JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - I will love you

Author Topic: Bayonetta  (Read 62745 times)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Bayonetta
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 08:33:14 PM »
lol I've seen a lot of comments about her head being too small. Other than that, I haven't seen much else they complain about.

Thanks for the Maxim link. I would've voted for Sidney or Kristy. Paloma is hot too.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 08:52:17 PM »
I dunno about Sidney, I guess it's the post and the camera angle but she doesn't even look human XD Great outfit though. Paloma's the hottest, even it the only resemblance to the character might be the glasses!

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »
I was going through the forum in Gamefaqs and in the forums of Platinum Games (creators of the game) and they said they are using the time waiting for the US/EU release to address the issues present in the PS3 version of the game !

I can't guarantee this is confirmed, but it came from too sources, and a guy received an e-mail from SEGA saying they are working on the game, so if you didn't import it, like me, chances are you'll get a better product !

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »
Holy crap the demo is awesome! :o Go get it! Some things went totally over my head whilst playing and it was hard to keep up at first, but I love it for it!

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2009, 10:07:25 PM »
Yeah. the demo is pretty impressive - responsive controls and the protagonist strips to her underwear every 10 seconds or so for no apparent reason. 

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 10:32:44 PM »
^ That black tight suit she wears is made up entirely of her hair and any powerful attacks you see on screen, like those giant fists/boots coming out of nowhere or the giant dragon is made out of her hair also. XD

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 03:07:32 AM »
CLIMAX!

Just played the demo. So much cool stuff. I love how you can hold each attack and she strikes a pose while firing. Everything she does is ridiculously sexy. Makes me think of Vanessa Z. Schneider from PN03, only 1000 times better.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2009, 03:15:21 AM »
Yeah, the character animations are really fluid.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2009, 07:29:16 AM »
Forgot to say that I love the stripper pole spin attack with the spear. :drool:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 02:47:09 AM »
A lot of shit happens in the game.  Too much to keep track of.  I definitely need to practice my evading.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 02:59:02 PM »
I just got the demo, think I'm going to have to buy the game when it comes out over here.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »

With this pic, it's only a matter of time until I see Bayonetta hentai cropping up XD

The game's getting crazy reviews at the minute, reaching a 94 average on metacritic. Seems reviews for the PS3 version highlight that not much, if anything, has changed from the Japanese release so you're going to see some performance issues.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2009, 08:36:46 PM »

With this pic, it's only a matter of time until I see Bayonetta hentai cropping up XD

Not remotely SFW. But yeah...

I'm hoping they do finalize some of the performance issues. The IGN review criticized them for that, but it never said what version of the game was being reviewed.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/12/08/bayonetta-hentai-gallery/ NSFW!

Yeah it's already happened a lot, haha.

I'll be fine with the 360 version~ no PS3 for me just yet since FFXIII is supposed to be pretty lame :< not worth the expense of getting it early.

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 07:24:53 AM »
bought it 4 ps3 early from sears. playing it now!

edit: thoughts so far; lol @ framerates during cutscenes. major fanservice with crotchshots and naughty body positions. vo for bayonetta fits perfectly. combos are badass. being the goody goody i am, i feel a little weird killing angels, but playing a kick ass character makes it so worthwhile. not regreting forking 60 bucks for this. fun fun fun!

edit: by the way. BEST RESIDENT EVIL 4 homage ever. all my fellow REers will know EXACTLY what im talkin bout.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:37:16 PM by meowchi »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »
^ Good to hear it! Like DMC4, I don't really see the enemies as angels, despite the halos and orchestral score.

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »
beat bayonetta last night. WOW. most action packed game ever. my only quirps were the ps3 port issues, but the game was still very enjoyable. one of the devs is obviously a resident evil fan... noticed 2 references. will be keepping this as part of my collection!

dont fuck with a witch!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 06:53:45 PM by meowchi »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2010, 07:34:30 PM »
Platinum games is Shinji Mikami's new company, and the Bayonetta producer is the DMC producer, so that could have something to do with it :D

Plus DMC1 was made from the prototype game for RE4, so that's why it's my favorite of the series  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2010, 08:35:51 PM »
Good to see that this is getting TV advertising over here in the UK, I saw it first this morning:

Though I'd like to think the games drought over the past few weeks will cause a huge demand for this, I don't think it will sell very well. Certainly not here in the UK where it's dominated by either Modern Warfare or casual Wii games.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »
I do hope it does well. Valkyria Chronicles had disappointing sales - I'd hate to see Sega resign itself to just pumping out more crappy Sonic knock-offs.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - I will love you