JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - OMG (Oh My God)

Author Topic: All Aboard! [Chapter 26! --sorry for the wait]  (Read 100112 times)

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: All Aboard! [Chapter 25]
« Reply #400 on: May 23, 2007, 04:37:43 AM »
Tsunku is the Emperor. No real surprise. Tsunku IV is the emperor….um…yea….sure….right…6 Tsunkus…
And the government is run by the parliament not the king. Brilliant. Just brilliant. I do wonder what the debate is about. Perhaps something akin to Miki’s and Maki’s arguments? “I have more power because I own more land.” “No, I have more because I’m in charge of the guards.” “You are both wrong. It is I that holds the most power. I am the banker in charge of all your money.” I bet I can top that though. I know who is most powerful in all that story. Name starts with an E and ends in an –strea.  You’ll never guess. :P
Reina and the Pink Dolphins. So…I wasn’t completely off with the Yellow Brick Road theory. And I guess Reina’s the Munchkin who leads them to the wonderful SEXY ISLAND dubbed so by Yuko herself in a drunken stupor. There will never be another island like it. What honor. But Sexy Island has a bad past. Reina’s clan….T_T. But it is nice to see Reina and Eri bonding through fishing after Eri’s family decided to test the waters with Reina, you know, see if she’s good enough for their Eri. Naturally that means that they have to test Reina’s endurance and ability to take a hit. Tough love. And then they got REALLY CLOSE to each other after nearly impaling Miki with a harpoon. But ya know…bonding is bonding…regardless of the situation. AND IT WAS IN ERI’S TURF NEAR REINA’S HOME.  In the water near Sexy Island.  So that would be like sharing their first kiss in Eri’s car in front of Reina’s house. Wow. I’m pretty sure Eri drives one of those green VolksWagon  beetles.  Pity they go through so many rough spots that it seems they’ve been together for so long. So that means the next part is the make up/out part.
OMG!!!  ERI KAME(I). TEH TURTLES!!!  Poor Eri having to deal with turtle jokes, but there’s no evidence as to why they shouldn’t be said. It’s kinda obvious she and the turtles have a special family bond. Except when she went cannibalistic on them and ate turtle soup. But Nacchi said they were already dead right? Still….I don’t think that makes you any less of a cannibal…sorta. But it is cute how the turtles and Eri just get along really well. The mental image of Eri being surrounded by her family members and Eri playing with them would make a great family portrait if there were cameras. So…about the turtles. Were they already dead like Nacchi said, or murdered in cold…soup? And how is the rest of the family taking Eri’s sudden turn in food? They’ll understand right? Will they need counseling? Who will be the counselor? Kaori? But I think they will understand. Food is food. And fish is not meat.
Miki loves her meat. She scorns the idea of being a vegan. It is one of the few things that scare her. And I guess fish isn’t meat since Fujimoto knows so much about meat. I guess when people go on their vegan diet thing they can still eat fish. But ya know Miki, you do care for Aya, not love yet, but close. Love might not always hit you, but it’s there. You’ll see….You too Aya, you’ll both see. But when Aya finally finds out, I would pity the people who made Miki suffer. Or pity their graves if they were already dead. But on a lighter note, Miki’s interactions with Maki. The non-violent display of mutual dislike is quite good for them. It keeps Kei from being overworked, and it works their minds. I mean, what else can keep your mind  sharp like a good old debate. Sure the contents of the debate are questionable, but hey, think about the debates that go on in the government mentioned before…which would you rather witness. But it just goes to show you, when two people who really have no love at all between them can work together when they have a common goal (to find a way to get rid of boredom) which in this case is to corrupt Risa. Poor Risa. But this story does show interesting forms of spiritual interaction. The chibis are one form and death glares are another. You see, apparently chibis can leave their hosts’ mind if the host has influenced the other person enough (read: corrupted). The chibis can then take on certain forms that may be deceiving. But seeing as how it was Miki and Maki, Risa was at the moment diagnosed with the Bart Simpson syndrome where when making a decision there is no angel chibi.
But the TakaGaki just got interesting. Very interesting. It really is the quiet ones. Berserker Risa. Miki, your weapons were turned on you by someone who uses a gun. And then what occurred after was sweet and….leaves much to the imagination. Will Risa use the things she heard from Miki and Maki? If so, then they should have just done a demonstration. But then, Risa wouldn’t have been awake to be a part of the situation because she had passed out. Who knew Miki and Maki were such good planners. Are they gonna plan the wed-…er…honeymoon too? Now I understand Ayaka’s frustration. We didn’t get to see the wedding. They need a proper wedding.
Ah~So Yossie has finally realized the difference in lifestyles. Choppy waters approach. This will be the ultimate test of whether or not she will always bend to Rika’s manipulative skills. I must say though, those are quite developed. But then again, Nacchi, Aya, and Rika have their respective partners on a leash. Yossie seems fine with it, but Maki and Miki both know it, but just deny it. Bad for the rep, ya know. It’s all about the reputation. What else would they have to control the others? For example: If Miki loses her rep, then she has little control over the weapons of mass destruction, The Twins. If she loses control of them….I’d be very afraid… 
Oh and the comic relief is always welcomed.  The Melons and Mai. Tis a journey that must be documented in diaries. Different POV’s of a situation always add an interest to things. And then crew getting drunk. Yuko’s got the right idea. Need to lighten up the mood. Also ensures that Sexy Island lives up to it’s name. Yuko makes sure that her things are well taken care of.  And then the little side bets going on. Bets are fun. So is gambling. One day, they will sit down and play cards and drink on Sexy Island.  And Risa and Ai’s compromising situations at sunrise. Seriously, that’s going to be even worse when they wake up the next morning  isn’t it. Screw hangovers, Risa may be a sharpshooter, but just wait till you see her after the deed. Soon, she’ll be the alarm clock that sounds and turns red to wake you up each morning.
 Red in the morning, sailors take warning, red at night, sailors delight. The Red Dawn must always be cautious.  Says so right there. Premonition. They’re gonna lose the peace and move on soon.
You know…when I asked you to beat 10,000 words, I was thinking about writing a chapter with 10,001 words…but uh….yea….I don’t think I’m gonna ask you to beat your new record. You’re more than welcome to, but is it healthy for your wrist to type that many words? Carpal Tunnel or whatever it’s called…Not that I’m saying you should stop....(I’m not that crazy)  I was just wondering. And that’s enough outa me. Till next time. Where we get more into the characters...like the others and hopefully get introduced to the other ones...*coughHighlandercough*

-----edit----
^OMG I DID IT AGAIN!!! Eh....I swear I didn't mean for it to get that long...it just happened....oh yea....started a new page...that should mean new chap soon right?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 04:42:39 AM by C60533 »

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2007, 09:10:18 PM »
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for more IshiYoshi! :heart: They're just so cute and sweet together!  Although, if Yossui does manage to get more of a backbone in regards to Rika, I foresee some angst ahead (nothing wrong with that, mind you).  And I, like many others, and totally curious how Miki cheated on the bet.  I'll sing songs of your praise if you write a side story for that!  I'm sure we could get a whole chorus going if you did! 

I also couldn't stop laughing at Miki and Maki's little escapades!  Those two are hilarious when you get them together!  I wonder if they'll ever realize just how similar they are? 

I definatly can't wait for the real action to start though!  Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy all the chapters you write.  But you also write action scenes so well, that I'm really looking forward to what you come up with!  Your writing never fails to grab my attention and hold on til the very end!  Keep up the great work, Estrea!

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #402 on: May 25, 2007, 03:10:31 AM »
Keep up the great work, Estrea!
Yeah, don't let the sad news get to you! At least, not that much... ;)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2007, 05:53:11 AM »
Ok. I said that I'll do some art for the fic but until now I haven't done the coloring. If anyone of you got  time to do stuff like this, Feel free. Just tell me who wants it so that I can send the original resolution. I'll just post a lower one here so that it won't bother for 56k user (like myself :P).

I only made two but will try to make more if I got free time. BTW Estrea, I added a few more detail. So if there are things that wight ruin your work, please tell me so that we can fix it up.  :hee:

For Gaki, She's the first one I draw because of her skill. I really like characters who is good at guns. well I really tried to make it look like the real Gaki. I hope this one is ok  **Crossfingers**. I made Her Rifle a costumized one and added something on the barrel. I was thinking of something that might help her rifle increase it's range but it's not logical enough the way it looks so I thought that the short added part is to eliminate the spark and silence the rifle in order to hide the user's location from it's target. It will help the Gaki to just reload the rifle and not thinking of changing her location for every shot. The small scope in her bag can also be mounted on the rifle. The "looks like binocular" Thing on her head is not a binocular. It's a sunglasses  :P.  But it's also a night vision goggles by changing the lens.  :P

The second one is Eri. Can't blame me since she is my fave current MM member.  :hee:. I admit that I made a mistake after reading some previous chapter. She should have a sleeve right? I just thought it looks good for a gauntlet user wearing a sleeveless one  :P. I just made her simple unless Eri is up on using a single gigantic armored arm just like one of the character in Samurai Showdown 2 (I just forgot his name :P).

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2007, 11:35:55 AM »
Wow Sancho, those are really good!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #405 on: May 28, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »
Dude, awesome!

Offline deviousmind

• ecchi
  • want my foot up ur $%??? >:/ ...jk ;)
« Reply #406 on: May 28, 2007, 06:22:01 PM »
ahah sancho , those drawings r fabulous! love Risa's gun  :ding: now all we need is a drawing of all the characters together! now that would be awesome!..wonder how each one would pose  :hee:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #407 on: May 28, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »
now all we need is a drawing of all the characters together! now that would be awesome!..wonder how each one would pose  :hee:

I was also thinking the same thing about drawing them together and I'm sure it will be a hard one (unless they're all in chibi style  :D)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #408 on: May 29, 2007, 07:38:35 AM »
I have no idea why I keep missing updates. Grrrrr I need to check back more often. That said, I get to read a couple of chapters plus that awesome TakaGaki one in the perv XD That has got to be the up side of not reading on time.

I'm so glad TakaGaki finally got things moving along. I was kinda worried Risa being sick would throw a spanner in the works. Hmmm thinking about it, I wonder if anyone is going to be seriously hurt or ill on board. Things can't be all fine and dandy all the time can it.

Tanakamei is :heart: Reina's past was sad but it didn't bring a tear to my eyes (Miyabi's nightmares did) Maybe when we find out more about her things would get more emotional.

YAY to all those Eri and turtles bits. Hella hilarious, and double YAY to the possibility of a "better" relationship between everybody's fav wonky and kame.

Don't know much about the Berryz yet so I'm hoping to read more on them. I have the feeling they will be sent on a major mission soon that they are unwilling to fulfil.

When I was reading the KonKon and Yui part, I kept wondering if there was going to be anything between them. Maybe not as it doesn't seem so likely. Has Erika appeared yet? I can't remember (blame my lousy memory), if she hasn't could Yui's dad's apprentice be her?

I can totally understand why Yossi is like a puppy in front of Rika. This is Rika we're talking about! The gorgeous and hawt babe who's smart and sexy. As much as she hates to admit it, I'm sure Yossi secretly enjoys the feeling of having Rika around. All hail the IshiYossi Love :D

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: All Aboard! [Chapter 24]
« Reply #409 on: May 29, 2007, 08:58:17 AM »
You wrote a chapter so long it broke the forum!  Seriously though, that was quite nice. I could say something better but OTN1 already said everything I could have and more. So just pretend that I said all that and we'll call it a day.

Mini author rant before I start.

Don't worry about it, take your time with the story. I think I was kind of complaining about filler earlier on but I can't for the life of me remember why. Everything about this story is so wonderful.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #410 on: May 30, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »
Holy long chapter O_O;; I printed it at school and my teacher got pissed for "wasting" ink and paper. XD

Damn, I don't even know where to start commenting on this chapter. o_o;; Hmm, lets start with the begining XD

Tsunku Emperor. O_O;;;;;; Must be a country of all girls. ;D I kid, I kid. xD Anyway, long history lesson today on the government o_o;; But nonetheless, I enjoyed it :D

SEXY ISLAND <33333 Sai loves it <3 Yuko dancing and singing ;D Drunk too, of course. <3

I love the Risa talk :D Maki and Miki sure are a great team up. XD TakaGaki for le win <3

Actually, that is a total lie O_o;; TanaKamei for the win! :D -squees at the underwater kiss-

I know, not that long of a comment, but I'm tired. -_-; I'll do mucho better next time.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:46:49 PM by Saikami »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #411 on: June 01, 2007, 12:00:14 AM »
The drawings are absolutely awesome Sancho! :rockon: Can't wait to see what you do for GAM!!! :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2007, 02:04:08 PM »
Bump, keep the pirate love alive!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »
:ding: now all we need is a drawing of all the characters together! now that would be awesome!..wonder how each one would pose  :hee:

I'm insane xD

Photobucket ///// Imageshack ///// Tinypic ///// Supload

Alright, if one of you happen to be unfortunate and for some odd reason, can't see the picture on any of these servers, tell me and I'll try to upload to the server of your choice xD

Anywho, THIRTY-FOUR PEOPLE ON ONE PAGE X______X

Country musume could probably fit, but I almost died drawing what I had now xD So no CM for you :<

The fun part is trying to guess who is who xD It's all pretty easy if you go by hair style, haircolor, and outfits/weapons if any xD (Yes, MK wears the same uniform. xD)

Have fuuun! xD
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:48:50 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2007, 08:06:34 PM »
yes, you're insane XD but that's why we love you :P
the drawing it's awesome. I think I can figure out almost everybody.. just I'm clueless about a few ones.
anyway.. I'm in love with the turtle :heart: XDD

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #415 on: June 04, 2007, 08:23:54 PM »
SUGOIIII !!! Yuuyami. Manage to know them except the Berryz. Also, I'm not sure which one is Shibata since the other Melon members can easily be distinguish.

Bump, keep the pirate love alive!

I second to that!!   XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #416 on: June 04, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »
Like I said, MK is wearing the same uniform xD besides, she's next to them too xD Above Masae and next to Boss xD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #417 on: June 04, 2007, 10:51:20 PM »
Frickin' awesome Yuuyami-sama!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #418 on: June 08, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
Bump. Where doust thou be yo? Estrea?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #419 on: June 08, 2007, 08:47:55 PM »
Essy-chan is busy being obsessed with N3 xD (NinetyNineNights for the Xbox360)

That silly girl xD Oh well, we all still love her <3

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - OMG (Oh My God)