JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl

Author Topic: [JKT48] ICHA ~ The Allisa Astri Thread  (Read 7765 times)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[JKT48] ICHA ~ The Allisa Astri Thread
« on: February 14, 2012, 02:31:10 PM »

Name: Allisa Astri
Birthday : 23 Juni 1990
Blood : O
Horoscope : Cancer
Height : 155cm
Nickname: Icha
Twitter : @ichaJKT48

« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:54:32 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline fufufufu

• ecchi
Re: [JKT48] ICHA ~ The Allisa Astri Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:18:25 AM »
ini sebenernya dia kemana sih -_-

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:53:08 AM »
ini sebenernya dia kemana sih -_-

English please.

I realize not everybody is fluent in English. However, this is an international forum and we use English to communicate.
At least try to use some spell checker or translation program if you're not confident. If I can't understand a post it will be deleted.

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 05:57:58 PM »
This has just come in from JKT48's official website. Haven't been seen in most of JKT48's live performances for a very long time that a lot of JKT48 fans asked her whereabouts, now it has come clear that she officially left JKT48.

About Fahira Al Idrus and Allisa Astri
May 10th, 2012

We from JKT48 Operation Team want to give an explanation regarding Fahira Al Idrus and Allisa Astri.

Fahira: JKT48 Operation Team decided to give Fahira a break from JKT48 activities as per member's request due her injuries that costed her physical condition. JKT48's management took the decision and hoped Fahira's condition can get well as usual and doing things together with JKT48 again. However, after meeting and talking to her, it's been decided to end her contract with JKT48.

Allisa: Concerning Allisa Astri, JKT48 Operation Team had accepted her request for taking rest due to her unwell condition. But since the meet and talk with her in person long after that, even though there was the option to wait for her recovery, it's been also decided to end her contract with JKT48 as well.

Though Fahira and Allisa joined JKT48 as members in just a short length of time, let's keep supporting both of them whatever they do in the future without ever forgetting our days with them.

Translated from: JKT48's Official Website

Thank you very much for being a part of JKT48 once. Good luck in the future, Icha!
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 02:16:27 PM »

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl