JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI

Author Topic: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (The Season of Love ~ChisaxNakky~ PART 3) UPDATE 17/01  (Read 33528 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Poor Chisa, she knows that Nakky feels happy but she doesn't know how she really feels
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
So Chisa has also saved Nakky's life but she believes it was Hideki that saved her, and because she was happy, or at leat looked it to Chisa she did not want to intefere..... Oh Chisa I can kinda undersatnd but you really are an idiot!!!!  :angry:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
I'm back again guys....... XD XD XD..... It's been too long..... :nervous :nervous :nervous This is the new chapter..... :D :D :D i'm still working on the last chapter but i'll post it as soon as possible..... :doh: :doh: :doh:

@kurasawa : hey... sorry for the very long un update chapter.....been busy.... hope you enjoy this one.....

@oddball : Chisa's a little bit idiot in this story i guess.... hope you enjoy the update...

Here's Part 3

The Season Of Love (Part 3)

(ChisaxNakky)

“Babe, what’s wrong with you nowadays???” Hideki poked Nakky cheek playfully.

“Huh??? Did you say something just now Hideki-kun???” Nakky asked with a confused expression on her face.

Hideki smiled as he hugged Nakky closer to him. “I’m asking what is wrong with you nowadays??? You always lost in your thought and whenever we’re on a date, you always space out babe… Is there something wrong??? Are you getting tired of me or something???” Hideki asked with a pout on his face.

Nakky snuggled closer to her boyfriend and caressed his cheek. “What are you talking about Hideki-kun, I’ll never get tired of you…. I love you so much….” Nakky replied with a slight blush on her cheeks.

“Really??? That’s good to hear then… Can’t you just skip practice today and hang out with me instead???” Hideki asked Nakky seductively.

“You already know the answer for that Hideki-kun…. There’s no way I could skip practice…. Maimi would kill me if I do that….” Nakky answered with a
sigh.

Then, would you hang out with me after your practice??? Hideki asked again with a pout.

I’m sorry Hideki-kun, but I already promise Chisa that I’m gonna stay over at her house tonight…. Nakky replied.

Hearing Chisa’s name, Hideki facial expressions change as he started to feel anger running through his body. Hideki pulled away from Nakky and stood up to face her properly. “Why would you hang out with her??? I told you that I don’t want you to hang out around her so much!!!” Hideki yelled at Nakky.

Nakky was shocked to see her boyfriend so angry. “She’s my best friend Hideki-kun, I don’t understand why you would hate her so much….” Nakky tried to reason with his angry boyfriend. “You already know that both of us have been close before I date you…” Nakky continued with tears in her eyes.

Seeing her girlfriend crying, Hideki quickly pulled Nakky into a hug and comforted her. “I’m sorry babe… I don’t mean to yell at you…. I’m just jealous with her that’s all….” Hideki whispered slowly to Nakky. “I’m also afraid that you know the truth about what happen…” Hideki said to himself.

“You know that you don’t have to be jealous Hideki-kun…Chisa is just my best friend…” Nakky said as she wiped her tears. “And to prove it, I will stay with for the entire day before I go to Chisa’s house…” Nakky continued with a bright smile on her face.

Hideki pulled away from Nakky and asked her excitedly. “Really??? You would skip practice and stay with me???”

Nakky kissed Hideki’s lips lightly and replied. “Of course I would Hideki-kun… There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to prove my love for you.

……………………………………..

“Where the hell is Nakky???!!!” Maimi shouted furiously.

“Calm down Maimi-chan…. I’m sure that she will be here shortly….” Airi said as she tried to calm her furious girlfriend down.

“She better be or I swear that she’ll learn her lesson this time and even you can’t stop me this time Airi…. She already knew how important today’s practice session is…..” Maimi said furiously.

“Relax Maimi, Chisa’s trying to call her….” Mai tried to help Airi calm their furious leader.

“Maimi-chan, Nakky said she’s not feeling so well so she had to skip today’s practice…” Chisato said after she got off the phone with Nakky.

“Don’t lie to me Chisa!!!” Maimi shouted angrily.

“I’m not lying Maimi….” Chisato replied with a poker face.

“We know you’re lying Chisa… Just tell us the truth….” Airi said as she tried to sooth her girlfriend.

“Airi’s right Chisa, we can tell that you’re covering for her….. She’s with that bastard again isn’t she???” Mai said as she stared straight into Chisato’s eyes.

Chisato sighed as she nodded her head weakly. “She’s with Hideki again….”

“What is wrong with that girl???!!! Mai suddenly shouted with anger. Is she that stupid??? She should know better!!!” Mai continued her ranting.

Chisato put her hand on Mai’s shoulder and tried to calm her down. “Calm down Mai…. It’s not her…”

“Stop covering for her Chisa, stop protecting her from her mistakes and most importantly stop hurting yourself!!!” Airi interrupted Chisato before she could finish her sentence.

“What do you mean by that Airi???!!!” Chisato yelled angrily. “I’m not hurting myself; I’m just protecting my best friend!!!” Chisato continued with tears starting to form on her eyes.

“Airi’s right Chisa… You should stop doing this…. I’m only putting up with her because of you Chisa… This will be the last time I’m helping you covering for her….” Maimi said sternly as she walks towards the door. “Take Chisa home Mai, I’m going to talk to the manager and ask her to cancel our practice… Without Nakky, the practice will be useless….” Maimi continued before she walks out of the room with Airi following her.

Mai took Chisato’s belonging and pulled Chisato out of the room. “Let me walk you home Chisa…. I know that Nakky’s coming to your house tonight so I hope you will tell her to snap out of it before she loses us and more importantly, loses you….” Mai said without looking at Chisato.

Chisato nodded weakly as she tried to stop herself from crying. “Thanks Mai… I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t have you, Maimi and Airi with me….” Chisato whispered slowly.

…………………………………………………

After Mai sent her home, Chisato quickly went to clean herself up before Nakky arrived. While she was bathing, Chisato thought hard about what Airi, Mai and Maimi told her. “They’re right…. I need to make her snapped out of it before it’s too late…..” Chisato said to herself and waited for Nakky to come.

…………………………………………………

“Chisa, I’m here….” Nakky exclaimed cheerfully as she hug Chisa from behind.

“You’re late Nakky…. You’re supposed to be here 30 minutes ago…..” Chisato said with a pout on her face.

“Don’t be mad Chisa, I’m just having dinner before I come here….” Nakky said with her cute smile on her face as she tried to make Chisato smile
again. “Forgive me please….” Nakky continued to use her charm against the pouting Chisato.

“Stop doing that…. You know I never have any immunity against that!!!” Chisato exclaimed as she pinched Nakky cheek.

Nakky giggled and tighten her hug around her best friend body. “What happen during the practice today???” Nakky asked Chisato.

“Maimi canceled today’s practice… She said there’s no use practicing without you there….” Chisato sighed heavily.

“Don’t tell me she knew why I didn’t come to practice…..” Nakky asked with horrified look on her face.

“Not just Maimi, Airi and Mai knew too…. They just know me too well to tell that I’m trying to cover for you…” Chisato answered with a sour look on her face. “Please don’t do this again Nakky…. You need to snap out of it…… I know that you love Hideki but you really need to pull yourself together….”
Chisato pleaded Nakky.

“Did Maimi tell you to do this??? I know she’s the leader and all but she really need to stay out of my business….” Nakky said as she felt herself getting agitated by the second.

Please forgive me for doing this Nakky…. Chisato whispered slowly.

“Huh??? Did you say something Chisa???” Before Nakky could get an answer from Chisato, she was greeted with the pain that came from Chisato’s hand slapping her cheek.

“How could you say that Nakky???!!!” Chisato yelled angrily. “Everyone is worried about you!!! Maimi, Mai and Airi are worried about you!!! What would you do if the press or Tsunku-san knows about this??? Your career would be over!!!” Chisato continued with tears running through her cheeks.

Nakky froze as her eyes slowly fill with tears. “Chisa…. I’m sorry…. I’m really sorry….” Nakky apologized as she slowly moved towards Chisato with tears flowing through her cheeks like the rain.

Chisato pulled Nakky towards her before she hugged Nakky tightly. Nakky started to cry uncontrollably and apologized to Chisato over and over again.

Chisato wiped Nakky tears and kissed her forehead. “It’s okay Nakky, I forgive you… Just make sure that you apologized to Maimi, Mai and Airi too okay….” Chisato said with a smiled on her face.

Nakky nodded slowly as she lets Chisato hugged and babying her. After Nakky had calmed down, she moved to sleep on Chisato’s lap. “Why did Maimi and the others hate Hideki-kun so much…. He’s a great guy and he’s the one that saved my live….” Nakky said while she’s playing with Chisato’s hair.

“Maybe they thought that he changed you…. You remember what you said to Maimi not long ago right…” Chisato replied while ignoring the pain that she felt in her heart.

“Of course I remember Chisa….” Nakky said with a sad face.

Nakky Flashback

“I don’t approve your relationship with that guy Nakky!!!” Maimi yelled angrily towards Nakky.

“I don’t care what you say Maimi!!! He’s the one that save me and he’s the one that deserves my love….” Nakky shouted back without fear.

Maimi heads towards Nakky and grabbed her collar. “You really are an idiot!!! The one that save you…..”

“That’s enough Maimi!!!” Chisato went towards both of them and pulled Nakky towards her.

“I don’t care Maimi, he’s my boyfriend and if you don’t like it just stays out of my way!!!” Nakky yelled and ran towards the exit.

End Of flashback

“She’s still angry about that huh???” Nakky asked Chisato.

“She’s not angry about that anymore…. She’s just worried about you….” Chisato answered as she caressed Nakky’s cheeks.

“You know what Chisa, I’m gonna make it up to them…. We have one week off next week because of Christmas right???” Nakky said to Chisato with a big smile on her face.

“Yeah…. Why???” Chisato asked confusedly.

“I’m gonna take everyone skating on the resort and that maybe the only way for me to show them that Hideki-kun is a great guy….” Nakky said excitedly.

“Oh…. I see….” Chisato responded sadly.

“You’ll help me right Chisa???” Nakky asked Chisato.

“Of course…. I’ll do anything for you Nakky….” Chisato answered with a bright smile on her face. “Even hurting my own heart and betraying my own feelings as long as you are happy….” Chisato whispered to herself.

“Arigatou Chisa…..” Nakky said happily as she slowly fell asleep.

…………………………………

Nakky woke up later that night with Chisato’s arms around her body. ”It’s so warm and comfortable…..” Nakky said to herself as she snuggled closer towards Chisato. “It’s weird but I have felt this kind of warmth before… But I can’t remember where…. Nakky whispered to herself before she slowly fell back to sleep.       

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Since late August you updated and all we get is this...... j/k :lol:

Nakky had made everyone go through all this and until Chisa finally put some sense into her, she finally realized why, oh well another wait again :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
you're updating again...... :mon beam: :mon beam: :mon beam:

ureshii!!!! :gmon flowers: :gmon flowers: :gmon flowers:

can't wait to read the next chapter..... :mon thumb: :mon thumb: :mon thumb:

i hope you'll update soon...... :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI