JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Karabinka

Author Topic: Your Weirdest Dream with the H!P Girls  (Read 56494 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Your Weirdest Dream with the H!P Girls
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »
Well see this is where it gets hazy. I remember she was surprised but in that good way, eyes wide, hand to the mouth, smiling, laughing. She didn't do a followup shout of the English surprise lesson like me but all I remember after that was talking to her and looking outside and seeing it was getting close to the evening so we probably talked for several hours, though what about I couldn't tell you.

All I can say for certain was that I didn't want it to end. And that Ayaka looks fiiiiiine with glasses. I was very hot for teacher.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2009, 07:11:33 AM »
I had this dream last night.

I was trying out a camera, a DSLR not sure if it was a Canon or a Nikon. What was weird was the only pictures it can produce are pictures of Maimi or pics with Maimi in the background. I made sure that the camera was set to shooting mode and not to gallery. I took a pic of the sky but it's still Maimi showing on the camera's LCD. Same result when I took a pic of a car, she was sitting on top of the hood.

She still had long hair in it btw. The hair that she cut must be haunting me. :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 08:27:02 AM »
LOL words :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »
I'd buy that camera.  :yep:

Offline zakdl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »
I had a really fuckin weird dream which also helped me out in real life for some reason :lol: I skateboard and can do quite a good few tricks, but one trick I've never been able to do properly were kickflips. So I had a dream I was skating in town with my friends n all of a sudden Abe Natsumi walked up to me and asked me to do a kickflip LOL ( I know, it sounds random as fuck :lol:) so I tried one and was able to land it seeign as I was dreamin, though the next day I went out skating with my friends out I tried a kickflip n got it first try, I was like WTF xD so yeah thanks to Abe Natsumi I can now land kickflips LOL.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2009, 11:53:53 PM »
^ nice to hear

Last night I saw captain in a monkey suit on an island, I realized it was on a beach and she just asked me if I could get the coconuts on the tree, I climbed it and dropped it on top of her by accident.  She threw the coconut at me and I dodge it, the coconut broke open and we drank it with a smile
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2009, 04:35:02 AM »
Konkon speaking to me about my homework...

:rofl: lucky i finished it
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2009, 09:13:37 AM »
Does Tsunku count? Because I've definitely dreamt that I met Tsunku on the street, but I was SO pissed because I wanted to meet a H!P girl (*cough*Rika*cough*).

Oh! Once I had a dream that before she joined MM, Yossy had a solo career (a la Mikitty), and did basically what ManoEri does with the piano, only she had the specially made "Hitopiano", which ManoEri stole and changed the name of. So, I really dream hated on ManoEri, for stealing Yossy's piano.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »
Nono came to my house. XD And I got to see Noa's face...I thought she looked weird at first but then cute later on. :nervous
Why do I have dreams about Nono? :lol:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2009, 04:38:24 AM »
I had another dream last night.

Aya, Yuko, and another girl (couldn't see her clearly but she's prolly from the elder club too) were in my room. Aya was asking me to sign some papers. She was borrowing some moneyz from me and the papers were there to make sure that she would pay me back because she signed it too. I was thinking that it was some kind of cover-up, that it was actually a Shining Musume-type of contract lol(still crossing my fingers). After signing the papers, they left and I prepared to go to work. :lol:

But seriously, if Aya asked you for some money, will you ask her to pay you back? :halo:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2009, 04:43:08 AM »
I had a dream of fishing with Sayu, I was helping her put the work on the hook and catch fish for her

She says, "Risa wanted me to give you this."  A bracelet.  I assume she was sick  XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2009, 05:38:19 AM »
But seriously, if Aya asked you for some money, will you ask her to pay you back? :halo:
Probably, though it wouldn't necessarily make her pay me back "money" per se. :twisted:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2009, 06:03:34 AM »
^ exactly. She can always pay me 'in kind'  :twothumbs

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2010, 02:38:14 AM »
the other night i dreamed that Aichan was singing an AKB song, it was gooood... aichan singing in my dreams <333

Offline Tiki

• ecchi
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2010, 01:10:15 AM »
and i here i thought i was the only person to have a  H!p dream haha ummm i had a dream where i went on a date with Ai-chan we went to alot a random places that i never knew my town had haha and in the end she gave me a kiss it felt soo real  :shocked

Offline SugarAndSynth

• ecchi
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2010, 04:18:40 AM »
For whatever reason, I had a dream that there was a Sakuragumi/Otomegumi concert in my high school theatre last night. XD (I've been out of high school for a few years now)... and my high school theatre teacher/director was choreographing their numbers, and I was eating cake.

All in all, it was a good dream, but it did kind of come out of nowhere. XD

I also had a dream a few nights ago where I was at a local mall, and a bunch of Momusu girls were rehearsing for a new single... though I think I'd been reading about AKB48, as well, because the were choosing "front girls" for the new single.. and I remember Sayu being told that she wasn't chosen, and leaving in a hurry, like she was really upset. I followed her and tried to comfort her, cause I could tell she was really bummed out, but she kept smiling and pretending she wasn't mad about it.

I woke up liking her more than before. :C

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2010, 02:48:38 AM »
I had a dream where I was some kind of sales rep for H!P. The latest stuff that was gonna be put on sale was some kind of laminated IDs. The ID was the kind where when you tilt it, the image changes so at first glance you just see questions at the back but when you tilt it, the answers appear in place of the questions. I overheard Buono talking to each other. Momo was asking what info Airi put on her ID and Airi blabbered alot of things. Then Miya interrupted saying that the only thing written on Maimi's card was 'Now Loading...' and when you tilt the ID, the '.' appear one by one. :lol:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2010, 09:49:14 PM »
I just had a dream this morning where Momusu 4th generation had a non-public reunion...but for some reason it took place at the dinner table in my grandparents' house! XD It's a bit of a blur for me to recall everything, but I can remember a few key things: me trying to talk to Yossy about something but worrying about the language barrier; Rika and Aibon at one point were bonding really closely like they haven't seen each other in a long time; Nono didn't stay long but did some minor singing routine/joke with Aibon to test if they still had chemistry...but overall I mainly remember seeing Yossy and Rika more often than the other two. There were other people in the room too but I think they left when Nono did, and I can't remember if one of them was her husband or not.

All in all a very interesting and fun dream. Though I think it mainly came about because I kept watching [noembed][/noembed] over and over last night (my grandparents' house in the dream was lit just like the room in the video). :lol: Seeing all these pics in the 4th generation thread may have something to do with it as well.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline chobocomo123

• ecchi
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2010, 07:35:39 AM »
I had a dream that Nacchi was in one of my classes and was mad at me for some reason, but I cant remember why for the life of me. As soon as I realized what was going on I woke up  :doh: Of all things I could've dreamed of, it had to be something so random lol.

Offline Double_U

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2010, 10:13:27 AM »
I dreamt that Nono was chasing me in circles around a tiny island, and Yossie and Rika were randomly slow dancing with eachother while we were running....and seemed completely unaware of us even though we passed them several times....  :huhuh

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Karabinka