JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Hero

Author Topic: Underrated people in H!P  (Read 25703 times)

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Re: Underrated people in H!P
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2007, 12:24:42 AM »
sayaka ichii

OH MAN.
I can not believe I forgot to mention her. I feel bad now. She definitely WAS underrated. I remember the first time I saw her in Koi no Dance Site... I immediately adored her. And I still listen to Cubic-Cross ALL THE TIME.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Jupibell140

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 03:20:05 AM »
KAORI. Oh my lord. She was one of my first favorites when I first got into Morning Musume and still is. She just has an air of sophistication about her and she is always cool. And her hair is lovely~ <3 She was in Morning Musume the longest, but yet no one really paid any attention to her. I don't understand why she is so underrated.

Then there is Asuka, Aya Ishiguro, and Ichii Sayaka. These girls are so underrated that I didn't even know they existed until almost a year after I got into H!P. Which is really sad, because they are great. Poor Asuka had to leave way too soon.

Aaand members from Coconuts Musume and Country Musume in general are underrated, plus Heike and Maeda since I know next to nothing about them since no one ever talks about them . . XD Thus, underrated.

Graphics made by kawaii beam!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 03:42:26 PM »
Chisato is amazing, she has one of the best voices in the entire H!P but most people don't find this out because they never hear her!!!!

Of course Maasa, Saki and Chinami from BK.  I mean has anyone heard that clip of Maasa singing yokohama shinroku??(i think its called that...) she sounds absolutely amazing!  Anata nashi from SSA was so amazing and all t the songs sounded amazing

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 05:49:22 PM »
Pretty much any of the kids who don't get regular leads are very underrated. A lot of them are really good singers, but they rarely get the chance to show it.

A lot of the elders club, too, like Kei, Kaori, Yuko, Yuki, Ayaka (and Mika when she was there) and Country Musume (shame that they're down to 1 now ;_;). Particularly I think Kei and Yuki have amazing voices, but they get almost no attention. Mako was underrated and underused while she was in MM, and I think Eri can sing better than some of the other MM members that get lots of lines, but she's terribly underused. I have to add Sayaka Ichii too. She's one of my favorite old school Musumes (right after Yuko), but she left way too early...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 05:53:35 PM by genericpaperdoll »
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Kago4ever

• Nakki
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 08:10:42 PM »
Funny I hit this thread for my first post, but I think about this a lot and I've got to vent.  lol  :lol:

Past Momusu:  Kei-chan and Mako...  Both way underrated and underused by Tsunku!  Mako's "As For One Day" solo is proof enough.  Same thing regarding Kei-chan's lines in "Souda We're Alive" and, of course in Pucchi Moni.

Present Momusu:  Eririn.  The gal can sing.  Check out her Hello Pro Hour solo.  Nuff said.

Berryz: I know she sings a lot already, but Momo has the best (should I say, unique) voice in the group even if it's better in the studio than on stage.  Let's not move away from her as the recent singles suggest. (No solo in Very Beauty??!!??)

C-ute: Chisato and Saki Nakajima.  Jeez, I even have to type Saki's full name... She has a very pretty voice and would be the cutest member of any group that doesn't include Hagkitty.  Chisato, well, I think that's beating a dead horse.  Everyone knows she has an excellent voice.

Special note here...  Megumi Murakami, if she stayed, would have been a star!  Incredibly talented and Tsunku knew it.

Yes, I saw someone else mention it too, let's see some more of those Eggs.  Lots of cute talent there, especially the gals of The Possible and Toimoki.  I also believe that Kanon Fukuda should join C-ute to make it 8 again, but please don't flame me for that.

Thanks, I feel better.  :oops:
The Bad Girls of H!P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 07:13:06 PM »
I wish that miuna was given a chance to show more of her talent.

+1 She graduated h!p so soon.. I wonder what she's up to now. Her vocals were one of the best in H!P imo.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 07:13:17 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Nihonjin_Berryz

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 07:20:59 PM »

Present Momusu:  Eririn.  The gal can sing.  Check out her Hello Pro Hour solo.  Nuff said.

I  completely agree Eri has been my favorite since the beginning.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »
I wish that miuna was given a chance to show more of her talent.

+1 She graduated h!p so soon.. I wonder what she's up to now. Her vocals were one of the best in H!P imo.

She was cute too.  Too bad she never got a PB.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 03:29:54 PM »
I do agree also on the Eri Kamei being underused...Like she is being underused by alot~!!!

man what the heck are you doing Tsunku. Use Eri, Abuse the heck out of her character and everything she has~!!! man....look at Onna Ni Sachi Are...JEEBUS I gotta work hard just to see her in that event  :cry:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 07:12:14 PM »
agree !!! 

I DEMAND ERI TO BE THE MAIN VOCAL AND THE CENTER OF THE NEXT SINGLE !!!

Offline duffmachine

• Nacchi Super Fan~
  • "ヽ(´▽`)ノ" ハイハイ〜
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »
I do agree also on the Eri Kamei being underused...Like she is being underused by alot~!!!

man what the heck are you doing Tsunku. Use Eri, Abuse the heck out of her character and everything she has~!!! man....look at Onna Ni Sachi Are...JEEBUS I gotta work hard just to see her in that event  :cry:
:angry:AGREE AGREE AGREE! eri's part in Onna Ni Sachi Are is so minimal, dammit they must put more eri in their next singles!!! :banghead:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 08:04:17 PM »
Sayaka Ichii and Miuna Saitou come to mind straight away.
I had really really thought Sayaka would be the perfect MM leader.  :oops:

Which is why I hope Tsunku starts making mixed groups again. That's the only place under-rated members get a chance to shine.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 01:12:02 AM »
I don't think they've had a shuffle group since 2005....

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2007, 01:45:24 AM »
yasuda kei. she got screen time but by the fans, she's just underrated ;[
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2007, 02:01:41 AM »
Special note here...  Megumi Murakami, if she stayed, would have been a star!  Incredibly talented and Tsunku knew it.

Damn, there's proof enough that she's under-rated in the fact that I'd completely msised the fact that she'd gone. She definately was one of the more talented of the younger members, maybe even all the members in general, it would have been cool to see how she'd be in a few years from now. Damn, I found it hard to like members of C-ute too, along with Umeda she was the only one I really did.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2007, 10:57:45 PM »
agree !!! 

I DEMAND ERI TO BE THE MAIN VOCAL AND THE CENTER OF THE NEXT SINGLE !!!

fair enough for me, MM need less koharu miracles and more kamei power

and also i think that there are too much eggs and few chances to shine... the ongaku gatas are a example, all the eggs in there are so talented and cute... maybe doing some kind of uta doki with the eggs... i dont know

Offline Setalia

• The Pun Idol
  • Member+
  • Formerly: Charmy, Risuzu
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »
Yasuda Kei and Inaba Atsuko.   They both get tossed aside as "Eww so-and-so" (moreso Atsuko), but they happen to be two of the most talented members of Hello! Project.  Any opportunity I get to see Kei and Inaba perform, I cherish.

QFT. My thoughts exactly.

Love, Charmy

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2007, 01:10:47 PM »
Eri and Chisato (as alot of people have said XD). But MM right now needs more Eri and also more JunJun XD

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2007, 05:36:03 PM »
Well, well. There are so many.

Makoto to me she's one of the best H!P members ever. Or was, whatever. She is a very talented singer and not to mention, like the best dancer. <3 She's also sooo funny and a great actress. And she's really cute too. Way too many people just ignore her. :( It's soo soo sad.
Kaorin she's kind of the beauty queen of H!P but noo, she's not too popular. Why? KJHAKJSHAKJSASKJ Life is cruel.
Kei everyone knows she's underrated. And the reason is her different looks. That's just freakin stupid. She is talented in all needed areas but un-popular.

And there's many others too. :/

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2007, 05:48:50 PM »
Morning Musume Eri definitely!! She needs more than 1 line in songs!  :angry:
Berryz Koubou Massa because she rarely gets lines! I want to see her get put in a subunit! That would be fun! :heart:
C-ute Kanna!!! This girl is LOVE but she doesn't get a chance to prove herself :( she also needs to be in a subunit! :)
V-u-den I know its only a 3nin group but please give more lines to Erika she sings the best out of all of them!
Fany Power<3

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Hero