JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips

Author Topic: [2009.11.01] AKB48 - National Tour / Budokan DVD Boxset  (Read 26326 times)

Offline Bloo48

• Member+
  • Maybe is my excuse ... Acchan <3
Re: [2009.11.01] AKB48 - National Tour / Budokan DVD Boxset
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 02:44:43 AM »
There are in mp4 or other format other than torrent?
I can not open anything in torrent  :cry:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »
^I don't know. All I got are the massive ISO, which I got through torrent..

Just watched: 09.08.12, Zepp Nagoya, Nagoya, Team B!

Best. Concert. Ever.

For some reason I had never seen ' kuchiutsushi no chocolate' before. I saw the shuffle version with Kasai @ Budokan and I liked the song, but I had no idea that this is Yukirin's song!  :nervous In epic outfit no less!  :lol:

This concert is like the best of B3 and B4! Too bad Zannen Shoujo isn't included.. zannen. I understand the shuffling of teams. It can't get any better than this concert. It can only go downhill from here, so time for a new impulse.

They were sweating so much after the first couple songs. Full energy dancing! Cindy had no voice left in the MC haha. Harugon sounds like pre-op Yuko  :lol: I don't think I've heard her talk for a long time before.

It's epic song after epic song. When Team B takes a break, SKE comes on stage! More win! SKE is always so fresh and lively. Team B can hardly top SKE at this point because they do some of my less favorite songs after their break, byt they are back full power with Suifu and B Stars. The singles at the end feel kinda forced and should have been replaced with more B3/B4 songs.

Btw, this concert is SEXY  :lol: I never thought I'd use that word to describe team B, but damn.. they grew up and know how to present themselves and create great stage presence.

I may be biased, but you gotta check out this concert!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 06:22:12 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 02:53:53 PM »
I'm kinda sad they didn't do inochi no tsukaimichi myself(it might be my favourite B song actually) but I haven't seen any of the team concerts in full yet(any torrents floating around)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 04:43:32 PM »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »
I already have the other discs so thanks for the divx link :D
I'm avoiding the tracker since I can't torrent here, don't want to feel too sad about it xD

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »
^ You're very welcome  :)

I enjoyed all the team concerts, but Team A was favorite.  The other two, obviously,  didn't have Tomochin.  :lol:

Offline AkOtaku

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2009, 07:07:57 AM »
^I don't know. All I got are the massive ISO, which I got through torrent..

Just watched: 09.08.12, Zepp Nagoya, Nagoya, Team B!

Best. Concert. Ever.

For some reason I had never seen ' kuchiutsushi no chocolate' before. I saw the shuffle version with Kasai @ Budokan and I liked the song, but I had no idea that this is Yukirin's song!  :nervous In epic outfit no less!  :lol:

This concert is like the best of B3 and B4! Too bad Zannen Shoujo isn't included.. zannen. I understand the shuffling of teams. It can't get any better than this concert. It can only go downhill from here, so time for a new impulse.

They were sweating so much after the first couple songs. Full energy dancing! Cindy had no voice left in the MC haha. Harugon sounds like pre-op Yuko  :lol: I don't think I've heard her talk for a long time before.

It's epic song after epic song. When Team B takes a break, SKE comes on stage! More win! SKE is always so fresh and lively. Team B can hardly top SKE at this point because they do some of my less favorite songs after their break, byt they are back full power with Suifu and B Stars. The singles at the end feel kinda forced and should have been replaced with more B3/B4 songs.

Btw, this concert is SEXY  :lol: I never thought I'd use that word to describe team B, but damn.. they grew up and know how to present themselves and create great stage presence.

I may be biased, but you gotta check out this concert!

I fully agree you, the B concert rocked more than the others! :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2009, 08:25:04 AM »
I fully agree you, the B concert rocked more than the others! :)
Welcome to JPH!P, AkOtaku! :welcome

Offline sakurasi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • - Black -
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »
I saw Budoukan concert yesterday.. and i love that concert so much, especially the shuffle song.  :wub:

End Roll = i love this line-up.. their voice not good as the original.. but TOMOCHIN was very awesome... i love her in this song.

Mushi no Ballad = one man show by Takamina.. it's WOW..  :twothumbs

Zannen Shoujo = Acchan, Rie, and AKICHA!!  :wub:

Oshibe Meshibe = nice duet  :lol:

Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate = Tomomi~ voice really fit in this song, lol for Nonti and Meetan  XD

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2009, 09:50:59 PM »
End Roll = i love this line-up.. their voice not good as the original.. but TOMOCHIN was very awesome... i love her in this song.

Tomochin makes everything better.  Though I may be slightly biased when it comes to the subject.  :D :grin:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips