JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fujifabric - Kanjou Nana Gousen

Author Topic: [TEAM A] TAKAMINA ~ The Takahashi Minami Thread  (Read 613700 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM A] TAKAMINA ~ The Takahashi Minami Thread
« Reply #540 on: June 25, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #541 on: June 26, 2010, 12:31:29 AM »
Okay, so don't please rip my liver out and feed it to the crows for asking what will be regarded as a totally dumb question for any number of reasons  (like, it has been asked somewhere before several million times (I did look!);  or... everyone except me will think, "No way, how did he *ever* think that?";  or...  it is so well known that the answer is 'Yes!" that, why did he even raise it??)

But anyway...

I'm used to being looked at weirdly, so here goes...   :?

Is Takamina the younger sister of Takitty?  (ie, Takahashi Minami is the younger sister of Takahashi Ai?)  or...  in some other way related?  ...  or...  not at all?

I just figure they do look a lot alike...  so...  I had to ask.

<gulps and runs for cover>    :shocked

Offline Bloo48

• Member+
  • Maybe is my excuse ... Acchan <3
« Reply #542 on: June 26, 2010, 12:43:02 AM »
Not really, as just coincidence Surname
Yuko Oshima
Mai Oshima
Atsuko Maeda
Ami Maeda etc. Although Ai and Minami are also Captains ^^

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #543 on: June 26, 2010, 12:49:30 AM »
Although Ai and Minami are also Captains ^^

Yes, I did think of them both being captains also, hee hee!   :twothumbs

The coincidence is so weird, since they do (IMHO) actually look alike...  in particular...  the shape of the lower jaw, it is... ummm...  (I don't mean this in a bad way!) but...  The lower jaw is kinda 'larger than average', and the shape is the same;  and...  they both have quite...  sumptuous thighs, heh heh!   :wub:   :w00t:   :bleed eyes:  (Does anyone else think this, or is it just my wishful mind??)

But...  if it was so, that they were related, I guess it would be mentioned somewhere!   :oops:

Thanks for replying!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #544 on: June 26, 2010, 09:37:33 AM »

Offline shahi

• Member+
« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2010, 05:39:18 PM »
omg!she is so cute,when she is sleeping :wub:

Offline giliru1102

• Member+
« Reply #546 on: July 02, 2010, 04:02:03 AM »
trailer from new No3b's drama, i think Takamina's a office girl, Miichan's with short hair and Haruna's...i don't know
Takamina, Tomochin, Yuko, Mariko,Rena =

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #547 on: July 03, 2010, 11:39:51 AM »

Offline giliru1102

• Member+
« Reply #548 on: July 04, 2010, 08:57:51 AM »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #549 on: July 07, 2010, 02:27:21 AM »

Offline giliru1102

• Member+
« Reply #550 on: July 07, 2010, 08:11:42 AM »
Takamina didn't make up in the 1st photo   :w00t: She looks so handsome  XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #551 on: July 07, 2010, 08:02:25 PM »

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #552 on: July 10, 2010, 12:21:49 AM »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #553 on: July 10, 2010, 04:24:31 PM »
I wish to give official notice that I am now, suddenly and completely unexpectedly, a totally devoted Takamina fan!  How this happened I'm not quite sure, but she sure has...  something special.  Not for nothing is the tiniest (adult) member of AKB48 also one of the leaders;  she has a mature look which is accompanied also by her manner of seriousness.

A few random observations and questions as I begin my quest of devotion to the cause of promoting and defending Takamina, having just completed reading this entire thread:   :wub:   :P

:grin: Initially I was put off Takamina just because of her more serious appearance; but now I see that as a plus, balancing the more frivolous (but also delightful) nature of many of the other members

:grin: I suspect that the reason Takamina so far has no PB or image video is because she is unwilling to expose her body as much as many of the members.  This set, for example, has Takamina both concealed a little behind the others, and also wearing consciously less revealing clothing.  Generally, from what I have seen so far, AKB48 solo releases demand more skin and more close-up treatment of the subject's body than, for example, H!P releases which, while often showing bikini shots even for younger members these days, are not universally focused on the body.  Unless she changes her mind, maybe we will not see solo releases for her.

:grin: I was intrigued to see that Takamina had a role in Densha Otoko:

TV Drama:
2006 - Densha Otoko (電車男)
    I saw that drama long before I knew of AKB48, so I am intrigued to know what role she had and whereabouts in the episodes.  So far I haven't found her credited anywhere, so the role must have been quite small, also considering she was 14 at the time and it was before she had any prominence through AKB48  (I don't think AKB48 had been formed in 2005 when that drama was made?)

:grin: I see from her entry at Jpop Stop that she owns two cats even though she is allergic to cats.  That tells me that her character includes persistence and self-sacrifice...  we're dealing with a lady who knows her own mind, here!

:grin: Her hips at 81cm are significantly larger than her bust at 74cm.  I wonder what we are to make of this.   :?   XD   

Okay, enough devotion for one day.  But you who have not yet seen the light, your day will come!   :smhid  Learn before it is too late that you must eventually give account of your reasons for failing to show true submission to Ohimesama Takamina!   :wub:   :lol:   

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #554 on: July 10, 2010, 04:29:33 PM »
:lol:

Great post!

She appears in one of the early episodes where they sort of 'introduce' the viewer to Akiba. She was already part of AKB48, and in fact it wasn't just her in it. There were a few others as well. However, she's the only one to be credited by name in the drama.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #555 on: July 10, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »
^  Thanks for the info and the encouragement, Mal...  I'll have to dig out my copy of Densha and check them out, see who else I recognize.  Heck, who am I kidding?  I barely recognize most of the AKB girls when they are performing in AKB!  Ah well, it will come with time.

On Takamina again - I am aghast to see that no-one wished her a Happy 18th Birthday when she came of age!  (And she was almost 19 before Masa started a perv thread for her, heh heh!)  No-one posted in her thread for over 16 months!    (As for me, where was I?  Nowhere in sight myself, sadly...  so I am to blame as much as the next guy!)

Well, good to see that that has been thoroughly rectified this year, as people have finally recognized her worth.  One and a half pages of posts, up to her 17th birthday;  nothing for over a year...  and now nearly 26 pages in the past year.  Better late than never!   :jphip:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 05:35:41 PM by sayumi_fan »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #556 on: July 10, 2010, 08:45:47 PM »
On Takamina again - I am aghast to see that no-one wished her a Happy 18th Birthday when she came of age!  (And she was almost 19 before Masa started a perv thread for her, heh heh!)  No-one posted in her thread for over 16 months!    (As for me, where was I?  Nowhere in sight myself, sadly...  so I am to blame as much as the next guy!) Well, good to see that that has been thoroughly rectified this year, as people have finally recognized her worth.  One and a half pages of posts, up to her 17th birthday;  nothing for over a year...  and now nearly 26 pages in the past year.
There's actually a good reason for that. Back in April 2009 we barely had any AKB-fans and our old AKB forum was completely dead. We made a sub-forum for AKB back in 2007 but we never really pimped the forum and eventually most of the old school AKB-fans left JPH!P. The forum only had about 10 threads (Erena, Yuki, Acchan, Sayaka, Sae, Takamina etc.) and as you can see most of the girl threads were actually started last year. We finally started pimpin' AKB48 in July 2009 and The AKBar48 has been getting more and more popular ever since. The new and revamped AKBar48 is actually one of our most popular forums and I would say that around 95% of the posts have been made after July 2009. So basically you should just pretend that we created this forum last year :P

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #557 on: July 11, 2010, 12:51:58 AM »
^  Heh heh, Masa...  see, as always, your broad sweeping knowledge of this amazing place provides context that some of us lesser mortals don't see until you help us out with it.  And I'm not one to talk...  I more or less missed out entirely on the rising prominence of AKB (and Idoling!!! which I am also coming to love) through a combination of work and a strange addiction about which I shall perhaps speak sometime   :)   Thankfully, though a latecomer, I have started to put that right!   :cow:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #558 on: July 11, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #559 on: July 13, 2010, 07:16:41 PM »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fujifabric - Kanjou Nana Gousen