JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU

Author Topic: (Group) Secret (시크릿)  (Read 144491 times)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: (Group) Secret (시크릿 )
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2011, 01:57:52 AM »
"SECRET to release 1st full-length album on October 18th"

I only really got introduced to Secret with Song Ji Eun's solo track (Going Crazy), which I really liked. I checked out their other stuff and I like them a lot, Starlight Moonlight was also adorable as fuck, so I hope they do well. Seems like they'll end up going head-to-head with SNSD, which might not be so good for them, but I'll support them anyway D:

I'm liking the concept images, especially Zinger's. Can't wait to see the rest! Looks promising, especially since I'm always that guy, usually preferring a more mature concept over the cutesy ones.

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2011, 05:44:07 AM »
I like the concept pictures too. I just hope most, if not all, of the songs are brand new for their album.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2011, 12:20:14 PM »
^ Seeing as it's their first full album, I can't imagine that they wouldn't include some of their previous songs. It would be weird if they left out 'Magic', 'Madonna', 'Shy Boy' and 'Starlight Moonlight'.

Really looking forward to this! I'm happy to see Secret coming back with a sexy concept after all this cuteness :D (even though I adore 'Shy Boy' and enjoy 'Starlight Moonlight'.)

I always love Zinger, but Sunhwa looks so different and gorgeous in her pic :O So glamourous :shy2:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:42:45 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2011, 11:25:56 PM »
Personally, I think they should create all new material. Those previous songs are already out there. If people wanted them, they probably already have it. For live perfs, they can certainly perform Shy Boy then go into their newest cuts. Everyone is happy.

Those girls are killing it with the teaser pics. Love how Sunhwa looks here, but I'm waiting for that Ji Eun teaser.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2011, 03:37:57 AM »

mmmm...Hyosung  :drool:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2011, 04:54:24 AM »
Daaaaaaamn, Hyosung. Just...damn XD

Dis gon b gud.

edit:

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2011, 12:39:04 PM »
Album cover and tracklist are out!

Tracklist for Moving in Secret:
1. 사랑은 Move
2. 섹시하게
3. 웃지좀마
4. Movie Star
5. Amazinger [Zinger Solo]
6. Together
7. 바래
8. Bastard
9. Neverland
10. 사랑은 Move (Instrumental)

Looking forward to Zinger's solo song as well as Bastard :grin: Heck, the whole album considering the concept photos we've gotten so far. Speaking of which:

Jieun and Hyosung :fap Sunhwa's looking bloody great as well! :drool: I don't think they did Zinger justice with her concept photos, but I think she looks absolutely stunning in the pic that DioBrando posted above me :thumbup

As smoking as Hyosung is, and that is quite smoking, Jieun takes the cake for me! That hair :w00t: Words are not enough! Hyosung is always sexy, but this is a complete transformation for Jieun. Digging it :thumbsup Sunhwa is a beauty, seriously :inlove: As for Hyosung, to paraphrase my friend Drew, I've never wanted to be a couch so much before in my life :shocked :panic:

Teaser is out tomorrow and the MV 5 days after that!! Look forward to it!

cr: rickyom @ Tumblr

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2011, 04:06:13 AM »
Aww man they all look amazing. I'm really looking forward to this...I just hope the actual music does them justice XD

edit: Never mind, they look so hot I can't even be objective about the music :(

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2011, 08:44:54 AM »
^ They all look drop dead gorgeous in the teaser, but I was hoping for a sexier sound. It's somewhere in between the sound of Madonna and Shy Boy, if that makes sense to anyone. Full MV out on the 18th! I'm pumped up!

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2011, 05:38:07 PM »
Yeah, it was definitely different from what I was anticipating, which is a little disappointing, but I'll wait for the full version before I pass judgment, since it doesn't sound bad or anything. And they'll look amazing no matter what, so I'm hype for the full MV!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2011, 11:17:41 PM »
Yea gotta wait for the full mv to say how the song is. And just like any other teaser, this may not be their actual title song or it may sound entirely different :P. But there is no denying that they are looking good in the mv

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2011, 09:04:07 AM »
^ Yeah, as my friend reminded me, none (not sure about pre-Madonna) of Secret's teasers have been for the actual title song. This is going to be good :D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:26:25 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »
^ Yeah, as my friend reminded me, none (not sure about pre-Madonna) of Secret's teasers have been for the actual title song. This is going to be good :D

Ah, I had no idea they had a tendency to do that. I saw them singing it and everything, so I figured it was the actual thing. Just went back and watched the Madonna, Shy Boy and Magic teasers and sure enough none of them are the actual title song, but the teasers would have you think otherwise. I hadn't heard enough of that song to have a real opinion on it anyway, but I'm glad there's a chance it could be entirely different. I like the suspense of not knowing, it keeps me intrigued :P

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2011, 10:03:03 AM »
^ Actually, just reconfirming the theory, I watched the teaser again, and there actually aren't any parts where the girls lips fit the audio. Just watch Sunhwa's lips in that second last scene.

:D

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2011, 03:06:48 PM »
I'm only focusing on one of the members in that teaser, Hyosung  :drool: Those outfits are smoking hot.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »
Hmm, seems we were on the wrong track with our theories XD

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2011, 09:55:33 PM »
Yep...I'm surprised the teaser was actually the song for once! The song is actually quite catchy and everyone looks good in the MV especially Jieun hehe  :wub:. Top favs off the album are probably Together, Neverland, and Movie Star.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2011, 12:02:15 AM »
Secret - Moving In Secret

01. 사랑은 Move
02. 섹시하게
03. 웃지 좀 마
04. Movie Star
05. Amazinger (Zinger Solo)
06. Together
07. 바래
08. Bastard
09. Neverland
10. 사랑은 Move (Inst)

http://www.twitter.com/?d=XH7PX9GR

About the musicvideo..... This might be the hottest thing in a while in the kpop scene  :drool: I love how they look, especially Hyosung and Jieun. I like the song too, like somebody said it's like a mix of Madonna and some other Secret song   :lol: Anyway the song is great and the mv is even greater  :)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2011, 01:47:33 AM »
I didn't like the teaser but I did enjoy that song. I approve  :thumbsup
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2011, 03:48:11 AM »
Haha, I'm surprised, but definitely not disappointed. I like Love is MOVE, even if it's not quite I was hoping for. The MV makes me feel weak all over :inlove:

I have yet to listen to the whole album, but I'm loving Bastard :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU