JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Ima ni kitto... In My Life

Author Topic: Esmerelda [ C.15-Gateway (16/02) - On hold (Writer's note) ]  (Read 59806 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Esmerelda [ A Kamei Eri Birthday SP - Side Story (22/12) ]
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2009, 08:07:51 PM »
 :lol:   there's also a dynamic at YTTC  :P

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
there's also a dynamic at YTTC

True... XD
Hey, don't worry, it could be worse... Look at me; I always mix "history" with "story" XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »
It's a little too late but................

:mon santa2:

Merry Christmas to all! =]

:mon santa4: <- signing off with this instead! XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2009, 05:09:36 AM »
@ Kuro-kun <- i saw someone call you this somewhere~ LOL~
- I just think i have to connect her back to turtle somehow..haha.. so she is a puppy with turtle collar tag now XD

@kRisZ- KP green dance version? whats that?

Wow, it's like I'm watching a movie :w00t:
- LOL~ Thanks! but most skills they used came up from games i have played~ XD

It's like so Eri-like thing to do
- Yup~ the scene just pop naturally into my head.. so now we can link the pup to turtles again~ XD

@Baby Tree: I was practically grinning to myself when i wrote about the turtles XD

@Treykun: LOL~ considered new reader??? Thanks anyway! I kinda like cool Risa~  :wub:

@Chloe: Haha~ yup~ i played quite a number of RPG games.. but just the really old and classic ones like FF7, FF9, Diablo etc.~ Haven't been keeping up with the gaming world for a long time~

BUT~ recently i started playing Diablo 2 again... new Necromancer named Reix (Guess who i name him after? XD)

that would be very interesting to see!
- Probably there is a mini sand storm at the beach when all the turtle flips their flippers so fast XD

as for the "MUhahaha part~ I just like to do evil laughter.. but i'm nothing but a harmless baby =X

@Mum:  I love the turtles too~ Imaging how panicky the eagles might be when they see it.. XD

@Hammy:
A fan actually asked JJ to teach Risa to say "wo ai ni" to Ai but there was a typo error so it came out as asking Ai to say it to Risa
LOL~ must be a TakaGaki fan~

Bake the cream puff in the oven sounds like "bun in the oven" which means someone's getting pregnant
- Technically...anything is possible in this kinda theme............ *smirks*

OMgosh, Reina kitty apologizing is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I can't believe I'm at risk of turning into mush from someone other than Risa or Eri
:on hypto: :on hypto: *falls for kitten~ falls for kitten~* I always thought Reina is really cute especially when she smiles~ XD Her eyes just squeezes together into a thin line until you can barely see it~  :wub:

I knew what Risa was gonna reply the instant Ai let that slip
- As expected from the cheeky girl~  :lol:

What does this mean huh? HUH!?!? Is this a clue to that bomb you were talking about?
- LOL~ no...it's not~~~~ Eri is just like a loyal puppy... Her love for Risa is a different kind of love~

Is this action normal between master and pup? Or could it be something more?
- hmmmm... isn't it normal? Risa just loves her pup too... but not in that way  ;) Anyway.. don't girls hug around too?  XD

Awwww, so kawaii. KameMame is the most adorable couple
- Ohh~ i'm having fun writing them too.. knowing that i can just write them appropriately without having it be a affair or a triangle ~ XD

Chapter 10 is on the way!  :)

:mon bat:

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:35:08 AM by amEthystx »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2009, 05:21:40 AM »
@All Readers: Once again~! Thanks all for loving the special turtle chapter!  :wub: Anyway..Sorry for the late update... just so much things to do recently...with all the holiday seasons~ Be sure to watch Sherlock Holmes!! It's really cool with all the mysteries and actions! Plus~ It's JUDE LAW and Robert Downey. Jr !

Oh...and not to forget~

Happy New Year!

Probably my next update will be next year~  XD

Celestia – Means divine

Chapter 10
Promises

“What do you want?” Reina asked impatiently as she continues her search around the bushes. She had initially chosen to ignore the pup, hoping she will just go away but it was far from that.

The pup just tried to get closer and closer to her, bit by bit cautiously and was now, just squatting right beside her, regarding her with those sad puppy eyes.

“What are you looking for?” Eri asked in a quiet tone.

“If I tell you, will you just go away and leave me alone?” the kitten sighed and finally turn to face those silver watery orbs.

The only answer that the golden eyed feline got was a sad pleading look.

This was it. The kitten could no longer take it.

“I’m looking for the bell that Ai-chan gave me. It must have detached from my collar when YOU were chasing after me. It’s all YOUR FAULT!” the kitten accused angrily.

“I’m…sorry”

“You know what.” Reina sneered while standing up

“If you are not leaving then I’m leaving.” She continued and walked away, leaving the tearing pup behind.

Now, the answers she was looking for was staring right in her face. The reason to why she felt low being the cause that got the kitten caught. The reason to why she had waited for her to have her forgiveness. The reason to why she felt this unexplainable happiness when she thought they were becoming closer. The reason to why she had went after her when she ran off suddenly. The reason to why she felt nausea when she was misunderstood. The reason to why her heart was so heavy. The reason to why it hurts so much. The reason to why she is crying now.

She might be falling for the kitten…who detests her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“After going into hiding for twenty years……just twenty years…she is able to…” Yuko sighs as she gently rubs a side of her forehead to smoothen the throbbing pain.

Since the first ominous appearance of the black patches, she already had this dread feeling that it was her. Indeed, she was right. The chipped piece of yellow soul stone that she and the older Niigaki had been studying for the past hour was more than enough to prove that.

After the confirmation, even though the old man seems composed but Yuko knew the man was actually crashed on the inside by the news. Although, they had been expecting it…but it was too soon…way too soon…she was not even supposed to regain enough power to weave the portal to Esmerelda in such short time, needless to say, to even infect the ancient tree. Revenge really is a formidable motivation.

“Don’t you think it’s time to tell her the truth?” the Queen regarded the Kumudini leader with a taint of sympathy in her eyes.

As Risa enters the library, she stared in awe at the walls that were covered in shelves, cluttered with old leather-bound books, folded parchments and stacks of scrolls.

The library was a stand alone building by itself in the east wing, near to the Keep of Aranrhod. Like most of the structure in the Ice Palace, this place has a rather unique touch of aging feel to it too. The interior was spacious, airy and obviously designed to impress visitors but with an unmistakable lived-in feel to it. Lit by skylights, the chamber contained rows of books covering the walls of two stories, with ladders on wheels that ran along brass railings secured to the shelves. Tall windows were too installed accordingly at any possible places to provide maximum light exposure into the building.

“Help yourself.” Ai released her hold on hers and moved elegantly towards the towering shelf.

Already missing the contact, Risa watches as the Princess shifts the ladder to her desired spot before climbing to the top of it. Almost immediately, the raven girl locates the book she wanted out of the hundreds around and was making her way down. The brunette girl did nothing but gazed at how those perfectly toned muscles were peeking in and out of the high split on the Princess’s robe, gracefully working its way up and down. Within seconds, Ai was already seated at a table by the window, looking questionably at the brunette girl that was still standing at the same spot where she left her.

“Need any help?”  Ai teasingly pulled on her robe a little to reveal more of the content, smirking at the dreamy look that was directed at her thigh.

Risa was so out of it that she did not even realized she had been staring for some time and worst, caught red-handed.

Snapping out of it, she returned a shy smile and went in search of a book, taking the chance to calm her speeding heart. The sexy smirk that the raven had thrown her was just too much.

Although Risa found the book she was looking for after a short while, decided to lurk around long enough to settle those pacing beatings.

As she made her way back, Risa smiled sweetly when she found Ai was so focused on reading her book that the cute frown on her face was showing. More importantly, even so, her hand was subconsciously playing with the bluish purple crystal ball she had presented her yesterday.

The girl had not asked her anything about the crystal ball. It seems like she was determined to find out the secret on her own.

Deciding not to disturb the girl, Risa quietly joined the table, sitting across, facing her and started on hers.

An hour passed without a word exchanged.

“What book is that?” Risa asked, finally breaking the stillness. Even though they often fall into this silent state, but those were sweet moments mend to be romantically quiet. This was just as much she can take it. The silence is killing her.

“Binding spells” The raven replied with her eyes still on the book.

“What about it?” the girl asked, faking ignorant.

No answers came. Instead, the Princess just raised her hand, revealing the crystal ball.

“You know………just maybe……if you give me a kiss… I’ll drop you a hint…” Risa suggested cheekily.

“Fat hope” Ai snorted

Giving up, the brunette girl returned to her book but not before sighing aloud deliberately. She is suffering horribly from “Ai Deficiency”.

After a while, Ai realized the girl was more focused on her book than before suddenly.

“What are you reading?” the raven girl asked while closing her book.

“Grand Elf for dummies” The girl was still so engrossed in the content that she had yet to lift her eye to look at her.

“What about it?” Now, with the tables turned, Ai was the receiving end of the exact same treatment.

“Where do babies come from.”

“The last time I read it, I’m sure that wasn’t the title and subtitle but anyway…what’s so interesting?” the Princess was trying her best to uphold the conversation.

“So…Grand elves are born from flowers??” finally, those questioning blue eyes met hers.

“Hmm…It’s called Celestia

“How big exactly is it?” the brunette asked with a slight frown.

“About like this big…” Ai used her hands to show a length of about a metre.

“What’s up with that look?” putting her hand down, the Princess asked with an arched eyebrow at the girl’s disgusted look.

“Does it…smell like rotting corpse??”

“Do all flowers smell like that down there?” the raven girl was slightly amazed by the question.

“No… Only those that are” gesturing with her hands.

“What a shame…You guys have been missing out on the good things. I’ll show you sometime soon.”

“Promise?”

“Swear”

Smiling contently, Risa turns her attention back to the book again. She was glad that she had read on despite the lengthy and boring start on the history of the race.  Currently, she has a much interesting topic for her to work on.

As for the Princess, she just sat there with her book long forgotten as she quietly observing yet another new side of the girl. This was actually the first time the flirtatious girl had focused on something else to the point of neglecting her. As much as she yearned to nab the attention back, this rare display from the girl was just too annoyingly adorable.

The awe mighty slayer, just like a little girl, frowns when hindered, spaces out when thinking and lit up when she got the solution. At some point of time, the girl even mumbles some of the content to herself.

In order to conceive the baby, a drop of blood is required from each of the pair of soul mate on the Celestia….???” Risa wondered aloud with a frown.

The girl read the same content again and again before starting to flip the pages back and fro, searching for more on the related topic.

“That’s all?? Just a drop of blood?” putting the book down with a heavy thud, she regard Ai with an unbelieving look.

“Yup…What’s more?”  It was the raven girl’s turn to have a frown on her face.

Currently, the look on Risa’s was just unreadable. She was trying really hard to gauge if the Princess was just pulling her leg or being serious. No wonder the Grand Elves were on the verge of extinction.

Ai just got more confused from the looks she was getting from the girl. Tilting her head slightly, she questioned Risa silently.

Slowly a sly grin starts to grow on Risa’s face.

“What a shame…You guys have been missing out the good things” Risa copied.

“Which is?”

“I’ll show you sometime soon.”

“Promise?”

“Swear”

LOL~! Who has a smirk on their face now!   :mon beam:

When i thought of the last few sentence.. i always smirks to myself stupidly~ XD

*Drags Ai-chan away from Gaki-san*
Ai-chan!!! Gaki-san is dangerous!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:45:59 AM by amEthystx »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Esmerelda [ Chapter 10 - Promises (29/12) ]
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2009, 05:59:54 AM »
The Eri/Reina should be a story in itself  :lol:

AiGaki is just pure conflict between them, meaning they need to be more apart to realize their relationship

Also, people call me different things any way so kuro, kuro-kun, and even 22 lmao
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2009, 12:27:15 PM »
Ai doesn't know about sex? :twisted:

The flower thing is kinda cool. :yep:

And kuro-kun's right about Tanakame being a whole other story. If they weren't pets, it would be like a completely different plotline.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2009, 01:04:43 PM »
OMG!!! Now I know what you meant by anything can happen. Those 2 are gonna get a kid together aren't they??? With the help of that plant.

The more I read about Eri pup the more my heart goes out to her. You are making me hate Reina kitty and that can't be a good thing. Cuz I will say something mean and all Reina fans will kill me :panic: I'm falling in love with a non-human. Eri pup :heart:

But Gaki is so darn kakoii!! :wub: I love the part where Ai teased Risa with some skin :P

MOAR MOAR I SAY!! Don't update next year, update tomorrow :D

PS: Are you going to the Berryz concert in Bangkok?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2009, 02:32:32 PM »
@kRisZ- KP green dance version? whats that?

Kimagure Princess

The pup just tried to get closer and closer to her, bit by bit cautiously and was now, just squatting right beside her, regarding her with those sad puppy eyes.

How cute   :nya:

She might be falling for the kitten…who detests her.

:shocked   :wriggly:  :wriggly:  :wriggly:

Sometimes there is only one answer for several questions.  :yep:

The burette girl did nothing but gazed at how those perfectly toned muscles were peeking in and out of the high split on the Princess’s robe

:mon blood:

“Need any help?”  Ai teasingly pulled on her robe a little to reveal more of the content, smirking at the dreamy look that was directed at her thigh.

:imdead:

“You know………just maybe……if you give me a kiss… I’ll drop you a hint…” Risa suggested cheekily.

Oh-ho Damn  XD

“Grand Elf for dummies

Why do I find that hilarious  :lol:

“Where do babies come from.”

“The last time I read it, I’m sure that wasn’t the title and subtitle but anyway…what’s so interesting?” the Princess was trying her best to uphold the conversation.

:on lol:  and  :luvluv1:

“In order to conceive the baby, a drop of blood is required from each of the pair of soul mate on the Celestia….???”

Oh interesting... does that require two genders?  :P

“What a shame…You guys have been missing out the good things” Risa copied.

“Which is?”

“I’ll show you sometime soon.”

“Promise?”

“Swear”

I'm thinking ebil (ebil=just to sound less evilly :P) right now  :twisted:

MOAR MOAR I SAY!! Don't update next year, update tomorrow :D

Seconded  :cow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »
Totally agreed :yep: There should be a spinoff on Tanakame itself. Apart from Takagaki, they are the next cutest couple in my opinion :wub: Eri pup is falling for Reina kitty! How cute is that? :lol:

I wonder what the elders are hiding. My guess is that it has something to do with Risa 8)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2009, 09:49:08 PM »
@Treykun: LOL~ considered new reader???
Nah, not really... I'm just way too lazy to comment :mon sweat:

I agree too!! I want Tanakame! XD

The burette girl did nothing but gazed at how those perfectly toned muscles
:on bleed: I've lost a lot of blood here XD But I've also cracked up~~~ :grin:

Keep it up!!

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2009, 10:15:59 AM »
I concur with the general consensus that this chapter warrants a TanaKame spin-off  :lol:
Poor Eri pup, give the kitten some time...she'll come through in the end. If the latest 'two-shot' of them from Tsunku's blog is any indication  XD
Lol at Ai's curiosity and Risa's willingness to er, lure her into the dark side  :twisted:

I'm just curious, when the pup and kitten are talking to each other are they in their human form or are they able to speak in their human voice while in their animal form? In the story they're primarily in their animal form, is that right? I don't know why but I seem to find it cute to imagine them in their animal form, being showered with affection by their masters, and chasing each other through the bushes  :lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2009, 01:44:39 PM »
@Kuro-kun: Haha.. I have another story planned for Reina and Eri actually... the general plot is there..but not much story line yet..lets just see when i can put that up together.. cause this one is starting to cause so headaches already  :P

@Baby Tree:
Ai doesn't know about sex?  :twisted:
She is innocently cute! XD For now...that is~  XD

If they weren't pets, it would be like a completely different plotline.
- True~ but like you have mentioned, if they weren't pets... then my whole story would have been very different~ I enjoy them in pet form alot here.. XD but have plans on writing one story just for them.. plot is up but.....i'm so lazy to start!! Cause i still have this to continue~ LOL~ one at a time!

@Hammy:
OMG!!! Now I know what you meant by anything can happen. Those 2 are gonna get a kid together aren't they???
- *Whistle whistle~~~*  ;) (Some readers might not have notice! *shhh.....* Now you know my big secret.....  :P)

You are making me hate Reina kitty
- The previous time you said you were falling for her!  :P Soooo...i guess you are torn between loving and hating her now~

I'm falling in love with a non-human. Eri pup :heart:
- Only the kitten is so blind~  :(

MOAR MOAR I SAY!! Don't update next year, update tomorrow
- Today wasn't the tomorrow you mentioned.... BUT~ I'll update for you~ LOL (I'm sure a pushover sometime~  XD)

@ Little kRisZ: <- i just find this cuter~ LOL~

Kimagure Princess
- Lol which parts reminds you of it??

Oh interesting... does that require two genders?
- NOPE~! *Bright Smile!*

I'm thinking ebil (ebil=just to sound less evilly  :P)
- OHhh~ so that is what ebil is~ I even tried to search for the meaning of that word the other time you used it.. LOL~

@Mum:
There should be a spinoff on Tanakame itself
- Means~ a spinoff as in a story by itself? or does them being together in this story counts as well?  :?

My guess is that it has something to do with Risa
- *Ding dong ding dong~* Correcto~

Eri pup is falling for Reina kitty!
:mon olympic: <- my puppy running to the finishing line where the kitten might be~ XD

@Treykun:
I agree too!! I want Tanakame!
- Soon! when i finish this story first! LOL~

The burette girl did nothing but gazed at how those perfectly toned muscles
- this was written before i knew the mistake...~ I tried correcting some but i guess i missed out on that  :P HAHA~ but if you read it as it is..it's kinda funny! A glass tube gazing at Ai-chan's thigh~ LOL~

@aussie:
I concur with the general consensus that this chapter warrants a TanaKame spin-off
- Yup! Pretty much you can see them in the next chapter!  XD

If the latest 'two-shot' of them from Tsunku's blog is any indication
- Oh~ what thing? where? about what?  :wub:

Hmmmm... they do go around mostly in their pet form... but they only speak in their human forms~ Anyway...since...the two cuties are getting close more often now....so they might be in more human form than pet now XD

As requested... Chapter 11 is on the way!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »
@All Readers: SOoooooooooooooo It's 3 more hours here to NEW YEAR! Definitely my last update for the year!

I didn't thought i will update again~ but then again~ I got requests..! (I'm a pushover sometimes~ like i have mentioned~  :P) It's a little short... sorry!

Everyone is  :wub: :wub: TanaKame~ Haha.. and just right...this chapter is all about them... XD (Sorry Ai-chan and Gaki-san) The kitten and puppy deserves some time by themselves don't they??  :P

Regarding the Celestia that everyone might be concern about..... Nope..no genders requirement... hence.... Ai-chan was not at all shocked by Gaki-san advance even though they were both girls...So....probably....... Gaki-san is the weird one! LOL!!!!  :lol:

Chapter 11
Resolve

“Can I…… have her?” a timid voice asked

“Why should I?” came the hissing reply that was practically dripping with venom.

The requester stiffened under those murderous glares. The usual mischief were replaced by cold bluish purple eyes, boring so intensively into hers that she almost wished she was never here.

However, determined, the kitten got a grip of herself and she looked straight into those angered eyes. Reina was never one that begs but…

“Please?” she tried again, almost pleading.

This morning, Risa got worried and went out looking for her pup when she realized she had not return for the night. The search got her to the pavilion again where she found her worn out semi-human pup slumbering in an uncomfortable position.

Not only did she found Eri tired to the point of exhaustion, she was covered with fresh looking scars. She knew her pup can be careless sometime but it was just too exaggerating this time round.

She bets the kitten have something to do with this but even so…

Standing up smoothly with Eri in her arms, Risa sighed deeply and passed the pup carefully to the kitten.

Once she got her hands on the pup, Reina held her firmly to her chest, all the while looking at her affectionately, almost to the point of tearing up.

“Listen kitty” Getting the kitten’s attention, the brunette girl continued while raising her hand.

“If I ever find Eri like this again…”  A mist of scorching vapor starts to form from her fingertip and slowly, it travels right up to level with Reina’s face before igniting instantly into a small raging ball of flame. Although the orb was barely bigger than the size of a marble, the kitten could already felt the intense heat from the inferno. Startled the girl may be but, kept her cool. 

“You better wish you were never born.” Came the low and threatening voice as the inferno changes from a fiery orange to an eerie translucent green causing the temperature to multiply instantly by a few folds before slowly closing in to those persistent golden eyes.

“I’ll be watching you…” With that, Risa clenched her fist on blazing ghostly flames, putting it out in a flash.

As Risa turned and made her way out of the pavilion, Reina shivered a little. That overpowering surge of energy direct to her at that instant was just too much for a body. Quite remarkable that she was able to hold it back until now. Sighing and losing a little tension, the kitten took a seat and placed Eri comfortably onto her lap.

Earlier on, when she was up on her tree, she found her bell pinned to the tree trunk at her spot. Nobody knew she lost her bell other then the pup that currently had her head nestled comfortably in her neck. And mind you, even though her tree is not one of the tallest in Emerelda, but definitely not short as well. She could not help but wondered how unwavering the pup was that she had managed to scale the tree despite her disability. 

Looking down adoringly, she stroked her hair softly before letting her finger gently glide across the wound on the cheek of that beautiful face. On further inspection, the kitten found her covered in quite a number of swelling redness, which she suspects were newly, healed wounds. The pup must have healed every possible wound herself other then those she have no way of reaching. Reina would have healed the wound on her face if she was able to but unlike Eri, healing was not her expertise.

Upon hearing a soft whimper, Reina immediately fixed her eyes on the cute frowning face of the awakening pup. As those eyes opened lazily, it revealed a pair of sleepy silver orbs which took awhile to focus before meeting the intense golden cat eyes. The kitten smiled as an adorable smile lazed its way onto the innocent face and blushed a little when those silvers softened to cast a dreamy look at her for a moment before sneaking back behind those heavy lids again.

“What a dream…” the pup murmured the bittersweet words into her neck as she nuzzled closer.

Tighten her hold, Reina smiled guilty as she gave a series of light kisses on the top of the pup’s head. The pup must have thought she hated her so much that it was impossible for her to be like this in her arms.

In fact, Reina never hated the pup. Yes, she fears her initially and when she tried to warm things up with her, the kitten just did the only thing she knew which was to put up a defensive wall. She was certain that the puppy was aware that her clawing was no joke but even so, the puppy still persisted. She could hardly believe how idiotically suicidal the girl was. She hates to admit it but indeed, the pup did manage to melt the wall she put up eventually at first. However, after the misunderstanding, she just did not know how to react around her anymore and naturally she puts up another wall which came crashing down this morning upon the discovery. The dorky yet adorable pup was just able to incredibly bash through each layer of wall she puts up and snaked into her heart miraculously.

Out of sudden, she felt the body against her froze. Slowly, the girl moved her head back from her neck until she was able to look her in the face

Without warning, the pup jolted and thrashed about to get away from her.

“I’m sorry…sorry…!! I was sleeping and I didn’t know how I got onto you…I’m sorry…sorry…” the pup desperately whimpered as she tries to break free from the now, increasing death grip from the kitten.

Eventually, the girl just stopped struggling when she realized the kitten is not letting her go anywhere.

Hesitantly, she looked up to those golden cat eyes. What she found there, was far from what she expected. Instead of the usual fierce glare, it was a complex of emotions. As if afraid that even a slight move might startled the kitten back to her usual defensive stance, the pup remained motionless, plainly just salvaging the rare moment.

They remain in that state, for how long, the pup did not know.

Just then, in a split of a second, those golden orbs sharpened into an unreadable expression and were shifting its attention back and fro from her eyes to her lip causing her heart to involuntarily skip a beat. Slowly, the kitten tightens her hold on her waist and closed in.

Confused as she may be but allured by the whole situation, the pup gradually close her eyes. Finally when those lip claimed hers, she let out a soft whimper to the surprisingly gentle one. At that moment, Eri just felt as if her whole body was not hers anymore. Her body was slightly trembling, her breath was getting shorter and there was this weird feeling that she could not explain at all. Putting her arms around the kitten’s neck, she found herself returning the kiss.

She almost passed out when she felt the kitten sucking softly on her bottom lip before grazing it tentatively with her tongue, begging for entrance. As the pup sighs, the kitten took the chance and tilted her head sideways, deepening the kiss.

A soft moan escaped Eri mouth when the soft intruder gingerly caressed hers. The pup was so out of it that she could not react at all, concentrating entirely on the pure softness of the kitten’s. Shyly, she started moving hers against the delicate softness as well.

Just as she was starting to enjoy it, the kitten suddenly pulls back. Eri whimpered and pouted when at the lost contact and looked confusingly at the kitten. Reina, now flushing remarkable, was looking at anywhere but her. Gradually, those shy golden orbs lifted up and only met hers briefly, before turning its attention to somewhere on her face.

Slowly, the kitten began to close in again, though still not meeting her eyes. Eri closes hers when the kitten got too close for her to keep them open and anticipated. It never came though. Instead, she felt something warm lapping on her cheek.

Then, it hits her like a hammer on her head. Eri froze and could practically feel the bloodrush to her head. The kitten was just trying to get restorative fluid to heal the wound on her face, hence the kiss. The pup was about to remove her arms from the kitten’s neck when one was stopped by a hand on her wrist. Swiftly, Reina places the arm back around her neck and automatically, the other of Eri’s followed back as well.

With the final long stroke across the whole span of the wound, Reina leans back slightly, inspecting the freshly healed wound if she had missed out any part. Smiling satisfyingly, she turned, only to find a tomato looking away.

Using her index finger to lift the blushing face, Reina urged the girl to look at her. As those embarrass silvery orbs meet hers, she smirked and finally moved in for the real thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hammy & kRisZ: Manage to read this before New Year??

Oh well... Time to run! I'm late!!! Watching some fireworks soon!

Once again!

Happy New Year!

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Re: Esmerelda [ Chapter 11 - Resolve (31/12) ]
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »

but if you read it as it is..it's kinda funny! A glass tube gazing at Ai-chan's thigh~ LOL~
WTF?! LOL!! :rofl:

Confused as she may be but allured by the whole situation, the pup gradually close her eyes. Finally when those lip claimed hers, she let out a soft whimper to the surprisingly gentle one.
:ding: At last~~~ :grin:

Happy new year!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2009, 02:59:33 PM »
Yay!
Out of sudden, she felt the body against her froze. Slowly, the girl moved her head back from her neck until she was able to look her in the face

Without warning, the pup jolted and thrashed about to get away from her.
Can imagine, lol.
Using her index finger to lift the blushing face, Reina urged the girl to look at her. As those embarrass silvery orbs meet hers, she smirked and finally moved in for the real thing.
Yes! We need a fist pump emote...

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »
doggy/kitty love  :inlove:

that was a cute moment right there
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2010, 04:42:35 AM »
The pets are making progress before their masters?  :O Not that I'm complaining  :D

Knew the kitten had it in her, it was just a matter of time  :lol: I love how it sounded like Reina was only trying to help Eri (while Eri just couldn't believe her luck  :sweatdrop:) with the kiss, only for her to move on to the real thing (ya go kitten~~). I also find it adorable how Reina has her own tree designated for her  XD

Now that all is well and fuzzy between the pup and kitten, no more clawing and scowling and menacing meowing from the kitty?  :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2010, 07:24:13 AM »
Regarding the Celestia that everyone might be concern about..... Nope..no genders requirement... hence.... Ai-chan was not at all shocked by Gaki-san advance even though they were both girls...So....probably....... Gaki-san is the weird one! LOL!!!

OMG  XD   :mon fyeah:

However, determined, the kitten got a grip of herself and she looked straight into those angered eyes. Reina was never one that begs but…

“Please?” she tried again, almost pleading.

:shocked

This morning, Risa got worried and went out looking for her pup when she realized she had not return for the night.

Where did she go?  :shocked   to the kitten's haven?  :w00t:

The search got her to the pavilion again where she found her worn out semi-human pup slumbering in an uncomfortable position.

Okay  XD

Once she got her hands on the pup, Reina held her firmly to her chest, all the while looking at her affectionately, almost to the point of tearing up.

Ehhh?

“If I ever find Eri like this again…”  A mist of scorching vapor starts to form from her fingertip and slowly, it travels right up to level with Reina’s face before igniting instantly into a small raging ball of flame.

Yay! The pet owner showed her protectiveness.

“You better wish you were never born.”

Where's the kitten's master?  :D

She could not help but wondered how unwavering the pup was that she had managed to scale the tree despite her disability. 

Yay!  :w00t:

“What a dream…”

:lol:

The dorky yet adorable pup was just able to incredibly bash through each layer of wall she puts up and snaked into her heart miraculously.

That's the turtle power inside a pup  :D

Confused as she may be but allured by the whole situation, the pup gradually close her eyes. Finally when those lip claimed hers, she let out a soft whimper to the surprisingly gentle one. At that moment, Eri just felt as if her whole body was not hers anymore. Her body was slightly trembling, her breath was getting shorter and there was this weird feeling that she could not explain at all. Putting her arms around the kitten’s neck, she found herself returning the kiss.

Wait, Eri's in her pup form right and Reina's in her human form? *Imagine a pup and a woman kissing* Ewww?  :P

She almost passed out when she felt the kitten sucking softly on her bottom lip before grazing it tentatively with her tongue, begging for entrance. As the pup sighs, the kitten took the chance and tilted her head sideways, deepening the kiss.

:on bleed:

A soft moan escaped Eri mouth when the soft intruder gingerly caressed hers. The pup was so out of it that she could not react at all, concentrating entirely on the pure softness of the kitten’s. Shyly, she started moving hers against the delicate softness as well.

:shocked   :mon blood:

Then, it hits her like a hammer on her head. Eri froze and could practically feel the bloodrush to her head. The kitten was just trying to get restorative fluid to heal the wound on her face, hence the kiss.

OMG  :rofl: damn  :rofl:

a tomato looking away.

:wriggly:

:shocked  *Thinks*   :imdead:

My first read story/chapter for the year   :twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs  way awesome  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2010, 09:23:57 AM »
Random Information:

Been wanting to tell this for a long time...but i keep forgetting... Actually... when i was deciding for the characters....... I actually had Ai-chan in Risa's place.... AND~ Sayu in Ai-chan's place.. Sayu kinda suit the elf look doesn't she? And actually..she is somewhere in the story too... but i just dunno when to pop her in LOL

Anyway..if you are wondering why i'm replying comments... cause Little kRisZ gave me a very disturbing image~ LOL

*Imagine a pup and a woman kissing* Ewww?
- Oh dear.... *faint*

@ Little kRisZ:
Wait, Eri's in her pup form right and Reina's in her human form? *Imagine a pup and a woman kissing* Ewww?
- Just thought that i need to reply this asap! This horrifying image may cause some nightmares! LOL! NOPE! Eri was in Semi-human form~ soo... with the cute ears and tails~ XD

Where's the kitten's master?
- Somewhere watching~ XD

That's the turtle power inside a pup
- this will sound very strange to someone for sure~ but to us it's cute LOL

Since i'm replying one comment...might as well... reply it all now! XD

@aussie:
The pets are making progress before their masters?
- Surprisingly~ Yes~  :wub:  but it wasn't meant to be that way... well..at least at first.... like you have mention~ Reina kitty was just trying to help...So she got all shy when Eri responded more than she expected  XD LOL..

I also find it adorable how Reina has her own tree designated for her
- It is such a kitty thing to do..Probably she left some claw marks there too XD

Now that all is well and fuzzy between the pup and kitten, no more clawing and scowling and menacing meowing from the kitty?
- might~ Reina is still a pretty much meow anything kitten~ but definitely not directed at the pup anymore XD The pup have just went passed the meanie part and is approaching jello heart kitten XD  :mon olympic:

@Kuro-kun:
doggy/kitty love
- A very unusual love isn't it? XD but i have always wanted to raise a kitten and a puppy together~ They can be good friends if they grew up together..

@Baby Tree:
Yes! We need a fist pump emote...
- yup! i agree! cause i so wanted to put it when u updated B&B!

@Treykun:
:ding: At last~~~ :grin:
- YUP! after 11 chapters! but their masters is still on the way there only~ XD

- HOW cute! XD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Ima ni kitto... In My Life