JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Heart Station

Author Topic: Hanikami Lollipop (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 1934 times)

Offline cheshireforehead

• I'm support the bunch-of-weirdos called SKE48!!
  • Teppen in my OTPworld >> WMatsui
Hanikami Lollipop (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED
« on: October 24, 2014, 01:47:36 PM »
Ah, hallo^^

This is my first fanfic, and this is totally a fail I’m sorry for still posting it here u,u (btw I've already posted this on my tumblr before tehee)

The pairings are wmatsui, (with a slight of juriho, and jurixmuzuho (?)) and furuyanagi:3

Oh, but I have a feeling that I’m gonna disappointed all wmatsui shippers [I’m sorry u,u]

Hope you like it.

And…. sorry for my poor engrish!!!

And.. please don’t kill me if this is really a fail u,u

Title: Hanikami Lollipop (A Shy Lollipop) [I don’t think the title fit the story, this is just… random]

Main Characters: Matsui Jurina

Supporting Characters: some SKE48 members

>>>>

“Jurina!”

“Come here! I need you!”

“HAI~!”

Jurina entered the dancing room where all the participating members of SKE newest single gathered. She approached Churi who were busy writing something in a small notebook.

Jurina touched Churi’s shoulder made the birdie girl raise her head, facing Jurina.

“Oh! Jurina! That’s something that make me confused…”

“What is it?”

“Look!” Churi pointed her finger at her small notebook that was opened, showing a page full of writing which difficult to read. “This movement, right after the chorus, how to do it? It still difficult for me, I don’t understand..”

Jurina smiled. “Okay.. Now, stand up first.”

Churi closed her small notebook and standed up. “Then?”

Jurina took one of Churi’s hand and right after she was about to lifted it up, a patted on her shoulder made her jumped.

“Jurina-san! That’s wrong..”

It was Airin. She was sucking a lollipop inside her mouth. One lollipop in her hand, she gave it to Churi.

“Eh?! What do you mean?”

“That’s a wrong movement.. The actual movement is the left hand in waist while the other hand doing a punch-to-the-front gesture and…” Airin explained as she doing what she said, made Churi became excited as she started jumping and clapping her hands, “OHHHH”

Jurina rolled her eyes, “Ok, then, you don’t need me, Churi.”

“Hehe, I’m sorry Jurina”, Churi grinned at her as she opened the lollipop Airin gave to her.

Jurina pouted, and looked at Airin, “Airin, can I ask one?”

“Ah, Jurina-san.. I’m sorry but I only got two, from Rena-san. She said one for me and the other one’s for Churi.”

“Wait, Rena?!

“Yes.”

Churi waved the lollipop cheerfully, “If you want, go ask yourself”, made Jurina pouted even more. She made a ‘tsk’ sound as she leave the both furuyanagi.

After Jurina leave, Churi whispered to Airin, “Ne, do you think Jurina can get her lollipop?”

“Hmm…” came an unwanted respon from Airin.

“I think she can’t”, said Churi.

Airin smirked, “Let’s have a bet.”

“Eh?”

“If Jurina-san can get her lollipop then you have to take care of my pet.”

“Ok, but if she can’t, you have to buy me one bird!”

“Deal.”

“Airin.”

“Yes?”

“Seriously.. You have a pet?”

“Yes. A hamster. Why?”

“Er… nothing.”

Airin smirked, “Make sure you will take good care for her.”

Churi pouted, “Then, make sure too you have enough money to buy me a high class bird!!”

“HEY! You didn’t say that it has to be a high class bird before!!”

“Ah! Jurina-san!”

“Oh, Riho..”

Riho approached Jurina with wide smile on her face. Then, she handed out a lollipop to Jurina, “Here’s for you.”

“Eh?”

“I overheard your conversation with Churi and Airin,” Riho smiled, “Rena-san also gave me one, and because I don’t like lollipop, you can have mine.”

“Oh…” Jurina took the lollipop from Riho’s hand, “Thank you, Riho”, she smiled.

“Ara….” Risako head popped out from the behind of Riho’s shoulders, “So.. this is why you didn’t give me the lollipop, eventhough you said that you’ll give that to me?”

“Gorisa! Don’t make the situation become awkward..” Riho whispered, but loud enough for Jurina to hear, that made her confused, “What do you mean, Risako?”

Risako smiled, “Well.. Jurina-san, Rena-san also gave me one lollipop, then Mikitty come to me said that she just came in, so she didn’t get one from Rena-san, and because I love her I gave mine to her eventhough I really like lollipop. Then Riho who didn’t like lollipop at all said that she’ll give to me hers.”

Jurina nodded. Then, she handed out the lollipop for Riho, “Riho, you’ve already said to give this to Risako. It’s like you break a promise if you not do like what you said.”

Riho’s smile disappear. “Okay… If you want me to give this lollipop to Gorisa, then I’ll do it.” Risako shook her head, “OH! It’s not like that, Jurina-san! You can have the lollipop!” She pushed the lollipop in Riho’s hand to Jurina. Jurina smiled, “It’s okay. I won’t take someone’s own.”

Riho gave the lollipop to Risako, “You can have it Gorisa,” the next sentence she said it near a whisper, “Jurina-san wants you to have it, so just take it okay..”

Risako shot an apollogetic look at Riho while the latter just smiled and held Risako’s hand, “Jurina-san, we have something to do in other room so.. we’ll leave.” “Okay,” Jurina patted Riho’s shoulder,” You’re a kind girl Riho.” She smiled wide when she saw Riho’s cheek redden. “T-thank you Jurina-san.. Now I’ll be leaving!” After that Riho and Risako were disappear from Jurina’s sight.

Jurina smiled to herself. Now, time to get my prize, she thought. When she was about to move herself, she caught a sight of a rabbit looking girl, wanna throw the lollipop stick out a small window in the corner of the room.

“Mizuho!”

The rabbit girl stop what she was about to doing. Caught of guard, she hide the lollipop stick in the back of her body, “Ahh Jurina-san.. It’s not like that you know.. I was just about to hmm.. to throw this to Airin-san! Ahhaha yes! I wanna throw this to her! You know.. Sometimes she’s a freaking M so she like being throwed something haha…”

Then, awkward silence.

Jurina took a step closer to the now redden-face cute rabbit. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, but as I know, windows, or Airin, are not a garbage bin, you know Mizuho.” Jurina said in a low tone, made Mizuho backed away as the dark-aura-but-somehow-so-fluffy suddenly surounded Jurina. “J-J-Jurina-san.. I’m sorry..” she stuttered.

Jurina lifted Mizuho’s chin, “Okay.. I forgive you but…. that lollipop stick.. give it to me.. ne?”

Mizuho raised her eyebrow, confused, “So.. the garbage bin here is Jurina-san?” she handed out the lollipop stick to Jurina, “So… the M here is Jurina-san? I must know it!” Mizuho said excitedly. “Okay! Then keep the lollipop stick Jurina-san! It may give you a good luck today! Ja~!” Then, she ran away.

Jurina shrugged her shoulders, and as soon as her sight landed on the lollipop stick, she smiled again, then took the lollipop stick into her mouth. “Undirect kiss with Mizuho hehe.”

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

“Jurina kissing Mizuho? That’s new!” said Nishishi as she reached out for her phone, “Such an interesting case to fill my blog!”

“So, a new target huh? Jurina shouldn’t doing things like that so often or she can’t be a loyal girl” Masanya shook her head. “I should advice her”.

Masanya gave a handkerchief to Mieko who was sobbing “Jurina.. *sobs* you’ve already grown up aren’t you… *sobs* Our little Jurina *sobs*”

“Wow, that kid. Really.” Sae’s jaw dropped.

“Naru-chann~ You’re so cute >< Come here come here~” Rena hugged Narumi, who’s in reply shot Rena a fake disgusting look. “Rena-san stop it, I have to practice.” Narumi struggled in Rena’s arms.

“Eh… but I want to take a picture with you >< Please stop struggling Naru-chan~”

Narumi rolled her eyes. “Okay Rena-san, I’ll take a picture with you as many as you want, but with one condition…”

“What is it? Naru-chan..”

Narumi glanced at one lollipop that still hiding herself in Rena’s pants’s pocket, “Give that to me” she pointed at the lollipop.

“Eh? Lollipop? W-what lollipop-pu?” Rena stuttered as she push the lollipop more deeper in her pocket. “What do you mean, Naru-chan? I gave all my lollipop to all members, and you’ve already got yours, right?”

“Then, I won’t take a picture with you,” Narumi pouted.

“Rena-chan is an evil lady, won’t give a lollipop to a cute little girl”, suddenly Mai appear from nowhere, “Naru-chan~ *sticking out tongue* come with Mai-neesan ne? I’ll give you so mannnnyyy lollipop!! Yosshh yosshh here here” she dragged Narumi away who in reply shot her a real (lol) disgusting look.

“EH? Naru-chan don’t gooo…” Rena’s now not in the lolicon mood, but somehow she think it would be good to be dramatic like this then.. end of the story.

Rena was about to took out the lollipop from her pocket when an energetic voice calling her name fluffyly (?), “Rena-chan~”

Rena pushed the lollipop in her pocket even deeper. She turned her body lazyly to Jurina who’s sucking at a lollipop (stick).

“Oh.. Jurina..”

Jurina just smiled as she made a sucking voice purposely.

“So.. You got a lollipop?” Rena asked.

“Yes.. from Mizuho. She’s cute you know.”

“I know. She really is a cutie.”

“A cute rabbit.”

“Mizuho is a cute a rabbit.”

“Especially when she laugh.”

“Yes, especially when she laugh.”

“Rena-chan why you repeat everything I said?” Jurina asked innocently. But Rena ignored that, “You already got a lollipop right? Now go go hush hush” Rena pushed Jurina away.

“Eh… Rena-chan~” Jurina pouted, then took the lollipop stick out from her mouth, “This is only a lollipop stick, from Mizuho. She throwed this at me before Rena-chan~ How rude,” Jurina said, faking a sad expression.

“Lollipop stick? What do you mean?” asked Rena.

“You know.. the truth is.. I didn’t get any lollipop today but everyone in this room are sucking a lollipop and that made me envious that’s why I asked this lollipop stick from Mizuho so I can suck this one and hoping for the envious feeling to go away.. But…. “Jurina pouted even more and showing her puppy eyes to Rena.

Rena sighed.

“And also!!” Jurina said suddenly made Rena nearly jump. “Also, I saw a lollipop in your pocket so I guess that lollipop’s for me?” Jurina’s smirked.

“THAT’S NOT FOR YOU!” Rena snapped at her.

“So… why are you hiding it?” came the playful smile from Jurina.

“I-I…” Rena looked away, seaching for some reason, “This lollipop is a shy one..” Rena cursed her poor brain that couldn’t fine a proper reason.

Jurina’s lips curved up, hearing such a childish reason from the older Matsui, “Oh… that’s why she’s hiding right now?”

Oh please, no more teasing Jurina, thought Rena.

Then, suddenly Jurina reached out the lollipop from Rena’s pocket. She looked at the lollipop dramatically, “This lollipop’s too shy to meet me. The same with it’s owner..”

“What are you talking about Jurina? I don’t understand..”

Jurina ignored Rena, as she unwrapped the lollipop slowly, “Such a shy girl,” she mumbled, but Rena actually can hear it. “What?” asked the older girl, made Jurina grin. “I said ‘such a shy lollipop’” tease Jurina. Rena pouted, not feeling satisfied with Jurina answer.

“How about I give this shy girl a lick?” Jurina looked at Rena with a wide grin plasterred on her face.

“Wh-what are you saying?”said Rena surprised.

“I said ‘how about I give this shy lollipop a lick?” Jurina said with her teasing smile, made Rena so stressed, and with angry tone she said, “Jurina, just go. I’m busy right now”, she pushed Jurina, and when the young girl want to say something, she cut it, “AND! No more teasing just go okay!” Rena turned back, her back now facing Jurina.

Rena waited and waited, but she didn’t hear any sounds of someone moving, so she turned back again to facing Jurina, but then met her already unwrappeded (?) lollipop right in front of her eyes, “Here’s yours,” Jurina said with with an unreadable expression, “If you don’t want to give this lollipop for me, then just say it. You don’t have to be so angry like that. Sorry for wasting your time,” Jurina was about to leave, when Rena held her hand to stop her.

“It’s not like that Jurina… this lollipop uhmm actually for you, I save this in my pocket so everybody and every cute lolis here won’t see it, if they see and asked this one, I don’t know how to say ‘no’ to them.. you know, I’m bad at saying ‘no’ to lolis…”

Jurina remained silent.

“And I’m too shy when you tease me like before… “

Jurina still silent.

“Here..” Rena reached out Jurina’s hand, and put the lollipop in Jurina’s palm, “You can have this lollipop, “ Rena smiled.

Jurina looked up to facing Rena’s face. Seeing Rena smile, her face brighten up, “Rena-chan… Thank you.. But..”

“But what?”

“This lollipop… just take it..”

“But Jurina..”

“Rena-chan gave lollipops to everyone but didn’t have one for herself,” Jurina pushed the lollipop to Rena’s face, “Here’s a lollipop from me.”

“Jurina..” Rena frozen. It’s true that she gave all her lollipops to every members, but she forgot herself.

Slowly, she reached otu the lollipop, “ Thank you, Jurina.. but how about you?” Rena asked before she put the lollipop in her mouth.

Jurina smirked, “I’ve already got what supposed to be mine.”

Rena raised her eyebrows, “What do you mean?”

Jurina pointed the lollipop in Rena’s mouth, “That.”

“Hmm?” Rena still didn’t understand.

“I’ve already sucked that lollipop before I gave it to you…” Jurina’s smirk not leave her face.

“EH?” Rena’s eyes widen.

“That means….” Jurina smile excitedly, “One indirect kiss with Renachan!!! I’ve to tell Nishishi about this yayyy!!” then Jurina bouncing to her feet, running away.

“EHH??!! W-what do you m-mean? J-Jurina…!!”

Omake

Nishishi, Churi, and Airin.

Nishishi: Ahaha, I’m sure today my blog updated with fill with comments from fans haha

Airin: Eh? What happen?

Nishishi: Mikitty and Gorisa lovey-dovey again

Churi: They’re back?!

Airin: I thought Gorisa’s now with Chikako-chan.

Nishishi: *ignore them* and… Maitake finally got Naru-chan

Churi: Hwaaaa I’m happy for her *sobs*

Airin: It’s true what Takamina-san said, ‘hard work will definitely paid off’

Nishishi: *ignore again* and.. Jurina kissed Mizuho.

Churi: EH?! USO!

Airin: It’s Jurina-san you know, no kiss is impossible.

Nishishi: and… Jurina kissed Rena.

Airin and Churi: ……

Nishishi: *disappointed that there’s no respon* *turning around to see furuyanagi no longer to be seen* -,-

In a corner of a room…

Airin: Jurina-san kissed Rena-san! That’s mean Jurina-san got her lollipop! Now you have to take care of my pet!!

Churi: O-kayy… Where’s your pet?

Airin: *smiling, shows her hamster teeth* It’s here.

Churi: W-what?

Airin: It’s me, the hamster *hamster smile again*

Churi *blushing madly*

Airin: Now, you have to take care of me

Churi: O-kkay… *with small voice*

Airin: What are you saying?

Churi: I said okay…

Airin: What?

Churi: I SAID OKAY BAKAAAAAA!!!!

Airin: *close both her ears*

They didn’t know that Nishishi were listening to them all along

Nishishi: here’s today's best case *smiling, typing on her phone*

>>>

How is it? u,u

Hope this fic didn't disappoint you all guys!!

:DD
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:32:17 PM by sophcaro »
WMatsui is like Day&Night. Jurina is like a warm day, active and bright. Rena is like a cool night, shiny and enchanting ~ by someone from twitter >> @evile1690

Offline JennyAJ

Re: Hanikami Lollipop (Wmatsui)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 02:13:46 AM »
Thought it was a cute story :thumbsup

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 05:41:17 AM »
jajajajaja furuyanagi are cute.. but I just a real kiss between wmatsui.... but its ok!

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
LOL...
I was expecting to have a real kiss XD
It's cute!!!
Thanks for the cute OS ;)

Offline cheshireforehead

• I'm support the bunch-of-weirdos called SKE48!!
  • Teppen in my OTPworld >> WMatsui
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 11:52:49 AM »
@JennyAJ : thank you so much for the comment!!:DD /huggsssss  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I love youu :heart: :heart:

@Haruko : they're cute aren't they?!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: a real kiss for wmatsui... me also want that hehe  XD XD

@RenshuChan : thanks for reading my OS!!  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: a real kiss.. let's just hope there will be a real kiss in... their real life!! te-hee:DD

Again, thank you so much for reading my OS and for the comment (it's like vitamins for me ) :DD Love you all   :) :) :)
WMatsui is like Day&Night. Jurina is like a warm day, active and bright. Rena is like a cool night, shiny and enchanting ~ by someone from twitter >> @evile1690

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 11:56:43 AM »
Is there FuruYanagi involed in this fanfic?????  :wub: :inlove: Pls say there is author-san, pls say there is~

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Heart Station