JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Byoushou Public

Author Topic: Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow ~ JPHiP's 'Unique' Members ~ LE XD Up7 2/23  (Read 17918 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow ~ JPHiP's 'Unique' Members ~ LE XD Up7 2/23
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »
@ K

And I'm proud to say that this story was dry sealed by the Great Yuuyami  :yep:  :D
:mon thumb:

I'm cool  :love:
:)

likes loves  :yep:  :P
T-kun, I think it's a good time to launch your 'wink' attack  XD

The word gadget gets me lol
Why.?.
Since it's often associated with high tech things/gadgets which I think are very cool so yeah... (does that explains at all? LOL)

Patience is a virtue  :twisted:  :P
:scared:  Should I start packing my stuff now?

Edit: Ack! I swear this is kinda creepy LOL

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Treykun

• Member+

@Hart:

I was actually hoping you would put up a fight.

OK!!! If you want to fight then LET'S fight! But YOU come HERE!!! :twisted: But be careful, I'm not as harmless as I look...

*Watches the video*

:mon huh: What the...?? :rofl:

@kRisZ:

Because I can.?.

Excusez-moi madame, but you CAN'T! XD XD XD

Okay, I guess all I have to do is wait when I get distracted

Exactly... I'll appear when you don't expect it at all... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

body flexing erien style

OMG! :rofl:

Battle between the two young men 

*coughheisn'tthatyoungcough* XD :P

Back to the story:

“Hey there baby” sticky-rnd greeted her Bishop NI, tiptoed, snaked her arms around, and kissed her surprised girlfriend right then and there on the lips in a very passionate way, making AABatt dropped her jaw on the ground, somewhat teary-eyed and frozen.

:mon spit: ANTAGONISM! XD XD

@C:

Maybe she likes you?

Maybe...? XD XD XD

likes loves  :yep:  :P

:shocked SEE?!?!?!?!?!  XD XD XD

T-kun, I think it's a good time to launch your 'wink' attack XD

Maybe... But I think it's a good time to do that always... Cause it never fails :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: XD

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
@Trey
OK!!! If you want to fight then LET'S fight! But YOU come HERE!!! :twisted: But be careful, I'm not as harmless as I look...

:mon suspect:  Oh really?

:mon evil:  Say....Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

*checks list*
- rubber tubing: Check
- gas: Check
- saw: Check
- gloves: Check
- cuffs: Check
- razor wire: Check
- hatchet: Check
- Nancy (.45 ACP Colt M1911): Check
- my hands: Check

*coughheisn'tthatyoungcough* XD :P

:mon noprob: Meh. Kids these days.

:mon psst: Psst. Hey, Miki-sama! *whispers* Guess who's calling us old? *points to Trey* *whispers*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
UP8

“Where’s your date?” asked Chloe when she noticed no one was with S!hu!. The girl in question only shook her head and walked away without looking back at the dripping with sweats Chloe, trying to avoid any further interrogation.  Chloe was about to follow her but decided to drop it when she saw her best friend carrying a handful of grocery bags.

“Hey! Am I too early?”

“I’d say yes if you’re knocking on my door while I was still having my beauty sleep, drooling and snoring”

“Hah! Funny! Hello there S!hu!S!hu! produced only a weak smile to the newly arrived guest and continued tying the balloon strings to every corner of the veranda which connects the extensive lawn with magnificent flowerbeds of different kind of plants and the warm living room.

“Where’s everyone?”

S!trey’s in the kitchen, doing her wonders and... there..." pointing her lips at the man who just appeared from the backyard carrying a tray of meat, who’s wearing his favorite short shorts and a sexy top flaunting his jelly-like muscles and of course his shiny and curly legs’ hair.

“Hey Trey-trey

The man smiled “Been a while”

“What do we have in those bags?”

“Mostly drinks and chips”

Moments later, everyone gathered around the table and was having fun , except for one certain girl, eating, chatting and drinking some wine and beer and of course laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

C, someone’s here... I think it’s for Trey-trey” said S!Trey

Trey-trey then stood up and walked in haste towards the gate, clearly excited. And when he emerged again, a woman wearing a red long gown was with him, making the girls sitting around the table drop their jaws.

“One moment” whispered Trey-trey and he ran towards the house and when he came back he was already wearing a coat but forgot to change his short shorts. Eliciting giggles from the girls.

“Don’t mind him… please take a seat” C ushered baddie to one of the vacant seats

“You think he’ll make it tonight?” Trey-trey ask no one

“I hope so but it’s almost midnight already” answered C as she went back into her seat.

Silence took place after that, no one spoke, leaving baddie in wonder. Just when she was about to ask, a loud explosion and colorful lights illuminated the dark sky.

“Am I late?” asked a man who held a bouquet of flowers.

“Just in time. Happy Birthday Hart” said C

Happy Birthday C and these are for you”

Meanwhile, not far from the group, a young woman was gulping down some Sambuca… while another young woman with two men and a cat was frantically looking for someone.

I know... crappy  :D

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Update!!  :mon fyeah:

Wait, who's my best friend?

“I’d say yes if you’re knocking on my door while I was still having my beauty sleep, drooling and snoring”
XD XD  I love my sleep you know.

Happy Birthday C and these are for you”
I got a bouquet of flowers?  :lol:  it would be super awkward if I get one irl.
Nevertheless, thanks Hart. Happy birthday to you! (in advance?)  :nervous

No, not crappy. Thanks for the update K  :kneelbow:

@ T-Kun
Go wink at K so she won't be so evil to you (though I doubt that would help  :P)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 07:09:22 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Oooh, I almost forgot about this fic. Gomen nasai, K:kneelbow:

O-tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, C, whenever yours is.  :D
If you don't like the bouquet of flowers, then what do you want instead?

Happy Birthday Hart

:shy1:  Arigatou gozaimasu.
To tell you the truth, I haven't had a good birthday in 15 years. Absolutely hated this day since then. So thanks for cheering me up a bit.
BTW, this update is not crappy. Not at all. It's craptacularly full of crack.  :rofl:

Moments later, everyone gathered around the table and was having fun , except for one certain girl, eating, chatting and drinking some wine and beer and of course laughing like there’s no tomorrow.
Meanwhile, not far from the group, a young woman was gulping down some Sambuca…

:lol:  Is this who I think it is? Is she C's best friend?

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
^ Thanks  :)

If you don't like the bouquet of flowers, then what do you want instead?
The congratulation was enough because I wasn't actually fond of my own birthday  :nervous

Now you mentioned it, could it be that Bishop's my best friend?  :?

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
UP8
“Where’s your date?” asked Chloe when she noticed no one was with S!hu!. The girl in question only shook her head and walked away without looking back at the dripping with sweats Chloe, trying to avoid any further interrogation.  Chloe was about to follow her but decided to drop it when she saw her best friend carrying a handful of grocery bags.
yea..where's my date?!!!
and i'm still not talking  :lol:

Meanwhile, not far from the group, a young woman was gulping down some Sambuca… while another young woman with two men and a cat was frantically looking for someone.
how come my first impression is that they wanna kidnap someone?XD
and pls, come kidnap me and kill me.. :lol: XD :D

am i late?!i think so...but i dont care
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C and Hart

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
*lifts tablecloth*

HELLO~!!!

First thing first.. even though i think i'm late too.....

Happy Birthday C & HART !

I realized i had miss out a chapter or two! XD

Bishop NI was happily decorating her newly repaired house. Dancing to the blaring music her sound system emitted, which was playing a Japanese song entitled Manpower
- Recently i have been listening to MM's new album and seems to be a little hook to the techno music.. LOL~

“Because you’re always bringing warmth, cheerfulness and sunny thoughts, I personally picked that up a while ago just for you” uttered Bishop NI as she brushed her thumb on AABatt’s cheek.
- Looks like i even might die blushing if i ever say this.. my god... LOL~.. toooooo mushy~ XD

“Hey there baby” sticky-rnd greeted her Bishop NI
- LOL~ the "hey baby" definitely reminds me of MUM instead! XD but anyway.... hello girly baby sticky tree! XD

pointing her lips at the man who just appeared from the backyard carrying a tray of meat, who’s wearing his favorite short shorts and a sexy top flaunting his jelly-like muscles and of course his shiny and curly legs’ hair.
- After so many months... we are still making fun of his hairy legs.. LOL! Poor Trey-trey~!!  :monk gboy:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...

That's all.

*Goes back to work*

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ so random.. lol

:mon lurk:

I realize u had new emo! where did u get them from? :(

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
^ I was just about to say the same thing about the random part  :lol:

@ Girlfriends
Thank you!  :kneelbow:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
C
Update!!  :mon fyeah:
:mon fyeah:  :grin:

Wait, who's my best friend?
Guess  :D

XD XD  I love my sleep you know.
Wait until you find the one... sleep will become a part of history  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

I got a bouquet of flowers?  :lol:  it would be super awkward if I get one irl.
It was supposed to be a bouquet of shrub  :twisted:  but it's your birthday that's why I was mellowing the ebilness a bit  :D

No, not crappy. Thanks for the update K  :kneelbow:
:D

@ T-Kun
Go wink at K so she won't be so evil to you (though I doubt that would help  :P)
  <-- reminds me of Trey-trey  XD

Hart
Oooh, I almost forgot about this fic. Gomen nasai, K:kneelbow:
lol it's cool  :D  I too was in  :dunno: for a bit when I wrote that update  :grin:  I was like 'was it a cat or a dog?'  XD

:shy1:  Arigatou gozaimasu.
To tell you the truth, I haven't had a good birthday in 15 years. Absolutely hated this day since then. So thanks for cheering me up a bit.
:)  Birthdays are special Hart-dear  :)

BTW, this update is not crappy. Not at all. It's craptacularly full of crack.  :rofl:
:D

Sambuca is Bishop NI's thing  :D and C's best friend's here is not BB NI okay that was me   XD  I need to be there too, it's C's and your birthday  :nervous

C
Now you mentioned it, could it be that Bishop's my best friend?  :?
O0

AABatt
yea..where's my date?!!!
Somewhere  :P

and i'm still not talking  :lol:
:shocked  You noticed.?.   :twisted:  :P  XD

how come my first impression is that they wanna kidnap someone?XD
and pls, come kidnap me and kill me.. :lol: XD :D
kidnap and kill  :shocked lol wild imagination S!hu!

Bishop NI
Looks like i even might die blushing if i ever say this.. my god... LOL~.. toooooo mushy~ XD
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  reminds me of the first encounter  :(  How I wish I was one of the walls   XD

LOL~ the "hey baby" definitely reminds me of MUM instead! XD but anyway.... hello girly baby sticky tree! XD
She's complaining about the girly stuff  :grin:

After so many months... we are still making fun of his hairy legs.. LOL! Poor Trey-trey~!!  :monk gboy:
Yeah poor Trey-trey  XD

I realize u had new emo! where did u get them from? :(
laymark.com  :D

C
How's the paa~ty

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Wait until you find the one... sleep will become a part of history  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Oh boy.... I'm speechless now XD

It was supposed to be a bouquet of shrub  :twisted:  but it's your birthday that's why I was mellowing the ebilness a bit  :D
Awww, I know there's some kindness left within you  :lol:

<-- reminds me of Trey-trey  XD
XD  why?

Sambuca is Bishop NI's thing  :D and C's best friend's here is not BB NI okay that was me   XD  I need to be there too, it's C's and your birthday  :nervous
Ah! So you're my best friend...you shoulda wrote your name there so we know it's you.
And if it's irl, I'd help you with the grocery bags.  :D

How's the paa~ty
LOL what party? There's no party.

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444

The Sambuca thing, that I did not know about or I completely forgot (you know, because of old age  :D). Other than that I definitely knew it was you. It wasn't that hard to figure out. There is only 1 person I know who drinks and laughs of pure ebilness.

Birthdays are special
Not for me they aren't, K-chan. Ever since my mom ruined it for me 15 years ago.  :cry:
Well....actually a few birthdays ago I had a good time when my Big Brother brought me to a couple of bars, smoked some cigars, and played some beer pong. Oh how I miss Greek life in college.  XD

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Byoushou Public