JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you

Author Topic: Ryoko Shinohara  (Read 56264 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ryoko Shinohara
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »

^^ Shot of Ryoko and the director of the Unfair movie at a promo event last week, think the movie comes out this weekend. Forget the director's name but she also directed the first 2 Eko Eko Azarak films.
Shot from the movie.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
More shots from the new Unfair movie with Ryoko, :) Kie Kitano has the starring role but can't find any shots of her. :sweatdrop:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 02:08:27 AM »
More Ryoko news.  :)

On September 17th, actress Shinohara Ryoko attended a stage greeting for the movie, “Unfair the answer“. Last month, Shinohara announced her pregnancy with her second baby, and has been vigorously promoting the movie.

During the event, a letter from director Sato Shimako was presented, and to this ‘unfair’ surprise, Shinohara broke into tears of emotion. She expressed. “Director Shimako, thank you very much. I am very happy. I am very thankful to have made ‘Unfair’ with everyone, to be able to stand here with the cast, and to have so much people gather at this place. I will be resting for a little bit, but I will do my best to be able to stand at a place like this again with a smile.”

Along with Shinohara, Sato Koichi, Yamada Takayuki, Terajima Susumu, Omori Nao, and director Sato attended the stage greeting. Regarding Shinohara’s endurance, Sato commented, “To be one woman is difficult, and despite that, she was the leader who brought things together, so I don’t think it was just an ordinary thing. However, she is someone who considers the feelings of others and their needs, so I feel the male team was able to keep up with her.”

“Unfair the answer” is currently showing in theatres nationwide.

Tokyohive

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 03:16:32 AM »
Yeahh!! Ryoko's da man  woman!!!! :cow: :deco:

Actually Kii Kitano will be in a new drama special on television- she was not in the new movie:

Kitano Kii to star as a detective in new “Unfair” drama special
Today it was announced that young actress Kitano Kii (20) is going to star in a special drama called “Unfair the special ~Double Meaning / Nijuu Teigi~” on Fuji TV this fall.

“Unfair” was a very popular detective drama starring Shinohara Ryoko (37), and it aired back in 2006. The series also spawned a special drama in the same year and a movie in 2007. On September 17th, the series’ second movie, “Unfair the answer“, will see Shinohara will finally reprise her role as detective ‘Yukihira Natsumi‘. Meanwhile, Kitano will have to prove that she’s a worthy successor to the series in her new role......
With thanks to Tokyo Hive- here is the full story:  http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/08/kitano-kii-to-star-as-a-detective-in-new-unfair-drama-special/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:22:27 AM by muppet »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »

^^Should have known that seeing as how I posted that a while back. :doh:

"Okay Yoshino, one more screwup like that and you'll face the wrath of my revolver!!!!  :panic:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 12:28:48 PM »
I can't wait to see the new Unfair movie :thumbup

Weekly Playboy No.40 (2011/10/03)

:drool:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 06:16:31 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 09:26:20 AM »
While Ryoko takes some time off to prepare for the birth of her second child, we can enjoy YouTube poster keybo2011's recently posted tribute to Ryoko:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 08:30:52 AM »
She'll to that^^. :doh:

Think most only know her as an actress and one of the Queens of CMs but hse also was a big pop singer back in the 90's. :yossi:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2011, 02:42:50 AM »
Just some random pics of Ryoko#2 as she's starting what hopefully won't be too long of a hiatus. :shocked:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 03:27:38 AM »
Ryoko's husband gets her attention with this song:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 12:07:18 AM »
How much awesome is Ryoko??

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 03:28:29 AM »
Gotta be tough living in Tokyo, around every corner is Ryoko! :panic:

Upon further reflection, how could life be any better than that? :thumbsup

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 06:59:51 PM »
So close but so out of reach.......... What is the Answer?

It seems UNFAIR
 :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 03:46:13 AM »
Ryoko at a promo event for the DVD release of the Unfair movie, bit early for an event, not coming out for more than 3 months. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 04:21:49 AM »
Keeping the spirit of Ryoko alive, spread from the April issue of Inred. :shocked

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 03:14:50 AM »
Steady 2011/10

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 09:03:17 AM »
Another clip from the show that featured a CM Girl segment........Ryoko at 18, and she looks even younger than that in this clip..... check it out , yo...(and Yoshino san, Ryoko is standing next to a tall 17 year old, in grey pants and a white top, that you may know, no clues, but let's just say she has led a 'Beautiful Life')

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 01:04:23 PM by muppet »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 08:34:33 AM »

Thought it'd be good to have 3 Ryoko threads at the top of the page, XD think this was her last CM before her break.

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 09:44:15 AM »
might be quite unrelated but a few weeks ago her husband, Ichimura Masachika, was a guest on Arashi's Saturday night show, Arashi ni Shiyagare, and said some things regarding their marriage. I usually associate her with a cool type of woman but after watching this, she seemed like a very sweet and caring wife.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you