JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Yume no Ato

Author Topic: (Group) KARA (카라)  (Read 737199 times)

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
Re: KARA General Discussion Thread
« Reply #340 on: February 20, 2010, 02:24:26 AM »
I was going to say that I didn't like Nicole's new short cut and while I think I still prefer the bowl-ish one, that last picture you posted Pops is really MMMMMMMMM :drool: :wub: There's some CSG in that cut when I see it from that angle. Seriously, her stomach as well is just so lovably sexy. Thank god she's 18 :D

As for Seungyeon's hair, I actually like it. I would even go as far to say that I prefer it over her long hair. That length suits her, in my opinion. I'm quit picky when it comes to hair. Some hairstyles suit some people better than others and that's all there is to it. I still can't manage to like her that much, but Hara will fall from grace (a little exaggerated?) if her her is cut short. Her hair is simply too thin, her hairline to high on her forehead. Wide forehead with short hair? Sorry kid, not until you're older.

Oh yeah, one more thing about Nicole's new haircut - it reminds me a lot of her mother's, which isn't a bad thing ;)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #341 on: February 21, 2010, 01:06:08 AM »
Kara performing BoA's My Name on MuCore

Now here is what I noticed

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline zakdl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: February 21, 2010, 01:18:06 AM »
Hara is a sexy as fuck :drool:
She might be dorky at times but for some reason I always get the impression she'd be crazy in bed  :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2010, 05:34:36 AM »
Not that I've been able to get the full thing to load to watch, here is the MV (update w/ a better one later)

HOT HOT HOT!
From what I saw, Nicole looks so evil, omnomnomnom that's sexy :drool: Plus she's hardly wearing any clothes in the white :w00t:
Can't wait for the comeback stage :lick:
Jiyoung is a stand out in this for me too~
I :heart: the running dance thing :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:37:22 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2010, 05:40:07 AM »
I like how in the MV when they are dancing, they slow it down just for a bit then speed it back up. Quite liked that.

I was iffy on the song, but the MV sold me

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #345 on: February 22, 2010, 05:51:43 AM »
EPIC.

I thought I had some doubts about the new hairstyles. They rocked it in the MV.

Love the change of outfits during the [hopefully] dance break. Reverse dark/sexy theme.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2010, 06:04:29 AM »
The PV was great! It was a lot more color than I expected it to be. Actually, I didn't expect any color at all. :lol:

Hara owned the PV for me. :heart:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2010, 07:42:38 AM »
Well, well well... My laptop's graphics card isn't good enough to watch that video smoothly :cry: I'll watch it again later.

I'll get the music out of the way first, so that I can take my time with the girls later. The MV has made me like the song more than I did before, but I'm still unsure. I'm liking the verses and the beat accompanying them, but it's the chorus that still irks me. It's like it's trying to combine old-style kpop with new-style and I don't appreciate it. I think the two should stay separate. As soon as it gets to the chorus, the tune suddenly gets all hopeful, pretty and, dare I say it, naive. This is from my perspective - when it comes to foreign music, english subtitles or not, I don't pay attention to the lyrics and their meaning, I just want to like what I hear. Chorus aside, this song could even potentially be one of my new tops considering the verses and general beat.

Okay. Girls. Okay. Okay. I want to talk about her NOW!!! But, patience is virtue. So first off, Gyuri. She's lovely, as usual, but I was really looking forward to that short hair she had for the teaser. She worked it really well. I thought she was going to melt the pants off of f(x)'s Amber :( Next time, Gyuri, for me please :)

Jiyoung was surprising. I'm liking the whole lack of "Hi, how's it going? I'm cute, who are you?" That heavy eyeliner suits her well, but I think I can wait till she's legal. Pretty confident in my ability. She's a great girl, but she ain't no jailbait like Krystal.

Hara - I know you all love her. I know you do. She's hot. I got that. I really didn't notice her much at all in this MV though. I saw some long hair here and there. Hara's stomach while she's in a chair or some piece of furniture. I seem to remember seeing the same move in the choreography performed by her somewhere around the chorus, I believe. I don't understand it. Why don't I see her like the rest of you do?

Seungyeong. Egad. Just - wow. I said before that I did think that the short hair suited her in those pics that Pops posted earlier. It was a nice length. But in this, oh me oh my, she works it so well!!! :yep: For me now, short hair > long hair for Seungyeon. She was born to have shoulder length hair, or whatever length it is... I still haven't seen it enough to remember :sweatdrop: Eye makeup was smokin'. This completely lifts my mental image of Seungyeon. Completely.

Nicole. Eh...

IF YOU WERE A BOY I'D LOVE YOU ALL THE SAME!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

E-freakin'-gad. I saw her at the beginning of the MV and from then on was just looking at her. When she wasn't in the shot, I was waiting for her to return. That short hair - she works it like she knows how. And damn, she knows how. I'm wondering if she was given a pass to be that attractive. She is a sexbomb. It's hard to think straight now, Australia's heat and Nicole's hotness are producing an accumulative effect. Her moves were there, they were sharp. She sat on a chair and I felt that it was a perfectly executed action. She leant forward in her chair, I saw her bare back and it was a joyous time for me :drool:

I'm not sure about the black/white concept. It could just be my graphics card, but the transition was very sudden and even unjustified. It became alright when they kept switching between the two, but the first time didn't connect with me. For some reason, the white outfits made me think of SNSD :huhuh

EDIT: Okay, watched again and for some reason my laptop can handle the video on the youtube site. Go figure.

Anyway, to clarify, Seungyeon's hair is about neck length. More for my own satisfaction than anything, I suppose, but hey that's something. I apologize for the seemingly insensitive description of Hara. Watching the MV again, she actually shows out to me a lot more now. I'm still unsure of her, but I'll never have the impression of her that her being in a video will waste my time. She's worth watching.

I'm seeing now what Pops meant about Nicole's white outfit. I like her stomach. Nice shape. I like Nicole. Great girl. Oh, I'm sorry Pops, I know how much you must have been looking forward to her long hair after such a long time. We all know about you and your hair fetish. Hey, it's well-justified. Maybe next time, but I like this style. :)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 07:56:45 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline muetwinter

« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2010, 08:03:37 AM »
New Kara Video Lupin: http://www.twitter.com/?d=3Z6DZTSZ :twothumbs
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:29:50 AM by Stryfe »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2010, 08:04:52 AM »
I don't understand it. Why don't I see her like the rest of you do?

Your love for Nicole blinds you. But its okay, if you were gonna be blinded by someone, Nicole is a good choice

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2010, 08:07:26 AM »
WOW Defty, now thats saying what you thought, I like ;)

I feel ya on the Hara thing. I love her, yes. I love her hair, GOD YES! But I didn't notice her that much, same goes for SY. Like of course I saw them but they didn't grab me. Gyuri did the second she was on the screen! Why? Her hair was gorgeous :heart: Glad they didn't for the short with her :P I like the short Nicole better than short Gyuri~
Yeah I was looking forward to Nicole's longer hair :( But I'm totally loving how she's oozing even more sexiness with the short cut AND HER EYES ARE ALL COVERED-ISH!!! :drool: That was my biggest concern, and now I don't need to worry XD Plus, the long hair is in the album shots (or some) so its best of both worlds :thumbsup

Jiyoung & Nicole got me for this MV, for very different reasons! & Gyuri close behind. Hara in the black was great, but wasn't digging her crazy eyelashes in the white :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2010, 08:10:20 AM »
New Kara Video Lupin :http://www.twitter.com/?d=3Z6DZTSZ :twothumbs

Awesome man, thanks so much! but you might need to edit your link, you have the thumbs up with the url and it means when you click it the url isn't recognised. But I copied & pasted so its all good :thumbsup

fixxxed -Stryfe
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:31:02 AM by Stryfe »

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2010, 08:32:16 AM »
OH GYURI AND NICOLE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY PENIS???!??!?!!

With that said. The video so exceeded my expectations. I fucking love it.
[/url]

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2010, 08:45:23 AM »
LOL so did anyone notice the Ring Ding Dong moves? They made it tons sexier.
I wanted more SeungYeon :[ Because I think she's really rockin that short hair style.
Nicole was hot though. Totally topped the others (probably because she seemed to have the most solos shots but that may have just been my imagination/focus on her bare back)

I'm anticipating their comeback! :D
Can't wait

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2010, 09:13:15 AM »
MV for Lupin has been posted

subbed version
Life is one time.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2010, 09:20:35 AM »
MV for Lupin has been posted

True, several posts ago in fact.  :P

Anyway, this some hot shit. What Sev said.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »
AS USUAL IT'S MINE

HOT!!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2010, 04:16:41 PM »
So yeah, I comfess I've been browsing the thread... I'm not feeling their music (yet?), but they seem to be great performers and extremely hot  XD

I did a quick ranking as well:

1. Hara
2. SeungYeon
3. Jiyoung
4. Nicole
5. Gyuri

Most likely to change in the near future, but Hara is my absolute fav so far  :twothumbs

edit, after a bit more research:

1. Hara
2. Jiyoung
3. Gyuri
4. Nicole
5. SeungYeon
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 07:00:01 PM by BarrieV »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2010, 04:37:55 PM »
Barrie posting here makes me drool :drool: XD

Offline zakdl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »
Watching that MV has REALLY woke me up  :lol: I have to say I'm loving this, love the black/white concept and the whole MV in general was shot very well IMO. I've always had my favourites with KARA but this MV has made me realise they are infact all my favourites  :lol: Can't wait to get the new album!  :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Yume no Ato