JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miaou - Future Pavilion

Author Topic: [07/11] 「Meguru Koi no Kisetsu」 ℃-ute's 2nd major single (c/w p.5)  (Read 41630 times)

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
Re: [07/11] 「Meguru Koi no Kisetsu」 ℃-ute's 2nd major single
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 01:05:37 AM »
Nice cover Tama-chan. Thanks you for it.  :)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: [07/11] 「Meguru Koi no Kisetsu」 ℃-ute's 2nd major single
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
Meguru Koi no Kisetsu (radio rip)

http://download.yousendit.com/5058B48606565672

It's...good, I guess (compared to Berryz's new song lol). But it feels like it still lacks something...I dunno. Not in the same level as JUMP.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 03:10:06 PM by tama-chan »

Offline tamm

• °C-ute project!
  • Member+
nice covers, nice song!

worth buying! (>_<)~

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
thank you very much

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
Thanks thsi si a sweet Anime Song, very cool :w00t:
The PV must be powerful!!!

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Wow... two solos in the whole entire song.... That's a C-ute fist! Of course it's Airi and Maimi, but Chisato would've been perfect!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
... every time I hear the chorus I keep expecting them to break out into MM's 'Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuduku You na Mirai de Are!' ^^;;;

Anyway, it's okay. Nice for an anime song.

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Sounds good, but I don't like the beat (drum ? whatever) which is quite fast and quite good to hear, probably because it's a rip and some tones are getting lost :S
anyway... I think I'll get it XD
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Thanks for the rip!
I like it personally. It's not the best C-ute song, but it's fun and I think it will work very well as an anime theme song. I do wish there were more solos, though. C-ute definitely needs to start having more vocal variety in their songs. They are starting to be like Momusu in that aspect...

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline 清風明月

Sounds good, but I don't like the beat (drum ? whatever) which is quite fast and quite good to hear, probably because it's a rip and some tones are getting lost :S
anyway... I think I'll get it XD
Yea I thought the drum sounded a little annoying. This sounds more like a c/w... I wish 「That's the POWER」 was their single instead.  XD It would have been move fun to see them perform cuz it's got POWER.  XD

This song doesn't have enough Airi in it either, but I'm sure I'll come around to it eventually :p

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I don't like it.

It feels like one of those songs that is repetitive as hell, but works great as a crowd pumper during concerts.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
It reminds me a bit of Fighting pose wa date janai (and an slower Chokkan 2 as well), it requires a couple of listens for me to start appreaciating the song, at the first listen it sounds the happy cheesy type. The drum is horrible T_T, though I wouldn't mind dancing a lot for this song.

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
I'm not a real big C-ute fan, but I like this song. XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
It seems like a cool song, but I think I'll have to hear it properly to decide...

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Awesomeness <3
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline light_hikari

• lol i'm like never here
  • Member+
I don't like it.

It feels like one of those songs that is repetitive as hell, but works great as a crowd pumper during concerts.

Much like Aozora. Which this song shares much too much in common.
a post by me, a rare thing!

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Damn, wasn't expecting this so early. I love it (I think that this stage that's to be expected, I rarely dislike any of C-ute's songs). A little repetitive, but I was just really hoping it wasn't going to be a ballad. It's not, thus I'm happy. Plus Maimi finally gets some solo lines *yes I'm looking at you Sakura Chirari* so I'm pleased.

Cracky PV please.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
i liked the song, but yes, it is a little repetitive on some parts...
it's a good song, but it does lack something...missing a bit of a special part or something... :dunno:

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
It really does sound like Aozora when I first listened to it! XD Damn! Don't tell me they're going to have a train-esque dance!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
Unlike the other stuff they've released this is utter crap. Now even though C-utes not my favorite group & I only really dislike them cuz of one member *coughairicough* the majority of there stuff so far has been good. Now this on the other hand yeah....the only thing that would make this even "OKAY" would be a fricken kick ass PV. But that cant happen....cuz one member of c-ute makes my eyes hurt. But I guess Maimi,chisato and Kanna could turn it around and make me like it.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miaou - Future Pavilion