JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: Best H!P Singles of 2011 - VOTE!  (Read 3453 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Best H!P Singles of 2011 - VOTE!
« on: December 31, 2011, 10:55:15 PM »
What made your ass shake?

What made your heart tingle?

What made you bounce around the room in suspicious ways?

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE H!P (and related) SINGLES IN 2011!!!

Whom did you vote and why? :shakeit:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Best H!P Singles of 2011 - VOTE!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:35:56 PM »
Mang this is always the toughest poll, I would've needed 7 votes to be content lol.

ANYWAY!
I voted "Only You" and "Kare to isshou ni..." from Momusu. Those songs are my jam.
Ended up voting S/mileage's "Uchouten Love" (love this!! Also, Tokyo memories) and "Please Miniskirt Postwoman" because it's so cute and ugh I need to listen to it.
And my last pick was Hangry&Angry; It's so great live.

I kinda wanted to vote for "My Days For You" because it's exactly the kind of song I like from Manoeri. :lol: But I ran out of votes, yeah...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 12:03:49 AM »
I picked the ones that had the most impact and were the most catchy to me.
Kono chikyuu/Kare to Isshou were aided greatly by how phenomenally great the PVs were.

C-ute's performances of Kiss Me Aishiteru in the winter H!P concerts have really stuck with me.

Also, at various points this year S/mileage's songs were stuck in my head, specifically Shortcut, Tachiagirl, and Please Miniskirt Postwoman.
S/mileage just keeps putting out catchy songs!
(also, yay new members!)
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 01:09:24 AM »
so hard~! ;3; but i had to choose for momusu "only you" and "kono chikyuu/kare to" for s/mileage uchouten love and "please mini skirt post woman" and lastly the mobekimasu single~
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 04:56:03 AM »
In general, my favorite idol songs are determined by how badly I want to hear them when I'm drunk, so three of my votes fall under that category  :lol:

Kare to isshou ni - Probably my favorite H!P song of the year

Heroine ni narou ka -  I thought it really suited Berryz, it's the kind of thing I hope they do more of in 2012

Short Cut - the first H!P release I've bought since Resonant Blue came out

Uchouten Love - I hated it at first but it's now one of my top played H!P songs

Amazuppai - Berrikyuu reunion, what's not to love?
rina ♥ mini

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 05:38:56 AM »
C-ute - Kiss Me Aishiteru -  upbeat song + hot dance + sexy costumes = my favorite C-ute single. Also, Chisa got a lot of lines in it.

Berryz Kobo - Ai no Dangan - O_O

S/mileage - Tachiagaaru - a hidden gem, I just discovered it a few weeks ago. Now it's has become of of the most played songs at work. :lol:

S/mileage - Please Miniskirt Postwoman! - pretty catchy, and shows what the new members are capable of. They may have lost 3 members, but the future is still bright for this group.

Erina Mano - My Days For You - a relaxing song, though I kinda miss Manoeri songs where S/mileage and Eggs were backdancers.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 06:03:52 AM »
Morning Musume - Maji desu ka ska! -Producer Tsunku knew he would have some fans bemoaning the recent loss of three key members (Eri, Junjun, & Linlin), and there would be fans whinging about the four new members- two young, not mature Whaa! Whaa! Whaa! So what does he do? He lets the four 9th gen members have the opening lines, and then puts together a brilliant PV with an upbeat ska influenced song with all the vets and newbies teaming up together as only an H!P group can. This was more than a "haters gonna hate" statement, it was, "I don't have time to worry, we have to make entertainment that brings a smile, or a tear, the straggling fans will catch up with us if we really keep in mind that the fans will appreciate our geniune efforts"
Berryz Kobo - Heroine ni narou ka!- With a nod to Lady Gaga, Heroine ni Narou ka! stood out for me in a year of very good Berryz Koubo singles. With a good range of voice types in the group, Berryz singing ensemble inbetween solo lines is a great listen. Seven years performing together has seen them all grow into remarkable young women!
C-ute - Kiss Me Aishiteru-Okay, so Morning Musume have gone younger, but while some fans were not looking C-ute grew up and all five members can handle  lines whether from a serious song, or the poppiest of kawaii pop. As demonstrated in their previous single, "Aitai Lonely Christmas", C-ute has a serious side as well, and hope they keep up the mix- it worked well for them this year.
S/mileage - Uchouten Love- Of all the groups and soloists, the orginal 4 member S/mileage did not miss on any single as far as I am concerned. This song was a classic blend of solo/duo/ensemble voice blending, and will be always a testament to Saki, Kanon, Yuuka, and Ayaka, a combination like no other. However the new songs with new members are looking very good, so I see S/mileage has a bright future.
Berryz Kobo & C-ute - Amazuppai haru ni sakurasaku- I could easily have loaded up my five choices with two other ensemble songs, Ganbarou Nippon Ai wa Katsu, and Mobekimasu - Busu ni narinai tetsugaku, but five choices was not enough to begin with. But since I had just five choices, seeing Hello Project Kids teaming up again was impossible to ignore, and it is a good song and great PV!! Some very nice pairings and blending of voices, and a very nostalic sounding song, yet cheerful.

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 08:28:06 AM »
Uchouten Love: H!P Single of the Year 2011

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 10:13:58 AM »
Need to change my vote! Totally missed Mobekimasu, they should be #1 IMHO.
Morning Musume - Maji desu ka ska!
Berryz Kobo - Aa, yo ga akeru
C-ute - Kiss Me Aishiteru
Buono! - Natsu dakara!
Hangry&Angry-f - Reconquista
If I could get the Buono selection replaced with Mobekimasu - Busu ni narinai tetsugaku that would be great.
Life is one time.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »
Morning Musume - Only You
Ganbarou Nippon Ai wa Katsu
S/mileage - Short Cut
Erina Mano - Seishun no Serenade
Yuu Kikkawa - Kikkake wa YOU!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke