JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Boy

Author Topic: [TEAM H | TEAM K] HARUPPI ~ The Kodama Haruka Thread  (Read 88673 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM H | TEAM K] HARUPPI ~ The Kodama Haruka Thread
« Reply #200 on: June 12, 2019, 06:32:38 PM »
New Page! New Haruka san!  :cow: :jphip: :welcome

Haruppi the stage Actress

元HKT48兒玉遥、アイドルに未練は「ない」
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:41:47 PM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2020, 11:40:09 PM »
Now we’re cooking with gas :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2021, 03:43:26 AM »
AramaJapan.com - Haruka Kodama Speaks Out: “I was Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder”
- https://aramajapan.com/news/haruka-kodama-speaks-out-i-was-diagnosed-with-bipolar-disorder/112648/
- https://note.com/haruka_kodama/n/nfad1e0b1b27c
 :O

Translation of Kodama‘s blog

Doctor stop.

I was diagnosed with manic depression.

This was the reason for my two year absence.

As I was pursuing my dreams, singing and dancing in the spotlight, I was suffocating and withering away on the inside…

I was honestly really conflicted about saying this publicly. After all, an idol is someone who radiates positivity – someone who has to have a smile on their face always.

But despite all of this I decided to come out publicly with this diagnosis because I wanted to provide some hope for those going through the same illness, even if it is only in the form of me, a former actress turned idol, saying that I am just a human being like everyone else.

At the time I was first faced with my illness, I really wanted someone to be by my side. For someone to say “it’s alright”, and to have hope.

I want to hope that this note might provide that sense of comfort to some. I plan on writing more about both the good and the bad of the idol world, as well as how I dealt with maniac depression.

If you found this article helpful or good, please continue to support me. I hope to see you all again soon.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2021, 01:52:31 PM »
Thanks to Haruka san for sharing this information, honest discussion will lessen the stigma for all.

She is a wonderful young woman!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Boy