JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Tiny-G

Author Topic: The Morning Musume 12th Generation Thread  (Read 27987 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Morning Musume '14 Golden Audition
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 05:16:26 AM »

previous audition results have taught me to put trust in Tsunku and his people that they made the right picks for the long run.

:thumbsup

[EN] Morning Musume。'14 Concert Tour Autumn @ Budokan with 12th generation profiles
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-morning-musume14-concert-tour-autumn-budokan-with-12th-generation-profiles/758365850889001
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:48:25 AM by oaxiac »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2014, 08:15:25 AM »
Also: I'm 99% sure we won't be seeing any of them in New York. It's way too soon, and they're not supposed to be officially part of the group until Sayu leaves and the new year comes around.
Well Miki can speak english, so the 4 12th gens would be great asset to bring along to gain/expand the american fanbase

Also, how do they handle singing-wise/dance-wise? Especially 2 of them are trained kenshuuseis. Not like we need them to now be able to sing like Sakura or dance like Riho though; the Golden Audition is a long-term future planning move

...so does Haga beat Kudo for the youngest Musume in history to join? And being oldest, I wonder if Ogata may one day lead the flagship..
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2014, 04:14:06 PM »
Also: I'm 99% sure we won't be seeing any of them in New York. It's way too soon, and they're not supposed to be officially part of the group until Sayu leaves and the new year comes around.
Well Miki can speak english, so the 4 12th gens would be great asset to bring along to gain/expand the american fanbase

Also, how do they handle singing-wise/dance-wise? Especially 2 of them are trained kenshuuseis. Not like we need them to now be able to sing like Sakura or dance like Riho though; the Golden Audition is a long-term future planning move

...so does Haga beat Kudo for the youngest Musume in history to join? And being oldest, I wonder if Ogata may one day lead the flagship..

As I said before, they should at least bring Miki for the handshake event. Maybe not even officially as part of the group, just as a translator.

And Kudo still has Haga beat. Kudo joined when she was still 11 and Haga turned 12 last March.

In other news, does Ogata remind anyone else of Maeda Yuuka?

Offline riOtkittin

• h!p fan since 2004
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2014, 02:33:42 PM »
The new girls look nice and I hope they can sing too. But looking at the current kenshuusei.. i'm pretty upset that Ruru didn't make the cut and joined MM this time.
Also I think it's a good thing for the girls to have a few months of training before they join the group, but on the same time, I want to get to know them immediatly.  I don't want to wait! =D

Maria looked so cute when she tripped on stage. Aww, bambi. I have yet to decide wich will be my favorite... but maybe it'll be bambi.

Now I really want to see some audition fotage, and hear the girls sing.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »
@49:30 12th gen backstage

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2014, 04:40:48 PM »
Finally some audition footage (though not nearly enough)! It's footage from the training camp and focuses on the Haruna and Miki. I'm pretty sure they said they'll be more next week.

Audition footage from 26:18 to 41:43

http://youtu.be/9TxrGmaMBI0?t=26m17s

I have high hopes for Miki. She has a pretty good voice that I think could be great with some training. But I really hope they put effort into her training and get her singing out and powerful instead of going for the easy out and having her sing in a high cutesy voice. She's also pretty good at dancing apparently having been on a dance team in America (if I understood that right) and is able to pick up dances quickly.

Haruna seems to be the underdog that must be in every audition lol. I hope they show her final audition dance and song footage so we can see how much she improved.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2014, 05:35:16 PM »
Why are my initial picks always the bad singers :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHATEVER! Just means they have something other special about them. Haachan looks great without make-up btw. Great skin, interesting facial features, etc.

Gotta say Haachan has a pretty good poker face tho. How many other girls would have been sobbing after forgetting dance moves and such. She seems like a rather strange, unaffected girl. Interesting.

I don't even feel like I need to praise Miki cuz so many people are going to do that now. :lol: But lookswise she's not as impressive as Riho so I doubt Riho's spot will be challenged by her, just like Odachan hasn't been able to challenge it, only support it. Will be great to have another good voice in MM tho, what is that cuteness!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2014, 01:57:11 PM »
Great. Now we truly have 2 Harunas in MM  :roll:
At least she should work on her posture. Her voice is weak enough but those droopy shoulders won't help at all.

Miki has a powerful voice but I hope they put her in the mid to low range. The high notes are going to ruin her throat. Oh, and she should work on that expression: her Toki wo Koe rendition was too energetic.
Her dancing style is a bit awkward but I love how her face gets all red from the exertion, it's cute. She has lots of energy!  :D

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2014, 03:21:11 AM »
From H!O's Twitter:
The next Morning Musume 12th generation handshake events are on November 1, 2 & 3
- http://www.helloproject.com/news/2130/
- https://twitter.com/hello_online/status/523157790844399617
- http://www.helloproject.com/news/2130/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2014, 04:06:37 PM »

More audition footage, the girls' reactions to being picked, meeting each other etc, starting at 24:20.

Gotta love how Ogata and Miki are like polar opposites performance-wise.  :lol:

(Oh yeah, prepare yourselves well for Ogata's singing. It's quite... something.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:15:32 PM by Stryfe »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2014, 06:35:13 PM »
Momusu 14's worst singers list* has a new #1! :D

#1 Haachan
#2 Harunan
#3 Eripon

GO GO worst singers, I believe in you :heart:

*not sure where Akane ranks yet, she has not been amazing either

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2014, 12:11:42 AM »
Just wondering, do we have enough stuff here yet for a staff member to start up an Official 12th Gen thread yet?

IceJiggly.blogspot.ca - MM 12th gen in UTB
- http://icejiggly.blogspot.ca/2014/10/mm-12th-gen-in-utb.html

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2014, 08:36:53 AM »
^ You mean this thread? :lol: I'm just going to edit this thread's title and move it to the member section. Haven't yet because they're still not going to be performing with MM for a while and stuff. o-o

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2014, 02:43:33 AM »
# 11:
Well, I can’t say I’ve never thought the group felt different from how it used to with the introduction of new members to its lineup. But I don’t think I’ve ever felt like giving up on them for being “too perfect.“

^ what #11 said...
Maria Makino is really cute, but all idols have
chances to improve and grow - that is the whole
point of cheering them on, through their tears and
their successes

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2014, 03:58:28 PM »

Official 12ki blog:
http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2014, 07:26:34 PM »
I apologise for my lack of knowledge but who is the one on the right?

(May her Benevolence the Glorious Leader Fukumura-sama forgive me for my terribleness  :sweatdrop: )
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2014, 09:55:07 PM »
MARIA MAKINO! I was just admiring this morning how ridiculously cute that picture is. Ugghghhh

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Tiny-G