JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret

Author Topic: Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016  (Read 77169 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016
« on: September 12, 2015, 04:36:13 PM »
Reality show with AKB48 members as participants. Except... there is no group and they are just simple girls with different background who for some reason decided to participate in it and maybe find love.

CHARACTERS

Oshima Yuko (24 years old)
Kojima Haruna (24 years old)
Takahashi Minami (20 years old)
Maeda Atsuko (19 years old)
Matsui Jurina (18 years old)
Matsui Rena (22 years old)
Kashiwagi Yuki (22 years old)
Watanabe Mayu (19 years old)
Kitahara Rie (22 years old)
Yokoyama Yui (20 years old)
Takayanagi Akane (20 years old)
Furukawa Airi (23 years old)
Watanabe Miyuki (20 years old)
Yamamoto Sayaka (20 years old)

Sashihara Rino and Minegishi Minami as hosts.

Additional Information about the characters: (not in order)

Oshima Yuko - disappointed in love. Come on a show because her friends convinced her she needs a date for their upcoming wedding.

Watanabe Mayu and Jurina Matsui - best friends. Jurina forced Mayu come on this show. Jurina wants to play around and doesn't expect to find someone special. Well maybe...a lot of special instead. Meanwhile Mayu thinks that this whole show is stupid.

Kashiwagi Yuki - a well known model. Everyone is surprised to see her on the show.

Yokoyama Yui - quite naive country girl first time in the city. Can get a crush on someone quite fast and she has never experienced flirting. Yamamoto Sayaka - followed up Yui as they are cousins and Sayanee knows how naive Yui can be. She plans on protecting her and doesn't expect anything from the show.

Watanabe Miyuki - simply a flirt. Who knows if she's ever serious.

Takayanagi Akane and Furukawa Airi - used to date and broke up for some reason. Maybe that's a second chance for them or maybe... that's a way to torture one another with their new love interested. Broke up three months ago.

Matsui Rena - broke up with her boyfriend after he cheated on her. Hates players. Joins the show as a revenge because she was always open about the fact that she likes both guys and girls.

Kitahara Rie, Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna - simply thought that the idea of show is interesting and hopes to find someone special.

Minegishi Minami and Sashihara Rino - hosts of the show. Though who knows... one of them might even fall for a contestant along the way.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:08:41 PM by sophcaro »

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Dating Game
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 04:50:39 PM »
OOOOOOOOH This looks GOOOOOD!!!

Aw~ but my Saeyaka aren't on there. lol

Sasshi and Miichan as hosts; y'know some hilarity will go down! XD

Can't wait for this! Update soon! :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Dating Game
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 05:15:58 PM »
*Instantly waits for more* My beloved FuruYanagi is in there! (Tip, make it more acurate, some or the girls in the list are the same age, if you don't want to, then it's good)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Prologue)
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 05:51:42 PM »
Dating Game - Prologue

General POV

14 girls were waiting to appear on a new reality show called ‘Dating Game’. The title of this reality show couldn’t me more accurate as it was about dating and finding love. Another things girls knew was that they will have to live together for three months. There was an opportunity to leave the show earlier in case of emergency but otherwise everything was decided and included in the contract which they had to sign before coming here.
Today was the big day as they finally moved in the house. The thing though was… they came there one by once. Except few cases when two or three appeared together. It was both easier and harder at the same time. As it was truly frightening. They were also aware about the cameras installed in the house. No one followed them around and there were even some spaces were cameras couldn’t reach but still being watched almost every second of the day was something they all experienced for the very first time.

The rules in the contract stated that there are two rooms for sleeping. Seven members in one and seven in another. They can chose their sleeping places themselves. There was kitchen, two bathrooms and dinning room. The house was huge overall. They even had space in the garden as there was little playground installed.

Also, from the very start they knew that there is going to be some competition time after time. The girls will be chosen accidentally by the hosts and they will have to act as couples for a week while competing with others. The winners will even get some price at the end of the week (for example a camp trip or special dinner date). First week everything will be decided by the host but later on they can chose the person they want to act as a couple with for that week. Of course some couples might form by that time so it would be understandable that they will want to spend the most time together.

As the rules were clear for the contestants it was time to begin the show as the first girl was about to arrive in the house.

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

Re: Dating Game (Prologue)
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 06:18:52 PM »
NICE FIC AUTHOR  :)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 06:22:06 PM »
Nice prologue.. XD
So there will be many interaction between them..
Can't wait the first chapter. :twothumbs

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 08:04:15 PM »
*Instantly waits for more* My beloved FuruYanagi is in there! (Tip, make it more acurate, some or the girls in the list are the same age, if you don't want to, then it's good)

Do you mean who's the oldest? Like on which month they are born or something?  :)

Takayanagi Akane and Furukawa Airi - used to date and broke up for some reason. Maybe that's a second chance for them or maybe... that's a way to torture one another with their new love interested. Broke up three months ago

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to say to make it more accurate to their ages in real life. Like how Churi, Acchan, Rena and Takamina were born on the same year, as in their ages as of now. But if you don't want to, I'm fine with it.

But goddamn I want to see FuruYanagi torture each other at first, then they warm up to each other! Tsundere Churi!!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 09:10:53 PM »
Have RenAirin and ChuriJuri at first XD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 09:15:11 PM »
Where is Shimazaki Haruka? not yuiparu? T_T

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 1)
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 09:21:55 PM »
Dating Game - Chapter 1

Oshima Yuko POV

Slowly I opened the door and stepped inside. I didn’t hear any voices so I was probably one of the first ones to come here?  Maybe the first one? That sucks… though it has its benefits now I can just sit down and watch everyone who comes inside. I will do that but firstly looking around for a bit not gonna trouble anyone. Within five minutes I have already chosen my bed, checked the kitchen and bathroom and now sat down already bored. I get bored quite easily but considering the fact that I have to spend my time with thirteen girls from now on is… well something to think about. I have this issue… girl talk is annoying for me. I would rather talk about racing, cars, sport. I can only hope that these girls are not going to be shallow. After all, I’m trying to find someone here… my friends back home forced me to come here as I’m supposed to bring date for their wedding. They could have just moved their wedding date or something…. I’m pretty sure I would have found someone on my own… oh who am I kidding. I stopped looking for that special person long time ago. Maybe it’s not such a bad idea spending all my time with so many people. Less time to think.

“I hate you sooo much right now! That’s the stupidest idea ever!” I heard a voice complaining and right after it another girl answered. “Oh come on… there’s hope for everyone. You know someone might even fall in love with such cyborg as yourself”.

Quiet scream followed up these words and I guessed the girl got slapped or at least pushed. That’s not so bad. I like weirdos.

Two girls came inside glaring at one another as if they were in some lovers quarrel until they saw that I’m there as well.

“Hello! My name is Jurina! Jurina Matsui!” Okay… this one is really excited to be here. She practically jumped up to me and squeezed my hands while introducing herself without breaking eye contact.

Her friend only grunted in the background and kicked Jurina’s suitcase as revenge from previous words. “I’m Oshima Yuko, nice to meet you. You can call me Korisu”. Jurina smiled brightly and even considered hugging me but as it was our first encounter stopped herself. At least she finally let go of my hand.

“There are only the three of us here…so you can chose your beds before others. At least that’s what I did”. I confessed smiling cheekily.

“Mayuyu! Come and say hello!” Jurina pouted while looking back at her friend in childish manner. At first I thought that the girl standing next to me will get hit again considering the expression her friend made. But Mayuyu composed herself and come closer smiling politely “Watanabe Mayu”.

Jurina clapped her hands happily and patted Mayu on the back “Good!” then looked back at me “by the way…she likes oshiri. I keep searching for some girl to be her oshiri sister… oh I’m so tired…I will just take a shower… shout when someone else comes! I’m expecting to meet a lot of cute girls today!” and literally ran way. Well she probably ran away because Watanabe seemed ready to kill her after ‘oshiri’ comment.

“We will definitely sleep in different rooms, baka!” Mayu shouted angrily and shook her head in disbelief “Sorry about this…though you will have to get used to it as she’s pretty much always this way. She even forced me to join this stupid show…” the girl added while glaring at the cameras “unbelievable”.

I only smiled politely but I’m pretty sure I will like these two. They seem like interesting duo to spend time with.

Watanabe Mayu POV

I chose my bed in first room and left Jurina’s stuff in another one. I wasn’t joking when I said that we’re going to sleep in different rooms. As much as I love her that would be torture as Jurina is crazy about cuddling. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s going to find someone to cuddle with first night here.

I walked back into the dining room where Yuko was. We clicked quite fast. I think we’re already oshiri sisters as Jurina suggested. Crazy right? I won’t get to the end of this when Juritan learns about this. As we continue talking about random stuff new person appears.

I would be lying if I said I expected someone like Kashiwagi Yuki to join this place. She’s a well-known model and joining such public place… well… maybe I shouldn’t be surprised as people like that want as much attention as they can get. Yuko whispered that the girl looks fascinating before standing up to greet her.

Well… I’m not that impressed. I have read in some magazine that she’s very expressive and I don’t think it’s necessary to show every emotion. Even her laughed sounded too loud for my ears.

Great… Jurina decided to join us and greet the new person just in her towel. I will go insane if I have to stay in this place for three months. Maybe I should fake some kind of injury and escape? Oh right… Jurina reminded me that I need to be polite. AGAIN.

I forced a smile while looking at Yuki but left her hand hanging “Watanabe Mayu.” I answered realizing that I will have to repeat my name for twelve more time. Am I happy about this? I think everyone notices my pissed of face.

Right after Yukirin another girl joins us. They seem to know one another from some old photoshoots. Yuko seems impressed with both of their appearances. The other girls name is Haruna... oh she just asked everyone to call her Kojiharu. That’s easier to remember.

Also about them being beautiful...  I get it… I can see the beauty but what’s inside is the most important part. Now I sound like one of those softies. But I do believe my words.

I keep on repeating my name when more people join us... I can hardly remember all of their names. Sayaka, Yui, Rie, Akane… four more to join this crazy place. But maybe we’re crazy people to come here in the first place? Well everyone except me. I was force to join this show.

“Jurina! Go and get dressed!” I shouted annoyed out of a sudden and got everyone else attention without even wanting it. Even that Yuki girl scowled at me. Meanwhile Jurina just laughed it off while looking down at herself “oh yeah right…! I will be back soon, guys!” She seems to like everyone and followed them around like a lost puppy.

Oh great… more people are coming here to join this madness. I can’t wait for the moment until this whole fake introduction stuff will be over.

Matsui Rena POV

As nervous as I felt I still opened the door and walked inside. Right from the start I witnessed a weird scene when some girl shouted: “Jurina! Go and get dressed up!” They probably knew each other as I doubt I would say something like that to someone I have met just a moment ago.

Why did I decide to join this show in the first place? Just for revenge… few weeks ago I found my boyfriend with my close friend. He kept trying to get me back all this time and telling me that it meant nothing. His reasoning: “You know I always worry… you like girls as well… what if all of a sudden you decide that you like girls more and just leave me?” With that thought I decided to show him how MUCH I do like girls. You can call this revenge as I know he will definitely watch this reality show.

Other than that… I don’t think joining this place wasn’t such a good idea. I’m already regretting it especially after the scene I have just witnesses. Everyone seemed way too interested in one another and somehow I manage to walk passed by without getting noticed. I guess it would be a great moment to use and find a bed to sleep in.

I walk inside right at the moment when Jurina is changing. I remember her name from before. Luckily she’s almost done and I didn’t make my first encounter with the girl an awkward one.

“Hello”. I say politely while choosing free bed in the corner.

She looks up and shots a smile at me. Wow… that’s a wide smile.

“Hey! I’m Jurina! Jurina Matsui! I haven’t seen you…did you just come? I’m sure I would have noticed such beauty.” So she’s a player? Great… that’s the only kind that I despise. Either way I still smile politely “I’m Matsui Rena. Nice to meet you, Jurina. I don’t want to sound rude but… how old are you?”

Surprisingly she laughs at me question “recently turned 18! Everyone keeps telling me that I’ve grown up quite nicely! Oh and we share the same last name? Awesome… if we got married we wouldn’t need to change it! Ha ha…” she laughs at her own joke and if I didn’t want to run out of this room before I do want now. Especially because that smile is indeed… charming.

As she notices that I’m not laughing with her, the younger girl quickly adds “I’m just kidding and about my age… I know I look older than I look… well at this point it’s quite okay but you should have seen me when I was like 14… everyone thought that I’m at least 17.”

I guess it’s nice that she keeps trying and keep conversation with me. Even if she’s the only one talking and I’m just nodding in return unsure what to say.

“Well…I’m going back… I want to meet everyone! But I will see you around, Rena!” She winks and runs out. She gave up quite fast but well…I wouldn’t want to keep conversation by myself if another party was quiet as well. Also, all of them seem quite curious about each other. They probably have a lot to talk about.
But why I’m feeling a little bit disappointed that she left so soon? I give up… I’m changing rooms.

I grabbed my things waited for few more minutes and walked out to the empty room next door.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 1) 12/09/15
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 10:47:51 PM »
Wow the idea is good ii love it thank u waiting for the next chapter :w00t:
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 10:54:22 PM »
 :lol: Japanese "House 2". That's funny.
Obviously will miss Maritroll.
Good luck Author.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 02:32:10 AM »
Yeah.. Its here, the first chap..  :w00t:
Wow.. its great that their first encounter such a funny scene especially Jurina and Mayu's interaction.. :lol:
Love them.. :inlove:
Their background stories interesting too..
I would like to know about their circumstance along the stories author-san.
To know them more, the reason or tragedy maybe that make them go to this show .. hehe.. :D
Thanks~ :twothumbs

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 10:23:03 AM »
WOW!!! i would like to see wmatsui interaction soon, it would be interesting since rena has a bad impression towards jurina
i'll wait for next update, just make it fast ok! hehe
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 2) 15/09/15
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2015, 09:26:01 PM »
A/N: I will write who's sleeping in which room. Room 1 & Room 2 as it might not be mentioned that much in the actual chapter. So here it is:

ROOM 1

Watanabe Mayu
Kitahara Rie
Oshima Yuko
Yokoyama Yui
Kojima Haruna
Matsui Rena
Takayanagi Akane

ROOM 2
Watanabe Miyuki
Takahashi Minami
Matsui Jurina
Maeda Atsuko
Yamamoto Sayaka
Kashiwagi Yuki
Furukawa Airi

Dating Game - Chapter 2

Kojima Haruna POV

It took me quite some time to decide if I should join this show. I do realize what reality show means. Someone will probably watch your every move through their little monitors and who knows what kind of people might join it. Some of my friends even tried to convinced me to back out of it but my mind was already made up. I couldn’t be more surprised after seeing…well let’s face it — actually normal people. Maybe with their awkward and random quirks but nonetheless — normal.
My first interaction was with Yukirin that I have worked with before. I didn’t remember much of a girl as we were professionals back then and didn’t try to become friends. Still it was nice seeing familiar face and we even chatted for some time. Until Yuko joined in.

Yuko… how can I even begin to describe this girl? First of all, time after time, she kept teasing Mayu and suggesting her hand for “oshiri sisters” sign or at least that’s how they called it. Jurina, Mayu younger friend,explained to me later that they actually haven’t met before but instantly clicked as Jurina suggested this kind of weird relationship. So almost every time when Mayu walked pass Yuko she smiled brightly and extended her hand. Mayu seemed embarrassed but didn’t mind it and always answered the gesture. I found that kind of cute. I’m kind of jealous that people can make friends so fast… All of my friendship required way more time. But its not what this show is about, right? We’re not searching for friends or at least I don’t.

Hope is a silly thing. I heard it somewhere that hope is compared with eternal misery. Maybe that’s right but why its so bad to be optimistic? Especially while Yuko is smiling cheekily and telling her life story to me.

She’s talking very fast so I’m not sure I’m catching up with everything she’s saying but I have learnt already that she joined because of two of her best friends who are getting married this summer. She’s a bridesmaid and its a big requirement to have a date. Obviously, Yuko could have just asked out some random stranger or a friend but everyone would understood her plan immediately. That’s brought her to this place. She was also curiuos to hear my side of a story but if I’m being honest it was quite simple. Just the fact that I’m searching for someone to love. Sounds cheesy…the more I repeat it. Maybe I should create some background story if someone else asks? Though they should have come for the same reason…why do I need to explain myself?

While we’re chatting near the door few more girls join the house. I’m pretty sure most of us are here already. But Yuko eyes stops at a certain cat-eye looking girl. She seems way too interested for my own liking and I dare to ask:

“Do you…know her?” I soon hear the name as she’s introducing herself to other girls “Do you know Atsuko?”

She just nods slowly and grabs my hand while dragging me with her to the room next door. I’m not really sure if she’s trying to avoid her or…

“Okay that’s going to sound weird…to a stranger…I mean to someone who I met an hour ago but… I do feel I can trust you…for some unknown reason… whatever that’s not the point…”

I sigh and put my hand on Yuko shoulder before she starts suffocating. “You have already dragged out of there so yeah…I’m here to listen just take your time. I don’t know how I should explain it to everyone else if they found you here on the ground out of breath with me hovering above you”. I laugh at my own words but it seems they didn’t reach her.

She breathed in and out few more times and confessed with more honesty that I expected “I thought these kind of things only happens in movies… I mean… now I will sound like a stalker…great…” she shook her head with disbelief and disappointment but once again started talking as there was no tomorrow “yeah I know her…Atsuko…kind of… I mean not really… we haven’t met officially… she’s working in a cafe near my home…well not very near… actually its…no…not very close…takes few hours to get there…its near my job thought…well it only takes an hour from my work…so its considered close…right? Okay no… forget that. So… I kind of go there…when you know… I have time…I’m free or…”

“You have a crush on her?”

“Oh…am…yes? I guess? That’s probably it… sounds about right… just don’t tell her! I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even know my name!” Yuko looked at me scared for her life.

“I won’t…don’t worry about it”. I laughed because her expression was way too funny at this moment. “That’s actually cute”, I also added out loud thought at the same time it hurt a little. Maybe because I was starting to like her? I will just have to stop, right? Though her expression was really cute…especially that scared face she made. Even more when she finally smiled happily after my assurance with that squirrel like smile of hers.

She even jumped a little and hugged me for a second “Thank you, Kojiharu! You’re the best!” then without me realizing ran out of the room back to the dining room. Probably to see Atsuko again. Probably to finally introduce herself after crushing on the girl for quite some time. For some reason it hurt a little.

Jurina Matsui POV

I walked out back to the dinning room almost at the same time like Yuko did. She was probably in another room so I smiled as wide as I can after she almost bumped into me “Someone’s on cloud nine?” I asked jokingly as I noticed that she’s in a slight daze.

Yuko immediately shook her head confused after she realized in which reality she actually was “eh? No? I just want to meet more people”. “Sure”,I said showing my doubtful expression and would have probably carried on teasing her if I haven’t noticed someone else. The girl looked cute while awkwardly looking around. Without second guessing I ran off to greet her.

“Hey, I’m Jurina, and you’re?” I asked stretching out my hand.

Her face turned slightly red. Who am I kidding… she was as red as tomato. “Oh…I’m Yui…” As she shook my hand with slight doubt I found her quite adorable.
“You’re very cute… I hope you’re staying in my room… which one did you choose? Or there was no time yet?”

She looked around as a lost deer. Indeed cute. Well not that kind of cute where I want to spend the of my life with her but… nevertheless, I’m curiuos to know more.

“I think I’m in the first one…my cousin put our things somewhere…I think there were only few beds left so… we’re not even sharing bedrooms…”

“Oh..but you shouldn’t share room with your relative. This show is about more mature things” I commented jokingly and winked. I couldn’t stop smirking as she looked to the ground even more embarrassed. Only now she also noticed that she kept on holding to my hand and let go of it immediately.

Realizing that Yui might not speak very soon I added with disappointed “oh but its a shame… I’m in the second room…I guess its too late to change… but I can definitely visit you if you like”.

It seemed that my comment made her feel like in both heaven and hell. It also looked like it was the first time someone flirted with her. Maybe she hasn’t learnt yet that flirting doesn’t really mean much. If you like someone you most likely speak in more serious manner or at least that’s my preference.

I enjoyed this little exchange of conversation and carried. I felt like someone was watching me for some time and decided to check it out while looking around. Soon enough I noticed two girls staring my way. I knew Rena as we have met not so far ago… maybe the other one was Yui cousin as she kept on glaring at me ready to kill me anytime soon. I smiled while meeting Rena’s gaze and waved at her with overly happy smile. They immediately looked at different sides and probably didn’t realize how comically that looked.

“Can that be your cousin? She can’t stop glaring at me…I don’t think that’s just my imagination”.

Yui looked at that side and nod with apologetic look on her face “oh…she’s worried about me. Yes, that’s Yamamoto Sayaka… we came her together…I think she wants to protect me…you know… so that no one breaks my heart or something”.

“Oh…but that’s understandable. If I had a cute cousin like you I would want to protect her from predators as well.” I winked one more time promising myself that maybe that’s the last time for this evening as it seems she might have a heart attack if I keep on doing in.

In between our talk I glanced at Rena few more times. She’s either REALLY interested in me or she REALLY dislikes me. I don’t think I said something offensive to her…just my usual routine. Either way I enjoy this kind of attention. Even from afar.

My thoughts or let’s face it…everyone thoughts and conversations get interrupted after the appearance of two certain girls that I had no idea about as I haven’t met yet. They were standing in front of one another and seemed ready for a fight. Also, they practically shouted in unison:

“What are you doing here?”

“I asked first!”

“NO! I ASKED FIRST!”

“WHY WOULD YOU EVEN COME TO A PLACE LIKE THAT?”

“LOOK WHO’S ASKING?!”

Have you ever witnessed someone in complete unison? I haven’t and let me tell you that’s just weird. I kind of felt relief when they finally used different words and didn’t talk at the same time.

“Well…I’m searching for love.Why else would I be here?”

“That sounds SO like you, Airin” the slightly shorter girl complained.

They would have probably continued this weird stare and words competition if not our host. You might wonder how did I know who they were… let me just tell you… when someone runs into the room with microphones in their hands screaming “DOUMO! DOUMO!” you kind of get the picture.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:05:41 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Redyta_Sas

Re: Dating Game (Chapter 2) 15/09/15
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2015, 04:42:29 AM »
Wow, this fic is interesting,,,,  :twothumbs
And I love it,  :inlove:
Please update soonn  :bow:
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 12:10:33 PM »
Oh... Yuko has a crush on Atsuko

And Haruna somehow develop a crush on Yuko...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2015, 02:33:54 PM »
Ooh?

I dunno what to say... Just letting you know I'm reading your fic.  :nervous

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 05:24:42 PM »
This is interesting. Love the characters.  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2015, 06:26:26 PM »
SAYAMILKYYYY ♡♡♡ MY OTP IS IN HERE... KOJIYUU TOO ♡♡♡♡ WMATSUI TOO ♡♡♡ THIS IS A PERFECT LIST OF CAST AUTHOR SAN :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret