JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: As Meias - Sloughy

Author Topic: (Discuss) The AKB48 Experiences Thread  (Read 7536 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
(Discuss) The AKB48 Experiences Thread
« on: August 27, 2009, 06:17:35 PM »
Share your AKB48 stories!

Are they truly the 'idol you can go out and meet'? Did they shower you with smiles or avoided all contact? Great concert or an hours of watching pillars? Was the trip to Japan worth it?

Of course, some of our recent stories can be read in the Paris Thread

but I'm sure there's more! Redux, hope to hear your experiences at the Expo as well! And Ange, I'm sure you have some cool stories to tell as well  :)

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but seeing them life is so different than watching a DVD. I think Sasshi captured it nicely in her second 'wota gei'; when they all appear on stage you don't know where to look, it's just amazing that they're standing in front of you! Then you get sucked in by their energy and smiles and it's just one big party.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:20:01 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
Re: (Discuss) The AKB48 Experiences Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 05:18:48 AM »
Yes, I have some little stories :P

I wanted to write them in SaeYaka Blog, but never had the time... XD

I don't know if my stories are worthy anymore, I mean, for me they are wow, the best that has happened in my life, but dunno what the rest thinks... I mean, would a Haruna fan ever care what happened to me? XD

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 06:28:07 AM »
^ Yes. :-)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:20:58 AM »
Yes, definitely. If you find the time we'd love to hear them  :)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 05:40:37 PM »
I'd really love to hear your stories ange! :D

I've written about my experience in the expo thread but really the girls acknowledging your existence...it's so amazing.  Like the moment Rie nodded at me from the stage...I'll never forget that(her calling me cute later was just the cherry on the cake).
I need to get to japan >_> <_< I'll time it so there's no expos too just in case xD

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline endless14

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 04:14:57 PM »
Hi people,allow me to revive this thread.With the regular visit by 00048 family to Singapore,it will be nice to share fans interactions with the girls.
Allow me to introduce myself first,I am known as TapeGirl because I always have embossing tapes on my face whenever there's any 48 event in Singapore,(you probably have seen my MYAO Tapes floating around the internet,I heard from may wotas  XD)

Anyway the most recent event is the Cafe Session,members visiting are Kuramochi Asuka,Sato Sumire,Yamauchi Suzuran.
I camped overnight at the airport to welcome the girls (as usual)It was all worthwhile,do take sometime to read the report if you're curious how the girls are in person ^o^.mostly Mocchii report lol

---------------------------------------------------

The flight was early by an hour,which is quite unexpected therefore the local Sozo staffs wasn't there to usher the girls and the staff from Japan.They waited inside for around 20mins before the local staff reached.Mocchii was really the most unfriendly one at this point of time.After the passport chop,she just walked straight to her luggage without even looking at the fans and my board.Suu-chan was really friendly as well as RanRan.Mocchii was probably not in the mood or she probably having a PMS lol.

The girls left the waiting area,it was obvious that they were expecting fans

TapeGirl is forever thinking of ways to stand out.A whole group of them stood right in front of the arrival gate,but I decided to move over to the side,so that the first thing(okay and person) Mocchii see is me+my board for her.AND SHE WAVED TO ME AS SHE WAS WALKING TOWARDS THE GATE ALONG WITH SUU-CHAN AND RANRAN. (yes a wave from your idol is like a gift from heaven)

I handed my DSLR over to my friend,therefore I was able to show my board to Mocchii,thankfully :D.Got some nice shots of the girls

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh Mocchii,I melted into a puddle

Surprised to see the fans,they were greeting "Ohayo!"

RanRan & Suu-chan behind inc the staff-san who always comes with them

SUU-CHAN IS SO TALL!!!She's towering most of the wotas present
RanRan receiving present from the fans,she said "Mata nee" as she leave

Gorgeous Suu-chan

All the shots were taken by my friend.At this moment,I was charging from my initial position to .... refer to picture :D.I'm not the one in the pink/red shirt,I was blocked lol.

Mocchii waving to me!

Mocchii walked over,stopped in front of me,appreciating and touched the board,the interaction was around 5 seconds.She seemed really happy to see the board,particularly her photo in the winter-theme.I suppose that's one of her favourite picture since that's the ONLY part of the board that she touched.

Forever blocked.But you see Mocchii looking at the board,smiling :3

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the girls boarded the bus,Mocchii sat behind Suu-chan,while RanRan is sitting all the way in front.I immediately slipped my way to the front of the glass pane and displayed my board for Mocchii again.I was waving continously with her and it's like as if she was just looking at me and no one else.

There was another girl who wrote words on a paper.But I was very sure that I had 70% of Mocchii's attention throughout the waiting in the bus honestly speaking my board looked much better :3.I did something brazen that is to take a 2-shot with Mocchii,she even posed with me.don't flare at me dear wotas,we're all friends

Aww Mocchii leaning on the seat,DAAAWWWWW

She's forever looking in the DSLR :3

THE BOARD HAS BEEN HOLIFIED BY MOCCHII'S TOUCH

--------------------------------------------------------

Alright,that's my report.Lol so much biasness.But I am sure Mocchii is very delighted to see the board.

On a side not,I have quite a few more reports
Some older one and recent one that I'm not done with,please look forward to reading it  ;)
It will probably give a different image of the member  :twothumbs:
SKE:Shawako-sama

http://48tapegirl.tumblr.com/ 
Probably wonderland for Atsumina shippers
And I dig up old stuff and post them too

Offline endless14

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »
Hi guys I'm covering RanRan answer during the Cafe Session,[14.8.11] for this report.Decided to post this first
Enjoy reading,quirky moments here   :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------
"What is the bad thing about being in a big group"

Previously she mentioned that her favourite food is "aisu" = ice cream.So she said they have practices and performances,particularly during summer,they will have Aisu together after those activities.Being in a large group,some times food gets finished really quickly (lol AKGluttons48)

RanRan moved on to give a recount of her experience.There was a time after their performance during summer,and the weather was really hot.They were supposed to be eating Aisu together but when RanRan reached,all the Aisu were finished and she gave an epic expression.

Shocked of her life that her favourite Aisu is gone

We thought it was the end of the talk about this question until RanRan whispered to Suu-chan.Didn't know what they talked about though.

But after a short moment,Suu-chan was giggling.She had a confession to make in fact. Look at RanRan shocked expression

RanRan keep saying "EHHH~~~".

RanRan was trying to tell the MC for the event that Suu-chan did something bad

Suu-chan recalled that time after an activity,they had Aisu. Suu-chan saw one that wasn't labelled with any member's name and therefore she finished it.

RanRan eagerly waiting for her to share the full story

That moment of revelation for RanRan

RanRan listening attentively,even Mocchii find it amusing

RanRan reaction.She's probably assuming the day when the aisu got finished off could be Suu-chan's doing

Suu-chan forever laughing about it

With that we end the question discussion :D

----------------------------------------------------------

RanRan is so cute :3 Suu-chan is so quirky
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:29:38 PM by endless14 »
SKE:Shawako-sama

http://48tapegirl.tumblr.com/ 
Probably wonderland for Atsumina shippers
And I dig up old stuff and post them too

Offline ゲキカラ

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 04:46:15 PM »
I went to the Nagasaki stop of their Young Members 未来は今から作られる tour in Brick Hall today.  The friend I went with was converted by this concert and decided on Nakkii as his oshimen.   :D
The show itself was fantastic and the girls gave it their all with beaming smiles and abundant sweatiness!  (It was hot in there.)

ねえ、怒ってる?

Offline ゲキカラ

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 04:15:39 PM »
My first ever 2-shot event!

I attended the Rhodes 2-shot event in Intex Osaka on Sunday. Flew over from Nagasaki the day before, met up with friends, marvelled at the view from the 60th floor observatory of the Harukas 300, had Italian, checked into my hotel in Tennoji some time after my intended bedtime. Still, I was able to make a plan at some point that night.

Next day, I headed out towards an unknown future on a small Subway breakfast. Nakafuto Station is the closest station to Intex Osaka, and the trip only took just under 40 minutes from Tennoji. Rain was predicted, but rain did not happen, thankfully, until much later when I was safely under a roof. Intex Osaka is just a few minutes stroll from Nakafuto. The security check at the entrance was painless and I was soon among a sea of people.

I had an appointment from HKT Team H's lovely captain first. Her line wasn't so long. The time spent wasn't so long either - greet, pose, photo, handshake and some quick parting words (I kind of forgot what I'd prepared anyway). She was so darn adorable and I look so darn smug.

Next up was Airin and Tsugupon. Except they'd already graduated. Still, I looked for their names on the big screen, hoping for a miracle, just in case they'd decided on one last one for the road. Nope. With my free block, I wandered around outside in the nearby vicinity and ended up in the Sakishima Building, taking a ride to the 55th floor observatory and admiring more sky-high views of Osaka city.

When I got back, it was nearly time for the next block. All the Intex restaurants had conveniently closed early, so I was stuck with getting a spicy taco dog (basically a sausage with some salsa sauce wrapped in a crepe and a ¥510 price tag) from one of the numerous food stands. Oh, and I would not recommend Intex toilets on a big event day like AKB - whoever cleans up afterwards, I salute you.

Next up were Wasamin and Maachun. I paid a visit to Wasamin first - her line wasn't so long either. Again, there's an ID check just before the line proper. I tried a "hello" in English, Wasamin asked me where I'm from in Japanese. After the photo (where I seem to be smiling awkwardly), she thanked me in English, again I forgot what I had thought of saying, and I thought I heard "I love you!" as I was being ushered out. I forgot to tell her how much I liked her new single or say お疲れ for her tough schedule at the weekend. I'll have to plan better and stay cooler next time.

Next was Maachun, and her line longer. She was wearing a cute bow in her hair. I asked her if a rock pose would be okay, she gave the cutest frown while doing the gesture before answering, "Rock.....okay." Cue awkward rock pose 2-shot.

Last block was Tanochan for me. Still lots of people around. I debated grabbing another taco dog and thought better of it - I would reward myself with some epicurean delight somewhere in the Osaka night later. So I joined Tanochan's line for the final 2-shot. Nearing the front, I noticed the girl for the neighbouring lane - it was Paruru. The poor girl looked like I sometimes look in the middle of a crap day at work: head pretty much propped on her hands, leaning on her counter, her hands only moving to do peace or poke-cheeks poses, struggling to smile. At some point she glanced at me, or it might have been a clock behind me. Someone walking past was laughing that Paruru hadn't even looked at them during their meet. Ah well.

Finally, Tanochan in person. No photo could ever do justice to just how beautiful this girl is, and she was still genki at 8:30 pm and gave the warmest feelings out of all my encounters, Wasamin a close second. I was tongue-tied and just kind of moved my hand to do the heart pose after a "good evening". Seriously stunning young lady. And I forgot to congratulate her on her Wiz run.

And that was it. Hopefully, there'll be a next time.

Of course, it was raining, people were crowding on the trains and the smell of rancid sweat hung in the enclosed air like a taco dog gone down wrong.
In the end, I treated myself to curry. Lots of it.

Many thanks if you've managed to bear with me to this point. Hope I have more stories to share in the future.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:25:16 AM by ゲキカラ »
ねえ、怒ってる?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 04:43:08 PM »
ゲキからさん、

Fantastic post, thanks very much! Great shots, and can understand forgetting what you want to say-
All of them are so adorable!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »
Great post. Meeting 4 cute members in 1 day. :bow:
Thanks for sharing ゲキカラ! :)

Offline ゲキカラ

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 03:51:40 PM »
ゲキからさん、

Fantastic post, thanks very much! Great shots, and can understand forgetting what you want to say-
All of them are so adorable!

Thank you!  I'm not sure how long I'll be in Japan for, so I had to try this event at least once.
I forget my already limited Japanese even at the best of times!

Great post. Meeting 4 cute members in 1 day. :bow:
Thanks for sharing ゲキカラ! :)

Thanks!  I hope get to enjoy more AKB experiences in the future.
Kind of surprised by the sparseness of this thread though!

ねえ、怒ってる?

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 10:30:57 AM »
Since I have way too much spare time at work, and always wanted to reminisce.
I just made a list with most of my AKB48 event posts, scattered throughout the forum. If you like, go ahead and have a read. :)
Yeah. I've never had a 2-shot. {jealous~} :sweatdrop:

091107 "Infinity" musical (Sae/Yukirin)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=20954.msg636829#msg636829

101116 AKB x SKE Macau Concert
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25634.msg811645#msg811645

101201 RanRan, Yuihan, Moeno, Myao and Miichan
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25634.msg818484#msg818484

110402 Sakiko, Umechan, Aamin
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27393.msg875914#msg875914

120226 Yukirin
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27393.msg1008553#msg1008553

131117 Churi, Yukko, Futamura
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=19338.msg1240911#msg1240911

140205 Yukirin, Renacchi
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27393.msg1258849#msg1258849

141016 Rabutan, Natsu, Haruppi
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27393.msg1301036#msg1301036

Offline ゲキカラ

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 03:56:16 PM »
Since I have way too much spare time at work, and always wanted to reminisce.
I just made a list with most of my AKB48 event posts, scattered throughout the forum. If you like, go ahead and have a read. :)
Yeah. I've never had a 2-shot. {jealous~} :sweatdrop:

Thanks!  Those were great experiences!  I'd like to try more handshake events (only seen Airin at one so far), but I'll have to work on my terrible Japanese first.   :D
So you speak Cantonese?  I guess I speak it too (a little).

ねえ、怒ってる?

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 10:11:04 PM »
I haz proof I met Saechan so Imma put 'em pics here! She's friggin' amazing  :inlove:

And then old stuff, but since I started.. lol the first time I saw her irl was a year ago when I went to see Kuzariaana no Tsubasa. Then I attended to HS event in October. And amazingly I managed to have enough money for another trip at the end of November just for DIVA's Last Live  :lol: :nervous

Next time won't be any time soon because simply no money  :sweatdrop:  :cry:

Offline whywhy

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 08:17:27 AM »
I went to an SKE theatre show.
Honestly, even though my Japanese is pretty bad I had a great time.
The atmosphere of everyone doing the mixes was really driving up the experience for me.
Also Dasu has a real knack for drawing my attention during the performances.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - I Like That