JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dachambo - Stop The Rain

Author Topic: Real Life S2 (OSs) 16. Truth About Vampires II / Apr 21  (Read 107552 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Real Life S2 (OSs) 7. At Ease (for mommy Mia) / Nov 27
« Reply #240 on: November 26, 2012, 11:45:03 PM »
Minna, this might be a little emo, so um, gomenne for this, okay? Now, this is a thank-you-for-being-such-an-awesome-mommy present for mommy Mia aka miayaka. Enjoy!!

---

7. At Ease

Soundless steps being taken in empty streets.

Dripping tears down the tired rosy cheeks.

Bleeding heart, broken and stabbed by that wonderful person.

Even though it hurts, I fell more at ease, knowing she found her happiness, her one and only person she truly loves.

Soundless alley surrounded by lifeless colorless walls.

Cold wind is rushing in strong gusts, and blowing one’s hair in a messy tuft.

Useless person is walking down the dangerously quiet pack of blocks, aimlessly searching for something…or someone.

I just wonder why she chose to be with that person, why was it so important to tell me that on their wedding day…

She looked so perfect in that white dress…

It blended with her pale skin, complementing her raven hair and chocolate brown eyes.

I wonder why I can’t make anymore pessimistic sentences…

Just remembering the smile on her face…

She even didn’t have to change her last name, as they both have the same.

Even though she just married the-brat-kissing-monster-who-is-younger, she was so glowing…

And me…

I’m not sure.

Ah, maybe I should buy myself a whore.

No…

I can’t do that.

Maybe…

…

Yes, she will soothe my sorrow and pain, I’m sure of it.

I wonder if I was subconsciously choosing the area where she lives…

I hope she’s alone…

I want her now.

I want to drown in that gorgeous body, bask in that beautiful smile, enjoy the comforting gaze, and forget everything…

All I have to do is push the doorbell button in front of me…

~ding dong~

God, let her be alone.

I can hear footsteps.

Ah, there goes nothing.

“Yuko..? What happened? Come in.”

I step inside and bury my face in her breasts and hear her chuckle at my antics.

She closes the door and hugs me.

“She…she married that brat…” I mumble, inhaling her sweet and so familiar scent.

“Rena has? Mhm, I expected it. And kind of secretly hoped for it to happen, so Yuko would come to me…”

I raise my head and see that trademark smile of hers.

I bury my face in her chest again and feel relaxed, especially after the words she said.

I am important to her….

I missed saying her name out loud.

“Acchan…”

THE END.

REPLIES.

@javs: thank you :bow: and no problem :):
@O r i g a m i and Rukaeru: as far as I understood, you both enjoyed it, nee? Thank you then :bow:
@Haruko: Isn't takaboy just awesome? XD
@Crossing Crossroads: I'm so glad you liked it, you have no idea!!! Ah, thank you~~ :bow:
@dark48: Thank you for reading and commenting! :bow: I'll try to write more AtsuMina when ...inspiration comes :) but check out the drabble bin, there are lots of AtsuMina drabbles~~
@miayaka: mommy, you should read those AtsuMina one shots, I'm sure you will like them... I am your daughter after all, nee? So I write maybe not better than you, but I'm trying to walk in your footsteps~~
saeyukilover: ah, thank you :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2012, 09:09:23 PM »
great story...

I enjoy the story between AtsuYuu...

hope to see other version too and coupling

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
Minna~~ finally~!!!! Sakuchan is updating Real Life OSs!!!!! And this time it's again unusual couple!!!

I hope you enjoy reading it!!

----------

8. Shrimp and Caviar

You wanna know the secret I hold? I fell in love with a woman. Yeah, I know it sounds really awkward and you’re probably disgusted by it. I know you all think girls should date guys and that other ways are pure nonsense and creepiness. I myself thought like that some time ago but then I met this person and my world turned upside down. You wanna know our story or are you too disgusted to hear about it? I am going to tell you it no matter if you wanna hear it or not.

It was a sunny day and my parents and I were having an outing in the park. My dad is a clumsy person and my mom is a dork, so we had only half of the food we planned to take and mom tripled a few times while going there. Dad tried to catch her but they fell over and well… I was embarrassed. I still love them though so I helped them to stand up and we continued our journey to the park. Once there we settled in and started eating the food while enjoying the scenery.

Then all of the sudden mom’s phone rang and she answered with a smile on her face. Apparently, her friend was in town and she wanted to meet. Mom suggested them to come to the park and join us in the picnic. Her friend agreed and in ten minutes she joined us. With her were her husband and daughter. That girl, she mesmerized me. I lost my words and I believe I fainted. Why I say that? Well, I woke up only the next day and found myself in my bed.

When I went down to the kitchen, I found there only that girl. She was sleeping while sitting on the chair, her head on the table. She looked so cute I felt the urge to hug her tightly. Yet my stomach made some noises then and she woke up. I was embarrassed and my cheeks turned red while I looked away shyly. I heard her giggle and she took my hand. She led me to the dining room and gave me a plate full of delicious sandwiches with shrimp and caviar. I dug in them and forgot everything around me; only those sandwiches were on my mind.

After eating I found her looking at me with a smile plastered on her face. Then she grinned and hugged me from behind, whispering in my ear: “I love cute girls with huge appetite and your nightwear is really nice but you shouldn’t show your goodies so openly, you know.” Then she giggled and left me in the kitchen with jaw dropped and heart beating like crazy. Her voice was so cute I thought I was going to suffocate. Also, she was too close just a minute ago, really too close.

My parents came back at that moment and I had to come out of the stupor. I went to meet them and hug them. I think I got mom’s height because dad is really short, only 148 centimeters but my mom is also shorter than me by two centimeters. Still, she’s tall enough to be the one who gave me the height. Also, my flat body is probably from dad because mom has really nice assets. Those aside, let’s continue on with my story.

Apparently the girl had to stay with us because her parents went on a business trip. Well, our friendship started with her hitting on me every time she got the opportunity. I have a childhood friend which I call a kissing monster. You know what? This girl also can be called like that and I am happy they never met. It would be a disaster to have those two around kissing me out of the blue.

With time passing by we got to know each other better and discovered each other’s traits very soon. She was a caring girl under all that playfulness she showed. I understood I fell in love and was afraid she will run away but I was wrong. She confessed to me and I happily accepted her feelings as I also love her. I don’t know where the future will take us but no matter what other people think I love her and that won’t change.

“Rena!!” a cute voice could be heard and the raven haired smiled sincerely. She turned her head only to be hugged tightly by a bubbly woman. “Are you writing in your diary again? I wanted to go shopping and visit Sayanee~!”

“Hai hai, let’s go. By the way, Milky, can we stop by and visit Yuko-sama?”

“Un~! And let’s buy something for the baby then~” said Milky.

“Good thinking. God, you’re too cute~” started spazzing Rena and was rewarded with a deep and passionate kiss.

“Get over my cuteness. We have to hurry while Riku’s still at work. You know how horny they get when they see each other. And I still wanna visit Sayanee.” The cute voice echoed in the hall.

“Ha ha, I know. Let’s go then.” smiled Rena. Then suddenly she stopped in her tracks and turned to her lover. “I love you, Milky.”

“I love you too, Rena.” blushed the shorter girl. Both of them giggled, shared another kiss and then went out to meet their friends.

REPLIES.

@O r i g a m i: you're welcome! I'm glad you liked it~

@cisda83: other version? And what kind of coupling? Thanks for reading :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: Real Life S2 (OSs) 8. Shrimp and Caviar / Jan 17
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
RenaxMilky?  XD another unusual couple  XD
I can't really imagine them together  :lol: but nice OS  :twothumbs

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #244 on: February 01, 2013, 09:29:45 AM »
so many unusual pair...me like it :luvluv1:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #245 on: February 01, 2013, 05:12:00 PM »
I never imagine Rena and Milky can be together  :lol: :lol:
but I like your unusual pair
I want to read more unusual pairs like Takamina and Mayuyu maybe ? :shocked :D
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: February 27, 2013, 09:56:19 PM »
Sakuchan is down with a big and scary flu, but nonetheless she's updating. This is a present for my dear Miyu, she had the luck to read and proofread it first~!!! YAY!!! I hope she still comments on it, but it's up to her~  :on gay:

Anyway, here you go, and don't be scared by the beginning, the ending is a happy one ;)

----------

9. Over-cheerful You

Blood, screams, shooting, explosions, darkness and hunger. All those things were still in her head. She lived but at the same time she did not. More like only her body existed for simple purposes like eating, sleeping and actually, shooting. She just could not stop it and her mind… It did not exist. It still lived in the past events. She still fought there, in that battle, throwing bombs and shooting, killing people, stabbing bodies with blood splashing and spurting. Those nights when you were afraid to go one step without checking where you are going. When any second you could get shot in your head or stabbed with a knife or sent there, to the other side, by just simply knocking you out with an arrow dipped in extremely rare poison found only in that area.

She had these nightmares haunting her. She was stabbed, shot, killed and tortured many times in her dreams. She always woke up drowning in her own sweat, all shivering from the things she had to go through. No one knew how hard it was for her to exist. All the stories that going there makes your skin hard… Wrong. It just makes it harder to live and all you want to do is…die. Yet she went on and existed, without any purpose or dreams. She passed her days shooting at the shooting range, eating anything she could find in her fridge and sleeping, if you can call all those nightmarish visions dreams.

For her the only person worth communicating with – if nodding or shaking head can be called communicating – was the good old woman who lived in the same block of flats, just one floor higher. She always came to her apartment to clean up and to place some food in the fridge. The woman was really caring and always was helping the girl out with every little thing, like bringing the mails in, shopping for groceries, cooking for her, cleaning the rooms, washing her clothes and did other basic things. She saw the girl was not in the condition to care about random things, that she was in some kind of stillness, living only for the living itself. The woman tried to speak with the girl but to no avail. Thus she stopped trying and continued taking care of her.

She lived like that for a long time already and it was just good enough. Then one day the old lady didn’t come. Instead of her…came a disaster. It was the lady’s granddaughter who was too noisy and lively for her own good. Everything was okay until the girl opened her mouth. Every time the short haired girl did that, Sayaka wanted to hit her badly. Yet because the shorter one was the lady’s grandchild Sayaka could not do it. The first meeting with her was terrible, the worst of all the meetings in her life.

However, it was just the beginning of craziness and over cheerfulness. When the doors clicked she really expected the lady to come in and start doing her usual stuff. Instead this weirdo came and started the crazy talking with that insanely wide grin on her face which looked silly to the taller girl.

“Hi, Sayaka! My granny told me you’re not a talkative person so I came here instead of her to make your days brighter!! My name is Sae and it’s really nice to meet you~~! Oh, just look at that wrinkle on your forehead! You probably scrunch your face a lot. Don’t worry!! I’m gonna make your days better!! Just look at how awesome my clothes are!! See? I dressed like that for you~! I wanna make you smile!! Oh, I’m gonna cook you something really delicious today~~”

So on and on it went every day and Sayaka got even gloomier with time.

What was really pissing her off was the fact that Sae interrupted her still life. She helped Sayaka showering, not even hearing the protests the girl was making. She also helped her in picking up clothes even though her fashion sense was hideous and Sayaka had no intention in changing her wardrobe. Sae kept talking everyday non-stop, making Sayaka cringe every time the energetic girl made jokes or told some stories. It was one disastrous day when her patience really just vanished.

That fateful day Sae suddenly turned to Sayaka and said in that cheerful voice of hers a thought that was in her mind for already a long time.
“Nee, Sayaka-chan, you should smile for me. I really want to know the reasons behind your gloominess and ignorance to everything around you. I did nothing bad to you and I only want to help you. So tell me, why can’t you smile for me?”

The taller girl suddenly rammed the short haired girl in a wall and glared at her with a look that could kill.
“Get out of here. I won’t repeat it, you hear me? I am tired of everything you do or say. You barge in my life and do whatever you please but you fail to see I hate those things you shove into my face. GET OUT!!!”

The girl stared at Sayaka in shock, tear trickling down her cheek. She then picked her stuff, casted one last glance at Sayaka and then left without a word. Sayaka closed the doors, locked them and went in her bed. She enjoyed the silence and fell asleep the moment her head touched the pillow. Yet that night she had her dream of the past appear again even though they stopped appearing some time ago. She woke up all sweaty and gloomier than before. Only one thing was positive in this for her. Her life turned back to how it was and she liked it.

The next day the old woman came back and continued taking care of Sayaka. She never mentioned her granddaughter and acted like always. The tall girl decided Sae kept silent about everything that happened. Well, it was for the good for them all. However, time passed by and Sayaka understood two things.

One. Her dreams of her past stopped appearing when Sae came into her life, and appeared again when Sae left.
Two. She needed that lively girl and she probably fell in love with her, even though Sae’s constant tries to pull Sayaka out of her gloominess was unbearable sometimes.

She decided to do something about it and surprised the old woman by asking her for her granddaughter’s whereabouts.  Even though confused, the old lady gave Sayaka the address  and the girl stormed out of her flat to catch a taxi. She didn’t care if she was wearing only pajama and slippers. What she cared about was the need to see the lively girl.

Rushing out of the taxi and tossing the money she had in her pocket she ran to the house which had a certain address. She knocked on the door hard and waited. A surprised Sae opened the doors and was wearing a sad expression. Sayaka didn’t say a word, she just went inside and pushed Sae into the wall again. Then to the genki girl’s shock and happiness, Sayaka kissed her with all her might. Sae answered the kiss, feeling that wonderful trained body pressing against her own. Sayaka pulled away and stared deeply into Sae’s eyes.

“Don’t you ever dare to leave me again. I love you and I need you. Stay with me.”

REPLIES.

ichikawa: well, niichan, I can imagine them together~ and thank you for commenting~!!  :deco:
bunny_rabbit: well, unusual pairings is what I'm good at ;) thanks for liking  :bow:
Hii_chan: now that's an unusual request and it perked up my interest. I might write about them one day  :hehehe:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:52:31 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Real Life S2 (OSs) 9. Over-cheerful You / Feb 17
« Reply #247 on: February 27, 2013, 10:58:06 PM »
Poor Sae going through Sayaka's rage but luckily they made up
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #248 on: February 28, 2013, 11:52:15 PM »
Reminds me of Racheal and Asuka :deco:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: May 01, 2013, 08:22:38 PM »

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: May 01, 2013, 10:14:07 PM »
i like the sound of tomomi and mayuyu :deco:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 10:20:34 PM by mayuki_daisuki »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: May 02, 2013, 12:05:15 AM »
Shrimp and Caviar - cute and sweet story there...

Over-cheerful You - SaexSayaka are so great together... the story was very deep but very good...

Great OS there...

I enjoyed reading them...

Thank you for the OSs

Can't wait to see more...

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Real Life S2 (OSs) 10. Where's My Ribbon? / May 03
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »
Okay, so I really badly wanted to write something fluffy and then this idea came to my mind...and I wonder if it's comedy, fluff, or just fail...anyways... Enjoy.

----------

10. Where's My Ribbon?

Takahashi Minami aka chibi Takamina   Matsui Rena-sama aka chibi Rena-chan   Matsui Jurina aka chibi Juju-chan   Kashiwagi Yuki aka chibi Yukirin
Oshima Yuko-sama aka chibi Yuuchan   Minegishi Minami aka chibi Miichan   Shinoda Mariko aka chibi Mariko-sama   Kojima Haruna aka chibi NyanNyan
Itano Tomomi aka chibi Tomochin   Akimoto Sayaka aka chibi Sayaka-chan   Miyazawa Sae aka chibi Sae-chan   Watanabe Mayu aka chibi Mayu-chan
Kasai Tomomi aka chibi Tomo~mi-chan   Maeda Atsuko aka chibi Acchan   Misc

“Where is my ribbon…?” Takamina pondered and looked around.

The drawers were wide open, all the clothes scattered around.

Sheets tossed away from bed on the floor, different things spread through the table, windowsill and shelves.

Boxes of accessories spilled out, even the shoe and hat boxes emptied.

“Where is it…?” Minami nearly cried and was ready to bang her head on the wall when she heard a commotion behind the door.

“Is it mama and papa, or those kids are making a mess of the house again..?”

The little girl slowly opened the doors and peeked through them.

Her room had advantage of being close to her parents’ room, further from the living room or other kids’ rooms.

She noticed a raven haired girl who had a snow white skin and was reading a book.

“Nee, Rena-chan… Haven’t you seen my ribbon?” The short girl asked.

The pale girl looked at her with a questioning look.

“And why do you need it all of the sudden, Minami-chan? It’s not like you sleep with it.”

“I…actually do…” Minami looked away shyly.

“So maybe you ate it?” Rena asked and nodded.

“Un, probably you did."

"When I sleep with my melonpans, I always eat them without noticing.."

"I miss them so badly afterwards…”

Takahashi face palmed herself.

"This girl is just…pure priceless…"

"She is clever at times, but at times…"

“I do not eat ribbons, Rena-chan… I wear them…”

“Who knows, you might have eaten yours ‘coz you dreamed of…”

Here she couldn’t end the sentence as a certain cat girl jumped on her, making them both fall on the ground.

“Juju-chan!!”

“Nyan~ Rena-chan so comfy~ Nyan~” Jurina purred out the words and snuggled close.

“Nee nee, you were supposed to go fetch me the yarn ball. Why are you so late, Rena-chan?”

“Because Takamina ate her ribbon while sleeping and now she thinks someone took it.” The little girl stated and stood up.

She dusted off invisible dust from her clothes and picked up her book.

“Or you can always ask others; maybe they saw your ribbon.”

“Un, maybe Mariko-sama saw it.” Jurina added and clung onto Rena again. “Rena-chan, you promised~”

“Un…let’s go…”

The two left to get the yarn ball and Minami went to the living room.

The view was…weird…

In the living room the kids were doing whatever they wished for.

Only Yukirin was slowly trying to clean the mess that was made but to no avail.

Miichan was running after Yuuchan with a  bunch of balloons, knocking everything in their way.

“NyanNyan!!! Help me!!!” Yuko shouted to Haruna while still running around.

The said beautiful girl kept playing with her PSP, oblivious to her surroundings.

Minami decided to help her midget twin.

“Miichan. Stop right there or I will ask mama and papa to not give you food for a week, saying you were a bad kid.”

Takamina was maybe not the oldest kid but she was the head of the family when parents were not present and kids used to call her Sou Kantoku.

“Ah, Chansou…”

Like always, Miichan loved to swap the syllables of people’s names.

She stopped and went slowly away, pouting.

“Why can’t I have fun?..”

“Because you are a glutton and gachapin, that’s why.” Mariko-chan stated with a poker face, like always teasing the younger one.

“Mariko-sama, enough.” Minami stated with a tired voice…

She didn’t feel like a child at all...more like an adult…

It was always like that when parents were not present.

“Did you see my ribbon?”

“Mh? No, why should I?” Mariko asked all indifferent and checked herself out in the window.

“Yeah, I forgot you love yourself too much..” Takamina murmured quietly and turned to whimpering Yuko-chan.

The said girl was hugging tightly onto Haruna-chan.

“It’s fine, Yuuchan, she’s not going to bother you anymore.”

Minami knew that was not helpful and that only Haruna could make Yuko smile, but Haruna was too much into her PSP.

Minami took it away and turned it off.

“Hey~ Takamina~” NyanNyan pouted but as soon as she noticed whimpering Yuko she sighed and hugged the said girl.

“Fine, I’ll act mommy’s role for this kid once again.”

“Such a tsundere you are…” murmured Minami yet again.

She knew it was not worth asking these two about her ribbon.

“Maybe you should ask…” Tomochin, who was painting her nails, wanted to say but was interrupted by a loud noise.

Soon they found out the source of it.

“Sae-chan!!! Give it back!!!” Sayaka-chan was running after the other tall girl.

The said one was speeding up while holding many bananas in her hands.

“I took them first~”

Mayu-chan just lightly moved forward while watching her favorite anime, avoiding the passing twin towers.

“Is this a zoo…?” Tomo~mi wondered aloud.

She was enjoying watching Tomochin paint her nails and now it all turned into this mess.

“Whatever."

"Ask Acchan about your ribbon."

"She seems down..” Tomochin said indifferently and kept painting her nails.

Minami sighed and went to the two twin towers.

She pulled them both on their ears and then took bananas away.

She went to the kitchen and placed the fruits back in the fridge then suddenly her mind went ‘BAM’.

She was so dense and she realized it only now.

She turned to the black haired who was playing ‘chef’ trying to cook something.

The kitchen was a mess too, full of flour and other unknown subjects on the table and floor.

“ATSUKO!” The midget shouted at the black haired girl in apron.

“Un?” She asked without even turning to look at the shouting one.

“Where did you put it?” Minami’s anger level was rising.

Being a head kid was really tiring and it was kicking in, the fire inside her.

“Un?"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Where?”

She looked indifferently at Minami.

“Oh, Mi.na.mi.~”

Acchan’s expression now was all ‘happy-go-lucky’ coz her favorite midget came to visit her in the kitchen but then she noticed the expression and the furious look the tiny one gave her.

“My ribbon, where is it?” Takamina tried to calm down and breathe steadily.

Even though the girl in front of her always made her all flustered and cozy inside, that ribbon was midget’s most prized possession so she just couldn’t calm down that easily.

“What ribbon?"

"Huh?"

"What are you talking about?” Acchan was still out of it.

She had this puzzled look on her face while trying to figure out what her tiny cute mini-Minami was talking about.

Minami frowned.

"This girl is useless..."

The midget pouted and then kept staring at the taller girl intensely.

Atsuko blushed and turned away.

“I didn’t take it, whatever you’re talking about."

"Just… let me go back to my cooking...” Atsuko turned all red from the intensiveness of that stare.

“When mama and papa come back and see the mess we did in the kitchen…” she was cut off by the tight hug which surprised her and they both fell on the ground.

“Minami…you are cute when you pout…I can’t handle that…” Acchan snuggled closer making the tiny one blush deep red.

“I took your ribbon.” Mariko said from the doorway.

“I got tired of Atsuko whining to me and Miichan that you sleep only with some piece of cloth and ignore her totally.”

Then the poker face left, leaving Minami stare at her with mouth wide open.

Then Takamina turned to Acchan.

“Atsuko…gome…” She looked away.

“Iie…"

"That’s me who am sorry…"

"I just…miss my Minami…"

"And I’m afraid of the dark…but I don’t want to disturb others…”

Then the taller girl realized with her nagging she disturbed Mariko-sama and Miichan…

“Ahh…. Hehe…”

“You know what?"

"Let’s all clean up the place and then let’s play some games."

"And…tonight you can sleep in my bed, okay?” Takamina patted Acchan’s head.

“Un!” Atsuko answered with sparkly eyes.

“Let’s do so!”

REPLIES.

@kurosawa: yeah, poor Sae...but I'm also glad they made up  XD
@TTLuver497: nyaha~
@mayuki_daisuki: I don't remember writing about them...or was this a request?  :nervous then I might write it one day~
@cisda83: nya~ you commented on this~ thank you for liking it~ :bow:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 06:33:50 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life S2 (OSs) 10. Where's My Ribbon? / May 03
« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »
Where's My Ribbon?

Very funny...  :lol:

All the characters are so cute

Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see other OS

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2013, 03:05:41 PM »
are they chibbies?

if yes then chibbi yuuchan and renachan will be the most adoreable :luvluv1:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2013, 07:32:02 PM »
aahhh! That's super adorable!!!! *___*

Thanks for the update!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »
 :lol:  That was extremely cute

Her ribbon is very important to her :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2013, 09:56:34 PM »
kill me now!

I'll die happy *le flies around in heaven*

Seriously ALL of your OS/fanfics are so freakin awesome that I fly around in my room *flies* weeeeeeee~ xD

Anyways! why does Sou-chan sleep with her ribbon and not HER Acchan? xD

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2013, 06:02:12 PM »
EDIT (of 10. Where's My Ribbon?)

• fixed mistakes
  • added colors
  • made few other characters appear

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »
chibi AKB, so cute.. :drool: :drool:
Ahh..someone please help me
my lolicon mode is on :deco:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dachambo - Stop The Rain