JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson

Author Topic: Ladylove & Manlove Section Access  (Read 9638 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Ladylove & Manlove Section Access
« on: October 18, 2017, 05:30:50 PM »
Ladylove & Manlove access has now been restricted to active members (member+) of the community.

Spamming to gain this access will get you banned.

--

We've discussed this a bit more with the crack staff and for now access is back to all registered members.

Again, these policies may still change.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:44:17 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Flipnotedax

• ecchi
Re: Ladylove & Manlove Section Access
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:55:42 PM »
So if I'm not interested in idol groups I basically have no where I can really be posting to be considered a member+. I came here for the gravure and now it is gone :(

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 05:58:34 PM »
This change is out of necessity. Perhaps later on there will be restructuring of the sections to allow guests and casual members back access to some areas of the sub-forum.

Until that happens, these rules apply.

Offline Darkwolf

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 06:04:41 PM »
So I can't access until I get a +membership... but spamming to get membership will get me banned... so how am I supposed to get this "special privilege" quickly?  Cutting off the fan base is not the best way to go about things.  Just saying...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 06:06:16 PM »
There are numerous threads/sections in both the General sub-forum as well as in the H!P Joint that members can participate in that have nothing to do with idol groups. There are opportunities to talk about everything from cell phones to movies to what type of ramen you like. All it takes is a little initiative and a little courage to actually put yourself out there and join in. Being an active participant in the community here is not that difficult, and like a lot of things in real life, being an active participant will earn you more privileges (and in this case, more access) than you would get by keeping yourself invisible.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Darkwolf

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 06:25:56 PM »
I'm an active participant and have been for years, I read and follow seveal forums daily.  I just dont like posting.  So because of that I can no longer keep up with the idols and groups that I'm a fan of here. 

Forcing people to post when they don't feel comfortable doing so is just as wrong the people spamming.  Posting should not be the only metric for activity. 

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 07:14:48 PM »
Posting should not be the only metric for activity. 
Maybe not, but when you're dealing with an online forum such as this, it is one of the easier ways to not only gauge someone's activity, but also to differentiate accounts made by actual people versus those made by spambots versus those that were made in the past but that are no longer active. Now naturally, that does not mean that all accounts here with 0 posts are spambots, but just logging on and looking at stuff isn't really being an "active member". It's easy for someone to log in and leave their account logged in all day even though they may not actually be at their computer/not actually browsing the forum. Being logged on is not the same as actually being present and active on a forum. If you're logged onto the forum for 24 hours, the system will detect and show that your account was logged on for 24 hours. However, if you were only actively looking at threads and posting for 1 hour out of those 24, then you were really only on the forum for that 1 hour. They are not the same thing.

To use a different analogy, if you go into a shopping mall and spend all of your time there going in and out of shops just looking at stuff, but not actually purchasing anything, you're not "shopping". You can be there for 3, 4, 5 hours, whatever. The fact of the matter is, if you don't walk out of that mall with a bag of stuff that you purchased, then you didn't "go shopping" at the mall, you just "hung out" at the mall. It doesn't make you a bad person or anything, but you can't say that you did something when you were really were not.

Also, it's not like your posts have to be essays like you would have to do in school.  Like I previously said, there are numerous threads here on a wide variety of topics that anyone can participate in. Are you a sushi or ramen fan? We have threads where you can say "Hey, I like *insert favourite sushi/ramen type here*". You like movies? There's a whole section here devoted to numerous topics/thoughts on movies. Are you a sports fan? We've got a section for that too, where you can discuss your favourite teams/leagues/etc. You like idols/music in general? We've got threads for dozens, if not hundreds of idols/music groups. If we have a thread for an idol/group that you like, even just something like telling us your favourite song from them would be okay. Like Stryfe said, as long as it's obvious that you're not just spamming the board to get your access back, then you'll probably be fine.

In the end, as much as you may think that it sucks/is not fair and as much as you may want/choose to protest, this is the new policy that the staff here has chosen to have, and as such if you want access to those sections, you're going to have to proverbially "bite the bullet" and take part in some of the forum discussions so that you can get it back. If you still don't like it, well sorry, but that's how it is now. You're free to go elsewhere to get your gravure fix, no one is forcing you to stay or keep coming back here if the forum is not what you want it to be.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 08:21:43 PM »
Understandably you can be active yet still be on the sidelines at some point.

Also read #2 for here

It is a community of all and it isn't like we prohibit a lot of people on this but if it happens you have to understand it has to be a reason. We do want to know you too it isn't a lurking type of forum, we do what we can  :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline hawkzc

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 08:50:04 PM »
My daily access to JPHIP is only for the LadyLove Forum. You should not been a restrict  the access to the forum.  :thumbdown:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 09:43:39 PM »
We've discussed this a bit more with the crack staff and for now access is back to all registered members.

Again, these policies may still change.

Offline Darkwolf

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 10:12:10 PM »
Thank you for understanding and I will try to post more too.

Thanks again.

Offline Flipnotedax

• ecchi
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 12:50:36 AM »
Thank you! I will try to participate more regularly.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 06:47:45 AM »
HEY YEAH!!! My fellow Lady Lovers. We ran into some crazy deals today. There was a complaint about the content of a few threads and our server shut us down cuz I didn't respond to the email from last week to resolve it WHOOPS :lol: We had to remove the content fast - which we are still scratching our head cuz really it was typical gravure post, even a twitter link and pic!!

But we didn't have time to explain cuz it had been 5 days past due and we only had 1 hour to correct things and ensure to our service providers it won't happen again.

Explain a bit more in detail here in the Community Section. HiP Joint in the Postwhoring Thread! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27076.msg1405973#msg1405973

We just wanna do a little restructuring. Just a little paranoid Right Now. Random Bots. Random Happenings! Everything you know and love about JPH!P is great and WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU!! The fact that a google search shows jphip links proves why we are The Top 66,000 website in the world, Top 10,000 in Japan because we have amazing content from great posters like muppet and Horlicks to name a few.

SO WIWTH YOU !! Random Lurkers who just provide a little feedback goes a long way. i have been waiting SO LONG to hear from YOU!! like what kinda ladies and men do you want? What content to provide? I still have a stack of Ladies I wanna reupload from when mediafire account got shut down or the Lady of the Month where we ripped JPHiP Exclusive Content that nobody has shared! We just want quality posts like we said here in the LLF Codes and Shit: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=22888.0

Thanks JFC and Kuro for helping explain The JPH!P Way and Stryfe for swooping in while i was at The 9 to 5! Thanks everyone for understanding and stay tuned more great LLF shit cumming your way!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 06:55:48 AM »
I figured something had happened  :lol:

I mean it would be hard to satisfy both and understandably it was something that had to be done. GJ to all for the emergency situation but it can always be improved on later to prevent these things again :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Flipnotedax

• ecchi
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 05:38:58 PM »
SO WIWTH YOU !! Random Lurkers who just provide a little feedback goes a long way. i have been waiting SO LONG to hear from YOU!! like what kinda ladies and men do you want? What content to provide? I still have a stack of Ladies I wanna reupload from when mediafire account got shut down or the Lady of the Month where we ripped JPHiP Exclusive Content that nobody has shared! We just want quality posts like we said here in the LLF Codes and Shit: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=22888.0

Well since you asked I am particularly interested in Ai Shinozaki, Miwako Kakei, Saaya, Nanoka, Fumika Baba, and Nana Asakawa just to name a few. I really appreciate all the work that you and the others go through to tracking these scans down. Having them all in one place is so convenient and much appreciated. Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:18:12 PM by Flipnotedax »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 04:22:24 AM »
Those are some great choices. You sure enjoy thE boobs XD

we havr been very fortunée to hsve great conttrinuotrs. There are lpts of image hpsts going down so please those who have em share em!! Thank u we will add mpre fun man cuz like i been thru all typea of shit and jphip is best tgen em all we dont leak info or poat fake neaaws juat have lots of fyn !!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 02:21:04 PM »
Daigong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: 
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 11:12:33 PM »
SHIRENU <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

u know fuck this access shit. REVERSED! I'll explain in Postwhoring. But it's full of shit. It's been a few. Let's get enjoying lots of SHITHOLE

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson