JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - KIMI TOIU KASETSU

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 289525 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »
I loved the shoutout opening on last  night's perf, paying their respects to Michael Jackson:

[HD] 2NE1 - Fire(Jun 26, 2009)

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
[HD] 2NE1 - Umbrella(Jun 26, 2009)

Haven't seen any of 2NE1's performances yet... but supposedly the water is what made Onew slip during SHNee's performance xD hope he's okay.

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2009, 03:33:51 AM »
There's a new article talking about how the girls wanted to pay their respects to Michael Jackson. If you watch the Umbrella performance posted above you can see the girls wearing the image of Michael on their clothes. CL also gave props to him in the beginning of fire like Rei-chan mention above~ I love these girls. RIP Michael  :heart: Here's a translation of the article:

On the 26th's KBS2TV Music Bank's live broadcasting, 2NE1 came onto the stage wearing pictures of Michael Jackson on their clothes.

This performance was thought up of in a meeting over the grievance of the late "King of Pop" Michael Jackson on the afternoon of the 25th.

Company representatives said on the 26th, "Starting from when the 2NE1 members were young, they really liked Michael Jackson. While watching Michael Jackson, they also dreamt of becoming singers.", "This performance was made to express their grievance for Michael Jackson." On this day, they prepared their own hit song "Fire" and pop song "Umbrella".

original article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906261904321002
trans: GEE @ ygladies.com (:

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »
Here's the upcoming tracklist for their new mini-album~ They're putting Fire and Lollipop onto it as well, so yay! I'll definitely have to get this :D

01. Fire
02. I don’t care
03. In the club
04. Let’s go party
05. Pretty Boy
06. Stay Together
07. Lollipop (Bonus Track)

"I don't care" is going to be the next song the girls will be promoting~ And this mini-album is due out on July 1st ^^ Here's a preview of the song:

[Fancam] Preview of 2NE1's I Don't Care

And here's the girls' final performance of Fire~

[HD] 2NE1 - Fire(Jun 28, 2009)

They changed up some parts and I love it! This time Park Bom had he cards and threw them out to the audience~ And during Sandara's first verse, the girls stood behind her and did that arm thing from the video~ The girls had great energy and definitely finished their first round of promotions with a bang! So proud of these girls~
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:34:02 PM by Odango »

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2009, 12:35:57 AM »
New pics~! I love all the girls, but I think Minzy is looking so cute~ Which is good since she's so young XD

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2009, 07:28:59 AM »
Full preview of "I don't care" :D

[Full Song] 2NE1 - I Don't Care

I'm really liking it. And I'm glad that they decided to switch up the style a bit to show that they can do more~ And I'm really happy that Park Bom gets to sing more in this  :heart: It make me just want to sway with the music. I like it~ It's like a relaxed summer-type vibe~ I'm happy that rap doesn't dominate their songs too like Big Bang. Don't get me wrong. I love love love CL's rap, and it's hot as always in this song!!! But I like that they showcase all the girls ^^

I can't wait for the pv now :D

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2009, 08:14:45 AM »
Er....
I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, it's already stuck in my head and I barely even paid attention to it... but still... I'm not sure about the style. It's still the colorful stuff D:

-O_sLaVe

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2009, 08:28:19 AM »
I think I am too spoiled on the lyrical fire that is CL's rap because I kinda wish this song went a little harder but its enjoyable and easier to listen to.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2009, 03:38:20 PM »
Yeah, FIRE is still too awesome XD  But I'm really liking this new song too, in a different way. It's not as super mega catchy as FIRE, but it has a good beat and style and it's really easy to listen to. Can't wait to see what the dance is like.
Me likes.  :ptam-ok:

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »
"I don't care" is already number 1 on some charts. It's bestselling right now on MNet and is the number 1 background song on cyworld :D Congrats girls!!

And for the Dara fans out there, Sandara has performed "In or Out" for the first time in Korea.

On the 30th, 2NE1 participated in the filming of YooHeeYeol's Sketchbook. In particular, deemed the "Boa of the Phillipines" local top star, Sandara Park will be showing her song huge hit song "In or Out" for the first time in Korea.

Member Park Bom will be singing a hit song of the late "King of Pop" Michael Jackson and also expressed her grievance on last week's Music Bank. Aside from that, 2NE1's Leader CL will be performing a rap and Gong Minji will be dancing.

Also, 2NE1 performed Rihanna's Take a Bow. It was said they shined through their powerful performance, and that 2NE1 is causing a syndrome, with their powerful dance and tremendous singing ability.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907011218161002
trans: GEE @ ygladies.com
DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE CREDITS! INCLUDING THIS LINE!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2009, 04:01:25 AM »
That sounds interesting! Can't wait to see those performances~!

EDIT:

:O  Interesting... Bom looks cute without makeup, reminds me of Koharu. CL is the most different without makeup =O  It's interesting how they look like normal girls one might see anywhere, except that they got performing talents XD
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:11:01 PM by Rei-chan »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2009, 07:02:18 AM »
^ I think it's kinda cool that they did that. But kinda weird that CL made that face xD

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/07/yg-confirms-what-we-were-all-thinking/
I thought this article was cute! And I don't think Daesung is the most unattractive.... Esp if people are gonna compare his looks to K.Will. Cuz K.Will is ANYTHING BUT ugly.

-O_sLaVe

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2009, 08:02:50 AM »
I wanna see some In or Out!!  Did she do it in tagalog, I imagine?

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »
^ I would think so...

[HD] 3NE1(???) - Fire(Jul 3, 2009)
....XDDDDDDDDDDD Omg Park Kyung Lim and Lee Soo Young <3
I think PKL should have been CL hahaha

-O_sLaVe

Loser87

« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2009, 05:02:10 AM »
^ Oh my goshers...That was just the best performance I have seen in a long while XDXD

3ne1 I love it. Park Kyung Lim is just...jjang!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2009, 05:25:35 AM »
There should be more parodies of girl groups by women in their 30's  XD

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »
loved the solo dance part.  :yossi:

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2009, 09:58:10 AM »
Bom's MJ tribute, CL's rapping, and Dara's "In or Out" were on the same show as 3NE1 parody, but I can't find any real clips T.T

BUT! fans came through and there are some fancams~ And since Kuno was wondering, Dara did "In or Out" in tagalog

[Fancam] Dara - In or out on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

[Fancam] Bom - Tribute to Michael Jackson at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

[Fancam] CL - Rap performance at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

Dara is cute as always, and CL is as strong as always, but Bom really surprised me~ This is my first time seeing her sing such a major upbeat song and she did great :D She has so much confidence and strength in her vocals in this performance~ I wish she could always sing this confidently~ She can really shine  :heart:

Offline Gon

• Member+
  • 「Jungaki」
« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2009, 04:18:30 AM »

1. Fire
2. I Don't Care
3. In the Club
4. Let's Go Party
5. Pretty Boy
6. Stay Together
7. Lollipop (Bonus Track)

Download (320Kbps):
http://www.mediafire.com/?wgvagzfzwwt

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2009, 10:58:49 AM »
I Don't Care MV is out!! :D

2NE1: I Don't Care MV

EDIT:
Okay, now that I've watched it, I'm gonna put my thoughts out

1. SANDARA IS FREAKING CUTE! XD Sorry~ She tries her best to be all hard like the other girls, but it just comes out cute~ I love at the end where she's goofing around and all the girls are clapping, but instead of clapping her hands, she claps a hand to her chin, and then she breaks character and starts to crack up :lol: so cute~ And then when she sticks her tongue out at the very end was also super cute~ Also, I think it's awesome that she can still be cute and mad at the same time! WIN! No guy could really hate on that? Secret weapon~ >:D

2. Minzy is featured a lot in this MV, so Minzy fans can be happy. I don't think YG anticipated the netizens embracing her so quickly, but it's good that they're realizing how well she's liked. I think she was cuter in this mv as well~ She still has her charismatic hard charm, but also shows a little bit of her youth as well. I like her singing voice as well, so it's nice to hear her sing a lot in this.

3. Bomi  :heart: I wish she was shown more, but hopefully she'll have a song and pv where she can shine a bit more in the future. I think Sandara and Minzy got to dominate more in this pv because both Bomi and CL had a large Korean fanbase to start with, so they're trying to give the other girls more spotlight? Hopefully~ I love Bomi, and hope she gets more love in the future. But regardless, I think she's lovely in this MV. I think she's also really cute, in an awkward way, if that makes sense. She's not cute in the super aegyo type way. But she has her own cute charm.

4. CL~ The baddest female! Always love her. And only she could rock those crazy glasses XD I think it's cute though. It's amazing how she always has such confidence in everything she does. She always appears so strong and in control. I think her bangs are cute with the blonde in them when she's wearing her hair up in the bun, but I'm not feeling it so much when she has her hair down. It's a little flat looking, and not so flattering (Which is odd, cause they've had funkier styles... but they kinda worked, you know?) Anyway, I like how she shows a bit more of her personality in this mv as well

In general, fortune teller in the beginning kinda freaks me out o.o And from what I can tell from the dancing, it's kinda laid back, but it looks nice. But that's kinda expected since it's not a major dancey type song.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:23:53 AM by Odango »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - KIMI TOIU KASETSU