JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)

Author Topic: [AKB48] Lips of an Angel [MaYuki + others](updated 8/20)  (Read 15712 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: [AKB48] Lips of an Angel [MaYuki + others]
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »
Hey guys... i tried my best here. Sorry if its not good...  :kneelbow: some problems came up and... well... not everything is going so great. so sorry... anyways... i also told Mari07 that if she doesn't update... I won't update either. Now that she finally has... here is mine  :on gay: Enjoy!

Lips of an Angel Chapter 6

It's been a few months since the confession and as every day goes by, their relationship gets deeper and deeper. After about 3 months, Yuki invited Mayu over for dinner with her parents. Mayu, of course, was almost a nervous wreck but she didn't know why. It wasn't like they knew about Yuki and Mayu's relationship. Mayu stood in front of her mirror and looked at herself. She wore a simple white dress with a plaid top over it and she had let her hair down instead of her usual pigtails. She applied a bit of lip gloss and went to put on her shoe.

"Ne… Shi-chan! Don't eat my cake okay? You can eat everything else but NOT my cake!"

"Yea yea… just go already! Your cake will be there when you get back…"

"Hmph… better be! Oh… Shi-chan?"

Mayu saw her cousin peak out from around the corner of the living room, looking at her questioningly. Her cousin was a slightly taller than average girl with black hair and glasses. Her face always holds a bored expression and looks about average in everything except slightly more towards the sporty build. Even though she is sporty, she can eat like a pig.

"What?"

"If I don't come home… please don't worry."

A surprised look crossed Shi-chan's face as a small blush slowly creeped up to her face. She crossed her arms and looked away, seemingly trying to avoid eye contact with her cute cousin.

"E-eh? W-who said I was ever worried about you?"

"I remember hearing from mother how you freaked out when I came home late once. You wouldn't eat at all till I got home… and when I did, you acted like nothing happened and pigged out as usual… but mother told me how you kept saying you would wait for me. Thanks for worrying about me Shi-chan."

"T-tsk… just go or else you'll be late! Being late when you go to meet your soon to be wife's parents are no good!"

"H-huh?"

By the time she realized what Shi-chan had said, she had already pushed Mayu out onto the doorstep and when she turned around, she only saw Shi-chan peaking out.

"Be safe while going… text me when you get there… and if you're staying over, text or call me or notify me… don't do anything naughty and even if you do, watch your noise level… don't wake the whole house. Have fun. Bye."

With that, she closed the door and all Mayu could do was stare at the closed door, taking in all that she had said in such a short time. Then she remembered the last part and a blush crept onto her face. She sighed and made her way to the over to where Yuki lived. Once there, Yuki ushered her in and introduced her to her parents and cousin.

"Mother… father… Mari-chan… this is Mayu-chan, my really good friend. Mayu-chan, this is my mother and father and this is my cousin, Mari-chan."

They exchanged their hellos and made their way to the dining area. For the whole dinner, Mayu got to see the Yuki interact around her family and found it funny how her parents teased moderately while her cousin just went nuts ad teased her at every opportunity. Soon, not only did they tease Yuki but they began to tease her too. When they were done, Mayu and Yuki volunteered to wash the dishes while Mari cleaned the table. Yuki's parents had prior plans so they headed out, leaving the three alone. Once Mari was done, she disappeared and that left the two in the kitchen alone.

"So how was dinner Mayu-chan?"

"It was really good! Your mom is a wonderful cook!"

"Hehe thanks… she would be happy to hear that. Sorry about Mari-chan… she loves to tease."

"It's okay… I had fun!"

"I'm glad…"

They continued to wash the dishes in comfortable silence. Once done, Yuki led Mayu up to her room and showed her around.

"Sorry… it's not much…"

Mayu looked around the room and saw how everything was just so… Yuki… there was a desk that had a laptop and some books on it and next to it was a bookcase with CDs on a rack and books on another. There was a closet on the left side of the room while Yuki's bed was on the right side. The covers were purple with cherry blossoms on it and it had pink pillows and stuffed animals all over it. Mayu walked over and sat down on the bed, picking up one of the stuffed animals and giggling.

"What's so funny Mayu-chan?"

"Never knew you liked stuffed animals!"

"Well now you do! Haha!"

Mayu placed the plushie down and turned to Yuki, about to say something. Her voice, however, was caught in her throat once she realized how close they were. They stared at each other for a bit before Mayu's eyes darted from Yuki's eyes to her lips and back. Yuki took this as a sign and slowly leaned forward. Mayu, acting on instinct, also moved forward and once both their lips met, they froze. Of course, they have kissed many times before but they were just quick pecks or simple, closed lips kisses but this time… they seemed to want more... more than they have ever had before. Yuki slowly started to move her lips and Mayu started to move them against hers. This went on for a while until Yuki got bolder and licked Mayu's bottom lip. When Mayu gasped, Yuki took this opportunity to slip her tongue into Mayu's moist cavern. Once her tongue made contact with Mayu's both of them gasped and moaned. Suddenly, the door opened.

"Hey, Yuki-chan where did you put th—OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY… UHHHH…. UHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE CONTINUE WITH WHAT YOU WERE DOING… OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!"

She closed the door and Mayu and Yuki just stared at the door before looking back at each other. Then Yuki bolted off the bed and out the door, chasing her cousin. Once she caught up, she grabbed her cousins hand a stopped her.

"I'm sorry Yuki-chan! I should've knocked! Ugh! CANNOT UNSEE!"

"It's okay Mari-chan! It's okay! Just DON'T tell mother or father okay?"

"Duh…! I won't I won't…"

"Okay good…"

Yuki sighed and walked back up stairs to where Mayu sat waiting. She closed the door and sat down next to Mayu who had just finished texting her cousin.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yea… Mari-chan won't say anything."

"Mmmm…"

"Say… want to go for a walk?"

"Now?"

"Yup… its safe… don't worry."

"Sure…"

Mayu got up and looked down at her dress. She then looked back at Yuki who tilted her head to the side cutely, a confused look on her face.

"Ne… do you have any sweats or something?"

"Of course Mayu-chan!"

Yuki gave Mayu and pair of sweats while she changed into a skirt and a button up shirt. Once done, they walked downstairs and put on their shoes, getting ready to head out.

"Mari-chan! We're going for a walk!"

"Okay!"

They headed out the door and Yuki led Mayu to a park surrounded by trees with a little fountain in the middle. The fountain seemed to glow as the lights within the water lit up the pillar in the middle of the fountain, making it a sea green color. Yuki sat down and Mayu sat next to her, holding onto her hand. Yuki looked up at the stars and smiled.

"You know… every time I look up at the stars… I remembered how, when I first met you, I asked these very same stars what it was that I was feeling… I later found out what these feelings were… and this is where it led me."

Yuki looked back at the girl sitting next to her and her eyes soften. She took in the girl in front of her… how her hair and skin seemed to glow from the light within the fountain and how her eyes shimmered. She smiled at the girl who smiled back at her with full force. Mayu found it cute how Yuki would ask the stars even though some people would find it weird. She's hung out with Shi-chan enough to know what WEIRD means though. She opened her arms and pulled Yuki in for a hug but gave her a kiss with it. Their kiss was innocent at first, a quick peck, then release… but it continued. Each peck became longer and longer until they separated no more. Mayu slowly went from sitting next to Yuki to sitting ON yuki. She now straddled Yuki's lap and Yuki had to adjust her seating or they would both either fall into the water or onto the floor. Yuki held Mayu by the waist and Mayu had her arms around Yuki's neck. She snaked her tongue into Yuki's mouth and picked up where they left off back at the house. Yuki pulled away, trying to catch her breath as she looked at Mayu.

"We… should stop. What if someone sees us?"

"It's almost midnight… who would be out this late? And plus… if they see us… then… well… let them see. All I know is it's just me and you here tonight."

With that, she caught Yuki's lips once more in a hungry kiss as her hands began to roam. They went from around Yuki's neck to under her shirt in a matter of seconds, her finger tips tracing the smooth skin underneath. She pulled away from the kiss only to make a path to Yuki's ear. She nibbled and sucked on the ear, making Yuki moan quite loudly. Mayu giggled and licked a path from Yuki's ear down to her neck. As she was about to unbutton Yuki's shirt, Yuki's hand stopped her.

"Let's take this back home and to bed… I want to see you without worry. I want to see you in all your beauty and I want to see for myself. I want no one else to behold an angel such as you."

Mayu smiled and grabbed Yuki's hand. She pulled her up and kissed her hard. When they pulled away, they watched as a string of saliva still connected to their lips. Mayu looked back at Yuki before grabbing her hand and racing back to Yuki's house. She couldn't contain her want anymore. She wanted… NEEDED… the girl who is currently holding her hand. She wants to feel their bodies connect like never before.

:note:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2011, 12:17:12 PM »
Mari-chin's luck is so... :mon evillaff:

I liked the kiss scene  :farofflook:

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2011, 01:36:36 PM »
Thx Shibuya-san T////T
This chapter is too too awesome !!!!!!
Mayu's words is just....  :inlove:
Let's see what'll happen in the next chapter kekeke >///<
PS. Mari-chan >>> I'm envy you for seeing that scene xD

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »
Ah~ What an AMAZING chapter~!!  :tama-lotsaluv:

Want more~  :tama-yeeaah: Please update soon~  :farofflook:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 02:39:11 PM »
Wow, Mayu can be so aggressive if it something about Yukirin. Please continue this scene.... :kneelbow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 03:47:20 PM »
Right now I have a huge smile ^^ shi-chan and mari-chan are funny

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 10:42:19 PM »
Like always, I am the pervert who interrupts  :nervous but hey, i like it  :cathappy: LOL
You better update before me >:0
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2011, 10:53:53 AM »
i'm catching up!!!  :temper:
phew! :grin:

can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

thanks for updating... update sooner!!!  :bow:

Mayu and Yuki.... before doing anything... please check your closet first and LOCK THE DOOR!!!! :panic:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2011, 09:10:14 PM »
omg...!
i love this coupleeeeee...!:)
please update sooon

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: [AKB48] Lips of an Angel [MaYuki + others](updated 8/20)
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »
hai guise! sorry it took so long~! :glasses: but I have the lemon chapter. However, since i need to post it in a different spot, ill just link you guys to the origin! :on GJ: So if you guys want the lemon chapter, message me! ^^

I shall apologize ahead of time.. i didnt look it over... at all.. so I hope the mistakes arent too bad!  :depressed:

But enjoy~!  :hee:

Oh and please comment here~ i rarely check the comments over there...  :on ksweat:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
SAVING SPOT!!!!!!!

*READING IN PROGRESS*

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

I guess they didn't make it. GO YUKI!!!!

WOW, (further comments hidden to not give away the story keke)

Thanks Shi-chan!!!!!   :mon love:

Please keep writing  :mon pray2:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:53:10 AM by immortal_K »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2011, 11:57:13 PM »
While reading~  :w00t:  :drool:  :wub:  :inlove:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2011, 06:09:26 AM »
First, I was like:

:mon bleed2:

Then I was like:

:mon blood:

That was awesome. Keep up the good work~
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2011, 08:39:44 AM »
This chapter totally worth for the waiting !!!!! >///<
I.... mmmm.... dont really know what to say but GREATTTTTT !!
Love it Love it  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Waiting for more >///<

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »
 :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:

Sorry. Need to use the bathroom.  :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:

Anyway, great update. Please update more, shi-chan. :kneelbow:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2011, 11:02:45 AM »
 :wub: :inlove: :wub: :inlove: Waa~ It's a nice fanfic~  :) :)
 :cow: Hope you will update more~ ^_^
Although I prefer Takacchan but I'm starting to take a liking to Mayuki also 'cause they are so adorable~~  :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)