JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken

Author Topic: Your perfect Nogizaka46 senbatsu  (Read 2737 times)

Offline manatzukkyun

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
    • helsinkiddo
Your perfect Nogizaka46 senbatsu
« on: March 08, 2015, 05:47:42 PM »
Inspired by http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38350.0

Who would be in senbatsu/fukujin? Who would be the center? Why?

Since Nogizaka46's only kennin member is Matsui Rena, feel free to include her (or not...  :P)

Would be nice if this senbatsu could be Nogi-centered (us Nogi fans tend to be pretty conservative...) but feel free to add members from other groups (I mean 48Groups) if that's what you fancy.

You can pick 16 members or more, just try to keep it realistic (around 20 members would be perfect)  :lol:

Here's what my perfect Nogi senbatsu would look like (17 members):

3rd row: Takayama Kazumi, Matsumura Sayuri, Ikoma Rina, Nakamoto Himeka, Hoshino Minami, Hori Miona, Saito Asuka
2nd row (fukujin): Akimoto Manatsu, Eto Misa, Ito Marika, Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi
1st row (fukujin): Hashimoto Nanami, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase (center), Fukagawa Mai, Ikuta Erika

Quick explanation:
3rd row
- Ikoma Rina
This will probably sound harsh for some of you but while I like Ikoma as an idol, I think that Nogi's management is too easy on her. She's far from being the most popular girl in Nogi and yet she gets to be a fukujin regular, even though her popularity hasn't been rising in the least bit. I think it's time for management to move on and start pushing other girls...
- Nakamoto Himeka
I've always had a soft spot for Himetan and I'd love it if she could outgrow her "Himetan Beam" character because she's adorable and she deserves to shine!

2nd row
- Eto Misa
Management has always been ignoring Misa and I hate it. She's super pretty and does well at handshakes... Management, what are you doing?
- Wakatsuki Yumi
It seems to me that for Nogi's management, Yumi is only a replacement (which can be easily replaced). Since I like her, I'd love it if they finally changed their mind and started thinking that she was an irreplaceable member
- Ito Marika
I think she's talented enough to be in Fukujin. Marika has a charisma to herself when she performs, and it would probably benefit to the group as a whole to have her in the 2nd row.

1st row
- Nishino Nanase
She's Nogizaka46's saviour. Enough said.
- Fukagawa Mai
Her popularity has been tremendously growing lately and I think she belongs to the front at this point. However, as long as Matsui Rena will be around, I don't think she'll be able to get that 1st row position...

Please let me know what your perfect Nogizaka46 senbatsu would be!

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
Re: Your perfect Nogizaka46 senbatsu
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 08:22:16 PM »
3rd row: Takayama Kazumi, Matsumura Sayuri, Ikoma Rina, Nakamoto Himeka, Hoshino Minami, Hori Miona, Saito Asuka
2nd row (fukujin): Akimoto Manatsu, Eto Misa, Ito Marika, Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi
1st row (fukujin): Hashimoto Nanami, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase (center), Fukagawa Mai, Ikuta Erika
Basically this since it contains all my favourites + Kawamura Mahiro

I think she is the best singer by far.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 03:17:02 PM »
Let's do this!

3rd row: Ito Karin, Ito Marika, Kawamura Mahiro, Nakada Kana, Nakamoto Himeka, Yamazaki Rena
2nd row (fukujin): Akimoto Manatsu, Hori Miona, Ikoma Rina, Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi
1st row (fukujin): Hashimoto Nanami, Ikuta Erika, Nishino Nanase (center), Fukagawa Mai, Shiraishi Mai

1st row:
- Naachan is our Saviour :bow:
- Maimai deserves a push since she's been getting more and more popular lately.
- Ikuchan is my pick for the future center and she's one of the best singers.
- Nanamin and Maiyan ain't exactly my top favorites but they got so much swag that I just can't drop 'em.

2nd row:
- Not much to say. Basically all five are Senbatsu girls who I happen to like a lot but they lack dat 1st row swag.

3rd row:
- I wanna see more 2nd gen members in Senbatsu and Karin & Rena are my chosen ones.
- Rottii is one of the best singers/dancers in Nogi so she needs to be Senbatsu.
- Kana is another good dancer.
- Himetan & Marika: what manatzukkyun said :P

Offline mayuzaka

• _keysung
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 08:22:23 AM »
3rd row (7): kitano hinako, kawamura mahiro, saito asuka, takayama kazumi, sagara iori, watanabe miria, ito karin
2nd row (7): nishino nanase, sakurai reika, ikoma rina, hashimoto nanami, nakamoto himeka, fukagawa mai, eto misa
1st row (4): ikuta erika, shiraishi mai and wakatsuki yumi, hori miona

a total of 18 members. a mix of 1st gen and 2nd gen.
it would be wcenter of maiyan and wakasama  :twothumbs
for the 2nd row, ikoma rina would be the hidden center
♥ nogizaka46 > ske48, akb48 > hkt48, nmb48 ♥
sae, ikoma, lemon, tano, sayanee, takamina, karen

♥ kpop fan // inspirit and shawol ♥

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken