JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sonamoo - Nation`s Little Sister

Author Topic: Demonbound (YuiParu, Sayamilky, Atsumina and many more)  (Read 10231 times)

Offline shakure_48

• てっぺんとったんで
Demonbound (YuiParu, Sayamilky, Atsumina and many more)
« on: October 13, 2014, 04:33:51 PM »
Hellooo! I'm a new writer here and I don't have much experience in writing, but I just love to write fanfics... so if there's anything that's not good please tell me so I can fix it.
About the story... it's not really my first writing, but the first I've posted publicly, so I cannot be sure that it's good. But anyway, please enjoy it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where your power comes from, it doesn't matter. What matters is that how you use it. Being a demon who does good deeds is better than being a destructive angel. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you are related the the Underworld.
It is a lesson that every Demonbound - people who have special bonds to demons at birth - is taught. But to live true to it is another story. Especially when people around them cannot understand their nature and blamed them for bad events that occurred, and an organization is on the move to exterminate their kind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demonbound characters
A. Main Characters.
1.   Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru)
  A normal schoolgirl of Maji High. If it wasn’t for her salty personality, she would have completely been invisible to the teachers and students. But she held an unspeakable power which disrupted her usual life one day.
2.   Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan)
  The student council president of Majisuka All-girl high school, and also a powerful demonbound. After seeing Paruru’s power being awoken, she made her vow to help the younger girl use her power in the right way.
3.   Watanabe Miyuki (Milky/Warukii)
  A very cute demon summoned by Paruru. However, it’d be a fatal mitake to underestimate Milky: she was the expert of mind-controlling and brainwashing. Hence Milky rarely fought – she had an army of faithful “followers” to fight for her.
4.   Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayanee)
  Yui’s best friends and Maji High’s most popular students, f am ous for her ikemen look and guitar skill. However, she was a demon by birth, using her axe-guitar and soundwaves as weapons. Her bloodline had served the Yokoyama for a long time.
5.   Maeda Atsuko (Acchan)
 Legendary Demonbound Ace who defeated a legion of paladins all by herself (with the help of her demon, of course). Normally a nice girl, but got scary when somenone badmouth tomatoes. Or Takamina. Or both.
6.   Takahashi Minami (Takamina)
 With the height of 148cm, Takamina was officially the shortest one in all 48 generations of Maji High students. Ironically enough, she is one of the tallest (or longest) demon in the Underworld – the Fire Dragon Marshall, reaching 480 miles in total. However, she rarely used this form because it costed a lot of energy.
7.   Oshima Yuko (Yuuchan)
  Another Maji-midget. She was also a legendary Demonbound, and could have been the Ace. If she didn’t get distracted by boobs and butts and perverted thoughts during the fight, that’s it. But above all her pervertedness, she remained faithful to her beloved Disciple.
8.   Kojima Haruna (NyanNyan)
  A 100-something year old nine-tailed fox  (kitsune) who can shift into a very attractive woman. It seems like she didn’t like the perverted antics of a certain perverted squirrel, but everybody wonders why didn’t she cut their bond and disappear from Yuko, if she really hated the girl that much.
9.   Matsui Rena
  A member of the Ronin Cirle (an official opposition of the Order), and the rumored Blood Demon. Rena was usually seen as a sweet and caring girl for whom it was impossible to get mad at anybody. But she CAN get mad, and when she did, it was not very pretty.
10.   Matsui Jurina
  Rena’s younger partner in the Ronin Circle. Jurina was a werewolf, and even in her human form, the canine traits were invisible: she acted like a puppy accompanying the Blood Demon everywhere, protecting her even though she might not need protection. But perhaps the most memeorable thing about Jurina was: Her bites were much worse than her barks.
11.   Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu/Nezumi)
  Mayu was a cyborg hunter and also the tactician for the Order. She was like a mouse: a small move from her can cause serious damage. But behind that ever smiling façade lay a tragedy: She had to hunt down and execute her beloved senpai in the name of the Order. Between her superiors and her love, who will she choose?
12.   Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin/Black)
  Used to be the best Paladin there was, but after witnessing the inhumane and horrid way the Order treated innocent Demonbounds, she was disgusted of her own organization. Determined to do the right thing, she freed all of the captives and betrayed her seniors. Hence, Yuki had no choice but to live a secretive life, always running and hiding (and killing any hunter the the Order sent). However, when her cherished kouhai was brought into the hunt, she was forced to choose between herself… and her beloved.
B. Side characters.
13.   Shinoda Mariko
 The one and only Ruler of the Underworld, who kept the demons in control and balance the Demonbounds pouplation. But she’d rather spend her time with her harem of cute loli devils instead of dealingswith mountains of reports that her minions brought in everyday.
14.   Minegishi Minami (Miichan)
 The Grim Reaper of the 48th generation, who wielded the powerful Scythe that could decide life and death. She always said that Mariko was not suit to be the Ruler, but deep inside, Miichan secretly admire the taller girl to the point of sacrificing herself to keep Mariko safe.
15.   The Order of Paladins.
The Order of Paladins was formed back in the 14th century when Demondbounds were causing a lot of trroubles. Their originaal goal was to protect the people, but as time went by, they cared less about the ordinary ones and more about killing Demonbounds (even if those Demonbounds were infants or elderly citizens). Especially when the Grand Inquisitor had something up his sleeves.
Yeah, I'll do with the character list for now.  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
Re: Demonbound (YuiParu, Sayamilky, Atsumina and many more)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 05:19:55 PM »
Update !

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 05:28:15 PM »
Update! Update! Update! Update!  XD XD XD
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 05:34:22 PM »
11.   Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu/Nezumi)
  Mayu was a cyborg hunter and also the tactician for the Order. She was like a mouse: a small move from her can cause serious damage. But behind that ever smiling façade lay a tragedy: She had to hunt down and execute her beloved senpai in the name of the Order. Between her superiors and her love, who will she choose?

12.   Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin/Black)
  Used to be the best Paladin there was, but after witnessing the inhumane and horrid way the Order treated innocent Demonbounds, she was disgusted of her own organization. Determined to do the right thing, she freed all of the captives and betrayed her seniors. Hence, Yuki had no choice but to live a secretive life, always running and hiding (and killing any hunter the the Order sent). However, when her cherished kouhai was brought into the hunt, she was forced to choose between herself… and her beloved.

:cry: No, not MaYuki....

1.   Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru)
  A normal schoolgirl of Maji High. If it wasn’t for her salty personality, she would have completely been invisible to the teachers and students. But she held an unspeakable power which disrupted her usual life one day.

2.   Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan)
  The student council president of Majisuka All-girl high school, and also a powerful demonbound. After seeing Paruru’s power being awoken, she made her vow to help the younger girl use her power in the right way.

3.   Watanabe Miyuki (Milky/Warukii)
  A very cute demon summoned by Paruru. However, it’d be a fatal mitake to underestimate Milky: she was the expert of mind-controlling and brainwashing. Hence Milky rarely fought – she had an army of faithful “followers” to fight for her.

4.   Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayanee)
  Yui’s best friends and Maji High’s most popular students, famous for her ikemen look and guitar skill. However, she was a demon by birth, using her axe-guitar and soundwaves as weapons. Her bloodline had served the Yokoyama for a long time.

So... SayaMilky are demons who are bonded with YuiParu respectfully then?  :?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 07:37:55 PM »
Oh, this is gonna be good~ :3

Everyone is a supernatural. SO awesome!!!

I really hope Sayaka and Sae are in this fic, too(and that one or both of them are vampires.) Plz

Update now! Soon! Pretty plz~ <3 <3 <3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 09:14:13 PM »
Wow!

I'm impressed, and trust me, I don't normally get impressed by people that easily.

I think it's very interesting, but anything that has to do with demons/angels is always interesting :D Not only that, there is also Atsumina in there, so that is a big plus for me lol.

I can't wait to see where you will start off and take this fic of yours. I hope you'll take me away ^_^
Also since you mentioned if we notice any mistakes, we should let you know, so I'll be doing that :P no pressure lol
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 09:26:11 PM »
Interesting

There are so many couple yay~~

But why is Mayuki is so dramatic... Why does it has to be my Mayuki

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 10:16:23 PM »
MaYuki such a tragic event for them :cry:
Jurina acting like a puppy when it comes to Rena  XD
Yuko's perverted side shows a lot when it comes to NyanNyan :lol:
This sounds really interesting  :twothumbs
Update soon~ :D

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 10:39:50 PM »
I love devilish things. Fufufufufu they're going badass~!
First to be posted? Hmm gotta tell you this:
You are AWESOMAZING!!

Yeah I mean it. I like the way you write those characters description. It's just chara list and I like it already XD
So many pairing, it must be hard. But the more the merrier, rite? :lol: and hell, you put my beloved KojiYuu!! (≧▽≦)づ♥ Yuko-sama as another legendary demonbound and Haruna as kitsune, wow! Not to mention it seems like YuiParu-SayaMilky gonna be the main pairing.. I definitely will stay here craving for each updates!! Please continue this to the end, author-san m(_ _)m
Goodluck and thankyou~! :D :D

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 10:43:19 PM »
You've caught my attention, mainly cause YuiParu and Sayamilky.

I have high hopes in you.
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 01:02:16 AM »
Seems nice and interesting

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 01:14:15 AM »
Demonbound characters
A. Main Characters.
1.   Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru)
2.   Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan)
3.   Watanabe Miyuki (Milky/Warukii)
4.   Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayanee)
  Yui’s best friends and Maji High’s most popular students, f am ous for her ikemen look and guitar skill. However, she was a demon by birth, using her axe-guitar and soundwaves as weapons. Her bloodline had served the Yokoyama for a long time.
5.   Maeda Atsuko (Acchan)
 Legendary Demonbound Ace who defeated a legion of paladins all by herself (with the help of her demon, of course). Normally a nice girl, but got scary when somenone badmouth tomatoes. Or Takamina. Or both.
6.   Takahashi Minami (Takamina)
 With the height of 148cm, Takamina was officially the shortest one in all 48 generations of Maji High students. Ironically enough, she is one of the tallest (or longest) demon in the Underworld – the Fire Dragon Marshall, reaching 480 miles in total. However, she rarely used this form because it costed a lot of energy.
7.   Oshima Yuko (Yuuchan)
  Another Maji-midget. She was also a legendary Demonbound, and could have been the Ace. If she didn’t get distracted by boobs and butts and perverted thoughts during the fight, that’s it. But above all her pervertedness, she remained faithful to her beloved Disciple.
8.   Kojima Haruna (NyanNyan)
  A 100-something year old nine-tailed fox  (kitsune) who can shift into a very attractive woman. It seems like she didn’t like the perverted antics of a certain perverted squirrel, but everybody wonders why didn’t she cut their bond and disappear from Yuko, if she really hated the girl that much.
9.   Matsui Rena
  A member of the Ronin Cirle (an official opposition of the Order), and the rumored Blood Demon. Rena was usually seen as a sweet and caring girl for whom it was impossible to get mad at anybody. But she CAN get mad, and when she did, it was not very pretty.
10.   Matsui Jurina
  Rena’s younger partner in the Ronin Circle. Jurina was a werewolf, and even in her human form, the canine traits were invisible: she acted like a puppy accompanying the Blood Demon everywhere, protecting her even though she might not need protection. But perhaps the most memeorable thing about Jurina was: Her bites were much worse than her barks.
11.   Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu/Nezumi)
12.   Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin/Black)
B. Side characters.
13.   Shinoda Mariko
 The one and only Ruler of the Underworld, who kept the demons in control and balance the Demonbounds pouplation. But she’d rather spend her time with her harem of cute loli devils instead of dealingswith mountains of reports that her minions brought in everyday.
14.   Minegishi Minami (Miichan)
 The Grim Reaper of the 48th generation, who wielded the powerful Scythe that could decide life and death. She always said that Mariko was not suit to be the Ruler, but deep inside, Miichan secretly admire the taller girl to the point of sacrificing herself to keep Mariko safe.
15.   The Order of Paladins.
The Order of Paladins was formed back in the 14th century when Demondbounds were causing a lot of trroubles. Their originaal goal was to protect the people, but as time went by, they cared less about the ordinary ones and more about killing Demonbounds (even if those Demonbounds were infants or elderly citizens). Especially when the Grand Inquisitor had something up his sleeves.

Warning, Interesting story ahead, ,

Who wants popcorns and cookies? :)

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 03:15:14 AM »
sounds interesting! update soon! :deco:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 05:12:18 AM »
so much information..

Offline shakure_48

• てっぺんとったんで
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 06:12:36 AM »
Yey! Chapter 1 is here at last!
To all Mayuki shippers out there, I'm sorry for putting your OTP in this type of situation because I'm an S but their characters are just... fit for this kind of things *dodging possible tomatoes* Don't worry though, as I hate sad endings in my stories, I will keep them together in the end... somehow.
@MaYukiIsLife: Yep, Sayamilky are demons; and Yuiparu are their respective partners.
@Ruka Kikuchi: I love vampire Saeyaka too, but this fic is already too "crowded" with 14 characters (and maybe more). I will write a story about this two in this universe later too.
Minna-san, thank you for your support. And without further ado...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demonbound
Chapter 1.
To Shimazaki Haruka (or Paruru, as her friends called her), going to school is a pain. Getting up early, daydreaming in class, going home with loads of homework, all to serve a reason she was not even aware of. That’s why Paruru tried her best not to stand out. To the teacher of Maji High – her current school, she was almost invisible – no outstanding grades, no extracurricular activities, no special awards. The only thing that reminded everyone of he existence was that salty expression Paruru always wore on her face.
 Then one day, her peaceful (?) life got changed forever…without any warning. It began on a seemingly normal Friday.
 “Paruru, we’re going to karaoke after school.” One of her friends, Shimada Haruka said. “Wanna come along?”
 “Nah, I think I’ll pass.” Paru replied, not getting any saltier even though she was smiling apologetically.
 “Are you sure? There’ll be a lot of cute guys.” Her other friend, Iwata Karen said.
 “I’m sorry but today’s not good.  Maybe next time, I promise.”
 “Next time it is.” Karen said reluctantly. “I won’t let you say no next time, though.”
 “I won’t.” Paruru promised. “It’s just that I have something else today.”
 In fact, Paru did not have anthing particular that needed to do that day – she just didn’t feel like joining her noisy friends. So after school, as her friends quickly rushed to the karaoke bar, Paru walked home alone, slowly. She dwelled so deep in her thoughts that she didn’t notice how the usual path was so… empty. It was as if everybody deliberatedly avoid this path like the devil.
 However, it seemed that some thugs still remained on this empty street. One of them approached Paru.
 “Hey cutie, wanna have some fun with us?” he asked “A pretty girl like you don’t have a boyfriend or something?”
 “Please let me go.” Paru said, as saltily as ever.
 “Come on, girl.” Another one appeared. “We’ll make it fun.”
 The other thugs also came closer to the poor girl. Before Paruru could run, they had grabbed her and dragged her inside of a dark alley. The only thing the salty girl could do was protest with all her might. But her struggle was useless: she was alone, they had accomplices; she was a high school girl, they were sturdy grown men.
 Paruru screamed, but as the street was abnormally deserted, no one came to her rescue. In her mind she was terrified – the worst things that could happen to a girl was about to happen to her. She mentally asked the gods above to miracullously help her out of this situation, no matter what prices she had to pay later. And she meant every word. She also had the intense thought of ripping the thugs apart.
 Strangely enough, a dark purple vortex showed up. It sucked the violators in, and spewed them out in the form of blood and chunks of meat. It was a stomach-churning  gory sight and Paru passed out, due to extreme shock and anxiety. It was after all, an eventful afternoon for her. In fact, she might even have a heart attack if she knew it her do to her doings that these men died gruesomely.

When Haruka finally came around, it was already dark. She was still laying in the same alley, but thankfully with all of her body and clothes intact.
 “Oh my god you’re awake.” Said a preppy voice. Realizing that she was not alone, Paru turned around and found another girl with wavy brown hair and chocolate eyes in a cute pink dress. But what stood out the most was the little pair of horn on her head and the sleek pointy tail that swings back and forth occasionally. It seemed like danger was not over yet.
 “Er… who are you?” Paru asked cautiously.
 “I’m Watanabe Miyuki, but call me Milky. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” The weird girl said. “From now on I’ll be your guardian demon, and you’ll be my Summoner.”
 ‘This girl must be high on drugs or something.’ Paru thought, and stood up. “I’m sorry but you must be mistaking me for someone else.” She said saltily and walked away.
 “E…eh? Where are you going?” Milky called out, surprised. Here she was, on the first day of her first mission as a guardian, and she got rejected already. “Wait for me!”
 “You’re drunk, Miss. It might be dangerous for you to stay here, especially  at time like this.” The summoner said. “Go home, your family might be worried about you.” With every word, Paru got further and further away.
 “Home, eh?” Milky smiled smugly. “What a brilliant idea.”

Paruru had expected to be home and curl inher blanket, trying to forget all the awful things that had happened today: almost being raped, encountering paranormal human-shredding vortex and a drunk cosplay girl who insisted that Paruru was her master. But all of that became wishful thinking the moment she opened the door of her home.
 It was the same girl at the alley who was sitting at the sofa and having tea with her parents as if they had known each other for a long time. Milky was waving her hand at her, and her parents noticed Haruka’s presence.
 “Ah, Haruka-chan, you’re home. Why don’t you tell me that your power have awaken?” Mr. Shimazaki said.
 “We were so worried that you would never get your power, but finally!” Mrs. Shimzaki said, in tears – happy tears.
 “Papa, mama, are you okay?” Haruka asked, highly alarmed. “What’s going on? If that’s because of that cosplay girl, then I’m sure I’ll…”
 “Oh no, we have known Milky-chan ever since you were born.” Shimazaki-papa said.
 “And we’re not even your real parents.”
 Haruka head was spinning at the gush of information. “Wait, what?”
 “If you would please sit down, we’ll tell you everything.” Milky said.
 Still stunned, poor Paru sat down on the sofa as “papa” and “mama” poured her some tea.
 “Well, firstly I’m sorry for lying to you.” The man said. “But it’s for your own sake.”
 “If you two are not my parents, then where are they? Where are my real parents?” Paru questioned them.
 “Poor Mr and Mrs Shimazaki had died long ago, on the day you were born.” The fake Mrs Shimazaki said. “Until now we still didn’t know why they died. Their bodies were never found. All we knew was that the community of Demonbounds assigned us to watch over you until your power emerges and you can protect yourself.”
 “Ano… I still don’t get it. What exactly is a Demonbound?” Paru said confusedly.
 “A demonbound person is simply understood as  someone who is, well… bound to a demon. It’s a thing that is decided at birth, and it may or may not be hereditary. In your case, your power is not inherited from you parents, but from something else. Your past incarnation, perhaps.” The man explained.
 “You’re bounded to me, Paru-chan.” Milky clung to Haruka’s arm. “Yey, I’m happy that we can work together.”
 “The demonbound person is also called a Summoner, and the demon is the Disciple. In my case, I’m the Disciple, and she’s the Summoner.” The man pointed to his partner. “You must be aware of this: If the Summoner dies, the  Disciple also dies; and vice versa. Also, the bond between you and your demon is strong. Nobody can destroy it, unless one of you betray the other.”
 “Do you have another question, Haruka-chan?” the older Summoner asked.
 “Why me?”
 “Eh?” the woman could not understand her point.
 “Why am I a demonbound?” Paru asked with her shaky voice.
 “Well, as I have said: it’s decided at birth, nobody can decide it. But keep in mind that being bound to a demon is nothing bad.” The older demon said. “It seems like a curse, but try to think of it as a gift. Use it wisely, and maybe you’ll treasure it.”
 “Now that our mission here is done, we shall take our leave before the Order finds out.” The woman said. “Don’t worry about it much, Haruka-chan. Even though we are not your real parents, we still love you like our own child, and we’ll help if you need. Demons have ways of communicating each other from far away, so Milky will be able to reach us as long as we are alive.”
 “And if you cannot reach us, there are still many demonbounds out there. They will help you as one of their kind. Be aware, though, as some of them are not of any good.” The male demon said. “Now, excuse us, we have to leave. We don’t want the Order to find out about you, and we wouldn’t trouble you further.”
 Within the blink of an eye, the pair faded away like a mirage.
 “Well, you seem to take it very well.” Miyuki said. “Normally people don’t.”
 But Paru was still at a loss for words.
‘My whole life had been a lie.’That was her only thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's chapter 1 for now.

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 06:46:05 AM »
Okay, now I wannabe a demonbound. Lol

Yeah chap 1, Milky got summoned and Paru has awaken her power. But what's her power? :? Who did that purple vortex thingy? Paru or Milky?

Yossha like I said before, I'll always craving for each updates XD
Wanna see Yui-Sayanee show up, and the others too~

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 09:48:40 AM »
Yeah chap 1, Milky got summoned and Paru has awaken her power. But what's her power? :? Who did that purple vortex thingy? Paru or Milky?

i was wondering the same thing...hmm, paru's 'parent' told that her power were from her past incarnation..

i wonder if this'll mean something.. :hehehe:

why was the road empty..? :?

cant wait for the next one, update soon!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 12:35:54 PM »
Uwaa~ Things are getting intense already.

But I love it! Can't wait to see more. :3

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline lossc

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 11:51:26 PM »
wow! cool story!
i love the setting!
being the shortest one in school was actually the biggest demon XD takamina ~
and paruru seems to take things easily ~~
good for her~
thanks for bringing such a good opening to us,
can't wait to see more already !!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 05:51:50 AM »
ohhh so-- paru now is living alone o.o

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sonamoo - Nation`s Little Sister