JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank

Author Topic: [Discuss] The AKB48 Comfessions Thread  (Read 125920 times)

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Discuss] The AKB48 Comfessions Thread
« Reply #300 on: October 13, 2011, 03:13:41 AM »
I confess I'm starting to like the girls that used to be kks's. With some difficulty, though.
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline Erusa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #301 on: October 15, 2011, 02:42:15 PM »
I comfess that I started liking AKB48 so much that I spread it to my friends. Now they're kinda obsessed too.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2011, 06:47:17 PM »
I comfess I've become much more critical of what to watch and download. I used to download every single TV appearance, single release and weekly AKB48 show, but nowadays there is just too much. I try to watch the things that seem interesting on youtube and I only download the things I'd want to see multiple times. I don't even download all the singles anymore... units, solo releases, SDN, NMB... I only grab the things that I feel sound good. No more "must DL for completeness' sake."

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2011, 12:58:06 PM »
I comfess that I started liking AKB48 so much that I spread it to my friends. Now they're kinda obsessed too.

I confess I did the same with some of my friends... they seem to be into idols more than I am right now.

Offline Shawako

« Reply #304 on: October 27, 2011, 02:53:18 AM »
I confess...

Kashiwagi Yuki isn't my oshi and I don't pay much attention to her. So when people say she's a bitch and has a black personality I have no clue what they're talking about.

I would love to go to the AKB48 theater but I'm too self-concious about being the only gaijin there.

I have never seen a western band or group show so much appreciation for their fans like Japanese do, particularly AKB48. That's one of the reasons why I love them so much.

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #305 on: October 27, 2011, 03:59:44 AM »
I confess I quite like Matsui Rena as well as Matsui Jurina.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #306 on: October 27, 2011, 06:28:36 AM »
I confess...

Kashiwagi Yuki isn't my oshi and I don't pay much attention to her. So when people say she's a bitch and has a black personality I have no clue what they're talking about.

Its been a long joke on Yuki saying that she's evil and scheming.
I originally thought it started in AKBINGO!. :) But after a long and hard search (2 minutes in japanwiki and google translate! :P):
Original nickname being "Yukirin". In the 2008-5-4 live, Yuki was wearing black clothes. Kikuchi Ayaka then gave her the nickname "Black Yukirin".

Later on tv shows members said she "doesn't reply to messages", "backs out on promises", "says poisonous/evil things" [she says she's just being honest]. Which made the members settle on her image saying "She looks like a pure and innocent lady, but in truth she's evil"

Offline riddos

« Reply #307 on: November 05, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »
i comfess takahashi has manly aura. even when she purposely act girly.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #308 on: November 05, 2011, 11:44:20 PM »
I comfess I need more DiVA!!! >:0

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #309 on: November 06, 2011, 10:25:58 PM »
I confess that I might like SKE just a little bit more than AKB. >_>

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #310 on: November 07, 2011, 01:59:50 AM »
Quoted for truth.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: November 09, 2011, 12:19:33 PM »

I comfess: Watching Akane's bedtime segment made me love her a whole lot (more)

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #312 on: November 09, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »
I comfess: Watching Akane's bedtime segment made me love her a whole lot (more)
I comfess that I feel exactly the same way.

I also comfess that for some reason I'm really, really in love with Sasshi right now.  Not to say that I didn't like her before, but just recently, for no particular reason, I'm finding that I can't take my eyes of her no matter what she's in.

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #313 on: November 10, 2011, 05:52:31 PM »
- I confess I sort of signed up to this forum because I wanted to post in this thread XD

- I confess, even though Takamina is my oshimen, I haven't bought her photo book yet because I don't think the photos in there are that good ... 0_____0 ...

- I confess, I've been listening to NMB48's Oh My God! at least 10 times a day since its release and think it's probably the best single of the year out of all the 48 Family singles ... 0_____0 ...

- I confess, even though Matsui Jurina is only 14 years old (and I'm 26) ... I find her quite attractive ... 0_____0 ...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #314 on: November 10, 2011, 06:01:14 PM »
- I confess I sort of signed up to this forum because I wanted to post in this thread XD
Welcome to JPH!P, yic17! :welcome

Me too :yep:

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #315 on: November 11, 2011, 11:14:17 AM »
- I confess, after posting my previous confession about not having Takamina's photobook yet ... I felt guilty about it so I went out to *try* to get it today ... unfortunately, I didn't find it .. 0_____0 .. but no worries, I will try again next week!! >:3

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: November 12, 2011, 04:33:25 AM »
- i comfess, im getting impatient about yukko not being pimped (gravure/magazine spreads)... i mean if haachan (ono) can get some solo shots, why not yukko  :thumbdown:

#oshibitchfest

not full japanese?

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: November 12, 2011, 11:14:16 AM »
I would love to go to the AKB48 theater but I'm too self-concious about being the only gaijin there.
If you go, the members will tell you "Sank You!" when you go by for high-fives.  Their smiles get an extra 20% bigger and brighter, too. Haruu made this face ->  :w00t:

I confess that I'm super excited about going to Chiyuu's birthday concert, but I'll be looking at KitaRie at every opportunity.  :wub:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #318 on: November 12, 2011, 03:32:27 PM »
^ They do high fives after every stage?  :O I comfess I wanna go to the theater and wouldn't give a damn being the only gaijin there XD

I also comfess I wanna see Confession and Lay Down performed in AX, but I know that's prolly not happening >"<

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: November 14, 2011, 12:42:42 AM »
I confess that every time I have a problem with women I come back to akb (and idols in general) fandom. I don't know, it makes me feel good.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank