JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Reconquista

Author Topic: [Discuss] The Next Ace  (Read 16272 times)

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
Re: [Discuss] The Next Ace
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 12:32:10 AM »
They've been promoting this three way ace battle for years now in various shows, but all through subliminal messaging  :V

I believe.
But that was this year  :lol:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 03:14:02 PM »
^
^great caps!!

It's going down exactly as "they" planned...

Gingham Check: Mayu (+Yuko)
UZA: Jurina (+Yuko)
Janken: Paruru

One last check to see who will thrive? Even though I'd say Mayu and Jurina have already proven themselves worthy. It's gonna be interesting to see what Paru will make of it. I wonder if the janken song, pv, etc. are going to be super epic with high budget spending just to make her look good.

3 Aces?

Mayuyu got her place in the Gingham Check PV because she was ranked 2nd in the elections.  Jurina in UZA appears to be ''their'' planning?  Obviously, Paruru center in the janken single because she won.

Anyways, Paruru, Mayuyu and Jurina pic:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »
Almost a year later...

Nishino Miki.

Her biggest strength is also her biggest weakness. She looks like Mayu and Jurina, she has Akarin's eyes and fish abilities and she's overflowing with youthful innocence and energy. In other words, there is a LOT to like about this girl, but it also makes it very hard to tell what HER character actually is. Everybody keeps comparing her to the girls she resembles so it hard to see what she is all about. This might hurt her in the long run if she doesn't manage to step above it somehow.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 07:50:45 AM »

Rise.

Future oshi bias aside I really believe she could take the whole thing. She has the talent and the aura to do so, now all she needs is some luck.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 10:21:45 AM »
^As much as I like Nana, I think her face is too fierce for mainstream appeal  :lol:

Idk, hard to explain, she has this bad-ass look to her, yet she acts like a normal idol/teenage girl. Bit of a gap moe going on with her.

But yeah, I gotta admit, she's been very lucky so far. She's riding the wave to the top perfectly. Getting into a unit really quickly, getting into a team AND perhaps most importantly, she has the label of being on the "future three." The label is so important, it's what helped Paruru to where she is today. All about the hype.

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 09:00:56 PM »

I think that list Jurina mentioned is pretty good:
Acchan --> Mayu (Ace/Face, drawing in new people)
Yuko --> Jurina (Entertainer, good at variety, good performer)
Takamina --> Yui (Reliability, leadership)
Rena --> Paru (Pale with black hair silent type, not for everybody but still among the top).
Yukirin --> Milky (Flirty, girly)
Akimoto --> Yamamoto

She also mentioned Sae --> Haruu, but I don't really see it.
Sae has that real ikemen vibe that makes all the other girls fall in love with her. Haruu is a different type of manly. 

Heh interesting since i think the same about yui and takamina.

Then i remembered about those details that all of you have mentioned about yuko, mayu and jurina...

When was decided that acchan would be the ace even she said she couldn't make it, and other members said it too, then from this point of view, let's remember they were more or less around jurina's age and just because this detail i think jurina can achieve this goal. she is not exactly my oshi but is one of the members i like the most.

acchan knew her weak points and worked hard to fulfill her role as the ace, the way she can she did i think, but those were different times, the group was young... this time is a big family and i think if takamina is still there, if yuko and haruna are still there, then the change can't be doing, not because jurina or mayu or yuko or paru, it's just because the essence or image left by the first generation (heh yuko as well XD i admit) and we know takamina as the gm she is just over the rol of ace, so she doesn't count XD (she is like a goddess)  acchan will always be the ace of akb48 (first gen and a goddess) i think, now  is the turn of second gen, the reason yuko doesn't suit, because yuko is the great idol team k ace and lider and all akb48 back-ace (and a goddess) o.o i don't know i it is well said o.o

nobody can replace acchan as the ace

nobody can replace yuko as the eternal great rival and all-aim-to-be idol (back-ace).

nobody can replace takamina as the leader she is.

because they're uniques, the same as each member. 

then here it comes... since mayu is in the group she sparkles XD she is well known and as the ace i think she will do really well, if she is trying her best to be the idol she is, she will try the hardest to be the ace that all of we want, if she es selected as the new ace for sure she won't disappoint anyone.

since jurina is in the gropu she sparkles XD indeed she was the youngest and thanks to that she is who she is, she has learned a lot of things and she has shown that she is as good as whoever is in front of her, because of that i think if jurina wasn't there... mayu would be the ace but..

since jurina exist in akb she has to be the ace, because she works so hard and is so young that she can commite a lot of mistakes and every member around her can help her and she won't disapoint anyone because she is still learning... err is human, and the essence of the new gen.

Mayu is the perfect ace to make a transition and jurina is the perfect ace to the next gen afer mayu graduates, but i think if jurina will be the ace right now i won't complain since she is a great idol.   

then my first option is mayu and my second option is jurina.

but i think the ace has to be someone who is reliable for most of the members, why not they do their own ace selection? i wonder. that would be interesting.

Greetings!  :wave:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 02:57:53 PM »
Yuko and Aki-P reckon Mayu or The Sash?

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 10:23:24 PM »
^They reckon the girl who won the election and a girl who ranked Top 5 in ALL elections might be ace material? Biggu Shocku. :V

Of course they are right, but that's all old news. It's more interesting to predict who will become huge in the near future but isn't a top ranked member at the moment yet (i.e. Nishino Miki etc).

Offline imintoyou128

• ecchi
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 05:13:05 AM »
Jurina and Mayu's popularity had heightened because of majisuka gakuen 2, it's safe to say that it would one of them that would be the next face or better yet, both of them ..
''Do you know why the snow is white?
Because it forgot what color it was.''

Offline Jackobob

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »
Mayu definitely she's been around pretty much the longest, plus she's so sweet and young she will need an awesome 20th birthday present how about becoming the ace

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 09:34:30 PM »
Yes! Thats right! nobody can replace acchan as the ace! my opinion!
I'm new to this fan dome and I realized that Acchan somehow is still the ace.

Please don't get me wrong! Jurina and Mayu are also great as center. They really are.

But I have the feeling since Acchan left ABK48, the band has no real ace/center. And sometimes I think that the group by the many of change the center, has no face ^^!
I can't describe it properly! sry!

I also believe as long as the first/second generation is still there, no one will be the true Ace of AKB48 again! Because the first/second generation made the history of AKB48. And as long as Takamina, Yuko, Miichan, Kojiharu, Sae, etc. are still in AKB48,we remember the past and its first Ace of AKB48.

In my view the next Ace will raise after the graduation of the member who wrote the history of AKB48. (I hope not too soon!)
AKB48 will change and during this time a new Ace will grow.
Like Acchan. Atsuko Maeda was not from the beginning the Ace of AKB48. She grew up in this role. And I think the new Ace will be exactly the same.

Offline stillfree89

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2014, 10:18:46 AM »
about next ace, maybe acchan x yuko will happens again.

seems management choose naanya the next acchan, after yuko choose mion for her successor.

---

my opinion, the support member / not ace

yui yokayama/sayaka yamamoto > takahashi minami
tano yuka/aigisa moe > tomomi itano
iriyama anna > mariko shinoda
nagao mariya > kojima haruna
natsuki kojima > tomomi kasai
minegeshi minami > ?
yuki kashiwagi > ?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Reconquista