. Besides that there’s nothing, besides you, there’s absolutely nothing. I heard some one knocking. It’s late for some one coming. I get up of my bed and open the door. Wasn’t a surprise find you and again you look sad.

“I-i’m sorry” you try your best to hold your crying. I shocked my head and let you in. It’s never late to you. No matter what I’ll always be there for you “Did I wake you?” you’re voice broke a little. You’re really trying to hold yourself. I shocked my head again as we set on the couch. Nothing of this is new. Is always the same “I’m sorry I…” you didn’t finish as you finally let out the feelings you were holding back. I get closer to you and hug you tightly. It doesn’t matter who many time I’ve been doing this. I always give you my all trying to make you feel better.

“You have nothing to be sorry” I whisper in you ear and I felt a tear coming out but I quickly take it away. The last thing you need right now is this. I need to be ok so you can be ok. Holding you in my arms I wait until you feel better. You crying start to fade away and you calm yourself down as you look at me and smile shyly, I could only smile at this. Is it bad that I say that’s what makes everything worth it? That the fact that I can make you feel better is what mater the most to me? “Why don’t you sleep here?” you look at me a little surprise about this.

“I don’t want to bother you any…”

“It’s ok” I abruptly say “It’s late and you need to rest” I give you a smile and you agree. Glad to know you’ll be here tomorrow.

____

I wake up, or more like a finally stand up of the bed. I watched you sleep all night; you look so peacefully, just like an angle. I go to the kitchen and made coffee. Taking a cup I’ll go and sit on the couch. I lost count of every time I have console you in here, how many times I have shut my heart out in order for you to be happy. I felt another tear coming out and quickly clean it but another come. I try my best but I can’t fight them back I can’t manage to stop them.
I know this is a lot to take but I’m whiling to continue. I heard some steps from behind so I clean my eyes and look at the door way. You took you eyes and rub them. Just like a little kid would do. I keep looking at you and smile as you pout at me for laughing at you. Sitting next to me I take the cup closer to you as you took it and take a sip, making a weird face. You’re not used to the taste.

“Sleep well?” I ask resting my head on the couch looking at you. Looking at me you nod “I’m glad” I could felt the tears coming again.

“Thanks for everything” You caresses my cheek with your hand. Your touch is warm and I don’t think I can handle it anymore “You’re really a good friend, Ai” the last words hit me hard and I couldn’t continue to hold my tears back. I quickly stand straight and left the cup on the table trying to hide my face, the tears just keeps coming. I don’t want you to look at me, not like this. I know I scared you a little as I felt your hand in my back “You ok?” I nod strong but I know you’re not going to believe it, I don’t believe it myself. I quickly turn to you and hug you tightly but this time it was different. This time I was the one looking for comfort I burry my head in your neck as I felt your arms around me. I want to tell you, want to let you know everything that has been with me but I’m in no place to say it. You’re happy and I don’t want to take away from you the only thing I know I can do and no one else can. ‘Causes even though I’m in this position I know I can carry you through the worst time so you can be happy even if is your happy with some one else. Even though I love you I have to agree with this and carry on and be just your friend. Because that’s all that I’m.

Why did i write this instead of something happy (._.) ..... (if you like it then shoot me >.>)
I have this idea since a while but it wasn't until yesterday that everything come to me smoothly ^-^
I was thinking of someone else besides Reina but somehow i she's the only one i can imagine in this role o.0
Oh yeah and blame golf & mike - consultant for this idea >.>

I think i need to write something else or people will get bored >.>
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:58:58 PM by StephanyLee »
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 03:07:24 PM »
OMG :cry: :cry: :cry:
poor Ai...sacrifice her Love for TamaKame :cry: :cry:

and want to know what reina do with eri until she cry :cry:

why!?!?! Ai is a lot better than Reina...so why eri?
ah! and poor gakichan too somehow :P

P.s.:
I go to the chicken and made coffee.
don't know why u write chicken instead kitchen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand [New "All that I am" 19/11]
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 08:07:20 AM »
Yeah Eri  WHY?!!! :frustrated:

P.s.:
I go to the chicken and made coffee.
don't know why u write chicken instead kitchen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did not   :shock:

can't believe i did that  :depressed: *hide inside a rock for ever*

I checked a million times  :on study: thanks for telling me :err: and also thanks reading and comment  :on woohoo:

Offline Andydesu

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 04:41:12 AM »
まず。。。可愛い~ですけど悔しいですよね!!!  。。。本当にそれ物語大好きですよ!!!。。。ありがとうございますStephanyLeeさん!!!。。。now, was kinda difficult to decide the place to post my reply, but finally I did it in here!!!... well U already know wht I think 'bout Ur writing n' I wanna tell U once again!!!... U R awesome!!!...   :twothumbs もう一度どうもりがとございますStephanyLeeさん (U know why I'm writing so).  ^-^

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 06:10:12 AM »
Well, after thinking I was done writing or reading, I'm here with a new story, I really thought I would never write something but my love for Eri, and of course AiEri, will be here, at least for now so here it is

And I'm still not sure of posting this

__________________________________________________________________________________

ONLY YOU

“Ai…” I hear a voice calling me. It was a different voice than before. I sure didn’t like that.

“Ai…” Again the voice but this time it was the shake that make me come back to me, the strength to open my eyes, realizing where I was. Rubbing my eyes I seat straight. Somehow I’m more tired, though resting a little in this shoulder would help, it did not.

“I have to go now” that voice once again, I turn my head to look at her. She’s a little annoyed, I can tell for her tone “See you tomorrow” I saw her leaving didn’t stop her didn’t say anything. I know her temper and right now I’m in no mood to deal with it not either the strength.

I grave my things and go home, it was a nice weather for winter so I decided to walk, might take my mind out of things. Looking at the stores still decorated for Christmas. Looking through the shop window I stoop to see two little figures, a couple, sitting in a bench at a park. It was really cute. I stare at it when I hear I laugh, one that I can recognize everywhere and I find myself smiling at it. I turn my face where the laugh is coming and saw you but my hear stop for a second. I panic looking at you with a boy, I only can see his back, I wanted to run away before you saw me, luckily I didn’t because the moment he turn around my breath returns, it was only your brother.

I feel a little embarrass myself for thinking that. Though that maybe you were already seeing some one, not that I didn’t want to. Maybe I was just jealous that you are now free to do it but deep inside, a part of me didn’t want you to do that.

I was nervous of walking to you, wasn’t the first time that I run into you but for sure it was a while not seeing you. Graving all my strength and force my heart to calm I star moving my feet.

“Hi” I say in a soft tone, probably too soft, but I grave you attention.

“Ai-chan~!” That same sweet voice and high pitched. You throw yourself at me and hug me, I guess you were happy. I usually don’t know what to do when people hug me, that’s why we don’t do it often. I was quite, maybe to quite. Don’t really know what to say or do. I just stay there, smiling “How you’ve been?”

“Good” short, simple answer and of course a lie. Saw your deception in your face and a little goofy smile; you sure didn’t know what to do either. Maybe was time to take a risk, do something totally out of my character “Can I stole your sis for a while?” I ask looking at her brother, maybe that’s not the right question to use as you and your brother look at me in a weird way. I would have done the same, after all, I just sounded like some guy asking some hot chick to be alone so he could made his move, was true about the hot chick though……….. and this is why I should stop thinking too much.

“Sure” he agrees with a smile. He was really educated, not like her sister of course “Just take her home safely and at a decent hour ok?” or maybe not, now he sounds like her father and I freak out, nodding like an idiot I take his words seriously, thing I shouldn’t, after all I’m not her boyfriend or anything.

“Very funny. Now leave” she seems not to care and she knows he wasn’t serious about it. Now I feel more like an idiot. Why do I always have to do the stupid things? I jump a little as a feel someone graving my arm, I look and it was only you “So, what do you want to do?” I seriously have no idea, that’s why I don’t like to make things out of nowhere.

“We… can sit on the park” thank god I have a good brain.

“Sit? And here I though we’ll go shopping like it was the end of the world” I kick myself mentally, that seems the most logical thing to do, it’s you and me after all but before I could take that proposal you speak “Just kidding. That sounds like a good idea. Besides you seem tired” I could have say something back but it was true. I much rather sit and rest a little right now. Good thing we find a perfect and quite spot not so crowded. The very moment we sit I rest my head in your shoulder, god! How I miss that!

“Working ‘till late?” I just nod my head, my eyes were now closed “Old habits are hard to brake” I said in a dreamy tone. 

“You’re not alone Ai. The others are there too” this make me open my eyes but I keep my position “You just need to speak up”

“I never had to do that with you” my voice was not dreamy anymore; it was firm “You understand me in a different level. That’s what I really like about you” I, for the first time, say something like that. I’m not very good at speaking my feelings.

“It’s also tiring. Of all the people you are hardest to read, not the least, know what you need” I do feel a little guilty hearing her saying this words in such a firm and strong voice but at the same time, her tone was sweet and caring.

“I…I’m sorry” there was nothing else I can say, I knew I ask you too much sometimes and you’re the only person I ask for something making it more troublesome to you. I once again close my eyes, feeling so tired didn’t took me long to merge myself in dreamland not to mention I have one of the best pillows anyone can ask for. Not conscience anymore of where I am or how long it passes, right now everything else is not important.

I felt a sweet, caressing touch in my cheek; it was cold but feels so warm “Ai...” that little voice calling my name, glad to hear it again, making me realize that it wasn’t a dream, that it was real, I found you, we talk, we sit in the park… wait! The park, we’re still at the park. I quickly sit straight rubbing my eyes.

“What time it is. I’m sorry. What happen?” I’m not sure if anything that I say makes sense. I look at you and you were laughing at me, don’t blame you I probably sound like a lunatic right now “Sorry. I feel asleep don’t I?”

“Yeah you did” you smile “and its 5 pass 10. Still early” I try rub my eyes one more time trying to wake up “Have a good rest?”

“The best I had” I look at you and smile, it was true, I sure rest what I needed. It doesn’t matter how much it was 2 or 10 minutes and hour as long as is you I will “you said is 10:05” you nod nonchalantly “It’s late, your brother said….”

“You didn’t take that seriously don’t you?” You look a little surprise and confused.

“Of course! He was serious and scary” my face was full of worries, thought my neck was in the line. Making you laugh.

“You don’t have to worry about that. He was just playing around” I heard you and I feel calm, I don’t have big brothers, sure don’t know how they are but he sure looks cool.

“So can we stay a little more here?” I ask in a seemingly childish tone, you look around with that little giggle of you, one that make me smile.

“Of course” you nod as well and rest once again my head on your shoulder and now I feel a weight in my head fining out it was yours.

I do think about what you said to me early and I didn’t want to be a burden for you, didn’t want you to care for me and what I need because at the end all I need is you by my side, some one I know is going to be there and I want to be the same for you. So from now own I promise I will speak up… I slightly try to reach you hand, fining it I open yours intertwining our fingers… or at least show it.           

Offline xxkaori-kittyxx

Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New*Only You 05/1/11]
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2011, 07:05:19 AM »
Aww this story is really sweet  :heart:

I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Ai took Eri's older bro so seriosly ( it totally made my day!... And so did the rest of the story)

I really hope you keep writing, I really enjoy reading your stories  :)

Offline Andydesu

Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New*Only You 05/1/11]
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 04:30:12 PM »
可愛いーですよ!!!。。。 I really love it!!!... this one story is really great!!!... I WON´T get tired to tell U StephanyLee, U really are a great writer!!!...
どうもありがとうStephanyLeeさん!!!  :twothumbs

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New* There's still.... 05/02/11]
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 08:59:08 AM »
@xxkaori-kittyxx Thank u so much for your comment. It means a lot ^^

So, here I go again, actually I find it strange that i'm still writing but here I'm, although I'm not going to say that I will continue doing this 'cause, frankly, i just want to give up sometimes. 

There’s still….

“Hello?” A sleepy voice answer the phone, she didn’t alarm of the time. After all is not normal the phone rings at 3am.

“Hi” a shy voice on the other side. There was a pause for a moment; both didn’t know what to say.

“How are you?” the sleepy girl, although she was more awake now continue.

“Fine” a short and quickly response. “You?”

“Same”

“I’m glad” having a slow tempo both voices didn’t show any emotion at all. It was monotonous.

“A little late for you isn’t it?” the girl spoke facing her night stand.

“Time zone. Didn’t though you’d be sleep” trying to excuse herself remembering the habits of the older girl.

“I was… tired” she made up, trying not to wake the girl at her back. “How’s the weather?” she continue after a pause.

“Good. Didn’t rain”

“I’m glad” even though she care that was not what she wanted to ask “When you return?” she really wants to know but her voice didn’t show anything. The other girl hesitates to answer, wasn’t sure what to say and after a pause she finds the words.

“I have to go” her voice didn’t reveal anything.

“Ok” understanding she didn’t say anything to keep her on the line.

“Bye”

“Wait…” her voice was still the same didn’t show anything at all and knowing she was still on the other side took her time to continue “Take care” there was a soft you too on the other side of the phone before the long beeps show up. Looking straight at her night stand with the phone in one ear she whispers “I miss you” taking now the phone and place it on the night stand she felt a head burry itself on her back. She slowly turns around and looks at the girl now in front.

“You’re such a sweet caring girl. You deserve some one that gives you nothing but happiness, but… I’m not that person” she gets closer and gives her a little kiss on the forehead, graving her in her arms and going back to sleep.

“Getting ready to go out?” the older girl ask in her bed.

“You should to” she watches her by the mirror “or you’re not going?” she turns around to face her

“Haven’t decided it yet?” trying to avoid eye contact she goes back to lain on her bed.

“Don’t lie to yourself. You want to” standing up she takes her bag and walk out the apartment.

“So how was your trip?” a girl asks exited “Got good weather?”

Smiling and nodding to the questions, she was still overwhelming about the trip and tired “It was really sunny”

“Hope you had sun block” a voice different for the girls presents, show. Everyone look around to see the person in front.

“I did” same as the phone call both voices didn’t show any emotion. Looking at each others neither wants to look away until one of the girls stands up and walk away.

“I’ll be right back” excusing herself she walks in the same direction. Finding the girl in the hall way, resting in the wall.

“See you decided to come” she said with the older in front. Without notice she gets closer to her neck and starts kissing it as the younger closes her eyes, losing to her. She graves her by the waist closer to her body and switching places now the older against the wall, opening her eyes, she spot somewhere by the corner of her eyes as the other girl lain back opening her eyes, but the girl in front isn’t watching at her. Looking at were her eyes are, she felt embarrass about the situation.

“There’s cake” the host says as the girl decided to go still embarrass and uncomforted about the situation.  “It’s strawberry flavour”

Turning off the lights, she goes to her room ready to have a very well deserved rest. Taking off her jacket, she heard a voice.

“Need help with that” before she could answer she felt a had pushing her against the wall and a head on her shoulder burry in her neck both of her hands grave by the wrist on top of her head. “Your heart is beating fast” she continues after a pause.

“Well… didn’t expect you” she reply with a calm voice.

“Or maybe is because I’m too close” the younger smirk at the comment.

“Then what about yours” she add.

The hands that were holding her wrist let go to genteelly take her hands to place them on the side. “Probably…” Looking down looking at the face burry in her chest she escapes from the embrace smoothly as she goes in front to the window looking outside.

“Do you remember why we broke up?” looking outside with nothing but a calm voice she asks.

“Barely” the older says next to her.

“Maybe wasn’t a big deal” she comments with a soft voice.

“Maybe was too painful” keeping a calm voice both were hurt by this, following by silence, both now used to it. 

“I see you’re with her” the voice didn’t reproach anything neither was completely pleased about it.

“It’s not official” ignoring the fact that she didn’t use the name she replies with no sound of guilt. A little sarcastic smirk appear on the younger, she should know it takes time for the older to “make it official” as she says.

Looking outside the window without saying anything, both a little glad they were there, no one has forget about the other one, both still unsure. Standing next to each others, the barely smell is breath taking, wondering what to do, what to say. Slightly their hands move, trying to find the person next to them and take it in their fingers, wondering if is safe, wondering if its ok, wondering if there’s still a chance… a hope for everything to be rescue.

Also, a fun fact, is been exactly a month since the last one xD didn't realize until I change the tittle LOL
Hope you liked, enjoyed and if you feel like it comment :D

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 10:22:40 AM »
Hiya! Finally managed to catch up on all these.

Right question/wrong answer- that was really cute.  :) And the latest one has just the right amounts of angst  :thumbsup

My favorite had to be the untitled one, for some reason- can't wait to see the sequel you're working on.

Don't give up! Writing is fun and you should do it because you want to express your love for your fandom of choice. We await more from you.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »
OKAY. FINALLY. I’m also officially caught up!!!!!!!!!!

*squishes Steph*

I want to thank you again for your undying AiEri love. :bow: :bow: :bow: You are the best AiEri fan. EVER. (Actually, I can’t think of another one. xD lol But I’m sure if I knew a hundred of them, you’d still be ichiban!!!)

Besides TakaGaki and KameShige, the other pairing that I love to watch and observe through videos and the like is AiEri. Their relationship is so subtle… but it’s there. I don’t know how to put it, but I love watching these two together. Sometimes it’s a little awkward, at other times it’s soooo cute and sweet (and damnnnn funny xD). But put my two fav musumes together and you have one combination I just CANNOT ignore. Not to mention, they’re the best looking couple by a long shot.  :inlove:

Though… it must really suck for you, huh? You lost Eri at the end of the last year, and you know about Ai leaving at the end of this year. >____<
I can understand the suckiness, ‘coz I’m still grieving over Eri and now a little cloud of gloom hangs over me when I think of Ai. *Bee sighs* But let’s continue to support Momusu regardless, okay? I’m sure the both of them would like that, and you can certainly continue to love AiEri through fanfiction!  :nya:

I still remember that story you dropped long ago thanks to me and my big mouth… and I still do kinda feel bad about it >____> So have no idea how happy I am to see that you’ve continued writing all this time. I can see how passionate you are about AiEri, and about writing them too. <333 English isn’t your first language, so you can easily say that you are not a great writer. The truth is, even with the language barrier, you are still able to bring across what you want to say very well. If you were writing this in your first language, I can imagine how unbelievably good you could be. All in all, just keep up with your writing, you will always have people reading your stuff and supporting you (Bee included). ^___^

Okay, so I read them all and I love the AiEriness of everything, but here’s a few a would like to point out stuff to::::

Rainy Days

You… you’re a bit of an angst writer too then, hey?  XD

“Of course is because of her! I’m with her. I love her.” I scream at her but she grave my head and kiss me, I was in shock and for a moment I think I answer it I look at the door watching you there with tears in your eyes I push Reina away from me.

THAT TANAKA!!!!!

>___<

Oh, and as a side thing, be careful with ‘grab’ – you seem to keep writing ‘grave’ instead, which makes no sense.  :)

I keep calling your name keep yelling your name in the middle of the road and that’s when it stared to rain

That was so J-drama XD

But yah, even the skies know to cry for our couple's misfortune..  :cry:

… so much drama and angst. Poor Ai, poor Eri, all thanks to a stupid misunderstandings. DAMMIT.  :angry:

And what is Reina’s problem? She arrived at Eri’s place to tell Eri that she had won, then why try to complicate matters even further? O.o

You are really trying to make me hate, Reina, aren’t you? =___=
Goal accomplished.

The ending was very bittersweet, but there is a little ray of hope yet, that the two can one day get past their differences.

Oh and just be careful with your point of view (I was getting confused as to who was the “I” and who was the “you”)… you changed around so much, it got really messy, and I lost track a few times as to who was talking.  :thumbsup

Rainy Days: Alternative Ending

Ahhhhh, that’s more like it!!!!!

AiEri belong in each other’s arms.  :k-inlove:

It’s Love: Awww, sad to know that you wrote this from Eri’s perspective about Ai’s graduation, huh? >___> Who knew it would the other way around.

It was kinda sad to read this, although there was a happy AiEri ending <3

My Love:

Why the angst again? Dawwwww… it would’ve been nice if we didn’t know AiEri weren’t together. >___>
Alsooooo, please be clear about who is talking. You don’t mention Ai or Eri once in this part...  :nervous

“Hot” I barely said between the kiss, you stop kissing me “Already?” You ask “Damn I’m good” you said proudly

“You’re always beautiful” was your answer but soon you speak again “Except in the mornings”

:lol:

AiEri playfulness is so hawwwwt...  :drool:

We decide it would be good to watch a movie, and we were feeling braves so we decide to look a terror movie

The two biggest chickens watching a horror movie together? I can imagine the screaming and hiding that ensues...  :lol:

Awwww, this memory was very cute though... romantic too.  :heart:

It was a hot night so we sleep just with panties and a blouse not much clothes bothering us

:on bleed:

I opened it, it was a heart shape necklace, I turn it around it had your name on it, I look at you and you have one too, “This one has you name”

:wriggly:

AND WHAT? Ai or Eri about commit suicide at the end????

What happened between them anyway, that suddenly now they’re broken up? ;_________;

You need to give us more explanations, Steph!!!

Ahhh... finally, with part 2, you use some names…. ^^;

But aaaaahhh, at last, a happy ending  :wub: … though unfortunate it had to be through Ai’s accident… >__< hahaaa..

Like grac, my favourite was also the untitled one (the last one of the 1st page)… so cute. For some reason, I think I like your fluffy cute stuff a bit better than angst >___< Maybe I’m just in the mood for fluffy cute right now. ^___^

Please continue that! You said you were working on the sequel?  :w00t:

Anyways, thanks for all the good reads. My advice to you is to use Ai and Eri’s names more often, because during some of the one-shots, I was getting confused as to who was speaking. Also, just be careful with your grammar and spelling, it got kind of messy at times.  :thumbsup

But all in all, I can tell how much you love AiEri through your writing; really passionate stuff.  :luvuluvu: Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us, and I hope you continue!  :yep:

I feel kind of bad leaving you by yourself to carry this OTP on your shoulders – I will definitely write some AiEri for you in the future!  :onioncheer:

Looking forward to more!  :heart:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 07:42:45 AM »
@gracula Aaaaww thank you thank you :heart:. I didn't expect you to read this. Such a pleasant surprise so really thank you so much. Glad you like it ^^

Beecubed!!!! You're here~!!!!! OMG can't believe you did. Thank you ^^ *bear hug*
although I'm thinking you just have bad timing xD but let's see what happen :P

You are the best AiEri fan. EVER. (Actually, I can’t think of another one. xD lol But I’m sure if I knew a hundred of them, you’d still be ichiban!!!)
Yeah, is easy when you're the only one xD so thanks haha

Besides TakaGaki and KameShige, the other pairing that I love to watch and observe through videos and the like is AiEri. Their relationship is so subtle… but it’s there. I don’t know how to put it, but I love watching these two together. Sometimes it’s a little awkward, at other times it’s soooo cute and sweet (and damnnnn funny xD). But put my two fav musumes together and you have one combination I just CANNOT ignore. Not to mention, they’re the best looking couple by a long shot.  :inlove:
Exactly! That's what I like about them. It might not be so obvious but there's obviously something there XD
Looks don't lie, and they sure give each other some messages by just looking at each others. Is like you have to read between the lines to see it :P
And yep they really hawt! (they're the only ones that makes me question myself XD)

Though… it must really suck for you, huh? You lost Eri at the end of the last year, and you know about Ai leaving at the end of this year. >____<
well..... yeah, big time.

But let’s continue to support Momusu regardless, okay? I’m sure the both of them would like that, and you can certainly continue to love AiEri through fanfiction!  :nya:
Well, I really hope so hehe. Thing is, is getting harder to keep the fandom, as you mentioned loosing Eri was really hard and pretty much Eri was the stronger reason why i love this paring and MM as well. But I won't say I'm done.

I still remember that story you dropped long ago thanks to me and my big mouth… and I still do kinda feel bad about it >____>
Don't!.
Actually I still think about that story from now and then and I have 4 more chapters done but haven't post them 'cause to tell the truth I'm still not sure if i'll be able to finish it. So... don't know. Also I don't know if is worth it, who knows who's willing to read the first 27 messy painful-to-read chapters  :nervous

So have no idea how happy I am to see that you’ve continued writing all this time. I can see how passionate you are about AiEri, and about writing them too. <333 English isn’t your first language, so you can easily say that you are not a great writer. The truth is, even with the language barrier, you are still able to bring across what you want to say very well. If you were writing this in your first language, I can imagine how unbelievably good you could be. All in all, just keep up with your writing, you will always have people reading your stuff and supporting you (Bee included). ^___^
Aaaawww thank you for your kind words :heart:

Okay, so I read them all and I love the AiEriness of everything, but here’s a few a would like to point out stuff to
Once again, really appreciated. *taking note of everything bee said*
Also what bothers me is that I check everything before I post it but then when I post it I realized all the mistakes I made u.u' I should be extra carefully. :sweatdrop:

Like grac, my favourite was also the untitled one (the last one of the 1st page)… so cute. For some reason, I think I like your fluffy cute stuff a bit better than angst >___< Maybe I’m just in the mood for fluffy cute right now. ^___^

Please continue that! You said you were working on the sequel?
Seems everyone like that one .... (ok only you two had said it xD) let's call it Eri's POV 'cause actually I forget to mentioned that LOL since I'm really bad at tittles. Ad yeah, actually I think is finished o.0 I have to check that, and next one will be Ai's POV so, yeah.... I totally forget about what I was going to do xD but hopefully reading make me remember :P

But all in all, I can tell how much you love AiEri through your writing; really passionate stuff.  :luvuluvu: Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us, and I hope you continue!  :yep:
sweet words from Bee :shy2: thanks

I feel kind of bad leaving you by yourself to carry this OTP on your shoulders – I will definitely write some AiEri for you in the future!  :onioncheer:
Now you should feel bad! LOL JK
but yeah it gets a little lonely here :mon wind: Please write something  :mon cry: haha XD besides that way It would probably made me more easy to comeback xD

once again Thank you so much for comment I really appreciated  :cry: *gives bee another bear hug*

Offline Andydesu

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:07 PM »
ね!!!。。。まず。。。本当可愛いーですね !!!。。。 I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!....  :bow: :bow: definitely U are da best writer ever Stephany Lee!!!  :bow: :bow: !!!!.... There's still a chance for 'em now n' ever!!!... 本当にどうもありがとうStephanyLeeちゃん!!!  :twothumbs

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2011, 05:08:14 AM »
Hellou~
So anyway, I was looking through my stuffs and I found this xD I didn't remember this and it was already finished, have no idea why i didn't post it.
I think I write this before 'All that I am' or around that time xD
Anyway....

Saying I love you

“Here you go, Eri” Risa gave her an orange juice. Eri lift her head and smile at her taking it and loose herself in her thoughts again.

“Thanks for agree on hanging out with me” The space out girl finally spoke.

“Sure no problem” Risa knew something bother Eri but she will tell her eventually, no need to pressure the turtle. She took a sip of her tea “So, how is it going with Ai?” ok maybe a little pressure. Eri heard the question but didn’t react, she find questioning herself that a lot lately.

“I told her already” was Eri’s response and Risa took a few seconds to understand what she was talking about.

“What did she said?”

“Nothing” Eri said in a disappointed way.

“I see” taking another sip of her tea “Nothing? Not even a thank you” Eri shock her head “Mmm… That could be bad”

“Thanks for the support!” Eri cry looking angrily at Risa with teary eyes.

“I’m joking!” Risa past her arm around Eri and giver a half hug “Maybe she’s… not ready” Risa think of the words she just said, probably weren’t the best. Eri let out a deep sigh.

“How was for you guys?” Eri keep her eyes on the floor “I mean. When you told Reina?”

“Actually…” Risa smiled “She was the one telling me first” Eri look surprise, she never though Reina would say something like that first “It was on her birthday after the surprise party. I gave her a present…” Risa look at the cup she was holding “Then, she looks at me and I knew something was in her mind. Looking at her eyes she told me. I have to say she almost cry and so did I, she had teary eyes” Risa’s smile was bigger and Eri giver a sad one “That was probably the happiest moment of my life”

“So, how long it took you to say it back?”

“It took a while; actually” Risa keep her eyes on the cup “Like a day”

“What?!” Eri push Risa away with one hand “A day?! How’s that a while? It’s nothing. I’ve been waiting for a week!” Eri scratch the back of her head in frustration.

“Easy Kameha!” Risa said getting back to her spot where she was one sit “I’m just saying it’s different for everyone. Just giver her some time” Eri heard the words but wasn’t sure about them, she was still… afraid. Risa look at her she know she was insecure about a lot of things “Stop thinking so much. You’re not used to it. It can turn out dangerous” Risa laugh hoping change Eri’s mood, fortunately she did as Eri look at her and smile a little even though Risa was making fun of her it was pretty funny “Thinking about it now I have to pay Reina” saying to herself Eri look at her confused about the comment “C’mon, let’s walk” Risa didn’t Eri reply or anything as she grave her by the hand.

'And then they say I’m the weird one' Eri think to herself.

“So, not that I don’t appreciated your help but how come you’re here?” Ai asks almost finishing decorating her place.

“Well, your girlfriend decided to take my girlfriend out” Risa pass a piece of adhesive tape. Ai look at her “And she send me here” Now that was the reason.

“I see” Ai get down off the chair “Well; I really appreciated your help” Ai smile at her “Also can I ask you something?” Reina nod “Well, you see…” Ai sit on the sofa as Reina did the same next to her “She told me already” Reina look at her confused “She say it… to me” Reina look still confused about it but after thinking about it she figurate out.

“Oh I see” Reina though about it “Ha! Risa will have to pay me now” Reina cry getting a strange look from Ai “We made a bet” Reina said nonchalantly “She said you’d be the first saying it” Ai didn’t say anything back, she was still feeling bad about the whole thing already so they betting wasn’t of her concern right now not to mention the day Eri ask her why she didn’t say those words making Ai feel twice as worse “So… How come you haven’t told her yet?”

“I don’t know, I mean. I totally want to but I’m not sure when the right time is. I wanted to be special” Ai almost says to herself looking straight.

“Well. If you want my advice. There’s not such thing as the right time” Ai keeps a straight look listening what Reina said “You just say it. By saying those words it turn out… special”

“I’m impress” Ai look at Reina “How would say that a yankii would have such a poet heart” Ai tease Reina.

Walking down the street holding your hand, it’s pretty cold but your touch is warm. Not like mine, mine is cold so my heart and my attitude, but I’m not good at showing feelings, even though you make me feel all these warm and enjoyable feelings I can’t seem to show them to you. I even sometimes wonder if you really know how much happy you make me or how much you mean to me. You’re so kind and patience towards me it make me feel even worse … “Want some?” hearing you voice make me come back to reality, I guess I’m somehow more space out that you, we’re now sitting in a coffee shop, you already ordered. Thinking about you makes me distance for you in somehow. I smile at you and nod, so you bring a piece of cake to my mouth. I normally wouldn’t like this kind of things, I have hands I can do it by myself but you always do it so now I’m used to it and you’re the only one I’d ever allow to do that to me. Even the slyly meaningless thing you do is cute. I smile thinking about you even though you’re right next to me “Why the smile?” I look at you “Just thinking about you” those were definitely not the words I wanted to say but doesn’t mean my answer wasn’t honest. You smile shyly away and I did the same… strange isn’t? “By the way…” I broke the silent “Sorry I couldn’t gather everyone” not for a second you look sad, shocking your head and looking back at me, that look, looking at those eyes…. “It’s ok. I’m just glad I’m spending this day with you. You’re all I want” you get closer and give a short and sweet kiss that I gladly respond after we separated you look at me “I love you” you said to me and I just smile at you, you take my hands maybe this is the time “Let’s go home” I reply and kick myself for being such a retard. I pay the bill and we walk out of the store. I totally blow it.

“Wait” I stop before we enter my apartment “Close your eyes” I got laugh from you “Just do it” I laugh as well, doing this kid of thinks wasn’t much of me liking but you made me do it. Making sure you don’t pick I unlock the door and push it so it’s full open. I get behind you and put my hands on you eyes, I know you enough to know you’ll probably pick. Walking inside, I place you in front of a big wall “Ready?” I ask and with a laugh you nod “Ok….1….2…3” I take my hands out of you eyes so you would see what’s in front, you stayed there looking at the big sing “Thanks for the wonderful time I spend with you” there some flowers at the side and a I draw a lot of turtles. It was so cheesy, I know, but knowing it was something for you it doesn’t matter. You keep looking at it without saying anything, maybe this was too much and cross the line of cute and now I’m been…

“Thanks” you said as I turn to look at you waking out from my thoughts you got teary eyes and you throw yourself at me as I hug you tightly. Breaking the hug you look at me and say the words again “I love you” the way you said it… I wanted to say the same words. Looking at you I knew you wanted a response. “It’s ok…” you wait for a response “You don’t have to say it” there it is, the patient towards me “I’ll leave now. It’s late” just because you’re patient and so sweet doesn’t mean you don’t feel sad about my behaviour and… hurt.  I haven’t move at all I just watch you. I have to move now. I have to say something do something. Why is so hard for me? Am I scared? But scared of what? I just want to be with you. I want to say it, say those words that I feel. Ok I should really stop thinking of all this and say it out loud. Say it to you.

“Wait” I took your arm so you don’t go “I…” I try to think about the words but now it gets more difficult to speak “Ok I’ll say it…” I took a deep breath and you look at me strange “I really want to say it. Ok here I go” I look at you; I look at those eyes that now show nothing but concern.

“When you asked me why I haven’t say anything back to you wasn’t because I didn’t feel the same. Wasn’t because I was having second thoughts about us. What I wanted was to say it in a special way. I wanted that day never be forgotten. But when I think about it I realize it’s not about how I would say it or wait for the special day because just being beside you is special, every day with you is special, even when I just think about you” I take another deep breath “What I needed was just be in front of you to say that it. To say… I love you” I finally say it. I look at you. That was a long speech-for me anyway- I’m not really the talking type but there was so much I want to say to you. I saw you smiling brightly, that’s a good sign.

“It was special” You said to me before you press your lips against mines. We kiss. I can’t believe I haven’t say those words to you before.   

So... yeah.
Actually I start writing this and then found out that there was a song that match the story, is by Wonder Girls - Saying I love you, from there I took the tittle. I swear it was in that order and not the other way around.It happen the same with 'All that I am' and another one that I'm in the middle of...
So, mmmm, yeah. Hope you enjoyed ^^

Offline Andydesu

Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New* Saying I Love You.... 03/25/11]
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 11:23:35 PM »
可愛いー!!!。。。可愛いー!!!。。。。可愛いー!!!。。。 I just can tell U.... I really, really love it!!!...   :bow: definitely U are the best writer ever   :bow: !!!!

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »

“I see” taking another sip of her tea “Nothing? Not even a thank you” Eri shock her head “Mmm… That could be bad”

'Thank you' is possibly the worst thing to have someone say to you when you confess your love to them. I rather the silence, but that's just me.

"Aichan... I love you."
"Ah, um- thank you?"
*Goes to hang myself*

“I’m impress” Ai look at Reina “How would say that a yankii would have such a poet heart” Ai tease Reina.

Hell, I'm impressed too! I like your Reina.

The last part was so sweet. I'm glad Ai finally made the move and did it right and I liked how Eri was still patient and persistent despite not yet having a definite answer from Ai.

This was great! Are there anymore hidden treasures you've written but forgot to post?  :P

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New* Anytime.... 07/31/11]
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 08:17:07 AM »
Hello~!
So... it´s been a while ne~?  :P
Well if you haven´t read the AiEri thread, I lost all my media, pics, videos, music.... and worst all the stuffs I´ve been writing.  :cry: everything is gone .... except my crazy obsessive fandom  XD (for Eri and AiEri) and so I leave here one peculiar one-shot I've been wanted to write since .... a lot, and is based on a true story of AiEri XD (well, most of it is my imagination but the general concept is based on one AiEri anecdote share in an interview  :P)

Also, I try my best to keep writing since Bee won´t coment if I don´t post more ¬¬

Anyway, hope you like it ^^

Anytime

"For get it! I can´t do this" Ai yelled in despair throwing her psp to her side. She was right, it´s been like two hours trying to beat the final boss, but she knew there was a reason for that, something was off, couldn´t exacly put her finger on it whatsoever. She was just feeling uneased about something. She was about to go for something to eat when her cellphone rings.

"Alo" waiting for a reply she realized something was wrong "Hello?" she try again and her concern grow, she look at her phone to know who was calling, it was a big shok for her "Eri?!" not sure if she was looking right, she once again try "Eri? Is that you? Hello?" there was still no answer but she could hear something, it was.... sobs.

"A-Ai-chan..." finally she spoke but didn't calm Ai at all.

"Eri, what´s wrong?"

"I-I´m sorry. I just...wanted to talk to someone"

"It´s ok, Eri. Where are you?" she wait for an answer but realize it was hard enough for Eri "You´re home?" a really soft reply was made "I´ll be right there"

Hanging up, she quickly get out of her apartment and take a cap. Worry as sick all the way. She was both surprise and shock, usually Eri don´t call her, at least not for this kind off... situation "Something must be really bad" she though feeling this was the longest trip ever. Sure this wasn´t the first time she went to Eri´s and with no traffic she though she would be there by now.

Knoking at the door, a small "come in" was hear, Ai opened the door, taking a little pick with her head before she went inside. Taking off her shoes she makes her way to the living room, she was relief it was all in order, except for one girl in the sofa with her knees press against her body and arms around her legs. Ai couldn´t look at her face as she was well in hide it.

"Eri...?" Ai ask with a soft calm voice but not for that less worried. She came closer to the girl and gently put a hand on her back "Eri what´s wrong?" Eri shocked her head in response, clearly she wasn´t in the mood to talk "It´s ok" Ai pass her hand to Eri´s sholder and lean her to her. Eri react as she slowly leave her legs and lean on Ai with her head against Ai´s cheast she hold tight. Ai did the only thing she could and hold her, with her free hand she caressed Eri´s hair.

Seeing Eri like this make Ai felt so powerless and heart breaking she wasn´t doing anything that can help and calm Eri, and if there was something she could do Ai just couldn´t think of anything. She was just there watching as Eri cries her heart out. Ai closes her eyes and hold her tight. Without realizing it her own tears stared to show, even thoug she fought them, they were stronger and as is well know Ai couldn´t help herself once they stared. She tried to hide them the best she could but there were too many and find herself crying as well.

Eri heard sobs but they weren´t hers. She was feeling a little better and there was just a matter of seconds she could stop and talk to Ai but now she was worry about something else. Eri slowly get off of Ai´s embrace and meet a messy Ai, clearly trying not to cry more.

"W-what´s going o-on Ai-chan?" Eri try her best to said that clean but her long crying made it difficult. She clean her own tears and see Ai do the same, only a few centimeters apart.

"I-I´m sorry" was Ai´s response still fighting her tears.

"Why are you crying?" This time her tone was worried.

"It´s just..." Ai stop a little trying to say something that didn´t made her look like an idiot "well, you... you were crying and I..." Eri let out a sof giggle, Ai look at her in awe, Eri was looking at her with a bright smile. Ai have a big question mark all over her face.

"You were crying because I..." Eri let out another small giggle, shy of how that sentence end "...I was crying?" Ai look away at her own embarrassment. Eri was right.

"I´m sorry" Ai apologized again, still not looking at Eri. They stood in silence for a moment as Ai calm down, Eri was staring at her still smiling.

"You´re cute" Eri blurt out. This only made Ai more embarress about herself.

"No I´m not" Ai protest making Eri laugh.

"Yes you are"

Ai shake her face denying it like she always do. Fixing her eyes on the floor as she felt Eri´s glance on her. All her shame seems to go as she feel those eyes on her and now guilty was all she could feel.

"I´m sorry Eri..." Ai lift up her head to look into those eyes. Eri look at her surprise for this sudden action. Taking a deep breath she continue "I..." but she didn´t know how, she wanted to apologized for being so bad at this and not do anything to cheer her up. Eri studied Ai´s face trying to read her mind, to understand what was Ai apologizing for and after a moment she realize. A big smile cross Eri´s face.

"You have nothing to apologize for. I´m gald I call you" Eri give her another sweet smile as Ai lowered her glance.

"You mean..." Ai look away, stealing little galnces at Eri "I wasn´t your last option" Eri look a little puzzled but quickly understood. Eri now was the one looking away and a little shy smile show.

"No, you were the only one I thought of" Eri give her a full bright smile and a little embarress for saying that.

"Still... I don´t think I help at all"

"Don´t say that" Eri quickly add "You´re a great help" Eri sit straight now, resting her head on the sofa "I feel a lot better" Ai look at her and smile as well, knowing Eri mean verything. Ai did the same and sit straight, close to Eri both stood in silence, enjoying each other company.

"You own me a final boss though" Ai said after a few minutes later with a smile. Eri turns her face to look at her, she felt a little surprise and guilty at first but Ai´s smile ease her making her smile back.

"You mean, you actually left everything to come by my side" Eri said playfully "even gaming" with a cute voice as she rested her head on Ai´s shoulder.

"I did" Ai smile at her attitud and take Eri´s hand with her own.

"See, I knew it was a good idea. Now I know you´d leave everything for me when I need you" Eri wasn´t sure if she was all fun or not, but her big smile told her she might mean something else. Ai lain closer to Eri, smeling the fresh scent of Eri´s hair.

"Anytime" said in no more that a little whisper but with a big meaning.   

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 08:54:12 PM »
Okay, gonna sit my ass down and do some commenting for Steph now~ :deco:

First of all:

Also, I try my best to keep writing since Bee won´t coment if I don´t post more ¬¬

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't make me sound like such a douche! ... xD I was just trying to give you a bit of a push with your writing! You needed it!  :P

Anyway, I've been really feeling the AiEri lately. Honto honto - I have to wonder why they haven't always been a favourite of mine. Ai, and Eri, my two favourites.  :cry: Dunno, since I started talking to you more... and tumblr >___> .. and you know.. *that*... and OMG I just miss Eri and I dread Ai's graduation and when you put the two together...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - thank you for coming back, and continuing to fangirl, despite all the hurdles you've had to jump to get here. It's a little saddening not to see more support for AiEri, but keep doing your best, ne?  :thumbsup

Also. You should calm down with the tumblring and do more writing  :nervous

Quick side note before I start: you're still writing 'grave' instead of 'grab' - it's no big deal, but it throws me off a little sometimes while reading ^^; I'm sure you'd want to use the correct word as well  :P

Let's get on with the commenting!

Saying I love you

Wow. I'm aware that saying 'I love you' is a big deal, but it's almost been treated like a 'Will you marry me?' in this one-shot xD

Case in point:

“Then, she looks at me and I knew something was in her mind. Looking at her eyes she told me. I have to say she almost cry and so did I, she had teary eyes” Risa’s smile was bigger and Eri giver a sad one “That was probably the happiest moment of my life”

Hehehe. Firstly, that's not exactly the picture I have of Reina confessing to somebody, and secondly, I don't think I've read anything of TanaGaki yet (I know rndy has a whole fic dedicated to them, which I don't know why I haven't read yet >__<), but they are really sweet here, and a good complement to the AiEri couple. Still a little unsettling for me to read about Ai and Gaki in the same fic and NOT with each other, but you did a great job here!

Anxious/confused turtle is adorable  :tama-yeeaah:

“It took a while; actually” Risa keep her eyes on the cup “Like a day”

“What?!” Eri push Risa away with one hand “A day?! How’s that a while? It’s nothing. I’ve been waiting for a week!” Eri scratch the back of her head in frustration.

Just look at these girls overreacting!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are people out there who wait their whole lives for a 'I love you' in return, I bet. Little drama queens. GakiKame is always such a good read though (as friends, of course). Even in fics, you just can't do any wrong throwing them into the same conversation. Their chemistry is just wonderful  :heart:

Gotta wonder why Ai didn't return the confession though - how is it even possible to resist when you're getting one from somebody as cute as Eri?! Simply does not make any sense! :panic:

“Well, your girlfriend decided to take my girlfriend out” Risa pass a piece of adhesive tape.

And my mind supplemented: "So to fix this situation, let's make out and become girlfriends :3"

And THEN I realised that you'd actually meant REINA. Was that a mistake?  :lol:

“Well, you see…” Ai sit on the sofa as Reina did the same next to her “She told me already” Reina look at her confused “She say it… to me” Reina look still confused about it but after thinking about it she figurate out.

“Oh I see” Reina though about it

I'm having a bit of a lol moment here... xD It's funny that Reina knew right away what Ai was talking about. 'She say it... to me' could've easily been Eri proposing to Ai for them to get kinky in bed or something  XD It's just amusing... I think this reflects Steph more than anything, and her values when it comes to a relationship. I've never really been in love before (let's not count my fangirling  :sweatdrop: ) so I can't relate 100%. I can't relate to anything I read or write here 100%  XD

“Ha! Risa will have to pay me now” Reina cry getting a strange look from Ai “We made a bet” Reina said nonchalantly “She said you’d be the first saying it”

*Bee gasps* Tanagakiiii! That's not the kind of thing you want to be playing with!

“I don’t know, I mean. I totally want to but I’m not sure when the right time is. I wanted to be special” Ai almost says to herself looking straight.

Saying it in return right there and then would've made it more special than anything though, wouldn't it have? The first time the both of them telling each other, and the moment shared.  :deco: Ai was thinking too much! Baka!

“Well. If you want my advice. There’s not such thing as the right time” Ai keeps a straight look listening what Reina said “You just say it. By saying those words it turn out… special”

Yes! Listen to the Tanaka! She has love advice that's so simple, yet so true... and like Ai, I can't believe such a thing can come out of her...  :lol:

Awwwww. I really liked how in the next part, you wrote it from Ai's first person perspective. It really did shed quite a bit of light on what was going through her mind at the time Eri first said those words... and just finding out in general, how your Ai finds it hard to express herself in that way. And Eri here is probably as affectionate as she really is in reality; adorable!  :love:

I smile at you and nod, so you bring a piece of cake to my mouth. I normally wouldn’t like this kind of things, I have hands I can do it by myself but you always do it so now I’m used to it and you’re the only one I’d ever allow to do that to me.

Ai being a sucker for Eri is just... :wriggly:

I smile thinking about you even though you’re right next to me “Why the smile?” I look at you “Just thinking about you” those were definitely not the words I wanted to say but doesn’t mean my answer wasn’t honest. You smile shyly away and I did the same… strange isn’t?

You had a fair amount of fluff in this piece!  :inlove: Savouring every bit of it!

I take my hands out of you eyes so you would see what’s in front, you stayed there looking at the big sing “Thanks for the wonderful time I spend with you” there some flowers at the side and a I draw a lot of turtles.

Romantic Ai!  :luvluv2: it's just... awwwwww... the turtle drawings really got me!  :lol:

“Ok I’ll say it…” I took a deep breath and you look at me strange “I really want to say it. Ok here I go”

"ERI LET'S GO DO KINKY THINGS!"

Ai's mini-rant-speech leading up to her I-love-you was d'awwwww  :wub:

“What I needed was just be in front of you to say that it. To say… I love you”

And the kiss too! Yeeeee! Happy AiEri ending... nice, sweet and oh so fluffy, just what I needed! And the reread yielded the same results: doki doki :mon inluv:

Anytime

Opening the one-shot with Ai getting frustrated over not being able to beat a boss battle… you sure know how to capture my attention  :inlove:
Sounds like the girls are in character here... I hope. ^__^ It would be nice to read a story from you that involved Ai and Eri as a part of Morning Musume... as much as I love reading about them in alternate universes, there's something about the the Momusu/idol context that I enjoy too much.  :tama-heart:

Also - you have to let me know what AiEri interview anecdote you based this on - I have no idea!  :?

"You´re home?" a really soft reply was made "I´ll be right there"

Wow, Ai's so quick to jump to the rescue! ... well, we've all seen and heard Eri crying before - it's heartbreaking. It would be hard to sit at home trying to finish off a boss when you've heard such precious tears falling.  :cry:

Leader is so caring, isn't she.  :wub: reminds me of the other bits and pieces that we've heard, like Ai crying together with Jun Jun. The image I had here of Ai holding and caressing Eri was just lovely...  :heart:

"It´s just..." Ai stop a little trying to say something that didn´t made her look like an idiot "well, you... you were crying and I..." Eri let out a sof giggle

Lol... cuuuute.  :k-inlove:

"You´re cute" Eri blurt out.

Took the words right out of my mouth xD

Funny how Ai's crying lightens the mood and switches the attention/concern from Eri to Leader herself.  :lol:

"No I´m not" Ai protest making Eri laugh.

"Yes you are"

Hahahaa... I was expecting the whole, 'No, you're cute!', 'No, YOU ARE!' argument, similar to the 'You're weird!' one they had on Futarigoto  :lol:

"You mean..." Ai look away, stealing little galnces at Eri "I wasn´t your last option"

"No, you were the only one I thought of" Eri give her a full bright smile and a little embarress for saying that.

:mon lovelaff: I just adore this... the way Ai was 'stealing' little glances at Eri.. the truth that Ai was the first (and only) one Eri thought of... (I'm wondering if Eri had a fight with Sayu AND Gaki-san...  XD).

It wasn't necessary that you revealed to us why Eri was in such a state to begin with... but I would've liked to know anyway!  :shocked:

"You mean, you actually left everything to come by my side" Eri said playfully "even gaming" with a cute voice as she rested her head on Ai´s shoulder.

Sacrifices for cute people are totally worth it! And when that cute person ends up resting her head on your shoulder...  :oops: I'm sure Ai wouldn't have minded to have sacrificed a lot more!   :cow:

"See, I knew it was a good idea. Now I know you´d leave everything for me when I need you" Eri wasn´t sure if she was all fun or not, but her big smile told her she might mean something else. Ai lain closer to Eri, smeling the fresh scent of Eri´s hair.

"Anytime" said in no more that a little whisper but with a big meaning.

Fantastic way to end it. They held hands and add all the mushy talk and the whispery (and flirtatious, has to be!) 'Anytime' from Ai... *sigh*  :wub: You know right here that AiEri is well on their way to becoming a couple.  :bow:

I loved both one-shots, Steph. Thanks for writing them and sharing!  :nya: :nya: :nya:
You really have sparked the AiEri love in me, there's no doubt about that...

Sorry it took me a while to get this comment out.  :nervous

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE FANGIRLING and please update soon!!!!

Offline Andydesu

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2011, 04:56:06 PM »
本当に。。。可愛いー!!!!  :wub:

StephanyLeeちゃん!!!。。。defintely U are the One!!!...   :bow:   I love it!!!  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock