JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Kiss Kiss

Author Topic: [Dorama] Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ (starring Maeda Atsuko)  (Read 9366 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Eikura Nana, Maeda Atsuko, Sorimachi Takashi, Chinen Yuri join Yamapi’s new drama
Posted on November 23, 2011 by tokyograph

Images from: Oricon

More cast members have been revealed for Yamashita Tomohisa’s next drama series “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~.” Eikura Nana will play the heroine of the story, while Yamashita’s siblings will be played by Sorimachi Takashi, Maeda Atsuko (AKB48), model Ono Ito, and Chinen Yuri (Hey! Say! JUMP).

“Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata” stars Yamashita as a young man who inherits his father’s funeral service shop. The story is a human drama about his growth as he deals with the various bodies that are brought to him.

Eikura plays a rookie police detective who will be the main female character. She last worked with Yamashita in the drama series “Proposal Daisakusen” in 2007.

Other cast members includes Otomo Kohei and Yamazaki Tsutomu.

The series begins on January 12 and will air on Thursday nights at 9:00pm on TBS.

Source:
Oricon

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/eikura-nana-maeda-atsuko-sorimachi-takashi-chinen-yuri-join-yamapis-new-drama/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 03:15:36 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Dorama] Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata (Atsuko Maeda)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 12:52:18 PM »
“Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata” stars Yamashita as a young man who inherits his father’s funeral service shop. The story is a human drama about his growth as he deals with the various bodies that are brought to him.

Man that sounds depressing  :lol: but more Acchan, so yay!  :thumbup

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 01:35:49 PM »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 12:12:30 PM »
*cough*

Check out this cast!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »

Random thoughts:
- Really heavy and dramatic first episode
- I need subs to fully grasp the underlying emotions and story lines
- I think this ep was mostly introduction of the characters and set-up for the general plot. Next eps is probably a bit more lively.
- The series definitely looks professional in terms of production, acting, etc.
- Needs more Acchan.

Offline bobby3684

• Yukiko Kinoshita♥♥
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 06:32:26 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 04:37:01 PM »
Acchan interview: TBS Website

Q: Please tell us about the drama role Ihara Haruka
A: In fact, I actually have a sister, but because I wanted to have a brother long time ago, so I'm looking forward to be surrounded by many brothers and sisters to interpret the role this time.
I play as Haruka, a lady who is the eldest daughter of Ihara, is surrounded by free siblings, and always thinking  [I have to be steady!] . So, I thought ... wanna to be a lady who is steady through this drama
Q: What things are needed to take note when playing this role?
She's a girl who has difficulty to move about, must not forget this part when interpret the role ... In short,because there is chaotic fighting scenes within the siblings, so must be very careful in these scenes and able to do my best to interpret it.
Q: Please told us your impressions on the other actor/actress
A: Were performing together with Yamashita-san and Chinen-san in the music programme previously, at that time the impression is very strong, so feel a bit unbelievable that we play as siblings,but is very happy for having a handsome brother and cute younger brother. Eikura-san has a nice body figure.When standing beside Yamashita-san and Eikura-san, I feel like I became shorter, so feel that [It's great to look mature~](laugh).Because it's a very short time from the first meet up, hoping that can have more chatting with them during the filming, it's good if can become more closer
Q: Is there any leisure time in the shooting scene?
Because I am very shy, thinking "What to do?"... But, seems that Yamashita-san has open his heart to us,so next I will open mine too .( * It was mentioned  in the Yamapi's interview)
As brothers and sisters,they will have parts that are similiar to each other. It's good if able to find that similiar parts during the filming.
Q: The drama name is "Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata", What will be your best way to end you life?
I think that human beings cannot survive alone. Because there are many important people, who are supporting me are beside me, I think you cannot forget the gratefulness of those. And some more is ... to eat delicious food (laugh).I always thought so, because never know when and what we will become, so I want to eat delicious food through my life (laugh)

Thanks to mayamaya3d

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Kiss Kiss