JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Sayonara Hageshiki Koi

Author Topic: Bittersweet Marriage (Kai x Acchan) chap 19 (LAST CHAPTER) 3-12-2017 - COMPLETED  (Read 27472 times)

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Re: bittersweet marriage (kai x acchan) chap 1
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2015, 12:29:38 AM »
Confessing~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2015, 03:29:37 AM »
YEAH confession!!

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2015, 06:23:00 AM »
WOW!!!! sudden confession!!!! :shocked :shocked :shocked
will acchan say yes to kai?
i hope she open her heart for kai :oops:
acchan!!!! open yours eyes and see kai there for u!!!!

thank for updating yuko-san  :kneelbow:

Offline yuko

• ecchi
  • Atsumina & YuuNaa Shipper
bittersweet marriage (kai x acchan) chap 16 UPDATE
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2015, 09:39:14 AM »
Chap 16

Atsuko POV

“I love you”

Once again he said three words which have never said that to me. I don’t know what to say so I’m just staring at the open-mouthed. I must have looked foolish at this time but I don’t care. Takahashi Kai, my childhood friend, the man who impregnate me and destroy my future. Men who also my husband.

He recently stated in love with me. After a year of marriage and twenty years be my friend, he has say it now. Wait a minute, I never even knew that he love me. I mean, what he really love me? How can?

Ah wait a minute..

Suddenly I lost for words. I can’t even make a sound in the slightest.. Something wrong. Kai loves me? He really say that, right? No, today is not the first of April, this is not an April Fool’s joke, right? If any of this really just a joke, that is not funny. I...

FLASHBACK

“what do you mean send me the photo to me?”

The man sitting in front of me was so handsome. Dark brown hair contrasting with his white skin is not well organized as usual. Under his eyes, dark circles sign of lack of sleep. Today he doesn’t look like as usually. Dimly, I can’t smell the alcohol from him. Oshima Yuu, a man who always discipline on himself, today he doesn’t look like as usual. I don’t want to speculate about the reasons behind his appearance today. My goal is to see him today is want to end it all. Of course, in fact it’s all over between us since last year when I decided to marry Kai and gave birth to my son. This time, I just want to make clear to him that I have chosen and I choose not him.

I tried to smile, Yuu sharp eyes makes me hard to breath, how ever he is a man who ever fill my life before, man I ever loved.

“I think it’s clear what I mean” I said slowly, “I’m happy with my family this time, I can’t see you again. I could be friends with you, but I know that’s not what you want, Yuu, so I was forced to say that I can’t see you anymore.”

It’s first time I saw Yuu’s expression like that. Suddenly I felt free. I’m no longer sure whether this is a decision that I took the right decision or not. . I feel uncertain when I suddenly thought of Ryo, my baby who is currently at my mom home, while I went to see Yuu. No, this is not the time to feel free.

“you don’t love Takahashi,” Yuu said with both hands clenched on the table,”you can’t force yourself to live together with people who are not you love! Acchan, I love you, I will receive you, I will accept your son.. I promise I will treat him like a son to me.. Please, give me a chance...”

I shook my head.

Yuu is a young man who educated and intelligent, but it seems he doesn’t understand. Marriage is not as easy as it could be terminated only because one of the parties was not satisfied. He didn’t understand.. At first I didn’t understand, but after almost a year to get married and have a children, I finally realized that marriage is not just about me. I can’t be selfish just because I don’t feel satisfied.

“Yuu, I’m the one who decided to leave you and marry Kai,” I tried to explain, Yuu is a smart man, he should understand, “if now I’m leaving Kai to come back to you, are you not sure that someday I won’t leave again for with others?”

Yuu paused. His eyes were still staring at me, I know there are many who want him to tell me but he chose to remain silent and let me continue my words.

“you’re right, Kai is not a perfect man. He often pisses me off. He also not the man of my dreams,” I smiled, trying to convey what I mean at Yuu, “we also often quarrel. . Anyway, lately it seems that he often met with his student quietly. .” Yuu seemed want to say something but I hurried on my words, “but, I’m also not a perfect woman. I’m also aware, I was often upset him. Maybe I’m too much of this type of dreams,” I chuckled before continuing, “and I also meet secretly behind him.”

“Acchan. .”

I raised a hand to cut his word off, I’m not finished with what I wanted to say, “listen to me, I’m not satisfied. I knew that I could get more if I choose to be with you, but I’m just a human, I’m will never be satisfied. If I’m constantly looking for better satisfy me, then I will not ever be grateful for what I have today.”

Yuu paused. He closed his mouth that was open as if to say something. Slowly he turned his gaze away from me. Frowned and I could see his jaw. He was holding himself, I know it.

“Kai is not perfect, but I’m also not perfect. Maybe that together we will be able to cover each other disadvantages of each. I want to learn to maintain what I have today,” I looked at Yuu with a look apologize even though he doesn’t see the current middle, “I’m sorry for you, because I feel sorry. I have made a mistake and I don’t want to do it again.”

Yuu finally back looked at me, “you’ll be sorry..”

I smiled, “maybe. .” I stared back at him, “but for now I’m happy like this.”

END FLASHBACK

“Atsuko?”

Kai call me again.

Wait a minute! I can’t say anything, wait a minute. .

I looked at him but my mouth and my tongue like locked suddenly dumb. He was waiting for an answer from me but I can’t say anything. Anyway, what I really need to answer that? What he really serious about what he had just said? The words and the same question kept circling in my head like a broken record. Damn you Kai. This is too sudden. He would have been happy to have succeeded in making me look like a fool today.

“Atsuko. .” this time Kai sounded impatient, “do you hear me, right?”

I took a breath and count to three in my mind.

“yes?”

Kai raised his eyebrow, “what’s the ‘yes’? You haven’t answered my question just now.”

I paused for a moment to think of the word he was saying.

“question?”

Suddenly, as I realized everything was enlightened, I smiled enjoyed Kai expression that change was not sure. My husband seems to have fallen in love with me, this is not bad thing at all.

I decided to tease him a little bit, “which one? You don’t ask any question had been right?”

Kai’s face grew pale, “ah. . What?”

I used my index finger to accuse his chest. His face was staring to panic when I put myself to him. Slowly I leaned toward him, still sticking my finger in his chest. Naughty smile still lingering on my face. Seeing the confused expression that immediately turned to panic gave me satisfaction. When I finally got back to say something I accidentally lowered my voice and wrinkled my forehead.

“you don’t ask any question to me, how can I answer?”

“I-I. .” Kai instantly realized his mistake, he looked at me with a look awry.

Ah, why did I just realized it now?

I love him.

Yes, I’ve been afraid to admit it. I have fallen in love with him, either since when. Initially I thought sucks but slowly began its existence meant to me. I never thought of it before, but this time I always depend on him. From the first, when were children, until now, I still rely on him. I need him. Perhaps our marriage is preceded by mistake but this time, if someone gives me a chance to turn back time, I would keep repeating mistake that time.

It took so long for me to realize it, I had fallen in love.

--

There something different from the girl. Her skin was pale and her eyes looked like shrouded in fog, it looks like it has the ability to read what is in my mind just by looking at me. I shudder to imagine what she would say if she finds out what is on my mind today.

The girl look dismal, like the girl who almost never touched by sun. Her face was expressions and her eyes blank.

I find it hard to find right words for her.

She gorgeous. Bleak, but beautiful. Her finger were long and slender, graceful as she holds a cup of tea. Somehow in my eyes it looks like the kind of girl that would make Kai fall in love. Think of like that somehow makes my chest hurts. This girl. . She was young and beautiful. Besides, she also looks elegant and smart, much different from me. Could Kai like her?

“I’m sorry. .”

I was surprised when I heard her voice for the first time.

Her voice was soft and beautiful. I can just hear her swallow. In contrast to my voice loud and high, her voice softer.

“I. . My name is Kojima Haruna, I Takahashi-sensei student,” she said.

She was a smart girl. I think she knows the reasons why I suddenly said that I wanted to meet her. In my heart I feel salute to her because she didn’t refuse to see me. Perhaps it is nothing between her and Kai. Maybe I just worry excessively.

“greeting, Haruna-chan,” I smiled, “I’m Takahashi Atsuko.”

I don’t nee add the words that I was the wife of a teacher, she was a smart girl, I’m sure she could conclude that without me get this straight.

She nodded, “I know. . . I. . .” she looked hard to find the right word to say, “I’m sorry.”

“sorry?”

“because I had casually asked Sensei to see me.”

I took a deep breath. Just by looking at it I know. This girl falls in love with Kai, my husband. For reasons I can’t explain, somehow I don’t feel anxious or scared. Of reaction and expressions, I could see that there was nothing between them. The girl loves Kai but has not expressed her feeling.

“you like Kai?” I said immediately ascertain.

Her face flushed. She was panicked, “I-I. . . No, I. . . I mean, ah, Sensei. .”

I chuckled. Suddenly I felt calm.

“it’s okay. Fair for girl in your age to fall in love,” I said, raising my cup and shipped my tea. When I put the cup back on the table I smiled at him, “I am proud to have a husband who is loved by many people.”

--

“I, I love you, Atsuko,” Kai said again, he looked at me as if trying to make me understand, “I have long loved you.”

I smiled, “oh yeah? Since when?”

“ever since we were little,” he finally admitted, “I always loved you. I’m always annoyed because I could never be a prince that you want. I. . When you say that there is nothing between us to your friends, I was disappointed. I always thought special but you don’t think of me like that. .”

I tried to cover my shock. It was the first time I heard about it from him. I never knew that he had loved for so long. I even had forgotten that such a thing never happened before. . I bite my tongue to keep from saying anything, try to give him a chance to explain whatever he wants to explain.

“I decided to stay away from you but I still think about you, I’m always thinking about you. .” the blond man’s face was turning red as he continued, “I love you. That’s why I never could have done with another woman. . That night when see you were drunk. . When I take you to my apartment. .” his face grew red, but he still went on to explain, “i very upset. I’m jealous of your boyfriend that time. I. . That night, we. .uh. . You never said that what happened that night was not based on love, but I . . Uh. . That’s not true, I mean, I love you, so. .”

I could out my hand and wrapped it around his neck and threw me toward him. I held tightly. This man. . He loves me and I don’t notice it at all. I’m the most stupid woman in this world.

“Atsuko?”

Kai looked confused but slowly he put his arm around my waist and pulled me toward him. He hugged me tightly.

“Baka,” I muttered, burying my face in his shoulder, breathing in the fresh scent of his body, “you just say now?”

He sighed and tightened his arms, “I’m sorry. .”

“I love you.”

I could feel Kai’s body stiffened but he didn’t hear him say anything just tightened his arm.

TBC

sorry for late update minna, and sorry for my bad english

Offline verlinechannn

• ugh I'm drunk when I read akb fanfic :3
Re: bittersweet marriage (kai x acchan) chap 16 UPDATE
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2015, 11:15:28 AM »
Finally my kaiAtsuko confess them feeling :') I'm so glaad ! Thanks for update author-san can't wait >_<

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2015, 12:20:35 PM »
Atsuko here is dense but mature enough to handle Kojima.
Yuko and Haruna as the third party. The characters were awesome.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 12:33:54 PM »
It's toooo daammmn goooooddd. Uyeah!
this story is too reeeaall for meeee. Ulele ~

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »
Finally!!!
Argh! I love this chapter!!!
U just too great!!!
Please,please continue.
Now i addicted to this story  :love:

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2015, 02:27:54 PM »
I rather go for the awesome plot but poor english than good english but lousy plot.

You got me reading all the way and loving the characters. It's a nice slow but sweet development.

And the last part... makes me wonder when can I find love like that

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2015, 03:55:06 PM »
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I love you author-san~~~ 

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2015, 01:31:36 AM »
Ah.. Been a while....

Yeah... Atsuko loves Kai, same with Kai loves Atsuko

Great Atsuko... break things off with Yuu, no longer hoping to be with Yuu

Poor Haruna for getting her heart broken...and she understands Kai only help her for she is his student

But at least she didn't need to hear her parents fight all the time.

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2015, 06:01:08 AM »
YEEEA KAI!

Offline yuko

• ecchi
  • Atsumina & YuuNaa Shipper
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2015, 04:31:02 PM »
Chap 17

Kai POV

I never thought like that thing would be like this.

Until a one year ago my life was. . Perfect? Ah, not really. With all the boring routine, I almost didn’t feel anything. My life. . Indifferent. I can’t say that my life is boring because I actually managed to get a job just a few moments after I graduate from collage, and again it was a job that long since I want. I was lucky because I have steady job and a quite life. My life is ‘normal’. Nothing more, but I also don’t lack.

At least I try to think like that.

There are lacking in my life, of course, I’m just reluctant to admit it. Something, or rather ‘someone’, which is missing in my life. I didn’t expect too much, I have repeatedly reminded myself not to expect to much. To not expect at all. Because if I don’t wish, then I will not be disappointed.  So I said to myself that until whenever the love that was not delivered will never happen.

Of course at that time I didn’t think that one night I will meet Atsuko in front of the bar. I never thought that Atsuko, who was in a drunken state, will come with me to my apartment. That night, I never thought that I would make love for the first time.

I made love for the first time, and I do so with a woman who had been secretly love to her.

Fate like playing with me. I’m married to the woman I love, but the woman didn’t love me. So what a good thing? I love her so much but know that she hated me and loved another man feel very painful. Living together under one roof, but I can’t touch her at all. It was not easy.

I had to use my ability to hold myself. I’m just a normal guy with a woman who has been loved for more than ten years without being able to touch even though we have been in the marital bond is very heavy for me. Let alone to touch her, kiss her, or do anything else to her, even to tell her about what I felt was I couldn’t.

A few months later my relationship with her has improved. We are no longer mutually cursing and yelling at each other every morning to blame each other. We are friends again. I don’t want that everything will turn awkward just because I expressed my feeling to her.

Of course, I have to bear the risk that I must continue to live under the same roof with her without being able to touch her. I think something like this would last forever. .

Therefore, this evening, when at last I could hug her, this time in conscious, i felt difficult to believe. .

--

I couldn’t sleep.

No, my body feels tired and my heart feels full, honestly my eyes felt heavy, I need to sleep, but I don’t want to sleep. I’m afraid that if i fell a sleep then I would wake up and realize that this all was a dream. I don’t want to fall sleep, I would like to spend more time looking at the sleeping face of my wife who now sleeping next to me.

I lay staring at my wife who has been asleep since half an hour ago. Still naked wrapped in a white blanket, she was lying her side facing me with eyes closed, beautiful. I watched her face with happy feeling fulfill my chest cavity. She is so beautiful, yes I know I’ve said it many times but it was never enough, she was too pretty. I don’t understand why a woman as beautiful as she like someone like me. I am far from the figure of prince who had been wanted. I who had ‘betrayed’ and lied to her. I am that nobody is.

She was too pretty.

Brown hair straggling touching the shoulder and cheek. Even with her eyes closed as she still looked so appealing. I had to restrain myself not to kiss her. I’ve pretty much kiss her tonight. I don’t want to wake her. She looked tired and she needed a break. Mainly I was the one who had made him exhausted.

My face heated up remembering things we did tonight. This is not the first time we had sex and this time we’ve officially become husband and wife, and we have expressed our feelings to each other. Of course there is nothing wrong with doing that. But that doesn’t mean I don’t feel embarrassed.

This is a new thing for me. Things like this.

Maybe I feel like this just because I’m not used. From now on I will slowly get used to the real life husband and wife.

I couldn’t help but grin when I realized that from now on we will do things like this more often. Once I know Atsuko feeling to me, I felt there was something that changed me. As someone who has let go of a rope that had bound me tightly. I don’t need to bother to hide my feelings. I don’t need to laboriously refrain.

My hand involuntarily moving and touching Atsuko face. Gently I get rid of a few strands of hair from her face. My hands don’t necessarily leave her face. I stroked her cheek gently as possible, I enjoy touching her warm and soft cheek, but I also don’t want to wake her. I was lucky, Atsuko apparently too tired so my touch didn’t make her wake. She still asleep.

“I love you,” I whispered, I still didn’t want to wake her.

Yes, I love her very much.

I finally repeatedly said that while I hugged her. I was finally able to express what I felt to her over the years, through words and action, and I’m happy because she replied..

I was busy looking at the face of my wife sleeping when I heard the cries of a baby monitor. I and Atsuko decided to put the baby monitor on our baby’s room which is connected with our room so we could keep track of our baby to sleep in the room next to it. I quickly turn off the speakers that are on the table next to me before Atsuko woke up. But too late, Atsuko has awakened behind me. She wiped her eyes with small yawn. Her face looked tired.

“Ryo crying?”

“yes, but don’t worry, I’ll take care of him, you go to sleep again,” I smiled at Atsuko.

Atsuko looked at me with a little doubt, “are you sure?”

I chuckled and kissed her cheek briefly before looking for shorts on the floor and put them on, "calm down, Ryo just hungry, his fever had gone down, right?"

I can hear Atsuko evaporate, “milk in the fridge, warm it, okay?”

I smiled, “of course, I know..”

Then I hurriedly left the room before Atsuko back saying something as if I didn’t know what to do to deal with a crying baby. Since I was 'off' from school, I spend more time with Ryo. I’m more than just knows how to take care of the baby.

Ryo still cry when I entered the room. I turned on the lights and rushed towards him. My son was crying loudly, his face flushed and his eyes closed. I chuckled as I grabbed him and lifted him from his cradle. Cries slowly subsides as I hugged him, patting his back gently to calm him down. I touched my forehead with his forehead and was relieved when I felt that fever has gone down.

I looked into Ryo face who still sobbing, “are you hungry?”

Of course Ryo didn’t answer. I chuckled and still hold him while I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Ryo seemed to open his eyes still wet with his tears, but he wasn’t crying anymore. I hold Ryo in my right hand while I turn on the kitchen lights with my left hand and walked toward the kitchen. There were two bottles of milk that had been Atsuko prepared. Lately her breast milk doesn’t come out smoothly so she had to use a special pump to draw of her breast milk. Atsuko insisted that she didn’t want to give formula to Ryo until he was at least ten months, even more. She bit so hassles, because although it is still a few months old, Ryo has a big appetite. My baby seems almost always hungry.

I heat the milk for Ryo by using the microwave, as the doctor ever remind me I'm not too long heating. See? I told you I was a father figure who can be relied upon. I don’t understand why Atsuko sometimes seem not to believe me. I love my wife and my son, I love my little family, and I will do the best thing I could do for them.

After replacing the milk bottle cap for Ryo, we both went back to his room. Ryo noises like 'Guu' or 'buu' during a trip back to the room to make me smile. For babies age Ryo very chatty. Of course, for me it makes him increasingly looks adorable.

I sat on the chair next to the bed with Ryo in my arms. I touched the tip of the bottle to direct Ryo tiny lips and he smoked vigorously. I watched his face that looked very hungrily drank his milk. His lips and cheek twitching, I couldn’t help grinning happy to see it. The boy who handsome and adorable this is my son, I was the luckiest man in the world.

--

Ryo finish his milk in fifteen minutes, but even after he is still not satisfied look sleepy. A pair of brown eyes innocently looked at me as if to say, 'Dad, what we're going to play now?'. I chuckled imagine Ryo actually say words like that. This is not the first time I imagine the conversation with my son. Sometimes I would ask him to talk even though he may not understand what I said to him.

"It's late," I muttered trying to explain to Ryo are still looking at me, "we play tomorrow huh? Now your time to sleep ..."

Ryo didn't answer but he still looks not sleepy at all.

"Look, maybe you not sleepy, but I'm sleepy," I said again, smiling, "so have mercy on your handsome father and go to sleep, huh?"

I was surprised when I heard the sound of laughter from the door that let open. When I turned around I saw Atsuko stood in the doorway with a smile broke across her face still looks tired. I swallowed hard as I realized that she was wearing a shirt that is a bit oversize fro her. She looked sexy like that.

“who’s that handsome?” she asked with a laugh, she walked up to me and Ryo. She knelt beside me and her hand touched Ryo’s forehead. Ryo seemed to not mind the touch of his mother. Atsuko smiled at Ryo and kissed his cheek, “thank God, Your fever gone down, Ryo-chan.”

“is not I told you that you should go to sleep?” I wrinkled my forehead middle chatting with my wife saw our baby was, “I can take care Ryo myself.”

“I know,” Atsuko looked up and smiled at me, “I just miss Ryo.”

I smiled and leaned slightly forward to kiss her lips, “you’re a good mother.”

Atsuko licking her lips as she looked at me with that look tempting, “and good wife too?”

My smile turned into a grin, “of course.”

Atsuko smiled back, “I love you.”

My chest feels warm to hear the words expressed by Atsuko. I’m still not used to hearing it, but every time I hear a strange feeling that meets my chest. I can’t explain with words. I love Atsuko, a long time ago when we were kids, and I really love her. Knowing that she loves me, though not as deep as my love for her. I would never expect more than that.

Suddenly, like realizing that his parents ‘busy’ with themselves respectively, Ryo yawning. I and Atsuko turned toward Ryo which slowly closed his eyes in my arms. Atsuko smiled softly and rubbed Ryo forehead using her thumb.

“good night Ryo..”

Looked at the sleeping face of my son, I was smiling again for the umpteenth time this evening.

I love my family, and it was great to know that they love me..

TBC
sorry for late update

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: bittersweet marriage (kai x acchan) chap 17 UPDATE!!!!!
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2015, 04:54:42 PM »
 I can imagine Ryo as a really cute baby.
Atsumina couple, finally together.
I hope you won't break them apart since marriage is full of hurdles.

Thank you for the update.  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2015, 05:33:35 PM »
Ah Kai able to be real husband and wife now.

Nice development.

Ryo is such a cute kid

What's going to happen next?

Would their be other troubles coming their way?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2015, 12:53:18 AM »
I think Kai isn't  a father figure but super father figure :)

Great update author-san^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2015, 05:43:27 AM »
super cute ryochan

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2015, 12:25:16 PM »
Aw.....their family so adorable, i love it!
I want see ryo-chan in real life,is it possible?  :P
Well good job author-san,i still waiting for some drama here  :hehehe: :kekeke:

Offline maeda2708

• AtsuMina AKB48 - BebNju JKT48
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2015, 04:12:40 AM »
GYAAAAAHHHH~~~!! Asumina it's so perfect!  XD XD XD :inlove:
please update soon author-san  :bow:
I hope Yuu never comeback  :twisted:

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2015, 06:46:40 AM »
Awww so cure the Atsumina  :heart:
I love the story  :heart:
I hope you update soon  :twothumbs :bow:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Sayonara Hageshiki Koi