JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Den Kage Shounen

Author Topic: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 7 (last) - 10/04  (Read 82810 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 54 - 06/16
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »
Dropping by to say that I'm still interested in this fic and trying to catch up  :)

Though, I'm reading it slowly way too slow  :nervous

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2010, 11:18:51 PM »
Ah, they're so oblivious to their own feelings.  :lol:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2010, 03:48:11 PM »
@ C:  :mon hi: It's been a while but thank you for your continued support.  Don't worry about the speed of reading, it's not going to go anywhere right?  Probably best so that you don't have to wait for updates.

@ Her Awesome Holiness: So oblivious that someone might have to smack them both  :lol:

Chapter 55

Date: April 17
Time: 10:23 pm

“Ai-chan, where’s Maimi?”

“I don’t know, Reina and Eri are not home yet either” The duo could hear yelling outside the front door, one in which clearly was Maimi’s voice.

“Speak of the devils” Saki opened the door to see Maimi furious and 2 timid Reina and Eri “keep the noise down Maimi, the neighbours are probably sleeping”

“March inside now you two!!!”

“What’s wrong Maimi-chan?” Ai inquired sensing that Maimi’s anger level was not of the norm

“Ask these 2 doofuses!!! You guys watch them and don’t let them move.  I’m going to change first” Maimi huffed to her room quickly

“What did you guys do now?? How did you guys manager to anger her? I thought you guys had overtime?” Ai whispered looking towards Maimi’s room

Reina and Eri looked at each other then looked back down “You guys have to tell me or I can’t help you” Saki urged them in a whisper

“Go on guys!!!” Maimi stood behind at the bottom of the stairs in her workout clothes

Reina and Eri gulped “Er…you see…we were working like we were suppose to…” Eri stated

“And you know…we were tired so we took a break…”

“Maimi, they are human, they should be able to take a break” Ai reasoned

“Hold on that comment Ai-chan.  Why don’t you ask them what type of break they took?” Maimi’s arms were folded across her chest and her eyes were glaring at them as if she was going to melt them down on the spot

“Okay…” Saki turned to the duo who were looking anywhere but anyone else’s eyes “What kind of break were you guys taking?”

“Well…well..it was a…it was a…” Reina stuttered, she knew she couldn’t lie yet she couldn’t bring herself to say it either

“Go on!!!! I’m waiting, tell them what you guys were doing in the copy room”

Realization hit Ai and Saki as they palm-faced “Oh my god!!! In the copy room? Remind me to never photocopy again!!! Guys, we knew you guys were horny but honestly how could you?”

“Its not my fault that ever since your girlfriends were in the hospital that we had to take on your work!” Reina retorted flaring up at the 3, surprising Ai and Saki

Maimi stepped forth “it also doesn’t mean you can have sex everywhere as if you’re a sex maniac.  That’s not a good enough reason you fucking horny shit!!!” she shot back with just as much anger

In the next moment, a thump could be heard before dead silence.  Reina looked at her own hand in shock as was everyone else except Maimi whose head was turned to the side, a trickle of blood leaking from the corner of her mouth

“Rei!!!!” Eri grabbed onto Reina and pulled her back “What are you doing?”

Saki and Ai went up to check up on Maimi, who pushed them away.  She didn’t say anything and left the house into the rain with Saki and Ai calling after her.  Seeing that Maimi wasn’t going to stop they turned to Reina and Eri who seem to still be in shock

“Shit Saki, what are we going to do?” Ai looked at Saki then back at Reina and Eri

Saki walked up to Reina and placed a hand over the hand that Reina was staring at “Reina, we’re sorry the workload has increased on you” Reina diverted her eyes to Saki and it was noticeable that Reina was going to cry “What’s wrong Reina?”

“I…I didn’t mean to…I didn’t mean  it…I was stressed and…”

Saki pulled Reina into a hug, “Shhhhh~~~ it’s okay, it’s okay I know you didn’t mean to, you’re stressed” Eri was crying alongside Reina, she was at a loss of words at the situation, in which Ai followed suit and held her in a hug

“Saki-chan…what do I do now?  Maimi…Maimi…”

“Shhh~~~ don’t worry about Maimi, I’ll deal with her”

“She…*sniff* she’s going to kick us out!” Eri hollered

Saki turned “Eri, Reina look at me!!!” Both looked at Saki right in the eyes “I guarantee she will not kick you guys out.  Trust me, you guys trust me right?” Seeing the little nods Saki continued “Good, now I want you guys to shower then go to bed, let Ai-chan and me deal with Maimi”

“I’m sorry guys…I really am” Ai helped Reina and Eri up the stairs and into their rooms before joining Saki at the foyer.

“What do you think is going through Maimi’s mind now?”

“I don’t know, but she’s off today.  She usually is more tolerable then this, especially with Reina and Eri so for her to get agitated isn’t a good thing.  Let’s hope she just went for a jog somewhere not too far”

“I know what you mean, Maimi just ran out into the rain in shorts and a hoodie over her tee.  She’ll catch a cold if she’s out for too long”
Date: April 17
Time: 11:47 pm

In a hidden location, a female wearing a cap lowered walked into a locked room carrying a tray of food for the occupant.  The first few days the occupant was in there, they were hollering non-stop, luckily they were located in a far away location, otherwise the neighbours would’ve called the cops on them for disturbing the peace.  Walking in without a worry, the woman placed the tray of food on the table before nudging the occupant “You’re food is here…” stirring the occupant awake

“How long are you going to keep me here locked up?  What do you want with me anyways!!!!” The occupant groaned and grumbled through a blindfold

She walked up to the door and locked it with a key and tucked the key safely before going back to the occupant, taking off the occupant’s blindfold. The occupant blinked a couple of times to get use to the light in which when they were finally in focus their eyes went wide “You!!!!! What are you??” He noted that his captor was in track pants and a hoodie as opposed to what she was in the night of his capture.  She smirked at how she had dragged this filthy scum to the hideout.

Flashback

Ren Matsumoto waited to be out of his bodyguard’s view and when he was about to attack he felt something hit him on the back of his head as he fell revealing the officer holding her baton grinning from under the cap.

Making quick work, the cop went to a nearby dump area and took off a plastic covering a trolley.  The cop pushed the trolley to the fainted Ren and pushed him on, wheeling him to an alleyway where the cop took off her uniform and put on a garbage disposal uniform and cap. 

Roughly throwing the cop uniform on top of Ren, they pulled the cover on top of Ren and wheeled the trolley to the end of the alley where a van was waiting.  After throwing Ren into the van, they gagged and tied his arms and legs before throwing in the trolley and cop uniform. 

Getting into the driver side, Gen took off her cap and grinned ‘Gotcha’ before zooming off into the night.

End of Flashback

Gen smirked and took off her cap revealing her face “You don’t need to know who I am, at least I am not letting you starve to death and I helped you find out the truth behind Ken’s ordeal.  Who does Nakai work for?”

“I already told you, I don’t know!!!” Ren shot back and looked at his chains “I can’t eat if I am immobile”

Gen shook her finger “Not until you give me the truth and give me what I need to know.  Now who does Nakai work for?”

“I honestly don’t know and what makes you think that I was not telling you the truth the first time when I almost DIED!!!” Ren put a hand on his stomache that was grumbling “He approached me and told me that he was covered by someone with power and money.  It’s the only reason I decided to associate with him, something about a group or organization that if you are a part of, then the whole group covers for one another.  Honestly, that is all I know”

Gen didn’t think that she was going to get anything out of him, be it the truth or not so decided to give up for the time being as she took off the shackles and chains, pushing the tray before Ren "Now eat up”

Ren did as told, he was feeling hungry and if he was to try to run he needed the energy and judging by the fact that it was a female, Ren grinned in between mouthfuls ‘I’ll just take you on without you knowing, uncuffing me is the biggest mistake you’ve made in your life girlie’ He eyed Gen up and down when she wasn’t looking ‘She’s got a nice body, I could have my way with her first before running, why waste that chance?’ Ren slowed his eating pace to devise a plan to catch her offguard once he was ready he quickly finished his food.

“Done?” Ren nodded and patted his stomache “Good! Now I’ll have to cuff you back” Ren sat down on the bed that was provided and put his hands out and together ready for Gen to put on the cuffs and shackles.

Gen walked over with the shackles and bent down to lock them in.  Waiting for the right moment, he kneed Gen in the head causing her to drop down on her back.  Nudging her body a bit with his foot for precautionary sakes, he licked his lips and rubbed his palms as he lifted Gen’s limp body onto the bed.  Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt and hovered over Gen’s body, straddling Gen’s hips.  He dove in to kiss Gen’s neck but right before he made contact, Gen’s eyes shot open shocking Ren.

“Surprise” in one swift motion, Gen gave Ren an uppercut and kneed Ren in his groin causing him to yelp in pain.  Pushing the whining Ren off she rolled off the bed and got into a fighting stance

“You bitch!” Ren hollered holding his family jewels, angered at the pain and how he was tricked.  As soon as he caught his breath he charged at Gen putting his hands out ready to grab Gen on the shoulders

At the outstretched arms, Gen grabbed Ren’s left arm and moved her right foot in front of Ren’s right foot and threw him over her shoulders, then returning to her fighting stance, smirking.

Ren groaned at the pain that shot through his lower back, his pride was hurting as well which gave him more energy to get even and rape the girl before him.  He got up quickly and charged at Gen but this time he threw punches left, right and center.  Gen dodged the swinging fists easily due to her usual training, however when she blocked, she was surprised at the strength that Ren had as the impact of his punch pushed her a couple of steps back. “Don’t underestimate me girl!!! You don’t know who you are messing with!!!” Ren growled

Gen soothed her arms where the punch landed but grinned “Now this is getting interesting”  Gen’s comment only aggravated Ren even more as he growled and threw punches harder than ever, determined to make Gen regret.  Gen dodged all attacks sensing that she may not be able to block with minor bruises as she surveyed Ren’s movements for the perfect attack.  Seeing an opening and  Ren’s punches decreasing in power, Gen dodged under Ren’s punches and kneed him in the stomach then as his body was bent over, she gave him an uppercut throwing his head upward, baring his neck which gave the perfect opportunity for Gen to karate chop him.  As Ren was on the ground, out of breath and holding to his stomache and head, Gen kicked him one final time knocking him unconscious.

She grabbed the shackles and locked his legs, giving him no use of his legs to run and cuffed his hands, rendering him defenceless.  As Ren was lying on the floor, Gen walked over to the closet and pulled out a towel ‘Whew!  That was a good workout! I need to get more of this type of workout more often, it’s so much more satisfying’ Gen wiped the sweat from her face before facing the limp body of Ren Matsumoto.  She walked towards his body and kicked his body rolling it towards the bed before grabbing onto his collar with both hands and heaved him off the floor, throwing him onto the bed.  Gen was about to leave Ren in an awkward position however thought against it as she turned and placed his legs onto the bed ‘I used him for a workout, the best I could do is make sure he isn’t in an awkward position’ She put the blindfold back on and gagged him as he will definitely be sore and screaming when he wakes up.  Grabbing the key from where she hid it, she walked out of the hideout entirely relieved and satisfied.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 55 - 06/18
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »
Request by Maimi_Yajima to update!!!

To all: this was drafted like now so if there are spelling mistakes, sorry!!!!

Chapter 56

Date: April 18
Time: 12:12 am

King and Ken sat at a round table sipping wine, discussing about updates on Ren’s disappearance and of course bringing fortune to them. “King-san, any news on Matsumoto?”

“Nope, it’s like he disappeared.  From what I gathered, the cop was female, pretty tall, wearing a cap that covered majority of her face so my boys can’t really see clearly how she looks.  Here, this is a sketch of who they saw” King passed Ken a picture causing him to spit the wine that he had just consumed “Guy, I know she’s hot but no need to spew”

Ken ignored the comment and took a closer look at the picture “That’s her”

“That is what I told you” King rolled his eyes at how Ken was dense and not paying attention

“No I mean she’s one of them”

“You mean…”

Ken nodded “the night of my attack, she is one of the 2 girls”

“How are you so sure?”

Ken paused, “I’m not, it’s just the cop’s features or at least what can be seen is similar to the girl”

“Well I guess even more reason for us to find this cop then.  Let’s get some of our boys to search for her, look and inquire every person that has the same features”

Ken grinned ‘I’ll find you yet, just you wait’

Time: 12:45 am

Maimi looked out to the open air, it was raining but she didn’t mind, she could see the city below from where she stood.  The night scene was breathtaking seeing the lights below made her feel like she’s on top of the world

…it also doesn’t mean you can have sex everywhere as if you’re a sex maniac… you fucking horny shit!!!

‘I should apologize to Reina, I shouldn’t have said those things, I’ve been putting too much work on the both of them.  I was upset but nothing that is new, why did I go too far with my words? Why did I get angered so easily? I usually can tolerate their antics and all I had to say was that the new replacement was coming out of their pockets.  God, what is wrong with me recently? Why is my mind in such a whirlwind?’

~ yakusoku wa toku ni shinai wa watashi wa zutto matterareru shi~ “Moshi moshi”

“Maimi! Where are you?” Saki’s voice echoed in Maimi’s ear causing her to move her head away from her phone temporarily

“Saki!! Jesus!!! I think my ears are bleeding!!!! I went for a run and I’m at one of my usual spots, you know that peak I like to go to look over the city? I am coming home now so don’t worry”

“Be careful, it’s raining so that path you take will most likely be slippery”

“Wakatta wakatta yo!!!! Don’t worry” Maimi snapped shut her phone and took one last look at the city before she turned to jog home.

As she was jogging home, a few times she slipped a bit due to the mud however she continued to run.  There was a narrow path that she had to go through, looking carefully at where her feet were or at least tired to, she continued her jog, although it was dark and the rain wasn’t helping.  She was half-way down the narrow path when she felt dizzy and blacked out for a moment causing her foot to slip and in turn fall down the side of the cliff.  She tumbled down over leaves, twigs, branches that gave her scratches, hit her head on a tree trunk but that wasn’t enough to stop her fall until she reached the bottom where she laid unconscious.
Time: 2:00 am

Saki paced around the living room dressed in sweats, while Ai was in the kitchen “God where is she!!!” Saki’s outburst almost caused Ai to drop the tray she was carrying into the living room.

“Saki-chan, calm down, you almost gave me a heart attack” Ai placed the tray onto the coffee table “Stop pacing around, just wait patiently, she said she was coming home right?”

Saki plopped down on the couch  “That was an hour ago!!!”

“Yeah but it’s raining right so she has to be careful and slow so she doesn’t slip, I’m sure she’s almost home now relax and wait patiently”

Saki picked up her cell and dialled for Maimi’s cell but it went directly to voicemail “Hora!!!”

“What?”

“I can’t get through to her now, do you think something happened?”

“M-maybe she closed it so you wouldn’t continue bugging her” Ai was doubtful in her response because knowing Maimi, she would never close her phone regardless if she didn’t want to talk, Maimi would rather silence her phone or keep it on vibrate than close it. “Let’s wait for another half and hour then we’ll go fetch her okay?”

Although Saki nodded, Ai could tell it didn’t ease her because Saki’s hand were trembling as she picked up her cup.  Before taking a sip, Saki placed her cup back down and pulled out her phone again “Hey Miya, sorry to bother you at this hour, were you sleeping?”

“Do you think you can call your team for me?”

“Maimi went out in the rain and the last I heard of her was when she said she was coming home an hour ago, but now when I called her, her phone was shut off”

“She never turns off her phone, I’m worried about her”

Saki’s face fell “I understand, okay I’ll wait.  I’ll let you go back to bed now. Bye hon, I love you” Saki closed her phone.

“What did she say?” Ai inched closer to Saki

“She said that a person is not considered missing until they have been missing for 24 hours.  Ai-chan, I’m going to look for her, my gut is telling me Maimi’s in trouble” Saki got up and put on her coat and an umbrella.

“Matte!!!” Saki and Ai looked at the top of the stairs to see Reina and Eri fully dressed to go out “we’re coming with you”

“Eri! Reina! I thought you guys were asleep”

“We couldn’t sleep…I was kinda…waiting for Maimi to come home” Reina and Eri descended down the stairs and grabbed an umbrella each “I…I wanted to apologize”

“Okay then let’s go, the more help the better”

“Risa is coming too” Ai informed as she snapped shut her phone

“Ai-chan, you wait here for Niigaki-san, I’m going with Reina and Eri first” Saki grabbed the keys to the Lexus SUV and headed out the door.

When they arrived at the last mentioned location Maimi was supposedly in, the rain had started falling harder “Eri from the trunk, grab the flashlights” Eri handed out the flashlights “Maimi!” Saki started hollering out “Guys, shine the light on the ground so we can see where we’re going”

The girls followed Saki hollering out Maimi’s name with Saki in front for she was the only one among the 3 that knew where Maimi would be going through.  They continued to do so even if it was useless because with the sound of the rain hitting the umbrella, it was hard to hear anything.  They reached a narrow path, uphill in which they had to walk one behind the other

“Maimi!”

“Saki-chan!” the 3 turned their heads to see the 2 new joining members

“Niigaki-san! Thank you for coming out in this weather”

“No problem guys, Yajima-san is a friend to me too.  So let’s not waste time and continue searching” The group of girls continued to holler out Maimi’s name as they checked inch by inch up the path.

“Wait a minute!” Risa stopped the people ahead of her and crouched down shining her flashlight on the floor

“What’s wrong Risa?”

“Look at this” Risa shone the light in a circle “This looks like a footpirint but judging by this streak, the person slipped”

Upon hearing Risa’s comment, Saki stepped forward almost slipping in the process.  Luckily Reina grabbed hold of her “I’ve got you, Eri you hold onto me”

Understanding Reina’s thought pattern, Saki slowly edged closer to the edge and shone the light downward “Niigaki-san, look!”

Risa examined the patterns of the mud and trailed the path with her flashlight but couldn’t look further due to the amount of trees blocking their view “Guys, maybe we should continue further up first, we’ll come back to this area if Maimi’s not up there.  I don’t want us to waste time on a clue that may not be Maimi”

“But what if Maimi is really down there?” shrieked Eri

“I think we should divide into 2 groups, one group will continue forward and the other will search down there.  Niigaki-san, I think it’s best you search down there because your knowledge will most likely be most useful there.  Eri, Reina and I will search upwards before joining you, we’ll keep in touch over the phone”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 55 & 56 - 06/18
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2010, 12:04:33 AM »
ARGH! You can't just keep us in suspense like this!! Will they find Maimi in time? Will Gaki-san be okay in the search? Will Reina and Maimi ever get to make up? Will Takagaki get a heavy make out scene?  :panic: :panic: I must know!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2010, 03:57:02 AM »
oh my god!!! :panic:

First Airi and now Maimi???? :panic:

i cant take this..... :banghead:

i think i'm going crazy...... :bleed eyes:

please update immediately!!!  :bow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: June 19, 2010, 06:04:12 AM »
Whahaha TanaKame got caught! :lol: They broke an equipment? Wow that must be some wow-hawt-smexy times they had in the copy room :twisted:

Reina hit Maimi huh? Guess it's to be expected as all the built-up stress finally exploded over :roll: Being surrounded by the lovey-dovey couples sure not helping for Maimi too :lol:

Oh maybe Maimi can be Airi's next-bed neighbour :lol: Well ya know...for some hospice bonding time? :inlove:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2010, 03:45:41 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: I totally  :rofl: at your comment and questions it went from relative questions from what happened to something so random  :rofl:

I learned from the best about keeping people in suspense (say a certain hammy  :roll:)

@ abok: Don't go crazy...not just yet, not until you finish the story  :lol:

In good time, everything will come together in good time, be it bad or good at least everything will come together.  ;)

@ baddie: Won't you believe it!!!!

True that could be other reason why Maimi broke out in anger over something "small" but then again it could just be her professionalism that kicked in.

Naw, why would I make it easy on them???

Chapter 57

Eri, Reina and Saki slowly walked upward, carefully checking for any signs of Maimi’s presence until they reached the top.  Searching the ground around them, they couldn’t find anything suspicious like slip marks that Risa saw before.  Coming to the conclusion that they weren’t going to find anything they decided to join Risa and Ai.

Hollering out Maimi’s name, they searched through the forest with Risa as leader to where the slip path was leading towards.  It was difficult to see due to the rain but the group continued to search first for the slip marks then follow it to see what was at the very end.  The gang had been searching for more than an hour before Risa found the path she was looking for.  Following the path downward, and away from the base, they found a body.

Quickly rushing to the body, Ai snapped open her phone to call for an ambulance regardless if it was Maimi or not.  Saki had reached the body first, throwing down her umbrella along the way, as she crouched down to flip the body around while Risa was close behind helping Saki see with the flashlight “Maimi!”

Risa knelt down and examined Maimi’s body, checking for broken limbs and external injuries “No obvious broken bones, these scratches will heal, we’ll have to check on her bump on the head” Risa pointed to the blood coming out from the top left corner of Maimi’s forehead.  She then touched Maimi’s head for hypothermia as well as other bumps “Her body temperature is falling, Ai quickly tell them we have someone with declining body temperature” removing her hand from the back of Maimi’s head, Risa’s hand was covered in blood “Shit!!! Someone get me a cloth or something!!! Her body termperature may be dropping due to loss of blood”

Without saying anything, Reina dropped her umbrella and flashlight “Rei, you’ll catch a cold under the rain” Eri scolded as she held her umbrella above Reina

Reina ignored Eri’s scolding and took off her exterior coat passing it to Risa “Here, use this for now”

Taking Reina’s jacket, Risa applied pressure at the back of Maimi’s head.  Handing Ai her umbrella, Risa took off her own jacket, in which Saki followed suit and placed it over Maimi’s body.  Ai handed Saki and Risa the 2 umbrellas she was holding so she can take off her own jacket, along with Eri’s.  “Stupid Maimi to be wearing shorts on a rainy day” Saki was half-scolding through her tears

Risa slapped the side of Maimi’s face to see if she can get Maimi to be conscious but to no avail.  The girls hovered around Maimi’s body with Maimi’s upper body in Risa’s arms and Maimi’s legs being rubbed by Saki to obtain warmth, they stayed like that until they heard the ambulance sirens where Ai left to show the paramedics the location of Maimi’s body.  As soon as Maimi was in the ambulance, Saki tossed Reina the keys to the SUV and walked into the ambulance.

Throughout the ride, the paramedics tried to keep Maimi’s body warm, hooking her to an IV drip, head in a brace, checking consistently for the pulse and heartbeat rate.  While watching Saki contained herself from crying in front of others feeling helpless and useless.  Unexpectedly, the heartrate monitor flatlined causing the paramedics to frantically get Maimi’s heart to start pumping.  Saki sat there in shock, the shouts from the paramedics telling the driver to go faster was drowned out in Saki’s head by the sound of the flatline.

When the paramedics weren’t getting a reaction by applying pressure to the heart through their hands, they resorted to using electrical vibrations.  The paramedics shocked Maimi, causing her upper body to lift a bit before falling back down…twice…three times still no reaction as they looked at Saki, who looked right back.  The paramedics shook their heads “I’m sorry…” ~BEEP BEEP~ Everyone looked at the heart monitor and Saki almost jumped up in joy seeing the movement on the screen

Once they arrived at the hospital door, Saki quickly got out and away so that the paramedics could push Maimi in, as she ran alongside until a nurse stopped her “Sorry miss, you can’t enter here”

“Saki-chan!” Saki turned to see Reina, Eri, Ai and Risa running up to her.  Saki lunged forward into Ai’s embrace “Saki, what’s wrong? Did the doctor say anything?” Saki shook her head

“I…I…was so scared…she left once…”

“Left?”

“She died at one moment and the paramedics were going to certify her, I was so scared the paramedics couldn’t do anymore”

Eri and Reina joined in for a group hug, tear-streaked faces, they needed comfort, comfort that Maimi was going to be alright, comfort from the news of Maimi’s almost death experience.  Ai did her best to comfort the younger girls, holding in her own fears and worries, with the help of Risa whose hand was on her shoulder, giving it a squeeze from time to time.  When the girls have calmed down, Ai guided them to take a seat, waiting patiently for a doctor to come out.

Ten minutes have passed but no one was able to tell them Maimi’s condition.  Footsteps could be heard rushing quickly in their direction as they looked up to see nurses and doctors go by into the room Maimi was in.  Fear struck through their minds, getting up from their seats “What’s going on? What’s taking them so long for a bump on the head?” Saki inquired to no one in particular

Risa patted Saki’s shoulders “Maimi had blood loss and even showed signs of hypothermia; you have to give the doctors time Shimizu-san.  On top of that, her cut at the back of her head could have had an infection from the fall, and I wasn’t able to determine how bad that cut was.  Don’t worry they’re doing all they can” Saki calmed down, because Risa was a doctor, she knew she could trust her words “Why don’t you go visit Miya, maybe that will ease you, we aren’t going to get any answers right now anyways”

“Yeah maybe that’s a good idea, maybe I should visit Airin too” Saki turned to Reina and Eri

Before Saki could speak up “We want to stay here, we’ll text you if we hear anything”

Saki quietly walked into Miyabi’s room with Risa and Ai in tow, hoping that they didn’t wake Miyabi up, however at the creak of the door, Miyabi stirred from her slumber.  “Saki-tan?! Risa-oneesan? Takahashi-san? Why are you guys here at this hour? And why are you guys drenched and dirty? Did you find Yajima-san?” At the mention of Maimi’s name, Saki couldn’t help but be teary-eyed “What’s wrong?”

Saki turned away from Miyabi, drying her eyes “N-nothing”

“Saki-tan, look at me” when Saki didn’t, Miyabi repeated herself in a firmer tone “look at me” Risa and Ai turned Saki around and walked her closer to Miyabi’s bed “Now tell me what is going on”

“Maimi slipped down a cliff…she’s being looked after right now” Risa sensed that it would be hard for Ai and Saki to respond so decided to on their behalf, looking at their facial expressions throughout her speech.

“What? Oh my god!! Oh Saki-tan, come here babe” Miyabi opened her arms for Saki to fall into “There, there…I ‘m sure Yajima-san is fine.  From what you’ve told me, she’s a tough one, she’ll pull through”

Seeing Saki in safe hands, Risa decided to check up on Airi as she gave Ai’s hand a gentle squeeze hinting her that they should be off, leaving Saki to relay the event of Maimi dying in front of her eyes.

Poking her head into the room, Risa intended to see if Airi was awake and if not she was going to go back to the waiting room to join Reina and Eri.  Airi was laying on the bed and because of the bandage across the eyes, Risa wasn’t sure if Airi was awake.  Deciding not to risk it, Risa slowly ducked her head back out

“Who’s there?” Airi asked as she tried to holster herself with one arm “umph”

Risa and Ai both stepped forward helping the poor girl, “It’s me…us”

“Ane?” Airi turned her head to the voice “ What are you doing here so late at night?”

Risa looked at Ai in contemplation as to whether she should even tell Airi, before she even spoke up “Maimi…had an accident so…”

Airi jolted into a sitting position “What kind of an accident?  Is she fine now?  I want to go see her!!”

Risa pushed or tried to push Airi back down “little one, she’s being looked after right now so there is no point in you going there now”

“What happened anyways?”

“She slipped down on her way home from a cliff”

“How serious are her injuries?”

“We…we don’t really know, Risa only assessed the exterior aspects but internally…., anyways Reina and Eri are waiting for someone to tell us the condition”

“How…how are you guys dealing?”

“Saki is with Natsuyaki-san right now, she’s a bit traumatized at Maimi flat lining once”

Airi put her free hand over her mouth “She…she flatlined?”

As Ai was about to respond, a vibration could be felt in her pocket

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 57 - 06/21
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2010, 05:11:06 PM »
YOU...EBIL...WRITER!!!!

But we love ya anyway :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2010, 03:17:12 AM »
Oh yes, very Hammyesque. I guess I'll just wait patiently, then. This chapter really kept me gripping my seat!

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2010, 04:43:15 PM »
@ baddie: Guilty as claimed  :grin: Awww...I'm glad I am still  :heart: after all that happened

@ Her Awesome Holiness: Considering I am taking tips from a certain hammy?  Wise decision oh great one, wise decision.  I can't tell you how much this hurts my head because it seems like everytime I do a scene with great detail then the next time I do it, it seems like it is lacking for some reason and I try to imagine all the details I would have seen in my head.

Chapter 58

~ The doctors are out, they are sending Maimi to a patient room ~ Reina

“Risa, they moved Maimi”

“Hang on, I’m coming with you” Risa turned to Airi who was already moving the sheets off of herself

“Little one, stay put!  I’m going to find out Yajima-san’s condition and then I’ll come back later” Risa plopped Airi back into her bed, making sure she’ll stay put before following Ai out.

Based on Reina’s text message, they found the location that Maimi was held just as the doctor was walking out “Hi how is she?”

“The patient has hypothermia but it should pass overtime, we have the patient on an IV drip and a blood transfusion for the blood loss and lack of vitamins and protein.” The doctor looked up at them, in which Risa looked at Ai, who bore a small smile and a shrug of her shoulders.  “The medications used to treat hypothermia will be injected at designated times so no worries there.  The scratches and bruises on the limbs are minor so they will heal in no time, we almost lost the patient when we were stitching the wound behind the head.  The wound has been cleaned for any infections and we’ve succeeded in the stitching and we’ll have to monitor the patient for the next 24 hours to make sure the progression of the hypothermia as well the effects of the big wound will have to be analyzed after the patient has woken up, the same goes for the bump on the head.”

Risa and Ai bowed to the doctor before Risa turned to Ai “What was that vitamin and protein thing all about?”

“Well you see…”

Risa shook her head “Nevermind, I think I know what that is all about, judging by her character description, I think I need to give her a good talking to” as they walked into Maimi’s room where Reina and Eri were.  They could see Maimis’ sleeping figure through a glass window

“Hey” Clearly from Reina and Eri’s facial expression they weren’t taking the situation well.  Ai embraced the both of them from behind with an arm at each waist “Don’t worry she’ll be up and yelling at you in no time”

Reina turned to the white wall and started punching it “Stupid, stupid, stupid! If only I didn’t lose my cool!! If only I was thinking logically!!! If only I didn’t piss her off…” With every punch Reina’s voice was getting dry and inaudible, with every punch tears started welling up.  Eri walked up to Reina and hugged her tight from behind stopping her arms from punching the wall

“Rei…stop…please stop!” Eri had a fresh batch of her own tears as she too was scared in more ways than one.

Saki walked in with the help of Miya and she too wasn’t looking her greatest, fear was clearly written all over her face as each step she took it looked like she didn’t want to walk forth “Come on Saki-tan, you’re almost there.  You can’t hide from it” urged Miyabi pushing her from behind with her crutches.

Ai seeing everyone in this state was starting to feel the worry, depression, anger and fear engulf her as her own fears added to the atmosphere.  Risa took hold of Ai’s hand and cleared her throat “Guys, why don’t we all go to the cafeteria and grab a coffee? Yajima-san will probably not be up in the next few hours so why don’t we try to clear our minds for a bit” Seeing that no one responded, Risa caught hold of Miyabi’s eyes and nodded, watching Miyabi hobble Saki out.  Next Risa walked over to Eri and Reina, keeping her grip on Ai and used her free arm to push them out.

The table was in silence as no one knew what to say nor did anyone know how to even start a conversation.  However by now Saki had gone out of her trance and was at least not holding a freaky dazed loo “Nee, Miya, I should take you back to your room now”

“Are you sure? I mean I’m not tired, I can stay here if you want”

Saki shook her head “No, I’m good.  I’ve got Eri, Ai-chan and Reina to keep me company, besides you should be resting, your doctor said you are progressing better than usual but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be resting” Seeing that Saki was determined, Miyabi obliged and got up from her seat.

“Same goes for you beanie baby, I’ve got the girls here, so you should go home, you’ve still got work tomorrow” Risa gave Ai a quick peck on the cheek and guided Miyabi back to her room

When Risa and Miyabi were long gone, Ai turned to Saki “Saki-chan, what are we going to do now? Maimi’s out of commission so who is going to take over her duties?”

Reina shot up from her chair, knocking it to the floor with a big ‘thud’ and slammed her fist on the table shocking all “I can’t believe you’re thinking about work when Maimi is in here!”

Saki looked up at Reina “Reina, Ai-chan has got a point, we have business issues to take care of”

“You too? I thought ya Maimi’s best friend? How could’ya think of ya stupid empire at a moment like this?” Eri got up to cool off the angered Reina

“Look!!!” Saki matched Reina’s tone and shot up from her own seat “I’m doing what Maimi wanted me to do.  You’re right about one thing I AM MAIMI’S BEST FRIEND!!!!!! I am doing what she would have wanted me to do…wanted US to do now sit down, shut up and listen!!!!” Ai grabbed onto Saki’s arm and pulled her down waiting for Reina to sit

Eri helped Reina pick up her chair whereas Reina gave a huff before plopping herself back into her seat looking away from their group. “Rei!!! Please!!! Let’s just calm down first.  The last thing we need now is for us to lose unity! M-Maimi needs us, we have to be there for her like she’s been there for us”

At the mention of Maimi’s name, Reina’s face softened as she turned to Eri “You’re right babe! Maimi needs us, and…and I can’t help but feel guilty she’s in this condition” Reina then turned to Saki “What do you have in mind?”

“Thank you Reina, let me look through Maimi’s files and see where she left off, in the meantime, do what Maimi left for you.  Ai-chan, first thing tomorrow morning I need you to come with me to Maimi’s office.  Any questions?” no one responded “Good, now I’m thinking of checking up on her but you guys don’t have to if you’re tired.  I still expect you to be in on time at work tomorrow”

“We want to see Maimi for a bit before heading out, we a crew” Reina responded and walked up to Saki and gave her shoulder a nudge and a grin

“I’m going to go home to check Maimi’s library, maybe some of her files are in there”

“That’s probably a good idea!...Darn it!!!!” everyone turned to look at Saki “I just realized Maimi makes breakfast in the morning, now that means I have to “ the girls chuckled at Saki’s comment, causing Saki to laugh herself as she realized what she had just blurted.

Date: April 20
Time: 8:59 pm

“Any luck on this female cop?” Ken asked his men

“No boss, she may not even be one”

“Who do you think she is Ken?” questioned King “What exactly is she looking for? Also if she isn’t a cop then is it rival groups?”

“I don’t want to say she isn’t a cop just yet until we’ve got her.  I am curious too as to what she wants, for all I know she’s just been asking questions but they are all over the place so nothing can give me a clearer direction as to what she wants.  However, your notion about her being from other gangs isn’t a bad one, but from which one?”  Ken turned to his men “I want you to still look for her but have some fresh, new guys asking around in other territories.  I know we don’t have an absolute picture but tell them to keep a close eye on anyone with similar features” their men nodded and headed out

“Has the Head contacted you again?” King asked lighting up his cigarette

“No, but I don’t really think it matters, business has been great and we’re making more money than the old fools were so I’m pretty sure the Head will notice and we, my friend, will be rising up”

King chuckled “Oh a new shipment is coming in soon, but some of it is some new stuff that isn’t in the market yet.  I tried it and it’s pretty decent for the teenagers and it’s not expensive either.  If we sell it out in the market, we can make a good profit.  I didn’t know whether you’d feel the same so I only got a small sample”

“That’s great!!! How long has this stuff been around?” 

“It’s been around in Thailand, Vietnam, China and Hong Kong and it got great reviews, at least that is what the suppliers say”

“So how come we don’t have it in the market here?”

“Ren didn’t see prospects, so he didn’t bother.  He’s just not with it anymore, so he gave up that chance when it was first introduced”

“Like I’ve said before, it’s time new visions and directions are implemented, these old guys and probably the Head don’t know what the kids want nowadays.  That’s why this will be our opportunity to rise up, create new rules and expand our territories.  What do you say?”

King smirked at Ken “Who do we take out first?”

~RING RING~ Ken’s men pulled out the cellphone as King and Ken looked on, “One moment please, boss, it’s the Head” both King and Ken were surprised as Ken stretched his shaking hand out for the phone

“Ken desu!”

“No, I took care of them, they won’t be bothering us anymore”

“I understand” ~CLICK~

“Well, what is it?”

“The Head has heard about our rodent trouble and wanted to remind me to deal with it, that’s all.  Anyways, we’ve dealt with it so let’s get our business to expand now shall we?”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 58 - 06/23
« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2010, 06:43:38 PM »
Okay, Maimi's okay and everyone's starting to calm down a little. Whew! But, oh no~! The bad guys are still scheming!

I can't tell you how much this hurts my head because it seems like everytime I do a scene with great detail then the next time I do it, it seems like it is lacking for some reason and I try to imagine all the details I would have seen in my head.
I have that problem too, I just try to run through the scene in my head as slowly as possible while I write to try and remember every detail. But I also keep stopping and starting and going back to the beginning of the scene, which is apparently not a good way to combat writer's block, so maybe my advice isn't the best to take.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2010, 12:22:48 PM »
Poor Maimi.......  :cry:

i hope that you put Airi visit Maimi and talk to her alone in the next chapter...... :D

what are the bad guys planning??? :panic:

please dont hurt anyone anymore..... just hurt the bad guys ok.... :twisted:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2010, 03:05:16 PM »
Eh what did the Head mean by taking care of them? Who are the them? :panic:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2010, 03:45:51 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: Too much excitement might give heart attacks  :lol: Of course the world doesn't end just because some random heir to an empire falls down a cliff nee??

I tried that but then for some reason I have this weird reason it's like I have an image block as well because the images only go up to a point and then gets stuck  :lol:

@ abok: Sorry no promises, but I'll see what I can think of.

@ baddie: Well you really have 2 choices in answering your question 1) Gen's team and 2) Airi and Miya, what's your pick?

Chapter 59

Date: April 21
Time: 3:34 pm

“If only you could forgo my reasons and just accept me back the way I am.  Why can’t you let go of everything in the past so we can start all over? I’m here now aren’t I?”

“What are you doing here?”

“S-Saki-chan”

“It’s Shimizu-san for you, Mano-san! Now what are you doing here?”

“I-I-I came to see Maimi and…”

“Well you shouldn’t!!!! Haven’t you caused enough pain for her?  I almost lost her on your account”

“*sniff*…*sniff*I…I…never meant for things…*sniff* to turn out like this *sniff*”

Seeing Erina crying Saki couldn’t help but feel bad for being so harsh towards her yet she couldn’t bring herself to forgive her either.  There was a long moment of dead silence until they heard Maimi stirring awake as both approached her “*groan* where am I?”

“You’re in the hospital, Maimi you fell down a cliff, do you remember?”

Maimi blinked a couple of times to regain her focus but nodded “I remember now it was the night of my fight with Reina.  I was coming home when I felt dizzy and blacked out for a moment, then my foot slipped and …and that’s all I can remember”

“I’ll call the girls, you don’t know how upset they were when we found you” Saki rushed out the door

Maimi turned to see Erina standing there “Erina?”

Erina stepped forward “Hey there!...How are you feeling?”

“My head hurts a bit but other than that I feel fine” Erina nodded slightly before they fell in an awkward silence

Erina sat down on the edge of Maimi’s bed and looked deep into Maimi’s eyes “Maimi?...I…”

“Maimi!!!” They looked over at the door to see Airi being guided by Saki

“Airin!!!” Maimi bore a big smile as she watched Airi get close to her bed, feeling for Maimi’s physical being.  Maimi stretched out a hand for Airi to hold before being engaged into a big bear hug “I’m so glad you’re okay”

Saki left once again pointing to her cell, indicating she had to make a phone call, leaving the 3 alone.  In Erina’s perspective it was as if her presence wasn’t even known to the other 2 as she watched them hugging *cough* *cough*

Airi moved away from Maimi “I’m sorry were you talking to someone Maimi?”

“Ah yes, Airin someone I wanted you to meet.  Mano Erina is here to visit me” Airi turned in one direction and placed out her free hand for Erina to shake

Maimi giggled and slowly turned Airi in the correct position whereas Erina slowly but steadily took hold of Airi’s hand and shook it “Nice to finally meet you…er…”

“Suzuki Airi, nice to finally meet you too Mano-san”

“Airin, you shouldn’t be moving around you know that right? Niigaki-san will be scared out of her wits if she finds you missing” Maimi half-scolded

“Naw, ane said she won’t be coming back to visit until later, although I’d rather she not”

“Why?”

“That way she can have her own free time with Takahashi-san” Airi giggled

“Ah~~ good point, well in that case I don’t mind being babysitter for the time being”

“Who are you calling a baby?” Airi pouted and put her hands on her hips

While the 2 were having their fun, they didn’t take notice of Erina looking on in a sad frown, staring at Airi “Anyways Erina” Erina snapped back to look at Maimi and immediately smiled that Maimi still remembered her existence “Thank you for visiting”

“It’s the least I could do, I was worried and concerned when I found out you were in the hospital…I…I…do you think we can talk…privately???” Erina held a pleading look

Maimi looked back between Erina and Airi “I…I don’t…”

“I think I should go”

“No Airin, don’t, I’ll just step into the hall, but I’ll be back real quickly so I want you to choose, either sit or sleep in my bed for now”

“Maimi, I don’t think you should be getting up, you’re legs are still sore from all the wounds”

“Don’t worry, I’m a strong runner remember??? So what’s it going to be??? Sit or sleep?”

“I’ll sit, you go” Airi gave Maimi’s hand a firm grip before they both let go of the other with Erina watching all of this.

“Erina, let’s step into the hallway” Maimi walked ahead of Erina.  Erina looked back at Airi sitting very still on Maimi’s bed a little longer before turning and heading out

“Maimi,…I…can we…” Erina took a hold of Maimi’s arm

“I don’t think so” Maimi slowly unclasped Erina’s finger from her arm and brushed her hand off “I can’t forget what happened in the past and honestly Erina, I don’t carry those feelings for you anymore, it’s been too long that I held onto our memories thinking that we could be back the way we were, but I realized that I only held that thought because I didn’t know the truth behind your disappearance act.  Now, I’ve realized that even if you do tell me the truth, what we had will always remain just that, memories and nothing more.  I’m sorry Erina”

“No Maimi, you’re making a mistake, I know you still love me, you’re just a little distorted because of her but I can forgive you and we can start over, I know we can”

Maimi grabbed a hold of Erina’s shoulders, “Erina, it has nothing to do with anyone else.  This issue has been lingering and kept me bound for far too long, to the point that I realized that the love I once carried for you is no longer there.  Just let it go, let us at least have our wonderful memories engraved in our lives and we can both move on with our lives.  Please, listen to me, it has nothing to do with anyone else, we can always be friends, but don’t try to pull anyone else into this”  Maimi let go of Erina’s shoulder and slowly walked towards her room.  She was about to enter but not before turning around to look at Erina’s back ‘I’m sorry Erina, I’ve learned to let go, maybe it’s time you did too’ and walked in.

“Hey” Maimi greeted seeing Airi whip her head towards the door

“That was quick, I was expecting you to leave me by myself for a longer period” Airi gave Maimi a toothy grin.  Maimi smiled weakly but didn’t say anything in which Airi’s grin slowly turned as she tried to hear Maimi walk closer and closer towards her “Is something wrong?”

“She…she…No nothing is wrong” Maimi just couldn’t bring herself to express what was on her mind as she sat on the bed beside Airi

“Hmmmm….I don’t think a ‘she…she…’ means nothing Maimi.  Just because I can’t see temporarily doesn’t mean I am blind entirely, so spill it before I attack you”

Maimi couldn’t help but chuckle a bit “You and what army???”

“I am a detective for your big fat information and although you are toned, I think I can take you on anyday, anywhere, anytime” Airi responded with confidence with her head held high.

“I think we have a challenge, name the place and time, we’ll do it” Maimi challenged “I’d love to see how the highly thought of Senior Detective Suzuki is in a match with me”

“Done deal!!!!” Airi giggled followed by Maimi “But enough of this, what’s up?”

“Well, Erina wants to restore the relationship that was left off a couple years ago”

“And what did you say?”

“I told her we couldn’t be, not anymore, not after so long, not when it isn’t there anymore”

“So you finally made a decision? Did you get the answers you needed?”

“I decided that regardless if she gave me an answer, we can’t go back to where we left off.  It would have been nice to know but overall it didn’t make a difference because I don’t love her the way I use to” Maimi looked at Airi ‘I think I fell in love with someone else’ “I just want to keep the memories we created as that, memories, nothing more”

Airi sat there in silence for a moment “Whew she probably didn’t take that really well did she?”

Maimi looked at her hands and shook her head “No, but I guess it’s time I put my foot down once and for all, I can’t keep lingering on it and I hope that she doesn’t too.  I just want us to be friends” Maimi felt a hand cover her own and turned to see Airi smiling.

“Don’t worry about it Maimi, if that is what you want and you’re sure it is what you want then that is all that matters.  Maybe being friends with her is the only want to make your life feel at ease and you always have Saki, Ai-oneesan and…me to support you, walk down the path with you”  Maimi was touched by the support that she felt from Airi’s sincere words as she leaned in for a hug ~THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP~

Maimi quickly pulled back, feeling heat creeping upwards on her face “What’s wrong Maimi?”

“Er…nothing…I was…” looking down at Airi’s arm in a cast “just afraid I would hurt your broken arm” ‘So glad that you can’t see at the moment’ as Maimi placed a hand over her own heart *Yawn* “Are you getting tired?” Airi nodded her head a bit “Why don’t you take a nap here and then we can go out for a stroll later?”

“That sounds like a good *yawn* excuse me, idea” Airi smiled brightly and innocently at Maimi

Maimi helped Airi get off the bed so that she could move the sheets before tucking her in.  As Airi was sleeping or in mist of sleeping, Maimi noticed Airi’s bangs across her bandages as she slowly reached over to brush them away.  Upon contact, Maimi felt a tingle running through her arm as she brushed Airi’s bangs away ‘If only I can really get over my relationship with Erina, not like I still hold feelings for her like I use to and I might not be so confused as to what it is I feel for you but I’m scared, really scared do you know that? I’m scared that we’ll turn out like my relationship with Erina, scared that you’ll leave me too.  I don’t want to lose you and I don’t want to lose this comfort level, what should I do? What can I do? You made me realize that I have been living with unanswered questions for the past few years, moving me away from the dark that I was getting accustomed to, into the light.’ Maimi held her hand over Airi’s ‘You’ve done so much in the amount of time I’ve known you that I can’t even understand how and what exactly but precisely because of this I’m a coward, a useless coward that can’t afford to chance it, I’m just happy that you are by my side now as you are’

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2010, 06:08:18 PM »
@ baddie: Well you really have 2 choices in answering your question 1) Gen's team and 2) Airi and Miya, what's your pick?
I can't decide which so I'm gonna go for (1) :P

Maimi finally realise her feelings :) Its understandable why she is reluctant to take the next step forward in her friendship with Airi :yep:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 59 - 06/26
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2010, 03:12:02 AM »
Airi and Maimi alone..... :D

thank you for writing this alone scene..... :bow:

appreciate it..... :D

and Erina still wanna cause trouble..... :angry:

the the bad guy should take care of Erina and shoot her or something...... :twisted:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2010, 03:40:22 AM »
Finally coming around, Maimi! Now, I demand Takagaki homage to your Awesome Holiness! :lol: :lol:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2010, 04:02:56 PM »
Part of this is for you Your Awesome Holiness!!!!

Chapter 60

Date: April 21
Time: 9:48 pm

Ai stared as her lover paced around the kitchen with an apron around her waist.  Ai couldn’t help but blush at how sweet Risa was being for suggesting her cook for the both of them.

“Monkey baby, you have to stop staring or I can’t concentrate on what I am doing and we’ll both end up with something gross going down our throats” Risa stated without turning to look at Ai

Ai smiled “I can’t help it, you look…cute in that apron” Ai got up from her seat and headed towards her lover who was trying to concentrate not really noticing Ai’s actions

Risa jumped a bit when she felt arms around her waist “Gah!!! I almost dropped dinner!!!!!”

Ai could feel Risa pouting about her efforts going down the drain ‘Ohhh~~~ an angry bean! What is a good way of calming an angry bean?’ A mischevious smirk formed on Ai’s face as she started planting soft kisses at the back of Risa’s neck.

Risa gasped and put her free hand on Ai’s arm that was around her waist “Ai-chan” Risa tried to scold but came out as a more raspy, husky voice ‘Ahhh~~~ a weak spot, make mental note’

Turning Risa around, turning off the stove, Ai worked her magic on Risa’s neck, in which Risa tilted her head to give more exposure.  Ai trailed kisses from Risa’s neck to her jawline and then to her lips, intertwining their tongues in a dance.  They broke apart due to the lack of oxygen where Risa looked into Ai’s eyes and could see the hunger just like she was sure that Ai could see hers “This is the kind of dinner I wouldn’t mind having” Ai grinned as she pressed her lips against Risa’s before Risa could respond and lifted Risa off the floor, wrapping Risa’s legs around her waist as she slowly moved towards Risa’s bedroom.

Date: April 22
Time: 9:15 am

“Maimi” Ai and Risa burst into Maimi’s room to find Airi sleeping on Maimi’s bed while Maimi was sleeping on a chair next to the bed slouched over

“…come on Rei, you were so eager to visit earlier…” Eri and Reina looked at Ai and Risa who had put a finger to their lips indicating for them to be quiet.

Ai took off her jacket and draped it over Maimi before pointing the group to step outside quietly. As soon as she quietly closed the door, she turned to see two grinning faces “What are you guys grinning about?”

“Isn’t that cute?” Risa commented

“Is what cute?” Eri turned her head left and right trying to comprehend what Risa was commenting on

“It was, indeed it was, something I haven’t seen in a long time” Saki ignored Eri’s question and replied with a far off look

“Psst~ Rei, do you know what they are talking about?” Eri asked Reina without turning from the 4 before them.  Reina shrugged her shoulders and shook her head

“What are you guys talking about?” Miyabi asked in turn as she was oblivious as Ai, Eri and Reina “And isn’t this Yajima-san’s room??? Why is Airin sleeping on the bed?”

“I don’t know but I hope Maimi lets go of her past finally and move on” Saki still had that far off look as if she was going through memory lane.

“What do you mean Shimizu-san?” Risa asked then looked at Ai, who happened to have an unexplainable expression

“Well…I think we need to sit down if we want to know” Ai guided the group to the cafeteria where they all ordered something to drink or eat.

“Now can you elaborate?” Risa had many questions in her head because something about Saki’s comment held a lot of emotions.

“There are some things that you guys don’t know about Maimi, even you guys” Saki looked at Ai, Eri and Reina “But to make things short, Maimi has gone through some tough times in her lifetime, a lot of drama in her childhood”

“Yeah, we know about Mano-san but that can’t possibly be that dramatic” Reina waved her hand indicating that it was a small issue.

“Besides that, Maimi was actually carefree and outspoken when she was younger, a total contrast from what she is today” Saki looked around and immediately from their facial expressions, she can tell that she has their undivided attention as well as disbelief was written over their faces “Yes, you heard me correctly, Maimi was carefree and outspoken when we were younger.  To be exact, Mano-san came into the picture at the end of our high school lives, in which was when I thought Maimi was going to start laughing more like she use to.  Big mistake because it just brought her back to her old ways, which is what you see today”

“What exactly happened before then?”

“You see, Maimi wasn’t an only child to begin with…”

“WHAT!!!”

“EH~!!!!”

“USO!!!!”

“Shhhhhh~~~ Everyone is staring” Saki pulled everyone down to sit “as I was saying, Maimi actually had an older sibling, 5 years older by the name of Makoto.  Makoto-oneesan was from Uncle Yajima’s first marriage, but they got a divorce and Makoto-oneesan followed her mother.  At the age of 6, not long after Maimi was born, Makoto-oneesan’s mother died of cancer and hence Uncle Yajima took in Makoto-oneesan.  Makoto-oneesan was young and she had the Yajima trait of being stubborn, she didn’t like being within the same household as Uncle Yajima because she believed that it was his fault that her mother died however she didn’t bear that grudge against Maimi’s mother or Maimi for that matter.”

“How do you know this Saki-tan?”

“I saw it with my own eyes, that’s how, but Maimi and myself have also heard it from Makoto-oneesan.  Makoto-oneesan apparently didn’t accept Maimi’s mother at first but through Auntie Yajima’s efforts, she finally got Makoto-oneesan to accept her but still not Uncle Yajima.  Makoto-oneesan couldn’t bare a grudge against Maimi when she saw her, I guess maybe deep down she wanted a little sister so she got along fine with Maimi and vice versa.  Makoto-oneesan was a ball of energy and was consistently happy when we were with her, she was outgoing, funny, always willing to help, an overall mood maker.  Maimi was very attached to her just like I was and it was because of Makoto-oneesan’s personality, we soon adapted her characteristics too, the good and the bad.  Makoto-oneesan was a free-sprit, she did what she wanted to do and in a sense I felt that she did some things out of spite against Uncle Yajima.  They would have constant fights when we grew older but once Makoto-oneesan saw us, she was all smiles”

“Why would Maimi’s sister tell her that they are half-siblings??? I mean wouldn’t it be wise to hide that fact?”

“Well it was difficult to hide because Makoto-oneesan took the last name of her mother and never changed it.  It was also exactly how we found out when we realized that the last names were different that we went up to Makoto-oneesan about it and it was then that she explained the history behind it”

“Well where is she now??? Why isn’t it contained in the family history??”

“Makoto-oneesan didn’t want to be part of the family business nor did she care for it.  Uncle Yajima was very angry at the fact that Makoto-oneesan was not going to walk in his shoes and when she left the house, so he decided to delete that part claiming that he has disowned her.  Although Makoto-oneesan left the house she still kept in touch with Maimi and they kept their relationship close until…she died”

“She’s…she’s dead?” the girls exchanged glances with each other

Saki nodded “Ogawa Makoto…”

“Wait!!! Did you just say Ogawa Makoto?”

“Do you know her?” Risa looked at Miyabi

“I don’t know her personally but I’ve seen her grave at the…”

“You’re correct, Ogawa Makoto died in a shoot out, and she was a police officer, so her grave is with those of the police force.  She died when we first started high school and we were devastated about the whole ordeal, Maimi worse obviously but it was also because of the death of Makoto-oneesan that Maimi lost her energetic self.  She would hardly smile anymore, she blamed a part of it on Uncle Yajima for not trying hard enough to restore the relationship, and she blamed herself for not trying hard enough to make Makoto-oneesan come back.  She lived a life of pure guilt afterwards and to top things off, Uncle Yajima and Auntie Yajima were never home long enough to notice these things about Maimi.” Saki then turned to Risa “Niigaki-san that night in the hospital, when you asked if Maimi understood what you were going through, she did, we both did.  It was surpressed for a long time and Maimi was actually talking to you from her own perspective, how much she missed Makoto-oneesan, how she wished that Makoto-oneesan can hear her now, how lonely she feels, how she wished her sibling was back with her.  I haven’t heard Maimi confess her bottled emotions about the situation ever, even when Makoto-oneesan left us, Maimi would just cry but she never voiced the unspoken words like she did that night.  That is also why she is jealous of Airin, jealous of the interaction you guys have, the interaction she once had with Makoto-oneesan will never be there again.  The day that Makoto-oneesan died, a part of Maimi died along with it and I thought Mano-san was the cure to it all but alas, she disappointed me… she disappointed Maimi.”

“Mano-san caused Maimi to become like this?” Eri asked as she slowly ate her bag of chips as if she was watching a movie

Saki shook her head “I don’t think Maimi ever went back to how she was entirely, she was smiling and happy but it wasn’t the same still, there was something missing, something that appeared through the presence of…”

“…Airin?” Risa finished the sentence in a question form, in which Saki nodded her head a little.

“The vibe I get from Maimi is different now that it was when Maimi was with Mano-san.  However, I think Maimi can never become the way she was before anymore, it’s been too long that she was in this state that it has now become natural but I could feel it, she’s changed, she just doesn’t realize it yet”

“You mean she’s always going to be the devil?” Reina shot quickly in which she covered her mouth after however Eri hit Reina at the back of her head “Itai~!!”

“Haha, yes Reina, Maimi is forever going to be this professional look and serious tone when we are working but you’ll notice that when she isn’t working, she’s actually different than she was before”

“I just can’t believe that Yajima-san had such a story, it’s no wonder she knew what to say to make me feel at ease.  I feel bad now about yelling at her about not knowing what I was going through”

“Don’t be, in my perspective I was happy that she finally let her unspoken words out and maybe that may have been the turning point in Maimi’s life”

The group fell in a deep silence, absorbing the information that was given to them about Maimi “I want to head back now” Reina stood up from her chair along with Eri and everyone else

“Ladies, I have a request of all of you…” Saki slowly got up from her own chair

“Don’t let Maimi know that we know” Ai finished Saki’s sentence for her, earning nods from everyone around the table

“Thank you, it’s an aspect of Maimi’s life and my own that we obviously have a reason for keeping it away from others, it’s a touchy subject to be exact.”
Date: April 22
Time: 8:15 pm

“Boss you called for me?” Ken stood within the usual dark room, pitch black where the only light you can see is eminating from the candles around, looking ahead towards the screen before him where if you look close enough, sure enough there was a figure sitting there.

“Ken, I realized that you have dealt with your rodent issues however they survived, is that correct?” the voice was masked and altered through a mechanism making it sound more techno-ish.

“Yes boss, to my knowledge they survived with several injuries however I don’t think they will be a problem and if they are, I will deal with them” Ken quickly added unsure if the Head was upset about it.

“I know their condition but I don’t like having this issue lingering around us and I also know you are capable of dealing with it.  However, I also know that they cannot be killed because it would automatically give us more trouble.  I do have a suggestion however, and that is we capture them, give the rodents something else to worry about as opposed to imposing into our matters”

“That can be done, I will tell my men to find out how they look like and capture them” Ken bowed and was about to leave

“No need, I already have their pictures, and I think their head is sufficient enough, we don’t need to capture both” Ken watched as a man stepped from behind the screen and handed him a photograph “Bring her to me and I will deal with her, and before you go, we haven’t had any unwanted visitors lately have we?? Say the girls???”

“No boss, they haven’t appeared again since, I suppose they were looking for something from Matsumoto-san because since his disappearance, they have not appeared again” Ken informed

“Haha good! Now we can ease up and continue our shipment and of course sales.  Ken, if things go well I will definitely make you my right-hand man and show you the other higher ups.  Don’t disappoint me”

Ken bowed once again and walked out as he was looking at the picture in his hand ‘Such a cute one, too bad you’ve got in the bad books of the Head and of course whoever is in the way of me becoming more powerful will have to go’ Ken turned the photograph around to see the name ‘Suzuki Airi’ Without further adieu, Ken called his men to find the whereabouts of Airi.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 01:10:05 AM by FaqU »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 60 - 06/28
« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2010, 09:23:34 PM »
*Takagaki Love*
Well, I'm quite pleased with this offering. Maybe next I can weedle a perv chapter outta ya. :twisted:

Eri asked as she slowly ate her bag of chips as if she was watching a movie
  :lol: :lol: Can imagine.

Wow, you killed off Mako-chan AND made her Maimi's half sister, interesting.

Ken called his men to find the whereabouts of Airi.
He is about to f@#k with the wrong girl. :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Den Kage Shounen