JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve

Author Topic: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6.5 [1/30/15]  (Read 13754 times)

Offline TakamachiNanoha

Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6 UPDATED [1/29/15]
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2015, 12:40:22 AM »
update soon~~~  :cow:

Offline ArakawaAyumu

• Ueda Kana is my waifu <3
Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6.5 UPDATED [1/29/15]
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2015, 02:07:37 PM »
6.5: Just a Dream

“Yuu-chan, wake up! Yuu-chan~”

I jolted my eyes open when I felt Haruna shaking my body while shouting my name again and again. I scanned the whole room and find the familiar personal private space that I own. Nostalgia hits me. I then realize I was still in the sofa, breaking in a cold sweat. So everything is just a mere dream huh? I didn’t really betrayed Haruna nor meet Rena again one week before she dies in the other timelines. I didn’t spend time with her and planned to have a week-long vacation with her. I didn’t really meet my supposed daughter Oshima Ryoka after all. But everything seemed to be true at all. Especially those kisses in my dream. I’m becoming insane day by day I guess.

When I opened my eyes, a spark entered my mind that prompted me to wear my casual clothes again and stand in front of the portal after setting up the right time to travel in. When I heard Haruna snoring lightly, I immediately jumped on the portal and closed my eyes as time travel again. Though I know that Haruna will probably hate me for going in without her, I shrugged it off for a moment. I will just apologize to her when we see each other again by chance.

That event and rest didn’t happen at all. It was all just a dream that seemed real to me. That dream was too realistic for me to handle at all.

“What’s wrong, Yuu-chan? You’re breaking in a cold sweat…” I saw Haruna with her worried eyes on me.

“I just dreamed of something unusual. Meeting Rena one week before that accident of some sort. Hehe silly isn’t it?”

“Hm~ you sound kinda weird indeed, Yuu-chan. Hehe but that’s one of your charm points.”

“What happened when I was asleep?” I asked

“Hm~ let’s see. You just shouted and broke into a cold sweat. It’s already morning by the way so I appreciate it if you would prepare breakfast already.” She smiled like a child. I then glanced at the wall clock and found out that it’s already 8 AM in the morning. I slept a lot because of that dream I guess.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment as Haruna slowly walk away towards the kitchen. I put my right hand close to my left chest and feel every second of my heartbeat. That dream is one of the happiest one I had and it makes me tear up for no reason.  Rena’s fate is slowly sinking on my mind. Why can’t God just let me be happy with her? Why do I even love someone whose fate is to die whenever I attempt to save her? Why can’t I just find the answers to my question without getting hurt at all? I have so many questions and I travelled through times yet I can’t find a single answer at all. Maybe I was just born unlucky.
“Yuu-chan~ make breakfast now~”

“Okay~ Wait for me~”

But lucky or not, I decided to save Rena from her faith in the first place. Even if I get hurt for so many times, I don’t mind at all.

Even if you’re more than a hundred million light years away, I’m not afraid of anything. I don’t care, because I love you. My wishes, for eternity, won’t disappear. Ever

TBC

If y'all are confused, the second half of Chapter 5 and the whole Chapter 6 is just Yuko's dream sequence :v
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:53:43 PM by ArakawaAyumu »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6 UPDATED [1/29/15]
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2015, 02:21:09 PM »

WoW!!!!!!Yuuchan realizes her feelings for Nyan nyan slowly.

Confused hehe..

More Kojiyuu...

Offline TakamachiNanoha

Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6.5 UPDATED [1/30/15]
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2015, 10:20:36 PM »
update please!!~~~  :cow: :cow:

Offline Austin101

Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6.5 UPDATED [1/30/15]
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2015, 10:21:58 PM »
hehe nice update author. i decided to comment just now

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
Update it please :bow: :bow:

And more kojiyuu :heart: :heart: :wub: :inlove: :bow: :bow:
46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve