JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA

Author Topic: (Group) 2PM  (Read 47170 times)

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Re: [KOR] 2PM
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
I wasn't gonna say anything but since you guys posted the vid, will you guys beat me up if I say that "I hate you"'s chorus dance is the gayest thing ever? xD On their favour I'll say that out of all the boybands out there in Korea right now they're probably the ones that'd make it manliest.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 12:53:18 AM »
^ No no no no... THIS is the gayest thing ever:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dirty Eyed Girls - BEG's Abracadabra Parody MV (en)

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 01:26:43 AM »
:mon wtf:

Jokwon is waaaaaay too good at that type of stuff.  :lol:

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 02:09:38 AM »
The best part is Seulong wiping Chansung's ass on the bench.  That's gayer than Jokwon!!

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 01:35:50 AM »
Baek Ji Young is adorable, sex scandal or not.  Was it her that had that scandal a few years back?  I think so.  Anyway, Taecyeon cameo!
090827 MCD Special Stage 'I Hate You' (BJY ft. 2PM Taecyeon)

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 01:45:49 AM »
She's okay, she could have had more energy XD But Taecyeon's  rough voice always makes me  :wub: I've heard her sing better, so I hold her to a higher standard, so maybe that song just isn't it for her. As for the sex scandal, BJY had her's in 2000, Ivy is making her comeback this year (YAYAYAYAYA *SPAZZ*) and her scandal was two years ago, so that's who you might be thinking of. But yeah, BJY has had quite a few comebacks since then, so it's not really as much in everyone's mind now~

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 10:33:25 PM »
I'm only posting this because they used a hockey game as a skit.  Not for the end.  I swear.   :(  Seven Koreans playing hockey?  When's the next time you're gonna see that happen?
090828 Mnet 20's Choice - 2PM Perf - Skit, What Time Is It, AAA, Dance Break, IHY, Rain bit
It'd be like this:
vs

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 07:55:01 AM »
the end of the perf was sorta funny, coz the rain was falling like buckets on some of the guys while others werent even getting wet XD  And omg... wtf did they do with Nichkhun's hair? It looked even worse after the rain fell on it and pushed it weirdly down and forward. O_O

Also, from Wild Bunnies and their other stuff I've seen, I've decided that my #1 favorite is now Wooyoung and Nichkhun is now #2.

The Abracadabra episode is so freaking funny. I hope it stays like this, even if the other guys must stay out of the show forever XD  These guys are the funnest. The others were sort of annoying, like trying too hard to be funny... Those 2AM guys are hilarious too haha

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2009, 05:51:12 AM »
According to Allkpop, 2PM will be debuting in the US in 2010... Can't wait for that ^o^

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2009, 04:32:05 PM »
^ Nevermind that, JYP twitted:

"2pm's US debut is a exaggerated rumor. We r planning on a JYP family tour next fall IF everything goes as plan. Which means NOT CONFIRMED!"

"2pm is only concentrating on making a great album right now Nothing else after that is confirmed. US debut is so out of range at this time"

"If everything goes well u might c all of us 2pm 2am Wondergirls and me in a JYP family tour next fall which means NOT CONFIRMED. Love u guys"

We'll have to wait and se what happens, but still, a JYP family tour would be even more epic XD I'd totally try to go to one of those concerts  O_O
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:35:53 PM by Rei-chan »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 06:03:29 PM »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 06:34:36 AM »
Ouch, seems that back in 2005 Jaebeom made some comments like "korea is gay" and "I hate koreans" on his MySpace which now had netizens going crazy:

Sucks that someone would dig that up and put it out there to hurt him. Anyway, that was lots of years ago and he had this to say about it:

Quote from: Allkpop
"Hello everyone this is 2PM’s Park Jaebum. I would like to apologize on behalf of the comments I had made through Myspace a few years ago. I’m sorry.

As I tell all of you about how I felt that time, I also would like to apologize. In January of 2005, I came to Korea as a high school student. I was born in the States and I had insufficient knowledge of how Korea is. Being it my first time, I couldn’t communicate with others, my taste buds didn’t fit, and I barely knew the culture which I couldn’t understand. I felt as though I was treated coldly by the people around me as my family was left in the States. It was such a difficult situation where I didn’t even know if I was going to debut. Due to many hardships, things were getting too hard and I was getting lonely being homesick. I had the thoughts of quitting and I wanted to go back to my family in the States. The comment based on the Korea part: I wrote that because of my personal situation I was placed in and my emotions took over. I was too young and said things in the wrong words. I was too foolish, young, and facing difficulties where I made the mistake into turning my surroundings worse. Time passed by and I forgot that I had even written them. I am now embarrassed and truly sorry of those comments I had made. After that time, I had adjusted to everything and my thoughts have changed tremendously as I thank the people around me to get me to perform on stage in any situation. Those comments were made four years ago, but I am a different person now. To my family, Hottests, members of 2PM, and those who love 2PM, I am truly sorry. From now on, I hope that there will be no mistakes like this ever again. I will say it one more time that I am truly sorry.

-2PM’s Jaebum-"

I hope the korean fans don't take his old comments too seriously O_o  Although I can see why they might be upset at first, I think his explanation is really very understandable.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 06:59:18 AM »
Lets be honest. . . . We've all at some point said something online we would never say or think in real life to sound hard to others or whatever.

I wouldn't be surprised if his friends maybe poked fun at him for moving to Korea to be an idol and he was playing to that a bit. I wouldn't hold it against him, I don't get bent out of shape very easy but I know Korea can be really sensitive sometimes.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 07:24:49 AM »
I didn't get upset because I understood how hard it must have been for him to adapt to such a different lifestyle and to not know anyone, and not be able to speak the language. He probably was having difficulty to adjust, and the life of a trainee is hard enough without those other factors~ So it's just something that he probably said in the heat of the moment.

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 02:18:47 AM »
Wow, some korean fans are really hateful and ridiculously out of line...

a petition titled "Jaebeom Should Commit Suicide" was created on Agora, one of Daum's portal sites . Over 3000 people have signed this petition, leaving comments such as "Go back to America", "I'm disgusted by you", and "Jaebeom will be the next Yoo Seung-joon" before it was taken down on September 7, around 4PM (Korean time).

It's unbelievable. With all the suicides happening over there, do they still really take suicide THAT lightly? WTF.

Thankfully though,

another petition entitled "Please Forgive Our Jaebeom Just This Once" on Agora replaced the other hate-filled one and has gained over 6,000 signatures in two days.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 06:09:37 AM »
Some news saying that Jae has actually decided to quit 2PM:

"Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.

I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
 I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
 From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
 However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.

Jaebeom" - Translation courtesy of allkpop and 2OneDay forums.

This kind of thing that if he does indeed feel his need to quit for his own safety just proves that there's some validity to what he said in the first place.  Not that I agree with it, but look at the number of Korean celebs that have committed suicide over the last couple of years, its like its normal over there.  Well, to everywhere else that believes in freedom, we don't drive those in the entertainment business to harm themselves.

What a petty, PETTY act by a CERTAIN NUMBER of people in a great country that has overcome alot.  Its too damn bad that the stupidity, ignorance, and hate of a few people make the rest of them look so SO bad.

To send a 23 year old to give up on a childhood dream that he only was able to live for one year because he isn't perfect?  Shame on you, hater netizens.  Shame on you all.

I'm only hoping that someone just hacked into his account and is pulling a fast one.  This is one of the things that makes me not want to live in Korea ever.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 06:12:51 AM »
I'm only hoping that someone just hacked into his account and is pulling a fast one.  This is one of the things that makes me not want to live in Korea ever.

Same here. I can't even believe it. So f'ing ridiculous.

He was a freaking 18 year old boy making personal comments on his personal MySpace to his friends. He wasn't a celebrity then, just a teenager rambling about personal stuff while he was alone in a new country and probably feeling quite emo missing everyone and feeling like he didn't belong. What teenager doesn't write stupid things there? And how is it not understandable that he was feeling alienated and lonely when he was a teenager alone in a country that wasn't his home even if he's korean by blood?

Stupid netizens make one understand more his comments in MySpace. Overly dramatic idiots. Shame on all those asshole netizens.  Especially the ones who made and/or signed the suicide petition. That's f'ing sick and they all should be legally penalized because that's a serious matter. Immature brainless morons.  

:gmon pissed:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 06:34:35 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 06:35:48 AM »
And unfortunately, its been confirmed by JYPE.  Its indeed true, Park Jaeboem is no longer a member of 2PM.  I feel so bad for him, that's a shitty way to leave a great group.  I only hope that its only a snag, and that he can find a way to do something else, perhaps in America?  I want him to dream big, and reach for the stars.  Hopefully he can pick himself up and decide to do something positive with his skills and abilities.  Cheers to you, Jay, you got hosed over bad.  Keep your head up and live your dream!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 06:51:55 AM »
Unbelievable. :angry1:  I'm so angry. He wasn't even one of my favorites, but this is just extremely unfair.

I'm REALLY disappointed. Whoever maliciously released those screencaps from his MySpace and all the people who made this happen should be forever ashamed for ruining a young man's career after he's worked so hard for it.

Offline gain

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 07:22:07 AM »
That really blows. Netizens need to look in the mirror before say all the hurtful things they post.  Jaebeom's myspace comments seemed to have come from a difficult time in his life/career. Who hasn't felt alone and frustrated by their circumstances at that age? He made the comments and persevered and now that he's realizing his dream people want take it away from him?! Not cool.

Anonymity on the internet doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.

I hope there's a way that this could be a big mistake. Maybe JYP and the rest of 2PM convince him to stay. Other idols showing support for him would be a good idea too. That way netizens get over themselves or have to hate everybody.

Stay strong Jay. We still love and support you!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA