JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: [Discuss] Legal Looking Lolis VS Baby-Faced Adults  (Read 5742 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[Discuss] Legal Looking Lolis VS Baby-Faced Adults
« on: August 14, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »
We all know the types!
Sometimes you see a girl and you think she is twenty years old, but when you look it up she turns out to be fifteen years old.
On the other hand you have the girls who look like kids, but are in fact 18+.  :panic:

Which type do you prefer? Why? What are the pros and cons of each type?

Who would rather walk down the streets of Shibuya with on a date?
Who would you rather introduce to your parents?

Do you care what society might think of you or is peace in your own mind more important?  XD

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [Discuss] Legal Looking Lolis VS Baby-Faced Adults
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 02:46:29 PM »
Now to highlight the two members, who were the primary focus of our discussion about this yesterday.

Matsui Jurina 15 Years Old

Ichikawa Miori 18 Years Old

Especially with these two, there's a great gap both in physical appearance, and also the manner in which they present themselves in media. It's some crazy shit that Jurina is three years junior to Miori.

LLLs are superior, I reckon. Even though I'm 10 years older than Jurina now (:bleed eyes:), I'd still feel far more comfortable hanging with her, than someone (Lemon) who was older but younger looking. I tend to be put-off by the 'baby-faced' members and all.

To be honest, if I hadn't been so wary of Jurina's age when I first got into this business, I'd probably have been a straight up J oshi from Day 1.

It don't matter what society thinks, cuz most of them peeps are crazy anyway.
</no oshihen>
</noban>

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »
^I agree about Jurina.

^Eleven Years Old!?

I think I'd have to go with BFA, just not that old. :D

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 04:18:51 PM »
hmmm.. the topic is quite.. no, scratch that. it's interesting! LOL

happened to me.. I never thought that Shanju (Shania) from JKT48.. the one who handshaked with me after the theater performance is only a 14 years old girl..

The one at the left, but yeah nabilah also kinda.. mature and she's still 12.. or 13.. LOL

Just what!! I'm a pedobear! well, not really.. the gap between me and shanju only 6 years old.. but still.. It's kinda awkward..  :oops:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! and the difference between Juju and Lemon is just too damn high! LOL

The example is kinda extreme. LOL

but of course.. Juju is hotter that lemon, and i prefer juju over lemon. XD Lemon just  too.. LOLI.. it's too EXTREME!! LOL
i love lolis.. but.. that's just too much. LOL She's cute but.. but..

I pick Juju. XD because she's a kissing monster.. #don'tmindthis
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 09:53:30 AM »
You cannot deny that we are all generally obsessed with 'youth'. Either it's "legal lolis" or "baby-faced adults" it doesn't matter, the main appeal for both is youth, and it's not just specifically physiological youthfulness. It is hard to really pick between these two cases because if its 'legal lolis', you'll be allured (or alarmed) by the 'number', whereas if its the other way around, you're obviously gonna be more physically assertive towards because it is allowed. Whichever it is, the 'youth' factor is key, it's just manifested in different manners...

And with accordance to social norms, both will trigger a negative response in some way. Like it or, many people will still think there is something 'wrong' in being attracted to either cases. I will not go into that. Basically though, I think both are the same, both are likable.

One can also look at both cases as being their own 'categories' in taste, some fans particularly prey on "Legal-Loli's", at same time, some go for "Baby-faced adults" specifically. Just another thing to consider. Both can be seen as incomparable, different, personal tastes is what I am saying.

as for OT's question:
I really have no preference if it's in the realm of idols, they are all generally pretty, fit, and beautiful. But more importantly, overall taste in girls (physically) will still overpower both cases (i.e. if you like slender boyish types, you'll like slender boyish types, regardless of age or how 'baby' they look). The thing that makes idols great is that it's beyond these physical attributes which really draw you in, in the first place.

But if it's a matter of me being personally/intimately involved, I'd hate to sound like a cliche, but it all depends on how enjoyable being with the girl is. Although being physically 'ready' is a good sign. (Baby-Faced Adults: 1 point)

and to be slightly off-topic: I still don't get whats the deal with Jurina. Being her fan does not make you obliged to be sexually attracted to her.

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »
I really thought Jurina was 17 or 18 when I first noticed her in AKB48 PVs.
Bit surprised when I found out she was 14 back then. O_O

Offline TsuguponLover94

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »
More examples:

LLL

Kitagawa Ryoha (16)

Moriyasu Madoka (17)

Kinoshita Haruna (16)

Aigasa Moe (16)

Tano Yuka (17)

Tanaka Natsumi (14)

BFA

Shimazaki Haruka (20)

Nagao Mariya (20)

Watanabe Mayu (20)

Iwanaga Tsugumi (20)

I choose Baby-faced adults, because all my oshis (Watanabe, Shimazaki and Iwanaga) are all baby-faced adults.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke