JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hanataba Wo Kimini (A Bouquet of Flowers for You)

Author Topic: Untitled fanfic (KojiYuu, AtsuMina, MaYuki) CH.58 7/09/2012  (Read 86297 times)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: KOJIYUU FANFiC please read it...!<3
« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2011, 08:43:30 AM »
                                            49(70)    

Yep! writting everything again! psst now i'm resign -_-

Yuko was laying in her bed thinking:
it's been a week since i was lock up in that room with akari (sighs) why that hapenned? i can't even look nyan nyan in the eyes,i feel so ashamed that i haven't even mention "the wedding" how could i? now she's busy with her new drama so we barely speak,(sighs)now i'm so confuse but i love nyan nyan right? 
yuko number 1: well..it's not easy to know because i want to kiss akari again! 
yuko number 2: yes, i agree
yuko number 3: *SLAP* *SLAP*
yuko number 1&2: what was that for? 
yuko number 3: i love nyan nyan and that's how it is! so stop thinking about akari *SLAP* *SLAP* 
OUCH!! yuko brushed her cheeks! (yuko number 3: slapped yuko number 1 and 2= yuko slapped herself in both cheeks)
RING!! RING!! yuko grab her phone and says mad "what the f%# you want?" 
wow what's with the mood? takamina says 
yuko sighs and says "nothing" 
okay..mmm yuko we're about to eat in the mall do you want to join us? takamina asks 
hmm maybe later! yuko answers with a weird tone of voice
what?!?! she's not coming! you have to come! miichan shouts while snacthes takamina's phone (give me back my phone miichan,you're going to break it! takamina says) 
yuko sighs and hangs up the phone call to keep resting on her bed
RING!! RING!! RING!! RIING!! 
yuko answers the phone call " what do you want?" 
yuko don't you dare to hang up again! miichan shouts 
yuko hangs up the phone call and gets back to her relaxing position when she heard RING!! RING!! yuko looked her phone and sighs  RING!!  RING!!  RING!! RIIING! yuko was about to turn it off but she knew that miichan would come to her dept to bother her so she decided to pick up her phone..
what? yuko says pouting 
i miss you so much! please come with us!a weak and sad voice says 
nyan nyan?? yuko says 
beeeeeep beeeeeeeep! 
yuko look to screen of her phone it says "the call finished"
she gets up from bed and changed her clothes to go to the mall..
MEANWHILE AT MALL 
what did she say nyan nyan? mariko asks 
i don't know..nyan nyan answers looking other way
this restaurant is really great! tomochin says 
yes,i heard bout restaurant,it's really cool! sayaka says
all the girls proceed to enter and sit..all the girls were chosing what to order! 
are you sure you're okay nyan nyan? mariko asks while holds nyan nyan's hand 
yes,i'm okay! nyan nyan answers faking a smile 
what's up with you takamina? miichan asks
what's up with me? what do you mean? takamina replies
you seem sad! miichan says
look it's mayu chan and yuki chan in the store in front of us! chiyuu shouts while points to them 
yes,they are!  sae says a little bit mad 
yuki takes some bras  to the fitting room while mayu was watching some shirts 
let me call them to join us!miichan says while dials mayu's number on her phone 
mayu entered to yuki's fitting room without anyone notice except for the girls that were watching in the restaurant laughing 
go get it girl! mariko shouts excited
mayu chan is fast! sayaka says smiling 
ssshh! i'm calling mayu! miichan says 
hi miichan! mayu says 
hey mayu chan you know we're about to order food do you...mayu interrups miichan and says "i'm sorry i'm studying right now,miichan"
studying! what are you studying? miichan shouts 
what a lame excuse!  tomochin says laughing
(everyone laughs except takamina..mariko notices) 
maths! mayu says (she didn't hear tomochin) 
maths really? or yuki's anatomy! miichan shouts  WHAAAAT?!?! i was helping her with her dress!mayu shouts while gets out of the fitting room totally red looking for miichan and moving her head side to side 
what dress? i don't see any dress on yuki! actually i'm seeing her  in underwear and let me tell she's hot!  miichan says laughing with the girls 
mayu feels someone grabbing her shoulder..
mayu are you okay? yuki asks while mayu take off her jacket to cover her up! 
huh? yuki is surprised she was so worried about mayu that she didn't notice that she got out of the fitting room in underwear and everyone in the store is looking at her!  if you don't come to eat with us i will send this pictures to a gossip show! miichan say laughing
okay!  mayu says (she really wanted to spend some time alone with yuki) 
miichan hangs the phone call..
are you okay takamina?you're a just married man you should be happy!  mariko says 
i am! takamina answers with a weak voice 
i knew that something is not okay! in other moment you would tell that you are not a man!  miichan says 
what is it takamina? nyan nyan asks 
you know you can tell us anything! sae says 
well is just that...no no no forget it! takamina says while covers her eyes with her hands 
c'mon takamina don't be ashamed! mariko says 
it's just that i can't..is too personal! takamina says 
you just married your best friend who is a girl! and we all know that so trust us we can help you!  nyan nyan says 
is acchandoesntwanttohavesexwithmeanymore!takamina says fast and with a low volume 
what? all the girls says at same time 
i didn't hear anything! sayaka says 
acchandoesntwanttohavesexwithmeanymore! takamina repeats in the same way 
what? mariko says 
i just heard acchan! miichan says 
i said ACCHAN DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME ANYMORE! takamina shouts mad 
(all the people in the restaurant turned their heads to see where those words came from)
omg! mariko says with her jaw on the floor
wow..i think that was very specific! tomochin and chiyuu says at the same time
sae and sayaka and the other girls were speechless just looking at takamina who was looking down totally red 
great now we became sex counselors! miichan says 
"miichan" mariko says 
what do we miss? yuki asks while sits with mayu 
you seem like you seen a ghost! mayu says smiling
you guys are here but where's yuko? nyan nyan thinks while looks other way sad but then all the sudden she hears "i'm sorry for being late TRAFFIC!" yuko says smiling while takes sits no before give her girl a kiss..
what's going on here you look weird!  did something happen? yuko asks looking everyone 
yes acchan doesn't want to f#%€ takamina! miichan says while mariko pinches her arm 
ouch! what was that for? miichan asks pouting 
we don't want everyone to find out! mariko says 
WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!? sexaddichan doesn't want to have sex with you! yuko asks pointing to takamina which make takamina blush..
sexaddichan? sayaka says laughing about it 
 (everyone starts laughing)
i don't think that she doesn't want you anymore! the last time she didn't say exactly those words..  nyan nyan stops talking (she remembered what she was doing with yuko when acchan confessed her sex addiction xD) 
what? what did she say? takamina asks 
well she said..a lot things! nyan nyan says scratching her cheek nervous 
what nyan nyan tell me? takamina asks
well..she said that she wanted to have sex with you all the time! nyan nyan says looking other way blushing (still pictures of yuko and her in the bathroom cross her mind)
well.. if she doesn't want to have sex with you who can blame her? look takamina! yuko says joking
(everyone laughs again!!)
heeeeyy! takamina says 
i'm just kidding! now tell me..when was the last time you guys..? yuko asks 
al'right enough! it's necessary for us to hear this conversation? yuki asks 
BLACK MODE...! miichan says 
well..she's right! rena says while looks at jurina who is hugging her
ok..ok take your babies home! mariko says teasing
they are not ours babies! yuki says while helps mayu to get up of her chair 
ok..take your underage girlfriends home! yuko says teasin
rena blushes while yuki only says "WHATEVER" 
wow they look so cute together! chiyuu says 
but yukirin had changed a lot now she is more black and cold !takamina says
it doesn't matter..mayu is good hands! now.. tell me takamina and don't change the subject when was the last time you f#%€d  your wife?yuko asks
FLASHBACK
minami what are we doing here? i want to practice with you! acchan says complaining 
oh! don't worry acchan we're going to practice.. yes,we're going to practice! takamina replies with an creepy look 
well..okay! acchan says confuse
takamina starts kissing acchan passionately but acchan pulls away from the kiss and says "i can't...you know five minutes ago i wanted to couse public disturbance with you making you scream my name as loud as you could but then a girl said that i was looking for you to rape you! and i didn't like that even though is true! i make you do things that you don't want to do in ackward places and that's not okay..maybe abstinence is good you know we can focus on some other things minami! 
but..but..takamina stutters 
acchan kisses takamina's forhead and gets out of the room
END OF THE FLASHBACK 
first i thought she was lying but she wasn't and now this is killing meeeee..! takamina says with her head resting on the table 
no way! it worked..yuko says surprised 
what worked yuko? miichan asks 
(it worked but not that well! takamina shouldn't be the one suffering i said acchan! hello up there correct your mistake) yuko thinks and  says nervous nothing! hahaha
and how many times you do it normally? mariko asks 
takamina rise her hand and form a 3 with her fingers 
3 times a week that's nice! miichan says 
yes,one on monday to start the week,one on the middle of the week and another one in the end of the week! sae say 
you just have to do more sports and that's it...you eventually will forget about the sex! sayaka says 
(everyone agree)
THE PROBLEM MY DEARS FRIENDS IS THAT IT WASN'T 3 TIMES A WEEK ,IT WAS 3 TIMES A DAY..!takamina shouts crying..
WHAT?!?!? all the girls shouts 
is that even legal or possible? miichan says 
yes,it's possible and legal! yuko says while puts her finger in her chin 
wow you and acchan are really perverted people! sae say
"WE NEED TO HELP OUR FRIEND HERE! SHE NEEDS HER SUPERMEGAHYPERMAX SKINSHIP THREE TIMES A DAY"yuko shouts 
ok i don't want to know what's next! miichan says while looks at yuko planning something 
well then! let's help them..everyone says 
sorry for my english and do anyone knows the name of this song or from where is the part 3:05? please help out with this i have that song stuck in my  head! 

http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4n549ypty#/watch?v=pUYyCEAz4cw

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »
this is so hilarious :rofl:
Mayu and Yukirin's scene is also hilarious

Ohh god...Takamina is sex deprive :rofl: :rofl:

Yuko what in the world did you tell Acchan for her to stop her 3 times a day sex...it's like eating for her you know , but instead of eating food, she's eating Takamina :rofl:
Really how in the world did she resisted herself not to eat  :P

Update soon

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2011, 08:18:43 AM »
JAJa it was a epic episode sexaddichan  stop being have sex!! O_O poor takamina no sex!!... i wanna knoe yuko plan..its gonna be.. interesting

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »
haha this chap is just so epic :D .
sex deprive..
wonder what really happen.? :?
save Takamina, if not she will really die of "hunger".

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #324 on: August 22, 2011, 08:11:27 AM »
                                            50(71)    

sorry i was thinking the last chapter should kojiyuu's wedding 
what do u think? 

finally home i'm so happy!  nyan nyan says while throws herself on the couch
kojima san there's something i need to tell you! yuko says in a serious tone while sits next to nyan nyan 
what is it yuko? nyan nyan asks looking at her 
akari and i..(KISS) nyan nyan completes 
how you know? yuko asks covering her eyes 
well..she's not exactly the person that would keep shut something like that! nyan nyan 
that's not the worst part..! yuko says sad 
that was only thing that she told me! nyan nyan says looking other way 
even it was a little kiss the whole week i couldn't stop thinking about it! yuko says with teary eyes 
nyan nyan gets up and asks "how do you feel now?"
weird! i whish that it  never happened! wait a second where is the shouting and the slaps? yuko says 
the slapping and shouting was because you were a pervert which  i miss a little that yuko! 
why aren't you jealous? yuko asks 
you spent the last 6 years stalking me without a break even though sometimes i was TERRIBLE! i know this is hard on you and i have to support you as your only girlfriend,future wife or whatever! nyan nyan says trying to hide her pain 
"nyan nyan" yuko shouts crying while hugs nyan nyan 
it's okay yuko,let's shower together! nyan nyan says while  she lifts her up. yuko wraps her legs around nyan nyan's waist and rested her head on nyan nyan's shoulder while nyan nyan carries her upstairs
MEANWHILE 
i'm home! acchan shouts while takes off her shoes and let her keys in the table 
maybe takmina is not home yet! acchan looks at the table and sighs there was no food or anything to eat what the hell? i'm hungry! where is my food acchan shouts (thinking that takamina wasn't home)
here is your food! a voice says from her room 
takamina you're home! acchan says while goes upstairs
acchan enters her room and finds takamina laying on it with lingerie and with whipped cream in her hand 
acchan was with her jaw on the floor and staring takamina without saying a word 
you said you were hungry! takamina says teasing 
acchan walks slowly closer with her hand extend to touch
yes, acchan come with mommy! takamina says 
takamina this is low and cheap! what? is this one of yuko's crazy ideas! acchan says complaining and with teary eyes trying to stop herself
takimina thinks (WTF perverts are conect) 
acchan's phone rings,she pulls it out of her pocket and pick up:
yes,now ok i'm on my way! acchan says while walks away 
MAEDA ATSUKO GET BACK HERE! takamina shouts
i'm sorry takamina i have to work! acchan shouts while closes the entrance door! 
THE NEXT DAY 
takamina and acchan arrives to the reharsal (takamina was still mad she couldn't believe that yuko's plan didn't work but at least made her doubt) 
takamina went to yuko and drags her out of the room while acchan was chatting with miichan 
so how is it going? miichan asks making weird signs
what are you talking about? acchan says 
you know what i'm talking about! miichan says 
huh? acchan says 
about the retire of sexaddichan! miichan says laughing
what? who call me like that? acchan says 
ohhhh well nobody! bye miichan says and runs away 
acchan goes after her!
MEANWHILE 
i didn't work yuko! she resisted! what am i going to do? no sex till i die! takamina says while puts her hands on yuko's shoulders and squeezes it 
ok.. don't over react,i don't think it didn't work! it totally worked she is SEXADDICHAN! even if she denies her perversity is there is one of her instics! my pervradar says so! just like my oshiri sister which i discovered long time ago and now i need to talk to her! yuko says while removes takamina's hands from her shoulders
wait a minute! why are wearing a sweater? is hot in here! takamina says while tries to take off yuko's sweater..
no,takamina you won't like what you see! yuko shouts
now i want to see! takamina shouts forcing with yuko
ahhhhh! keeps your hands off me! yuko shouts
let me see!takamina shouts 
the swaeter breaks revealing yuko's neck,arms,chest full of hickeys..
what the hell happened to you? miichan shouts 
i think A REALLY MAD CAT! mariko says 
tell me that they are not...takamina says
it wasn't a really mad cat! it was cat full of love! yuko says grinning and sighs remembering everything that happen last night..
yuko cover up! acchan says
what acchan you don't like love? yuko asks teasing and looking at depressive takamina 
it's not that! somebody can see you and that would be a big problem! acchan says
i don't careeeee! life is beatiful! yuko says while dances a wedding vals alone "oh acchan do us a favor feed yourself and your wife" 
acchan blushes and looks at her depressive wife 
oh..takamina i'm sorry,i didn't mean to hurt you with my choice! acchan says while hugs her,kiss her on her forhead and grab her hand to start dragging her to other room! 
where you two are going? mariko asks 
i'm going to feed my wife! acchan says smirking 
sorry if it is too shorts like i said i don't have many idead left,i was going to make a big drama with akari but noooo i'm too lazy for that ! xD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #325 on: August 22, 2011, 08:47:38 AM »
 Jajaj good chaper i like this part

"my pervradar says so"

jajaj yuko have one.. look interesting..

I wanna know what happened with haruna and yuko... i wanna know de cat love..

And of course what going to do acchan to be forgiveness for takamina..

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #326 on: August 22, 2011, 02:55:05 PM »
yuko and nyan nyan so over top............I want that part!!! Do u have the full version of it! Can u send it to me if possible

Now our sexaddicchan is finally back!!!!!!!!!! and also Atsumina's part too

update soon

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2011, 05:01:55 AM »
                                            51(72)    

sorry! i don't know how to write those scenes :( (the chapter is just like that..)

i'm home! a tired acchan shouts while take off he shoes and leaves her keys on the table 
i'm in the living room! takamina shouts 
acchan walks in the living room and saw "her minami" sitting in the couch watching tv 
acchan sighs and sits next to takamina to rest her head in her lap..
hmm what tired of being acchan? takamina asks
sort of..! acchan answers with her eyes close 
takamina caresses acchan's cheek with the palm of her hand and says "don't worry you don't have to be acchan the face of akb48 with me..for me just you're the lazy, smart,protective beatiful,sex addict..atsuko" 
acchan smirks and says "in love you too minami! and don't say those things..you turning me on!"
ok! lets get you upstairs! takamina says while helps atsuko to get up 
takamina was guiding acchan uptairs becaise she has her eyes close..they entered the room 
takamina slowly putted acchan on her bed then she took off her shoes,her pants and her bra..
takmina layed next to acchan on the bed she leaned to kiss acchan's forhead and then she whispered "good night atsuko" while wraps her arms around her
MEANWHILE 
c'mon nyan nyan let's do it again! yuko says grinning
"no"! nyan nyan answers 
why not? yuko asks with puppy eyes 
let me see..hmm i don't know because it's embarrasinng to me! nyan nyan says pouting 
c'mon it's gonna be fun..i'll promise! yuko says while hugs nyan nyan and look at her with sweet look
nyan nyan looks other way..
PLEASE!,PLEASE!,PLEASE!,PLEASE!yuko says miilion time to annoy nyan nyan 
ok! ok! just shut up! nyan nyan says looking other way
thank you nyan nyan! now put it on! yuko say smiling
no! not again! why me? nyan nyan says complaining 
you say ok! did you lie to me ? yuko asks 
i'm doing bossy! nyan nyan murmures mad whiel puts it on
happy? nyan nyan asks 
not yet! do it! yuko sasy 
nyan nyan pouts and says "meow, meow,meow" 
ahhh what a beatiful cat! those cat ears suits you so   well! yuko shouts while throws herself on nyan nyan and kisses her 
MEANWHILE 
are they mayu chan and yuki chan ? miichan says 
yes,they are! mariko answers!
sae gets up of her sit and runs after them shouting hey yukirin wait a minute!
mayu and yuki turned around and saw sae coming 
yukirin sighs while mayu just stood there waiting for sae
hey girls! sae says 
hey sae! both says at the same time 
yuki can i talk to you in private? sae asks
yuki looks at mayu who says "i'm going to see those things that i don't know at all"
yuki smiles...
sae looks at her after mayu was gone and says "yuki chan you..(i love mayu)  yuki interrups 
but...(i love mayu) yuki interrups again! 
how you can..(i love mayu) yuki interrups over again
ok then i guess i'll leave you alone! sae says 
mayu gets back and asks yuki what they were talking about? 
hmmm football! yuki answers while gives mayu a kiss on her cheek 
ANY NEW IDEAS??? because i'm not very proud of this chapter! :(

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2011, 05:10:00 AM »
Maybe a competition.. or I have a question who is more pervert yuko or sexadicchan?

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2011, 08:15:18 AM »
                                            52(73)    
                         <REMEDY FOR THE COUGH>

well this is something that happened to me..but i didn't do the things that takamina is going to do (i swear i didn't)..! 
enjoy it..! 

takamina you have a cold...you have to stay at home and rest ok! acchan says while kisses takamina's forhead
but..but! a week takamina says while sneezes
no ,takamina you gotta stay.. try to relax and sleep well
i'm leaving now,i'll be home soonest i can!! acchan says while closes the entrance door of the dept 
takamina has the blanket covering all her body she's trying to relax but she can help thinking what would happen if she doesn't go to reharsal and control the girls:
1) surely yuko would be fighting with everyone because she wants to be next to nyan nyan all the time 
2)then accidentally yuko pushes one of the girls the other reacts shouting to the girl pushed her and they starts fighting 
3)sae and sayaya tries to separated them but the girls where so mad that end up fighting against sae and sayaka..
4) acchan and nyan nyan try to stop the fighting but nyan nyan's psp falls on the floor and one of the other girls steps on it..making nyan nyan firious
5) yuki and mayu entering the room when one of fighting girls falls on mayu...YUKI BLACK MODE ACTIVATES taking the girl by her shirt to push her against the wall
6) yuko laughs because she finally got rid of the psp but nyan nyan saw her laughing and pinches her cheek and dargs her out the room 
7) miichan enters the room and see A  MAJISUKA GAKUEN SCENE and try to stop it..
 girl pushes miichan inside the closet and lock it while the other are fighting 
now was everyone against anyone..
the girls in the fighting make a lamp falls on the rug which causes fire...
the girls runs out of the building then from outside sees the building burns 
takamina wakes up desparate and as fast as she could gets up from bed goes downstairs she sees herremedy on the table,took it to drink it a little but she thought that" it may be better to drink more to feel better",she ends up drinking the whole thing..
takamina gets outs of the house and takes a taxi then she arrives to the building,she was feeling weird..she was so out this world she could see the walls moving,and she couldn't stop laughing for anything..
what are you *hip*doing? takamina asks while sees someone gets up and hides little devices behing her
nooo-thing! what am i be doing? hahahah these cables are not what you think they are! yuko says nervous
what you have there? takamina asks while grabs yuko and shakes her 
nothing!nothing! let me go takamina! yuko says 
the devices falls on the floor..takamina takes one because yuko took the others faster 
whaat is this? is this a mini camera? takamina asks
yuko rubs the back of her head and says "mmmm..(AWESOME!! *hip*) takamina interrups shouting 
yuko was with jaw on the floor she thought "that takamina would say something bad or do something about it!"
you think? yuko asks nervous 
this is place is unbelieveble..all the places are memorable..mostly those times in the bathroom,dressing room,cubicles EVERYWHERE! you should totally tape it *hip*and make a copy for me! takamina says smiling 
WHAT?!!? DO YOU WANT TO DO A COPY FOR YOU? yuko says shouting and poiting at takamina
"i knew you were a pervert! the pervradar never misses"yuko says smiling 
GUILTY! *hip*takamina says laughing 
(both girls laughs)
takamina puts her arm around yuko's neck and asks in her ear "do you want me *hip* to tell you a little secret?"
yuko nodded 
"acchan *hip* is the best on bed,she's an animaaaal" takamina says grinning
really? yuko asks 
yes! takamian replies happy 
prove it! yuko says grinning 
how? takamina asks
why you don't take her to the dressing room to prove it! yuko says grinning (she thought that takamina would say no,she's very protective when it's about acchan) 
*hip*DONE! takamina says with her fist in the air 
ahhhhh! this must be a sign..i'm going to put a camera there wait till i put there!  yuko says while runs to the dressing room with the cables around her waist 
i told you that i saw her here! a voice from the back says
takmina! what are you doing here?acchan says while walks to takamina's direction 
"aachan""acchan" takamina says softly while walks to arms of the taller girl smiling 
you're sick! i gotta take you home! acchan says while hugs takamina 
i missed you and also these two! takamina says while rubs acchan's breast 
"takamina" acchan shouts blushing 
oh..sorry i forgot about these two also! takama says while grabs acchan butt and give it a little squeeze 
ok! i'll let you two do you thing! miichan says while leaves the two alone 
"miichan" *hip* my friend don't feel left out!*hip*  i love you too! if you want love just ask us! takamina says while puts her arm around acchan's neck 
takamina are you ok? both girls asks at the same time
BETTTERRRR THANN EVERRR! takamina says 
ok..the rehearsal is about to start,we can't leave here we should take her with us! miichan says 
but..i *hip* have to wait for...(let's go) acchan interrups and takes her to the rehearsal room..
acchan carry me! takamina says while jumps in acchan's back
"takamina" this is embarrasing!  acchan says growling but still carrying her 
WOOHOO..YES,I RIDING THIS HORSE..! takamina shouts 
i'm not a horse! acchan shouts mad 
a cute pony! takamina says with puppy eyes 
just..whatever! acchan says resign 
(miichan,takamina,acchan enter to the  rehearsal room)
so we have to danceee! takamina says smiling while poses and starts to dance like crazy 
what the hell is wrong with her? mariko asks 
i don't know..acchan says looking down 
takamina starts fighting with somebody that nobody can't see! 
what the hell is she doing? sayaka shouts 
i don't know! acchan shouts looking at sayaka desperate 
sorry sayaka! she's acting like this and that puts me nervous! acchan says while sits on the floor 
ok,ok,ok just give me a hug! sayaka says 
acchan gives her a hug and sayaka says "now let's calm down ok!"
HEY YOU!  KEEP YOUR *hip* DIRTY HANDS OFF MY SEX ADDICT WIFE! takamina shouts while points at sayaka
oh no..! acchan says 
this is not good! mariko says 
you think that you can just go around here and  hug my woman! who you think you are? takamina says mad 
now i'm regreting what i did! sayaka said and sighs 
takamina calm down! acchan says
"acchan" "acchan" takamina's says while runs and throws herself to acchan's arms 
(both fall on the floor)
takamina was on top of acchan and has her hands on acchan's breast massaging them 
"takamina" acchan shouts blushing again and removing takamina's hands off her
what? i want my wife now or what sexaddichan is a myth? takamina says teasing 
you know more than anyone that its real! acchan says looking other way and pouting
what's wrong with you today? miichan asks 
miichan! takamina says while gets up and hugs miichan 
thank god you remember that i'm not your wife! miichan says relief
miichan.. your eyes are so funny !takamina says mocking 
enough i'm going to beat her maybe that's what she needs at this point! miichan says 
i smelled girl love! yuko shouts while kicks the door
(everyone looked at yuko)she's all tangled with cables all over her body 
what happen to you? mariko asks 
why are you all tangled with those cables?sae asks 
well hmmm.. i was.. (INSTALLING CAMERAS ALL OVE THE PLACE!) takamina shouts happy 
WHAT?!?!
you were what? yuki asks while walks to yuko's direction
you are a really big pervert aren't you? yuki says while grabs yuko by her shirt to pull her up 
BLACK MODE AGAIN! miichan says 
look who's talking..you're dating an underage girl! yuko says smiling 
yuki blushes and looks other way 
takamina do something! acchan says 
ok,ok,! takamina says while separate the two girls an puts her arms between them 
finally acting like our captain! nyan nyan says 
yuko you gotta calm down and btw did  you make  my copy? takamana asks yuki (thinking that she was yuko)
i'm not yuko! yuko is in front of you there and you're a pervert too! yuki says 
al'right,al'right let fix takamina! yuko shouts while punches takamina on her face..
what did you do ?acchan says while grabs takamina who was on the floor! 
how this is going to help her? acchan asks 
well if she keeps talking we all..you know! mariko says 
so it's better for her to be quiet there and sleeping like angel that's she's not! sayaka says 
ouch nyan nyan! yuko says while nyan nyan pinches her cheek 
i haven't forget about the cameras! nyan nyan says mad
sorry,sorry! i electrocuted mysefl several times! that's not enough?yuko asks complaining 
"NO" nyan nyan answers while drags her out of the room
at atsumina's place...
takamina wakes up in he bed seeing the napkings on her nose with blood..
ahhh what happen to me? takamina asks 
acchan looks at her and asks "you don't remember?"
"no"why? 
well yuko punched you! 
ahh why? and how? when? 
today! you wanted me to f$#% you in front of everyone! you wanted a tape of somebody else having sex and i think you wanted threesome with miichan!  a acchan says smirking 
WHAT?!?! i didn't do that! 
yes you did! you were acting really weird! how should i call it "A DRUGGED TAKAMINA" acchan says smirking
ahh! i don't do those things acchan! 
well you did! acchan says while shows her an empty remedy for a cough..
this thing drugged me? takamina asks
you shouldn't drink this thing many times that why it says just two spoons! this thing is like drug yourself when pass that limit! acchan says smirking 
oh god! what am i to say to the girls tomorrow? that i got high with a remedy for cough..
sorry for my english..yes,i don't blame her those remedies are bitches..i was so high..:S they should put a bigger label on it..

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2011, 04:36:21 PM »
this is just so epic, been laughing all way out while reading, ppl must be thinking that I'm crazy. :twothumbs :twothumbs
now the serious captain will have a great topic being discuss over among the memebrs.. :D

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2011, 04:35:49 AM »
ROFL :rofl:

TAKAMINA IS HIGH :rofl:
I like this side of TAKAMINA :P
She's a lot more active :P

LOL AT YUKO's perverted cameras :D

Really hilarious chapter!!!
Update soon

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #332 on: August 27, 2011, 07:33:43 AM »
cool takamina be pervert.. sexadicchan forever!!! i want more of this

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #333 on: August 28, 2011, 01:49:57 PM »
                                            53(74)    

takamina was nervous to face the girks after what happened yestarday the only thing that she could say was the truth "she got high with remedy" 
takamina looked herself in the mirror and sighed "why this thing always hapoen to me? do you have something against me? takamina asks looking up..
takamina are you ready? acchan asks smirking 
yes,i guess! takamina says pouting 
so adorable minami! you're nervous! acchan says smirking 
i'm not adorable! takamina says while walks out of the room pouting 
so cute! acchan says smiling 
whatever! takamina says 
MEANWHILE 
yuko are you still trying to do this? miichan asks smiling 
yes,yes,yes! yuko answers 
you know something..the costume is really great! they never going to notice a panda bear with cables around his waist!  miichan says laughing while points to yuko's costume 
it was the only one i found the others were my nyan nyan sexy costumes! yuko answers smiling 
sexy costumes? miichan asks serious
yes! yuko answers while is still trying to conect the cams 
miichan was laughing even more..
i think..the situation is not good! yuko says serious 
huh? miichan reacts 
i need..i need..my oshiri sister! yuko shouts while makes the pose of oshiri sisters 
where is she? yuko asks 
i heard she was with yuki in the dressing room! miichan answers smiling 
yuko takes miichan's hand and drags her running to the dressing room 
mayu and yuki were on the couch,yuki was resting her head in mayu's lap while mayu was rubbing her back up and down softly with her hand..
till a panda bear appeared and pulled mayu up making yuki fall..
what hell? a mad yuki asks while gets up 
the panda bear took mayu right arm while yuki said "no that fast" and pulled mayu's left arm 
both girls were forcing (the other girls in the room were laughing like crazy) 
you're going to leave ne without arms! mayu shouts 
the panda stopped pulling and made a sign to yuki "look back" yuki looked back and then the panda pushed yuki to the couch and fast took mayu's hand a dragged her out of the room to the bathroom 
did just a panda kidnapped my...(yuki thought it twice) "friend" and pushed me to the couch?!  yuki shouts 
i think it was a dumb squirrel dressing as a panda! mariko says smiling 
i going to..OMG i gotta prevent that mayu become a super pervert! yuki says while leaves the room 
while yuki was getting out of the room takamina and acchan were entering..
hey takamina! mariko says smiling 
takamina and acchan said hi to everyone..
how are you?  do you still want to fight against me for hugging your sex addict wife? sayska asks teasing 
wait wait! now a in know the best birthday present for you! mariko says smirking 
what is it? takamina asks resign 
A BIG BUCKET OF ICE..for gou to put it you know where! mariko answers smirking 
(everyone laughs)
be careful her pervert side can come out anytime! sae says smiling 
oh..please anyone hide all the remedies in the zone beacuse"the remeholic minami" can drink them all! mariko says smiling 
oh c'mon just stop! minami had enough already! acchan says while puts her hand on takamina's shoulder
MEANWHILE (in the bathroom)
oshiri sister i need you! the panda says in knees
did you lock the door? mayu asks while looks to the door
why you ask? yuko asks 
well because you just activated yukirin black mode! mayu replies smiling 
miichan lock the door! yuko shouts 
ahhys how did i get on this? miichan says growling and walks to the door but the door suddenly opens..
what the hell are you doing to my mayu,you perverted panda/squirrel or i don't know? yuki shouts while gets in 
it seems like we both want mayu at the same time! yuko says while make a fighting pose 
bring it on! yuki says 
you don't understant the power of that mind! how she can help me to share the love! yuko says 
hahahhaha you are saying "sharing love" to put hidden cameras all over the place and tape "girls doing girls love" you're awesome yuko! miichan says clapping 
taping? yuki says 
i swear i didn't know anything! mayu says with her hands up (yes surrendering) 
yuko where are you? a girl shouts 
huh? nyan nyan! yuko shouts 
ohh here you are! nyan nyan says smiling
yuko runs to nyan nyan pushing everyone who was on her way away! 
nyan nyan hugs yuko and asks "why are you wearing a panda costume?"
don't you like it? yuko asks smiling
what a baby! yuki murmures 
i heard that skinny meddler! yuko says
what did you just say? yuki says mad 
ok yukirin is time for us to go! mayu says while drags her out of the bathroom 
for the record "yuko was planning installing cameras all over the place!" yuki shouts 
what?!? you liar and perverted squirrel! nyan nyan shouts mad while leave the bathroom
nyan nyan come back to me! a crying yuko says 
you're so funny! miichan says laughing 
yuko pinches miichan's cheek and goes away running..
get back here yuko! you're dead! a mad miichan shouts while runs after her
yuko enters in one room..
MEANWHILE 
acchan where we going? takamina asks 
i think you know! acchan says smirking 
i recognize that smirk! why?  takamina murmures 
well you tease me in front of everyone yesterday and trust me it wasn't easy to control myself mostly because you were acting so sexy and hot and strong and..but i gotta show you who's the boss here..and pusnish you for what you did yesterday! acchan says smirking
acchan i don't want it know! takamina says complaining
well like said is punishment so deal with it! acchan says while pushes takamina to one of the rooms! 
yuko heard someone entering the room and hides under a table..
acchan someone can see us! takamina says 
i don't care! now kiss me! acchan says 
ohh god thank you! thank you! yuko murmures and keeps watching the situation 
yuko saw acchan's tongue licking takamina's neck 
ohh as i thought sexaddichan! yuko murmures while moves up and hit her head with the table..
huh? did you heard that? takamina asks 
no,i'm not hearing anything! acchan says while starts unbottoning takamina's shirt 
sexaddichan first base..perfect! yuko murmures again 
i heard something! takamina says while starts looking for the source of the voice..
minami! minmi! acchan shouts 
takamina keeps looking till she see something under the table..
what the hell is that? takamina says while walks closer to it! 
when yuko saw that takamina was close enough,she got up and shouted WAAAA.. and run away 
ahhhhhhhhhhhh...! takamina and acchan shouts 
was that a panda? takamina asks pale
i don't know! acchan says 
i'm still high! takamina says
sorry for my english

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2011, 01:56:59 PM »
Poor Takamina :rofl:
Yuko still persisting to install camera :rofl:

update soon

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #335 on: August 28, 2011, 03:52:55 PM »
ROFL Yuko and her antics never fail to make me laugh xD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2011, 06:13:23 AM »
Jajaja sexadicchan do attack again.. poor takamina cause sexadicchan can`t do anithing Im segura her gonna take revenge..

yuko´s costume hilarious!! love it!!.. I know that everyone want a copy of that kind of videos...

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2011, 07:13:30 AM »
                                            54(75)    

Getting back to the old times! that's only thing on my mind now..hope this chapter be interesting to you! 
i know i should finish it but is just... can't this was my first fic and i love it so much! do you get the feeling? 

the girls are in the dressing room chilling..
mariko is with her phone,takamina is playing with yuko,miichan is talking to nyan nyan,mayu is sitting drawing while yuki watches her,sayaka is on the couch talking to sae and acchan is looking at them smiling 
(the other girls i don't where they are so don't pay them attention ok xD) 
what is so funny acchan? miichan asks looking at her
huh? everyone turns their heads looking at acchan 
well..can't you see? acchan asks while walks in 
don't know what you are talking about? miichan answers
maybe takamina drugged her! sae says laughing 
(everyone laughs)
not that..is just that now look how much we grew up..well takamina didn't! sae interrups acchan  
(everyone laughs again)
do you have sonething against me sas chan? takamina asks looking at her 
sorry,sorry it was a joke you know..to break the ice! calm down! sae says smiling
i mean so many things has changed! acchan says while walks closer to takamina and hugs her from behind 
(takamina blushes..)
noooo,not a porn here! miichan shouts looking up 
somebody said porn! yuko says while pulls out her phone and starts recording acchan and takamina hugging 
yuko you really think that they would do something while you record them? mayu asks 
"yes just like last week"! yuko says grinning..
ouchhh! nyan nyan what was that for? yuko asks while rubs her head 
for being a perv! nyan nyan says 
"last week" takamina murmures (then she remembered a panda bear watching her and acchan) 
"you" takamina shouts mad while throws herself at yuko and braking the hug with acchan making both fall on the floor.."you were the panda bear" takamina shouts 
yuko smirks and says " so what? i was there first and you guys came to disturb me! so i had not choice that to watch you!"
that was you,i kinda figured A PANDA WITH CABLES AROUND ITS WAIST so funny! acchan says while separate them 
mayu chan,you seriously need to stop hanging with this perv! yuki says while points yuko
i'm not the one who's dating an underage girl! yuko says while stuck her tongue out to yuki then yuko turn her head and sees nyan nyan with a black aura but she don't pay it attention and sits next to her!
this is not good! miichan says 
mariko sighs and says "here we go again!" 
yuko looks at nyan nyan and gives her the "ADORABLE SMILE" but nyan nyan gives her...
*SLAP* *SLAP*
ouuch! yuko says while brushes her cheeks 
what do you think sae chan? sayaka asks acting as a commentator while puts a her phone as the mic 
well sayaka chan i think last year slaps were stronger and had more passion on it,now seems a little a weak!maybe kojima san is losing her powers!  sae says also acting as a commentator 
sayaka nods i think you are right but let's not forget that she's been slapping yuko 6 years consecutive 24/7 that  must be really hard! sayaka says 
HEY! i'm not a pervert 24/7! right nyan nyan? yuko asks while looks at her with puppy eyes
nyan nyan takes her time to think..."well"
what?!?!!? nyan nyan you're so mean! yuko says while puts her head on nyan nyan's lap 
(everyone laughs) 
now i get what you're trying to say! mariko says 
you do? acchan replies smiling 
we been through so much together! who ever thought that you 2 would get marry! mariko says 
acchan smiles and looks at takamina who is totally red
yes,i know right takamina is really dumb don't you remember mari chan? miichan says 
stop mocking me! takamina says while pouts 
wait you owe us this! miichan says while takes acchan by her shirt and pull her closer to take acchan's necklace (acchan uses her wedding ring as a necklace and also takamina) 
what? you made us broke up for a while! takamina says mad while points at her 
it was planned! miichan replies smiling 
planned? takamina ans acchan says at same time 
why would you do that? takamina asks 
to test you! you really think that i will give my wife to some jerk! miichan says 
it's stupid! takamina says looking other way
the day you planned to confess..what happen? miichan asks while at takamina fixily 
well..i invited acchan to the cinema and you came with her so i didn't! takamina says pouting 
yes,you didn't because of me but acchan confessed to you later,it was because you were mad and ignoring her so if you weren't that way this would be a dream!miichan says smiling and playing with acchan's necklace
yeah i confessed and it was the second happiest day of my life ! acchan says smirking while takes takamina's hand and give a little squeeze 
what would happened if i didn't go? imagine it! miicchan says smiling 
I KNOW! I KNOW! yuko says smiling and shouting 
sure somebody else can do it! sayaka says 
let me! let me! yuko shouts while gets up and puts herself in the center! 
yuko clears her throat and says ..
takamina is waiting for acchan in the cinema.. 
they find each other..
hey takamina! acchan says smiling 
hey acchan! takamina says nervous 
let's go buy the food! what do you want? takamina asks 
takamina as the great gentleman that she is! i'm so proud of her!  mariko says looking at takamina
takamina pouts while acchan smiles
don't interrupt me mari chan! yuko says 
oh sorry,i'm just so proud..keep going! mariko says while pretends to clean her tears 
they were already watching the movie,takamina can't help staring at acchan but acchan is focused on the move because they were watching...
yuko stops talking! 
what? what we were watching? takamina asks 
tell us yuko now i'm curious! nyan nyan says 
TWILIGHT! yuko says in a weird tone 
acchan was paying all her attention to the actor robert pattinson,takamina was so jealous that she couldn't help kiss acchan on her cheeek..
acchan was so impress by the kiss that she only blushed and kept watching the movie,she didn't turned her head to see her tiny captain but takamina knew what she wanted..takamina didn't give up and change her strategy
(kojiharu look up she had the feeling that she heard that before..but remember very well so she kept listening)
she putted her hand on acchan's thigh and slowly made her way up to....
kojiharuu got up of her seat fast and covered yuko's mouth (now she knows why she fell like that)  
huh? what just happen i want to listen! miichan says teasing  
no you don't! nyan nyan says with "i'll kill you" look
mmmbb mmmmbbb! [<-this is yuko trying to talk sorry about that xD] 
shut up yuko! nyan nyan says while drags her to her seat
i think yuko got confuse to who that happen! sae says
(everyone laughs)
ahysss i have to do everything! miichan says while puts herself where yuko was..
everything that yuko says is true...REALLY??TAKAMINA YOU'RE MY HERO..I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP! yuko shouts smiling and interrupting miichan 
you're already old! mayu says smiling
(everyone knows that it was a joke)
my heart doesn't have an age! yuko says looking down
(everyone laughs)
till the part of the twoo were watching the movie! miichan shouts mad 
now let me continue this ok! miichan says while looks to everyone serious 
acchan and takamina where watching the movie..
acchan of course she was half in the movie and half waiting for takamina make a move but for takamina "make a move meant doing nothing" 
HEY! takamina shouts 
miichan gives a her a look "shut up and sit down if you want to live"
acchan takes takamina by her waist and sits her slowly
well takamina as always was scratching her head and making weird things till she accidentally hits acchan's drink making it to fall on acchan's skirt..
i'm sorry acchan! takamina says while tries to clean her up just to make things worst she moves and make the nachos that she was eating fall on acchan's shirt too! 
omg! acchan i'm sorry! takamina says 
alright i'll go to the bathroom to clean myself up! acchan says while gets up 
no,i'll go with you! takamina says while follows her 
both went to the bathroom..
acchan entered to one of the cubicles and took off her clothes and gave it to takamina,who was blushing just by the thought of acchan's semi naked body! 
what a pervert! even in nonreality! sayaka says 
takamina looks other way crossing her arms 
can i continue? miichan asks 
soory miichan! sayaka says 
takamina was washing acchan's shirt and skirt (not all of it just the parts that were dirty) 
acchan said no at first but you know takamina she is really when she wants something! 
acchan i'm really sorry! 
it's okay takamina it was an accident,now please give me my clothes is cold in here! 
ok i cleaned the best i could! takamina says 
thanks! acchan says while takes he clothes...
(after 5 min)
acchan gets out of the cubicle and both girls gets out of the bathroom..
takamina and acchan are in acchan's door
i'm sorry acchan i just ruined your clothes! takamina says apologizing 
i told you is ok is just clothes! acchan says smiling while opens the door 
well then good bye acchan! 
good bye takamina! 
miichan stops talking 
well that sound a lot like you! acchan says smirking 
yes i won't deny it!" i guees  when i was taking a taxi a was hitying myself with the palm of my hand for being an idiot!"
and maybe i was in my couch thinking why i didn't confess? acchan says smirking 
we're just really dumb people! thank you  miichan!takamina says while gives acchan a kiss on her cheek!
awwww! all the girls says 
why can't you be like her! nyan nyan says while pinches yuko's cheek
ouuuchh! yuko says 
i don't think nyan nyan would fall for that! mariko says 
i think so too! yuko says grinning and brushing her cheek
nyan nyan blushes and looks other way 
what do you mean? miichan asks 
let's say this cat just love pervert squirrels! mariko says 
sorry for my english  (miichan kissed acchan remeber that chapter? ok ! just forget it for this!! xD) 

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: September 04, 2011, 09:42:53 AM »
wow amazing chapter.. i litlle the story..

and i thought like mariko.. takamina could be so romantic.. but if yuko was like she doesnt gonna to fall in love with her.. haruka like perver minds... but i wanna knoe the true story that yuko going to tell them... jajaj

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #339 on: September 07, 2011, 08:58:04 AM »
Oh she likes pervert squirrel I'm curious about this

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hanataba Wo Kimini (A Bouquet of Flowers for You)