JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Jinsei Saikou No Hi (The Best Day of My Life)

Author Topic: Untitled fanfic (KojiYuu, AtsuMina, MaYuki) CH.58 7/09/2012  (Read 86296 times)

Flean

Re: KOJIYUU FANFiC please read it...!<3
« Reply #300 on: August 08, 2011, 03:44:43 AM »
OMG Acchan!!! :lol:  poor Takamina~~ :nervous

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #301 on: August 08, 2011, 04:49:20 PM »
Shex in the bathroom. Way to go Kojimaaa. :twothumbs

Wow, Acchan... so speechless on your lust towards Takamina. Poor girl that she is a slave. -.- :]]

Yuko counting her money to buy a CCTV cameras.

Wait, wait. Akari is back?! ARGH.  :banghead:

Anyway here's the Married in Guam PICTURE (click the red writing.)
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #302 on: August 08, 2011, 06:06:53 PM »
Takacchan is so funny ^^
Poor yuko always at the second place xD
Akari she'll mess with Kojiyuu again arrrg!!!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2011, 10:11:08 AM »
                                            45(66)
                                             EXTRA

well i was about to continue the fic but i want to sleep is late so i decided to do this EXTRA but it's just kojiyuu! (i guees you prefer an extra than nothing! am i wrong?xD) btw i still don't get what's that "marry in guam thing" what's guam?
                                  MY WORST ENEMY! 

yuko and nyan nyan were shopping...
do you like this one nyan nyan? or do you prefer this purple? or maybe RED! yuko says grinning while presses the bras againts her face! 
"i think they will look great on you! i think we should buy them all..! don't you want to try them on and give me a little sneak peek nyan nyan?" (yuko is still grinning and pressing the bras against her face)  
wait a minute! something it's not right! yuko thinks while stares at nyan nyan...
NO WAY! I GOING TO KILL THAT SON OF A...! how she dares to follow us here? i hate her! yuko murmures while points to the pink psp..
yuko number 1: that bitch is mocking at me! i can hear her laughing at meeeee..!
yuko number 2: how she dares to follow me and my future wife! 
yuko number 3: the first thing i'll do when we'll get marry is send that bitch far.. far.. far...far... away..! 
yuko: she's not going defeat me!  you're hours are count "future wife thief" 
"nyan nyan".. 
what? nyan nyan asks while pressing buttons of her psp and biting her lips 
do you love me? yuko asks grinning and trying to get her attention 
nyan nyan sighs,saves the session then turn off her psp and answers yes! why? what do you want?  i'm not going to dress like anyone..you said that the nurse costume was the last one! a scare nyan nyan says 
wow nyan nyan.. you're really disturb for my way of loving you! yuko says with her hand in her chin 
yuko bought the bras and both girls went home...
nyan nyan left her psp on the table and went upstairs while yuko went to kitchen to prepare something to eat..
yuko turns around and see the her enemy "off guard"
 HA!  YOU'RE NOT STRONG WITH OUT NYAN NYAN! now you're going to pay me every skinship that i didn't get because of you..! hahahaha say your last pray!
poor me! you got me so sick that now..i can hear you beg! 
yuko number 1,2,3: shouts NO MERCY! NO MERCY! 
nyan nyan goes downstairs and see yuko with her psp in hands..
what are you doing yuko? nyan nyan asks scratching he head
ah! hahhaha nothing..i wanted to play! i love this stuff! yuko says faking a smile and pressing the psp against her chest..
great but you have yours! now give me mine! nyan nyan while extends her hand 
yuko sighs and pouting give it back to nyan nyan!  
yuko number 1: we were so close! i can hear her laugh 
yuko number 2: that bitch is stucking her tongue out to us! 
yuko number 3: i think we're getteing paranoid! yuko number 3 says while bitting her nails desperate                                 
yuko: i'm not going to give up yet! i still have a many plans to follow:
*ATTEMPS*
1) nyan nyan was choosing her clothes for the next day the psp was on the bed! yuko uses a fishing rod to get it but she ends up getting another object!  she pulls the fishing rod hard and beat herself in the head
2) yuko ate everything in the fridge to make nyan nyan get out of the house..yuko ended up with stomach ache! 
3) yuko payed twice the cost for cupons to the spa to miichan.. yuko gave it to nyan nyan.Nyan nyan left her psp at home alone with yuko.when she was putting it in a box to send it away!  nyan nyan got home with the cupons (expired two months ago! ) sorry yuko businnes are business! miichan says! yuko pouts
4)nyan nyan was brushing her teeth and yuko was taking a shower! yuko saw the psp next to her and she was  throwing  water to it but the raindrops didn't reach the psp..yuko was  pushing stronger and ends up slipping and hitting her butt 
~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~~~
nyan nyan was sitting in the couch focusing on playing with her psp..
yuko was mad like crazy all the things that she had been through are not fun! ..yuko says to herself "i can do it anymore i'm out of energy my wallet is crying,my butt wants to kill me, i can't eat like a normal person,and my forhead hurts"
yuko got closer to nyan nyan.
nyan nyan paused the game. Yuko looked at her and sighs while she sits in nyan nyan's lap..yuko wraps her arms around nyan nyan's waist,rest her head in nyan nyan's shoulder  and says "if you can not defeat the enemy join to her"  before falling sleep
nyan nyan turned off her psp and murmures finally! and carried her little sleepy squirrel to her the room! not before giving a kiss in her forhead "OSHIMA YUKO YOU'RE MY FAVORITE GAME!!" nyan nyan murmures smirking
sorry for my english 

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #304 on: August 09, 2011, 12:41:56 PM »
that was fun XD
in the end Yuko can't win against the psp :lol:
update soon

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #305 on: August 09, 2011, 10:09:39 PM »
Aww bless the little poor PSP. :]]]] Bless my little squirrel too that can't get over with to the gadget. LOL at Yuko's attempts. xD

'OSHIMA YUKO YOU'RE MY FAVORITE GAME!!' Oh Haruna, you know how to make me smile and blush.  :oops:

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: August 10, 2011, 05:15:40 AM »
that is really cute and make my day, imagine the scenes that korisu is fighting with the PSP. it's really lol. :D
think she has to accept that fact soon. :sweatdrop:

"OSHIMA YUKO YOU'RE MY FAVORITE GAME!!"

[/size]This line is so loving in the way. :wub:
[/size]Haruna really know how to enjoy herself

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #307 on: August 10, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »
                                            46(67)    
                                 ATSUMINA'S EXTRA

well..i don't have many ideas left so..enjoy this till something good comes to my head..(i know! i still owe u a wedding! i'm thinking about that too)

mianami! minami! wake up! wakeeeee up! atsuko shouts while moves takamina side to side..
ok..ok i'm up! takamina replies with her eyes close
minamiiii...! acchan says while hugs takamina 
ok..ok takamina says while yawns 
acchan breaks the hug and goes downstairs running 
what the hell is wrong with her? today we don't have to work and she wants me to wake up early! how miserable i am right now..!takamina says complaining while goes to the bathroom...
takamina gets out of the bathroom and goes downstairs,she founds a happy acchan and what looks like a delicius breakfast (since they married and moved together to a new dept they had been eating out everyday and everynight because the time was never enought to take their time eating) takamina smiles and says good morning acchan! while sits 
acchan replies with a smile "good morning minami" while also sits in her seat 
takamina is eating her delicius breakfast happy while acchan looks at her and says "minami i'm glad you like my breakfast! you know i'm going to have the weekend off and i been a really good wife so i think this going to be my 48 hours of payback!" acchan says smirking 
takamina was drinking her orange juice when her ace was saying those words, takamina got red (she knew what acchan meant..and this weekend will be an endless sex war)  
takamina sighs resign and looking down (she really wanted the weekend to rest but the sex addict acchan had already planned their weekend) acchan ate everything then she went upstairs..
takamina also ends her food,she washes the dishes and goes upstairs to find an acchan laying in bed face up with her eyes close!  
takamina thought "well let's work" while she climbs on top of acchan and starts playing with acchan's breasts! 
"mina..mi.." acchan says 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
they had a really good time like 2 hours of rough sex! 
takamina thought that "2 hours of rough sex may be enough for her sex addict wife" takamina smirks and looks at acchan who was still regaining her breath... takamina was happy with the result her wifey seems to be tired so that means that she accomplish her mission! but for her bad luck! acchan gets up of bed and goes to the bathroom..
oh no way! what she's never tired? takamina murmures (it's not that she doesn't like having sex with acchan,she loves it but the problem is that acchan doesn't know when to stop..!)  while she also gets up from bed and goes to the bathroom,she found her wife having a relaxing time in the tub with her eyes close! 
takamina gets in and starts kissing and licking her wife's neck! 
"ta-ka-mi..na..." acchan replies 
after a good hour of acuatic sex both girls get out of the bathroom tired..real tired! 
they didn't want to  put her pjs on they just throw themselves to the mattress! both girls where facing down! and with their eyes close
takamina thought finally! finally!  i win the sex war! 
till she feels a cold hand in her back! 
takamina sighs and opens her eyes and starts kissing acchan.Acchan breaks the kiss and shouts "STOP  TAKAMINA I CAN'T,MY LIPS HURTS AND I CAN BARELY MOVE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? I'M THE SEX ADDICT NOT YOU..! 
huh? i thought you wanted this! a tired takamina replies 
what's that? acchan asks trying to not fall sleep! 
well.. you said that these are 48 hours of payback! 
what? you seriously thought the i was talking of 48 hours of sex? you think that i am that sick! acchan asks pouting.. 
maybe....takamina answers  still trying not to close her eyes 
what?!?! acchan asks mad
counts if i say that i did it to make you happy? takamina asks with puppy eyes while holds back acchan's hair 
acchan sighs and says " i meant that you have to do all the house shores for the next 48 hours! acchan says 
takamina slap softly herself and says i'm an idiot..! 
acchan hugs takamina and says "MY MINAMI IS THE BEST ON BED THAT'S WHY I'M ADDICTED TO HER! " 
takamina kisses acchan's forhead and says "not you're the best I LOVE YOU WIFE! and don't wake me up till monday! 
mmm we'll see about that! acchan says grinning and I LOVE YOU TOO MINAMI..!
sorry for my english..!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #308 on: August 10, 2011, 01:14:47 PM »
SEX WAR awesome !!!! XD :heart: XD
too short though :P
but thanks for this!!! XD
update as soon as you can

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #309 on: August 10, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
Poor Yuko rofl
Hahahaha Takamina mistunderstood Acchan's intentions
You fic made me smile so huge lol I even smile when I work

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #310 on: August 10, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
Oh!!! This quote 'MY MINAMI IS THE BEST ON BED THAT'S WHY I'M ADDICTED TO HER!'

Acchan... -.-

God, what's gotten to these two couple?! Haha, gee, I'm so speechless on their sxx routine. :]]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2011, 04:33:36 AM »
Jajajaj takamina suffer a lot for doing things with her wife.. aja (ironic laugh) jaja a like that short story..

Flean

« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2011, 05:53:31 AM »
LOL... takamina...  :lol:  she'll end be a sex addict too if they staying in the same house...  :lol:

nice one...  :twothumbs

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2011, 05:56:17 AM »
                                            47(68)    
                                 MAYUKI'S  EXTRA

well... i did kojiyuu,atsumina now is mayuki's turn don't you think? tomorrow i'll post the real chapter! 

mayu was in her room boring watching some anime but the only thing that she could think about was her girlfriend who was in a photoshoot..
mayu sighs turns off the tv and lays in her bed with her hedphones on and starts thinking:
"i acted like a fool,selfish and stupid girl and you are still here with me..you didn't care put yourself in danger for me! and i know you love me but you had change a lot and that scares me even though it's my fault"
mayu's phone (vibrating)  mayu's other phone (ring..ring..ring) mayu feels the vibrations and opens her eyes,she sees that she has a new message:
*mayu chan! i'm in front of your house get out..! * 
mayu gets up from bed and looks through her window and sees a good looking girl,with a black jacket,white shirt,jean shorts and black boots 
mayu thinks "yes,there's no doubt that my yukirin has changed" 
yuki was distracted looking another way when she feels arms roams her body 
hi mayu chan! yuki says while breaks the hug 
hi yukirin! a sad mayu says
mmm mayu let's go,i'm hungry! a cold yuki says 
ok yukirin let's go.. mayu says while takes yuki's right arm (mayu knew that all this change was her fault and no matter how much cold yuki will be,she would be even warmer and stronger for both! she will be by her side no matter what..!)
yuki and mayu walked a few streets and got to a restaurant both sitted in the table! the waiter took they orders and left
mayu was feeling ackward so decided to break the ice:
how was your photoshoot yukirin? 
"fine."
just fine? 
"yes."
ok.. mayu says and sighs 
yuki focused on her phone! checking her mails while mayu just look at her with a sad look
here are your orders! the waiter says
"thank you" both girls says and then start eating..
they end up eating..
yukirin says "it was delicious,i'm really full" while rubs her belly while mayu says "it was fine" 
yuki pays the bill while mayu is already outside of the restaurant waiting for her..! 
yuki gets out of the restaurant and takes mayu's hand and starts walking 
yuki says "mayu you're cold" while mayu replies "i'm not the only one cold here!" 
yuki stops walking,puts herself in front of mayu then she took off her jacket and putted on mayu! 
what? i don't need it yukirin! mayu says while tries to take it off
yuki give her a quick peck on the lips and says "sorry it's just that i was nervous,i didn't want to ruin the surprise so i preffered to be quiet!" yuki says smirking
what surprise? mayu asks 
yuki shows mayu two tickets..
what are these? mayu asks
let me see..oh.. i think is form some "anime exhibition" ! yuki replies smirking 
what? why you bought those? you hate anime! mayu says surprised 
well..i don't hate anime! yuki replies scratching her head
yukirin! mayu says with a raised eyebrow
well i do hate it! but i love you so that means that i love anime too! yuki says smiling while puts her arm around mayu's neck 
i love you yukirin! mayu says while rest her head on yuki's shoulder
i love you too mayuyu! yuki says while kisses mayu's forhead..
mayu thought "yes,she had changed but she's still being my yukirin"
sorry if is too short but i have no battery or ideas :(

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2011, 06:21:43 AM »
This one was cute ^^

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2011, 02:30:33 PM »
Mayu and her love for anime XD

nice XD

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: August 13, 2011, 11:12:36 AM »
                                            48(69)    

mmm i forgot about the extras!:P so don't pay them attention ok! it was just for you to have something to read while i was thinking a good wedding and a good end :) 

nyan nyan sees akari going to the dressing room and shouts "no matter how hard you try you will never get her and you know what? because i'm really good mood.. i'm going to tell you where yuko is!"
akari turns around and says "easy girl,don't let your ego go to your head! careful nyan nyan.You know what they say about playing with fire..don't underestimate me!"
nyan nyan smiles,turns around and says "she's in the bathroom" while keeps walking the hall 
MEANWHILE 
it hurts acchan! I'll  sue you, this is child abuse..THIS IS CHILD ABUSE..! yuko says angrily, pointing to Acchan
sue me pervert! acchan says with a black aura 
hahahaha acchan acchan i was kidding hahahaha! please don't kill me! yuko says with a serious tone 
just go away yuko,i got a better thing to do! acchan says while looking both sides 
mmm..LIKE RAPE TAKAMINA! yuko says grinning 
"YUKOO..!" you are so annoying! acchan says while pinches yuko's cheek 
stop ,stop acchan it hurts! yuko says crying 
no,i told you to go away but you didn't listen instead you decided to make me mad so..now you have to deal with it! acchan says with a black aura 
ahh..acchaaaaaaan!  wait up! look it's takamina! yuko says looking in front of her with shinny eyes (acchan was in opposite direction..in front of yuko) 
where? acchan asks while turns her head 
yuko took this chance to run away! 
get back here! sneaky squirrel! acchan shouts mad running after yuko 
yuko is trying to lose acchan but she runs faster than she thought.A hand from nowhere takes yuko and pull her into a room! 
acchan got distracted so she didn't see yuko being dragged into that room but what acchan did see was her minami practicing her choreography! 
acchan stood hypnotized in the door staring her minami practicing.Takamina see her and scared says "A-cchan,A-cchan,i was about to call you (there's no doubt i'm dead! :'()  
acchan got closer to takamina and gives a gentle kiss on her cheek and says smiling "let's practice together ok" 
takamina was in shock,she couldn't even blink her eyes (hearing acchan says a sentence without the word sex was great but" it kinda turn her on") 
takamina took acchan's hand and dragged her to an empty room! 
minami what are we doing here? i want to practice with you! acchan says complaining 
oh! don't worry acchan we're going to practice.. yes,we're going to practice! takamina replies with an creepy look 
well..okay! acchan says confuse
MEANWHILE 
yuko was in another empty room,she looked around and feels that a  girl hugs her.Yuko raise her hands and thinks (nyan nyan i swear i'm not touching anything that's not mine..!) 
relax yuko! the girls says 
akari? yuko asks 
yes! wow you recognize me really fast! what you been thinking about me? akari teases 
no,of course not! i only think about my nyan nyan actually a gotta go see her right now! yuko says while breaks the hug and turns around to open the door 
akari smiles and turns off yuko's phone (she took it from yuko's pocket while they were hugging) 
yuko tries to open the door but for some reason she can't open it! 
omg! we're lock up! yuko says nervous 
really? "yuko if want to be with me alone you just have to ask" akari says 
very funny! i'm not kidding! this thing doesn't want to open! yuko says while is trying to open the door
let me do it! akari says 
mmm..! shit! this thing is lock! akari says smirking while look other way 
ok! ok don't panic! let's just call someone! yuko says while checks her pockets looking for her phone 
huh? my phone! where's my phone? yuko says shouting
i didn't bring mine it had no battery! akari says 
maybe i dropped  it when< SEXADDICHAN>was running after me..AAHH! <SEXADDICHAN> I BLAME YOU FOR ALL THIS! I HOPE YOU WON'T GET ANY ACTION AT LEAST FOR 8 MONTHS! yuko shouts with her hands in her cheeks 
yuko calm down! you won't get anything acting this way! think about the good thing about being lock up here! akari says smiling 
ahhhh! noooooo! when my nyan nyan finds out! ..it's  not going to be "the passion of the christ" it going to be "the passion of yuko" yuko says while covers her eyes with her hands and moves her head side to side
akari got closer to yuko and hugs her...
MEANWHILE
yuki gets up of the couch and says "mayu let's get out of here i'm bored" 
mmm..well we're working and i don't think they'll let us go that easy! mayu says while takes yuki's hand 
yes you're right! yuki says paouting 
you know what?  mayu asks 
yuki looks at mayu
"let's get the hell out of here" mayu says and drags yuki out of the theather with out anybody notices 
i'm so happy..i was tired of being there! yuki says smiling whike walking the streets
so what do you want to do? mayu asks smiling 
i don't know! yuki answers 
mmm.. in that case "Let's have a picnic" mayu says 
yes, let's have a picnic.I'm hungry! yuki says while puts her arm around mayu's neck
both girls went to buy to the supermarket all the things that they needed for the picnic then they decided which place would be better to have a picnic! 
the girls decided for a  park and they looked for a place to be as far away possible from people! 
once they found it they setted everything up..they were relaxing and having a good time! 
they had ate everything but they were so full that they decided to lay down in the floor for a while and look up to the clouds:
i can't believe it,we took the day off hahaha! yuki says while looks at mayu's eyes
we took the day off for love so that's not a bad thing!mayu says smiling  while put her arms around yuki's body 
yuki kises mayu  and says "they're going to kill us anyway" 
yes,you're right so let's seize the moment! mayu says while sits on yuki's stomach and starts kissing passionately
soory for my english! 

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2011, 09:14:37 PM »
Takamina and acchan are going to practice alright
I think I know what they are practicing  XD
Thank you  for updating
Please update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2011, 02:53:55 AM »
jajjaaj i love the chapter.. SEXADDICHAN>  jajaj the best nick name for acchan.. i think we need to used it always kakak  the passion of yuko?.. I wanna know akari what the hell is doing.. mmm upload soon please

Offline ilovecandiedapples

• I'm a jelly donut from outer space :)
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2011, 06:35:23 AM »
this is a hilarious chapter with atsumina "practicing" and the passion of yuko lol
please update soon

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Jinsei Saikou No Hi (The Best Day of My Life)