JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai

Author Topic: Air Hostess (AtsuMina fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
Air Hostess (AtsuMina fanfic) - COMPLETED
« on: October 03, 2014, 04:11:59 PM »
Hello! This is my first time posting here. I just wanted to try it out. :nervous

This is just a short one but I hope you guys enjoy this.  :D

Air Hostess

I went to the airport around 5 am for my 7 am flight. After checking-in, I went to a coffee shop in the terminal. I ordered a hot cappuccino drink for the day.

I sat in a table for two and faced the exit. I opened my book to read it while occasionally taking sips from my drink. I took a break from my reading and I checked the time, it ticked 6:08 am. I told myself that I would leave the café at 6:10.

I looked at the walk way in front of me and I saw a pack of people wearing uniforms, probably the cabin crew, I thought to myself.

I decided to pack my things and before I looked down to keep my book, a girl walked with the crew, talking with her crew mates and laughing with them. Instead of keeping my book, I had my eyes stuck on her until her eyes was also looking into mine, she smiled at me and continued talking with her friends. I felt heat creep up on my cheeks.

I snapped out of it and checked the time, crap, it’s already 6:15. I hurriedly kept my book and left the café.

I placed my shoulder bag on the storage bins and sat on my seat, which was the aisle seat. I wore my earphones and listened to the music while other passengers were fixing and seating themselves.
   After a few good minutes of listening to a few songs, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and what I saw startled me, it was the girl that I saw earlier who gave me that radiant smile.
   “Excuse me, it’s advised to turn off your mp3 player for the time being.” She smiled at me. I nodded and took off my earphones. I felt stupid in front of her. She thanked me and left.
   She was walking through the aisle advising people that the plane will take off in a few minutes. I look at her back and wow, her uniform fits her well. I blushed at my own thoughts and closed my eyes.

You guys can read the rest here.

http://unforgettablefeat.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/air-hostess-oneshot/

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to read. and comments would be greatly appreciated.  XD
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:34:52 PM by sophcaro »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Air Hostess [OneShot]
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 04:38:18 PM »
Why you split it? I though it was some perv with underage member include so i thought lol you know ah now it's me who being lol lol

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 04:42:49 PM »
@gek geki Hahaha. I don't actually know why I splitted it. But hmm. Maybe I'll just post the rest here to avoid the hassle of opening another site. XD

Edited: On second thought, I'll just leave it like this. Hahaha. I'm new to this posting and editing stuff so I'm confused. T__T Sorry. I'll work on my future posts next time. :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:51:16 PM by Feat »

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 08:34:35 AM »
You still have the bills from the hospital!

:hiakhiakhiak:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 04:32:56 PM »
@thelonewolf48: Bills? What bills? I don't remember anything about bills. Hahaha.  :cow:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
Re: Air Hostess: First Date [After Story]
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 12:35:37 PM »
So ummm. I made an after story for this fic. Well, I hope you guys like it.

Dozo~  :D

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I turn it off and checked the time.
“Give me five more minutes.” I bury my face back on my pillow and close my eyes.
My phone rang indicating a message. With my head still buried on the pillow, I reach for my phone on the bedside table. When I finally got hold on it, I turn my head to the side to look at it.

To: Minami
   Good morning! Are you free today?

I blink my eyes a few times and I re-read the sender. Instantly, my drowsiness vanished and I quickly typed a reply.

To: Atsuko
   I am. Is there something wrong?

I look at my phone closely and wait for her reply.

A ring notified me of a new message.

To: Minami
   Can we meet at lunch? I’ll send the location later.

I quickly send a positive respond. I sat up from my bed and started thinking about when I met Atsuko. It has been a few weeks after that Café incident and during that time, we decided to exchange phone numbers. Though I’ve never really had the courage to send her message. She might think that I’m annoying.

I’m getting excited that I’ll be able to meet her again. To see that face and that smile. I smile to myself. I got out of bed and went to cook something for breakfast.

It was already 8 when I went up to take a shower. But before getting in, I checked my phone to see if she’s already sent where we’ll meet. Sadly, she still hasn’t. I chase out the negative thoughts and went to take a shower.

When I finished showering, I checked my phone again and a smile crept up on my face. She already sent the venue on where we’ll meet. I prepare myself to go and meet her.

Atsuko told me that we’ll meet at the same place that we met. I got out of the house earlier and a little too early for lunch and I just went to the café.
   I know that I was too early, but I convinced myself that it would be bad to keep her waiting. So my mind was set that I’d be the one waiting for her.

What surprised me was that when I got in the café, I saw a familiar face sitting on the table looking at the window with her drink in front of her.

My heart beat went fast and I was getting nervous. That face never fails to make me feel like this. I walk slowly towards the table and quietly sat down in front of her.

“Sorry for making you wait.” The girl turned to look at me and had an expression of slightly getting surprised but was immediately gone.

“You’re quite early, actually. I recall I told you we’d meet at lunch? And it barely just passed 11.” She gave me a teasing smile. I blushed at what she said.

“You are too, you know?” I retorted back, not wanting to admit my punctuality.

“I was already here when I messaged you.” She gave that matter-of-fact tone with that smile.

“Oh.” I lost. Even though the place was air-conditioned, I feel that I was under the heat of the sun. I knew I was blushing.

The girl before me was chuckling. And seeing that made me join in with her.

“So, where do you want to eat lunch?” Atsuko said when she finished laughing

We went to a small shop where Atsuko was a regular. She told me she wanted me try the food there. So, I agreed. Honestly, I didn’t really care where were going to eat as long as I’m with her. Cheesy? Shut up. That’s how I feel right now.

“Welcome! Oh! It’s you Acchan. And you brought a kid with you.” So Acchan’s her nickname. Cute. An old man was at the counter and I was thinking who this kid the old man was referring too. I look around to see.

“Ah. She’s not a kid Ojii-san. She’s a friend.” Atsuko was laughing and it dawned on me that I was the kid the old man was referring too.

“Oi.” The two of them laughed at me.

When the two of them stopped making fun of me, we both took our seats. The old man asked us what we would like and I ordered my favorite food. I look at Atsuko and she seemed to be saying a lot of things to the old man.

We talked for a bit until the food was served. My Katsudon was served first and a Salad for Atsuko. We started to eat. When my food wasn’t even halfway yet, the old man served another dish and I was going to say that maybe it wasn’t ours but Atsuko gave her thanks to the old man.

My Katsudon was already halfway when another dish was served before was, I was shocked to see that Atsuko thanked the old man again. This went on until my Katsudon was finished and our table was filled with different kinds of dish. I look at Atsuko and see that she was happily eating the ordered food. Her appetite is quite a shock to me.

“Here.” She gave me a tomato.

“Umm. I don’t like tomatoes. Sorry.”

“Hnn?” She tilted her head so cutely that I was about to take back the words that came out from my mouth.

“Have you tried it?” I shook my head and she smiled at me.

“Just give it a try then?” I’d feel bad rejecting her again, so I nodded my head and prepared myself for the wrath of the tomato. I slowly lead the tomato to my mouth and when it was just a centimeter away from my face, I was going to give up but when I looked at her, she was patiently waiting for me to give it a try. I sighed. I gulped and closed my eyes. Taking a bite, I swallowed it immediately when it was inside my mouth.

“I can’t—I can’t finish it.” I was exaggeratingly saying it. Faking that I took a big damage from taking a bite of that tomato. She laughed at my expression and took the tomato from me. She ate the tomato in front of me, still smiling at what I did. I’m glad that I made her smile.

After that, she continued to convince me to try all the dish she ordered and as obedient as I am, I tried it. I just couldn’t turn her down. After we ate, I was so full and I was assuming that she was too. But I was wrong, so wrong. She ordered a dessert after everything that we ate. My eyes widen at her.

“What?” She was confused at my expression towards her.

“Nothing. Nothing.”  I wave my hands in front of me. She has a black hole for a stomach. But I smile at the thought.

“Do want something for dessert?” I gave her a no and she asked me again but seriously, I can’t fit anything inside my stomach anymore. How can this girl eat anything more? Moreover she was the one that mostly ate all the dishes that she ordered.

We chatted about her work and mine while she ate her dessert. I enjoy this time when I get to talk to her.

After eating, we went out to take a stroll. She took me to a lot of places and I just happily went with her. We went to a shopping district and check some stuff out. We even went to an arcade and played for a while. And I won her a stuff toy that I had a hard time getting. We spent almost two hours getting that stuff toy. Well, as they say, efforts will be rewarded. And just by seeing her smile at the stuff toy that we won I was already rewarded.

The night was getting late when we left the arcade and I didn’t want to get her home so late even though I still wanted to be with her.

So we decided that I’d walk her home, actually I wanted to walk her home even when she told me that it was ok. But I convinced her and I wanted to spend more time with her.

During the walk, we talk about stuff that happened to her when she was working and told me that when she saw me at the plane the first time we saw each, she thought that I was a kid. I whined at her and she just laughed at me.

We finally reached her house and was disappointed that we finally were here. I wanted time to stop.  I didn’t want to leave just yet.

“Thanks for spending time with me.” She smiled at me.

“No. I should be the one saying thanks.” I say.

“Hmm? Why? I was the one who called you out.”

“Well, umm—“ Oh no! I don’t know what to say. I squeezed my brain looking for a reason.

“I didn’t have anything to do today too and I had fun.” I say out giving out a fake laugh after. I sighed inwardly, relieved to find a suitable
answer.

“Then, you’re welcome. Let’s try this again some other time.” She say and when hearing her say some other time made my heart beat fast. Excited that this won’t be the last time that I’ll be seeing her. I nod to her.

“You should get in now, it’s getting cold here.” I say and she went up to her doorstep and opened the door.

“Bye!” I turn around and sighed. I stood there and looked at the sky. I smiled to myself. I stepped my left foot forward to walk.

“Minami.” My head turned back to the direction of the house. And I felt a warm sensation somewhere on my right cheek that didn’t last long.

“Goodnight.” Atsuko smiled radiantly at me.

I was caught off guard and didn’t know what to say.

“G—goodnight, Atsuko” I say, when finally regained composure and she went back inside her house smiling and waving to me as she closed
the door.

I look at the now closed door and blushed at what just happened. I shook my head and turn to walk back home, smiling like an idiot.

I’ll be having a goodnight’s sleep tonight.   

END

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Though, I think it's kinda cheesy.  XD

Till next time.  :)

http://unforgettablefeat.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/air-hostess-first-date-after-story/[/font][/size]

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Air Hostess: First Date [After Story] 141006
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 10:04:11 PM »
Omg they so cute >///<

Update soon

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 02:30:03 AM »
@Kirozoro: Thank you for reading and commenting. :) Update soon?  You want another part? :O :panic:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 05:28:03 AM »
we need another part!

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 10:57:59 AM »
@Haruko: It's a need!?   :shocked

Hahaha. I'll try my best! So please wait for it.  :panic: :panic:

Offline love angel

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 02:05:09 PM »

I will wait for the update author san  :twothumbs

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 06:30:37 AM »
Here it is guys. Part 2 of the After Story. It was supposed to be a oneshot but oh well. I had fun writing it. Haha.  XD

This is just short though.  :nervous

Anyway, I'm gonna say sorry for this part.  :P

@love angel: The wait is over. Thanks for waiting. :D

Here you go~

Air Hostess: Heartache

I just got off from work and went out of the building that I work for. It’s already 5pm when I checked the time. I sighed. It was such a long day, I thought to myself.

I slowly walked on the street, watching the scenery before me. The area here has already been put up with lots of decorations for Christmas. Tonight is Christmas Eve and I had to work my ass off to keep myself busy. I won’t have anyone to celebrate it anyway.

I smiled at scene, everyone is really into the Christmas season. I sighed again. I look around me and I saw couples walking by me. Hands intertwined with each other. Then, I felt something hit my heart. I felt pain watching them.

I went to the nearest coffee shop and bought a coffee. The same coffee shop where we first met. I had it to go. I went to the nearest bench where I can watch the big Christmas tree light up.

I look at the sky and feel the breeze of the cold chilly air. Then I remembered her.

FLASHBACK

“Fuwaaahh. The day is finally finished.” I went down the building via the elevator and went on out of the building.

“Should I text her? Maybe I should see her for a while?” I was talking to myself and the people around me was looking at me with confused faces.

I decided to go and visit her house.

“I’ll surprise her.” I smile to myself.

It has been two months ever since we met. And we’d occasionally went out together and during that time I’d finally understand what I felt for her. I know it’s a bit weird to fall in love with a girl but she always makes me feel butterflies trying to burst up my whole internal organs. I’d always want her happy and I can’t resist her ever radiant smile. I’d always try my best just to get to see that smile on her face. Even if I’d look stupid. Everything will be worth it.

“Hmm. Maybe I should go buy a movie for us to watch. She’d like that.” I went to check the latest DVD on sale and thought up of what to buy.  Scanning through the DVD’s I found one that she might like. I happily paid for it and left the shop.

“Food. This is a must.” I scratch my imaginary beard and think of what she might like.

“She likes salad but I can’t eat that. Hmmm.” I thought hard enough while walking to her house.

“Ah! I think pizza would be great!” I checked the area around me if there are any pizza shops and I found one. The pizza hut sign, as tall as ever. I hurriedly went to the shop and ordered pizza. I waited for a few minutes before my order was served. I went out and left the store.

“I think this’ll be enough.” I smile to myself and head to her house. On the way, I found a chocolate shop and bought some.

I was a few meters away from her house and I noticed a car parked in front of it. I was wondering if Atsuko owned a car or something but as I recall, she didn’t. Maybe she bought one. I shrugged off the car thought and went in front of her house. I stepped in her doorway and I felt like I was going to have a business report or something. I’m seriously nervous. I gulped down and pressed the doorbell.

I waited.

And waited.

I heard the click on the door and it opened. It revealed Atsuko and through my vision I could see a man far behind her. A young man to say. I look back to the car and to Atsuko and to the guy. Then, I realized something.

“I’m sorry. I must have disturbed you. Here, I bought this for you.” I gave her a bow and quickly handed over the food to her and thankfully she accepted it.

“I need to leave now. See you.” I didn’t look at her nor to the guy inside her house. My heart was feeling pain. Shot right through. I quickly ran for it and headed for the nearest train station. I want to get out of here as fast as I can.

“Minami!!” I heard her shout my name but I didn’t look back. Tears were running down my face. I can’t let her see me like this so I just raised my hand and waved without looking back.

FLASHBACK END

“Ahh. It still hurts whenever I think about it.” I keep my eyes to the dark sky. I felt a tear run down my face and I quickly wipe it off.

It has been a few weeks after that and I didn’t even bother answering or replying to her messages. Every time I see her calls and messages, I’d be reminded of what happened and the heartache I felt keeps coming back. I’m trying hard to forget her, she might just have seen me as a friend. I was stupid to let it go to my head.

I take a sip of my coffee and look at the Christmas Tree. I look back down to my coffee.

“Merry Christmas, Atsuko.” I murmured to myself.

I stayed at the same position remembering the things that we did and I smiled to myself.

“Minami?” I was taken aback by the call of my name. That voice, I know it’s her. I thought I was just dreaming but when I look up she was there, right before me.

“A—Atsuko.” I look at her and eyes met each other. Those brown orbs that captivates me every time we look at each other. That face that I miss so much.

“Acchan!” We both look at the source of the sound and it was back. All the painful feelings that I felt when I visited her house came rushing back to me. All the things that stabbed my heart was back again. It hurts. It hurts so much.

I quickly stood up while she wasn’t looking and left the bench. I ran for a while but I couldn’t hold it anymore. I crouched down on a wall beside the street and hugged my legs. I cried my heart out.

END

Forgive me.  :panic: :panic: XD

Thanks for reading. Comments will always be appreciated.

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
Re: Air Hostess: Heartache [After Story II] 141012
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 09:55:22 AM »

Why you do this author-san ?!  :mon scare:

Update soon! I need to know what happens next  :mon beam:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 07:48:13 PM »
Omg nooo!

Acchan need an explaination for this

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 06:21:07 AM »
... My heart is suffering feel overload.

Speak of the devil and she appears (not that I'm pointing any fingers but *COUGH*Atsuko*COUGH* >.>)

I wonder what's going (part of me says Minami should have let Atsuko explain, but the other part says she was right in running away)... o.o

Minami, you should just go home and hug Nyaachan (cause you're gonna catch a cold crying like that in the winter time). -.-

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 06:23:18 AM »
is her brother right T________T? or her cousin?... U_________u

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
Re: Air Hostess: A Merry Christmas [After Story, last part] 141019
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 04:09:41 PM »
Hi Guys, I'm back! I just posted it now here in jphip though I already posted it in my blog. Because I went out to eat.  :P

@chrunoi: Haha. Because I just wanted too. :P Here's the update. :D

@Kirozoro: Yea she does. Read on and you'll find out. :D

@yuuyu: I'm sorry for the overload. xD I tell you, I used your idea when you commented. Haha. Thank you. :D

@Haruko: You'll find out how I made it. Hahaha. :)

Since today is my birthday, I'll treat you guys to this.

Always, Thank you for reading my fics. :D

Here it is~

Air Hostess: A Merry Christmas

I was sobbing like there was no tomorrow on the cold dark night. I never thought it’d feel like this. My heart was torn to shreds when I saw them at her house and now, tonight, I see them together. Not just the feeling of my heart getting torn but ripped to shreds.

I love her

I’ve been trying to deny it the first time we met and it slowly developed when we met again and again. I knew what it was. I was just scared of what she may think of me once I tell her how I really feel and she might actually push me away and I wouldn’t like that.

It’s just funny that I didn’t want to confess to stay beside her but when I knew that she was with someone, I was the one who ended up staying away from her. I guess I can’t stand her being with someone else. I was a fool, thinking I could live with this feelings bottled up inside of me.

I miss her.

I began wiping my tears and stood up from where I was crying. I dust myself off and began walking like nothing happened.

I turn the lock on the door with my key. As I opened it, I dragged my two tiny feet inside. Someone greeted me.

“Hello Nyaa-chan. Merry Christmas.” I kneel down to play with the cat.

“It’ll be you and me tonight for Christmas Eve.” The cat meowed.

“Do you want me to make something for you?” The cat meowed again and I felt tears run down my face as I remember Atsuko again.

I wipe my face with the back of my hand and stood up.
   “Wait here Nyaa-chan, I’ll get you something to eat.” I walk to the kitchen and went to search for something Nyaa-chan can eat.

I cuddled Nyaa-chan with me on the sofa. The TV was turned on but none of us were watching. Nyaa-chan can’t watch and I was just staring into space, thinking about Atsuko. I sighed a few times and Nyaa-chan would just meow everytime I did. I’d smile at the cat and continue rubbing her.

We stayed like that for quite a long time until I snapped out of my daze when I heard my doorbell ring. I looked at Nyaa-chan, confused because I wasn’t expecting anyone at this time of the night. I stood up from the couch and went to the door. I didn’t have a peek hole so I chained the door and slightly opened it.

When I opened the door fully with the chain still on, the figure in front of me surprised me.

“Minami.” She looked at me with those brown orbs. I couldn’t resist but I tried to and closed the door as soon as I snapped out of my daze. But the door didn’t close. The door was blocked by the girl’s umbrella as fast as she’d spoken my name.

“Can we talk?” She said as she tried to keep her umbrella still while I try to pry it away from the door.

“You’re not supposed to be here. Go home.” I said as harshly as I could.

“We need to talk.” She insisted.

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Just go home.”

“I missed you.” And as soon as she said those words my eyes started to water but I didn’t waver.

I missed you too. So much.

I thought, I couldn’t say it just yet.

“Can I please come in?” And at that, I nodded at her and closed the door a bit to remove the chain. I opened the door and she went inside.

I look at her back as she head to the couch and sat herself. I went to the kitchen to get her something to drink. When I came back, I saw her playing with Nyaa-chan with that same radiant smile. I smiled as I saw it but quickly made a poker face as I placed the tea on the coffee table in front of her.

She looked at me as I sat down away from her on the couch and I was trying to look anywhere but to her.

“Can you tell me why you ran from me the day you went to my house?” Ouch. She’s so straight forward.

“I had an important thing to do.” Obviously I was lying.

“Then, why did you come to my house?”

“I went to visit.”

“And why leave?”

“I already told you, I had an important thing to do. It was urgent.” We were quiet after that little exchange.

I took a sip of my tea to cover up my nervousness. I still couldn’t look at her in the eye.

“What about my calls and messages?” She asked me again.

“I was too busy.”

“To even answer or call back? You weren’t like this before you went to visit me.” Her tone was slightly raised and I can tell that she was hurt.

“You didn’t even tell me what was wrong. Every day I would always blame myself that I did something to hurt you.” She continued.

“You didn’t do anything. I—I was just too busy.” I told her.

We didn’t say anything after that and I can feel her eyes on me during that period. I still wouldn’t dare to look at her.

“Won’t you even look at me?” She said and I finally wavered. I turned to look at her and I see her beautiful face before me. Her eyes had tears that were threatening to fall. My heart was in pain.

“Why?” She said. And the tears fell.

“I’m sorry, Atsuko.” I said looking at the floor.

She covered her face with her hands and started sobbing. I bit my lower lips as I see her cry like this. I went near her and placed my hand on her arm. She looked at me and without second thoughts, she engulfed me in a tight hug.

At first, I was shocked but I returned the gesture and I also felt my tears run down my face. Why did I hurt her? I don’t want to see her like this.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and she was the one the broke the hug.

“So, can you tell me why you avoided me?” She asked as she wiped the tears from her face, she looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

“Ummm.”

“Please?”

“Be—Because I was hurt.” Lame Minami.

“Hurt? Why?”

“Because I saw you with a guy that I didn’t know.” I finally let out. Turning my head away from her.
“Guy?” She had a confused tone.

“Yeah. The same guy you were with earlier.”

“Oh!” I heard her chuckle and I turned to look at her.

“What’s so funny?” Now, I was the one who was confused.

“That “guy” isn’t actually a guy.” She told me smiling.

“Huh?”

“Her name’s Minegishi Minami, my second degree cousin. You saw her when she was disguising as a guy.” She explained.

“Then, why was she disguised tonight with you?” I was still curious.

“Oh. That was her idea. It was because she told me that she didn’t want to be alone this Christmas Eve while walking out. Also, she thought that disguising as a guy would be better so hopefully no one would bother us. We were both free for Christmas Eve, so I agreed. I didn’t think I’d see you there. And I’m glad that I did.”

My brain was processing all that stuff that she just explained to me and after a few moments of loading and processing procedures it finally hit me. I was hurt because of my own stupidity. She wasn’t seeing anyone and I just misunderstood everything.

As soon as it clicked, I engulfed her in a hug.

“Minami!?” She was surprised.

“I’m sorry.” I say.

“It’s ok. But you owe me.” I can feel her smiling when she said it and I nodded.

“I missed you too.” I tighten the hug that we were in and she did the same.

It was a Merry Christmas after all.

END

Annnnddd it ends. Haha.

Sorry if I made it like that. :/

I hope you guys liked it.

Thank you for reading and see you guys next time. Till then~

:cow:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 11:09:57 PM »
Phew it just Miichan but lol danso time Miichan

Glad tgey back together

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 04:21:29 AM »
Woot.. Minegishi!!! you little....agh.. itsok :3 Im happy now

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 03:21:03 PM »
yeay they're back yeay!
uh oh bad timing danso miichan, but thank goodness it's just you  :hip smile:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai